- Two in custody, third suspect sought for business B&E
- Three arrested following long weekend assault
- School zone speeding issue attacked
- Four arrested after large fight in local park
- Two competing markets a bad case scenario
- Child injured in assault by 28-year-old
- Horoscope for the week beginning May 22
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Cocaine and pills seized in Cranbrook
- Open fires restriction begins Friday
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
City should make Idlewild Dam report public> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Massive give-away to suit narrow political agenda> Read More
Strong beginning for noted and gifted series> Read More
Two in custody, third suspect sought for business B&E> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning May 22> Read More
School zone speeding issue attacked> Read More
Three arrested following long weekend assault> Read More