- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- SD5 Board Notes
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Romeo & Juliet comes to Key City Theatre
- Double deer dinger near Brisco
- Open air burning restricted in city
- Valley ‘leaders’ ask Clark to approve Jumbo
- Santa Pups takes over downtown Fernie
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
Open air burning restricted in city> Read More
Fire department open house May 17> Read More
Chamber getting funds for two student workers> Read More
First Saturdays returns May 3> Read More
Village holding Trash Bash April 26> Read More
March in the East Kootenay> Read More
Have you thanked a volunteer today?> Read More
Celebrate BC Arts and Culture Week> Read More