- Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing
- New FM station approved for the East Kootenay
- Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats
- Cranbrook athlete gets bursary at BC Summer Games
- Sparwood Council Facts
- Camp continues at Blue Lake
- Busy weekend dealing with alcohol for RCMP
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Suspect sought in JulyFest assault
- The perfect summer steakhouse burger
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats> Read More
Elkford Council News> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
New FM station approved for the East Kootenay> Read More
Busy weekend dealing with alcohol for RCMP> Read More
Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing> Read More
Local Food in the Kitchen Workshops teach food preservation> Read More
Columbia Valley Tour of the Arts back for seventh run> Read More