- Home invasion leads to shooting
- Strong winds cause problems in Kimberley
- Meet Lux: A Community Hero
- Fund established for injured miner
- January in the East Kootenay
- No justification for secrecy
- RCMP seek owner of ladder
- Bernie Sanders confounds the naysayers
- Valley community reaches deep for family
- Mix of weather expected for long weekend
A wander around WapitiPosted: August 14, 2012
The second annual Wapiti Music Festival at Fernie’s Annex Park was by all accounts a smash success.
With a setting that is second to none, a line-up consisting of some of Canada’s finest indie bands/acts and blessings bestowed by the weather gods, the two-day festival (August 10 and 11) enjoyed increases all the way around.
The festival even sold out on Saturday, when e-KNOW took a wander around the Annex in search of a photographic story – contained below. Please click on an image to enlarge and begin self-directed slide show.
Kudos to the organizers of this awesome event, which is garnering rave reviews beyond the borders of the East Kootenay. It is rapidly becoming a signature event for one of the coolest little cities in the Rockies.
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie's Annex ParkWapiti Music Festival
January in the East Kootenay> Read More
Try Valentine’s date night at Fort Steele> Read More
Meet Lux: A Community Hero> Read More
Earn more by spending less with digital marketing> Read More
Teens and marijuana: sorting through all the information> Read More
Your weekly Haloscope> Read More
Bernie Sanders confounds the naysayers> Read More
Home ownership for new Canadians> Read More