- Unidentified cyclist in coma; identity sought
- Smoke haze thickens as heat returns
- Info leads to arrests outside Cranbrook
- Mayor concerned about closures after accidents
- Smoke coming from outside of region
- July in the East Kootenay
- Capt. Smarm calls an election
- Grizzly reported near mobile home park
- Dancing in the Park August 22
- Jumbo Wild East-West Hike August 15
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
Smoke coming from outside of region> Read More
Unidentified cyclist in coma; identity sought> Read More
First Saturdays launches Arts on the Edge> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Deadline extended for input on climate plan> Read More
Shred Kelly and FBC’s Cheers to Charity> Read More
The story of a once wild river> Read More
Dancing in the Park August 22> Read More