- Impaired driver causes crash
- Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article
- Hey kid, your parents suck
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Jumbo is simply one more added challenge
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay
- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley
Obituary for Dorothy Elizabeth Depper “Dot”Posted: July 19, 2012
1928 – 2012
Dorothy Elizabeth Depper passed away peacefully at her home in Kimberley, British Columbia on Tuesday, July 17, 2012.
Dot was born on January 10, 1928 in Brandon, Manitoba. Left to mourn her passing are her son Robert (Jackie), daughter Terri (Neil), granddaughter Michelle (Michael) and great grandson Nathan, grandson Gary (Marie, deceased), and great grandsons Jayden, Jason and Matthew. She was predeceased by her husband Jim and her grandson Michael.
We would like to thank our family and friends who shared gifts of food and flowers over the years. Dot really appreciated it.
A private family service will be held at a later date. Those wishing to make a memorial donation in honour of Dot may do so to their charity of choice.
Arrangements entrusted to McPherson Funeral Service.
Condolences for the family can be offered at:
Above photo courtesy of Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Dorothy Elizabeth DepperObituaryObituary for Dorothy Elizabeth Depper "Dot"Through My Eyes Photography
Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley> Read More
Hey kid, your parents suck> Read More
Who is and isn’t deserving of police protection?> Read More
Barbara Kingsolver informs my world> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Impaired driver causes crash> Read More
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More