- Arrest made after stabbing
- $1,000 prize waiting to be claimed
- B&Es reported early Monday morning
- Obituary for Arnold Stewart
- Four impaired drivers taken off the road
- International recognition for the Idlewild Peace Park
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Obituary for John Oostenbrink
- Hospital stay couldn’t have been better
- Self fill sandbag station at Jaffray Pub
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
$1,000 prize waiting to be claimed> Read More
Free workshop on mold at COTR> Read More
Water Quality Advisory rescinded for Cranbrook> Read More
Work hard, play hard attitude brings much vitality to region> Read More
Melissa Lauren brings her ‘Mess’ to Invermere> Read More
International recognition for the Idlewild Peace Park> Read More
Fire chief recognized for quarter century service> Read More
Four impaired drivers taken off the road> Read More