- Two dead in crash near Moyie
- Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous
- One dead after family of five submerged in Elk River
- Scott Niedermayer to be honoured by city
- Holiday train returning to region
- Community rallies to help local family
- Holiday Spirits rising at Cranbrook and District Arts Council
- Six officers go bald after ball hockey tilt
- Affordable Art show runs until Dec. 20
- It’s Ladies’ Night in Marysville
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Rescue and safety agencies getting gaming grant funds> Read More
Regional board executive stays the same> Read More
Consultations begin on people with disabilities issues> Read More
All invited to attend DBA strategy meeting> Read More
Kootenay Authors’ Book Fair and Sale this Saturday> Read More
Holiday train returning to region> Read More
Two dead in crash near Moyie> Read More
Show your Starlite Appreciation – EKFH, ICE and Sam Reinhart> Read More