- 3 facts you need to know
- Knee-knocking tester for Miracle on Baker
- Locally-based officers help end Trans-Canada pursuit
- The game store
- Retail therapy is best spent in the wilderness
- With right leadership, we can build energy future we want
- Cranbrook RCMP arrest US fugitive wanted by FBI
- George Majic Spiritus Award winner named
- Horoscope for the week beginning Nov. 27
- Say goodbye to lounge restrictions in restaurants
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
- Receive news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
How does a pre-approval / rate hold work?> Read More
Your weekly Haloscope> Read More
How to make the most of your philanthropy> Read More
Three key things in selling a home> Read More
Cat found injured, bleeding at dump> Read More
10 Kootenay authors at Lotus Books> Read More
Meet Summerhill Pyramid Winery> Read More
Retail therapy is best spent in the wilderness> Read More