- RCMP had a busy Friday night
- A eulogy for Seth Martin of the immortal Smoke Eaters
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- Show and Shine’s 25th run given classic treatment
- Man in hospital after serious MVA
- Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run
- Steam Donkey an incredible local coffee
- Aye, we arrrr – building a tradition
- 2014 Hunting Regulations Synopsis now available
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Sept. 19
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
Show and Shine’s 25th run given classic treatment> Read More
Sharon Cross seeking re-election> Read More
Park on Us raised almost $15,900> Read More
Workshops to help small business owners> Read More
RCMP had a busy Friday night> Read More
Locals march in global climate mobilization> Read More
Guinness world record being celebrated> Read More
$29k raised in Charity Golf Tournament> Read More