- A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education
- An education system sadly failing its children
- Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Facebook ruined my dress
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- CFUW Cranbrook Club open to new members
- Safety and connectivity behind KNP funding
- Cause of structure fire undetermined
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals> Read More
A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education> Read More
CFUW Cranbrook Club open to new members> Read More
An education system sadly failing its children> Read More
Facebook ruined my dress> Read More
An exquisite writer who lays claim to traditions of Homer> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Safety and connectivity behind KNP funding> Read More