- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Challenge highlights food access issues
- Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5
- Utility rate increases for Kimberley
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
Canada changed today: Wilks> Read More
Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23> Read More
Help this man keep wearing this bra> Read More
Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5> Read More
Diana J. eyeing third term on council> Read More
All Candidate Forums in the Columbia Valley> Read More
Remaining council meetings to be broadcast> Read More
The flu shot protects you and others> Read More