- Sexual assault in Edgewater area
- Severe thunderstorm watch on for EK
- Fiery moment at Wildstone
- Rodeo action and a trip to Disneyland
- Heavy smoke visible from White Complex fires
- Ktunaxa Nation disappointed with Treaty process lawsuit
- AtBC gets $1.8 million in senior government support
- Two in custody after four day crime spree
- A chance to help valley youth
- City recognizes Terry Miller
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
Severe thunderstorm watch on for EK> Read More
A chance to help valley youth> Read More
Fiery moment at Wildstone> Read More
Stand up for B.C. farmland, farmers and food security> Read More
Cranbrook Multi-Cultural Festival an important, exciting day> Read More
Ktunaxa Nation disappointed with Treaty process lawsuit> Read More
Rodeo action and a trip to Disneyland> Read More
City recognizes Terry Miller> Read More