- Coroners confirms identity of deceased sledder
- Nurses Trail closed, now revitalized
- Plastic bags barred from curbside pickup
- City launching seasonal patio bylaw
- Chynoweth family now owns 100% of ICE
- 2016 Youth Ambassador candidates introduced
- Columbia bridge closing for repairs
- Hunt on for missing Calgary murder suspect
- Possible suspect played it cool at collision scene
- COTR gets $843,000 for training equipment
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
Local recognized for dedicated service> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
2016 Youth Ambassador candidates introduced> Read More
City recommends funding for 37 organizations> Read More
Key City Theatre liquor hours expanding> Read More
At the Library> Read More
13th anniversary of fundraising event May 7> Read More
Kudos to city, SD5 for dog park> Read More