- No reports of suspicious van targeting children
- Police request help in locating stolen vehicle
- Shuswap leadership under scrutiny for salaries
- McCormick outlines 10 ideas to help Kimberley
- Serious head injuries in truck bed tumble
- RCMP seek witnesses to serious assault
- A license to file charges Friday night
- Man missing from Creston area
- All Candidates’ Forum this evening
- Decade of Education for Sustainable Development ends
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
City applies to bring West Fernie into fold> Read More
Wild & Scenic Film Fest coming to Kimberley> Read More
Shuswap leadership under scrutiny for salaries> Read More
Horoscope for the Week beginning Oct. 31> Read More
Hairy Scary!> Read More
Breast cancer awareness fundraiser Nov. 1> Read More
Candidates provide some answers for voters> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More