- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest
- Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta
- 6th Street N reconstruction to begin Monday
- Searchers locate missing cliff jumper’s body
- Heroin, meth, cash and crack cocaine seized
- The arts are alive and growing in Elkford
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix> Read More
June Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
6th Street N reconstruction to begin Monday> Read More
Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision> Read More
Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta> Read More
Flathead Bat BioBlitz may help endangered bats> Read More
The arts are alive and growing in Elkford> Read More
College’s Mobile Simulator on maiden voyage> Read More