- Speed limit changes to Kootenay Street North
- Hunt on for rare rock after meteorites fall
- Interior Health Board Chair provides update
- Horoscope for the week beginning Jan. 23
- Province is raising camping fees
- Calgary researcher seeks info on meteor
- KEYSA ready for another great season
- Jesse Plessis returns to the valley
- Seven chefs to go head-to-head in Soup Challenge
- City still eyes Muriel Baxter field for off-leash dog park
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
Between …> Read More
Cornwell consistently gives more than just a good story> Read More
How to ensure a dam never fails> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Speed limit changes to Kootenay Street North> Read More
Lifelong learning begins at birth> Read More
Interior Health Board Chair provides update> Read More
15th Lake Windermere Fishing Derby Jan. 31> Read More