- Coroners ID victims of Oct. 5 MVA
- Keeping the attitude of gratitude in Cranbrook
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Horoscope for the week beginning October 9
- Greyhound cutting route to valley
- Goat hunters charged by griz
- Grateful patient gives back to EKRH
- COTR’s new solar project underway
- Brenda Byman’s disappearance haunts family 51 years later
- Blue Rodeo coming to WFP
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
- Recieve news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
Coroners ID victims of Oct. 5 MVA> Read More
COTR’s new solar project underway> Read More
Local author giving Booked! reading> Read More
Peter Legge conducting seminar in Cranbrook> Read More
EKC Member Appreciation Day Oct. 15> Read More
At the Library> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning October 9> Read More
14th East Kootenay Wine Festival Nov. 7> Read More