- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- Patio applications now being taken
- Valley ‘leaders’ ask Clark to approve Jumbo
- Local government is non-partisan
- SD5 Board Notes
- The reasonableness standard
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- Prepare your child for Kindergarten
- Meet Kyla Cornish: Mommy is Weird
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
March in the East Kootenay> Read More
Have you thanked a volunteer today?> Read More
Celebrate BC Arts and Culture Week> Read More
Mayor’s Message Spring 2014> Read More
Camilleri delights all the senses> Read More
Jillian Michaels broke my bra> Read More
Meet Kyla Cornish: Mommy is Weird> Read More
Local government is non-partisan> Read More