- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
- Dave Clarke joins city staff
- Directors say goodbye with gifts
- Deals a-plenty expected for Black Friday
- Regional Crime Reduction Unit staying busy
- Speedwatch contributes to road safety
- Electric car charger operating at curling club
- Groups say Jumbo cannot legally proceed
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
Horoscope for the Week beginning Nov. 21> Read More
Architects love Fernie Courthouse> Read More
Regional Crime Reduction Unit staying busy> Read More
Cranbrook Pest Control helps Starlite Campaign> Read More
Foggy Hogtown Boys in town Nov. 25> Read More
SD5 board notes> Read More
Multiple charges following confinement and attack> Read More
The Kootenay’s top destination shopping market> Read More