- Avalanche warning for B.C. Interior ranges
- High-risk sex offender reported bound for Cranbrook
- Vaccinate or mask before visiting health-care facilities
- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Kootenay MLAs press Liberals for Jumbo answers
- Cold snap alert for East Kootenay
- Ecosystem restoration planned for Lot 48
- Old pyramid scheme but different name
- Successful city son urges people to never quit
- Do You Hear What I Hear?
Obituary for Dorothy Elizabeth Depper “Dot”Posted: July 19, 2012
1928 – 2012
Dorothy Elizabeth Depper passed away peacefully at her home in Kimberley, British Columbia on Tuesday, July 17, 2012.
Dot was born on January 10, 1928 in Brandon, Manitoba. Left to mourn her passing are her son Robert (Jackie), daughter Terri (Neil), granddaughter Michelle (Michael) and great grandson Nathan, grandson Gary (Marie, deceased), and great grandsons Jayden, Jason and Matthew. She was predeceased by her husband Jim and her grandson Michael.
We would like to thank our family and friends who shared gifts of food and flowers over the years. Dot really appreciated it.
A private family service will be held at a later date. Those wishing to make a memorial donation in honour of Dot may do so to their charity of choice.
Arrangements entrusted to McPherson Funeral Service.
Condolences for the family can be offered at:
Above photo courtesy of Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Dorothy Elizabeth DepperObituaryObituary for Dorothy Elizabeth Depper "Dot"Through My Eyes Photography
Horoscope for the week beginning Nov. 28> Read More
Have your say and win $1,000 to donate> Read More
Ambassadors bring hospitals smiles> Read More
Fernie’s new council swearing in Dec. 1> Read More
Winter storm warning for Elk Valley> Read More
World’s best trained at Panorama> Read More
Avalanche warning for B.C. Interior ranges> Read More
Village council being sworn in> Read More