- 3 facts you need to know
- Knee-knocking tester for Miracle on Baker
- Locally-based officers help end Trans-Canada pursuit
- The game store
- Retail therapy is best spent in the wilderness
- Cat found injured, bleeding at dump
- Cranbrook RCMP arrest US fugitive wanted by FBI
- With right leadership, we can build energy future we want
- Say goodbye to lounge restrictions in restaurants
- Horoscope for the week beginning Nov. 27
Arts Station members’ Holiday SocialPosted: December 15, 2011
The Fernie & District Arts Council would like to extend a thank you to the supporters of The Arts Station who foster the continual growth of arts and culture in Fernie.
If you are a member of The Arts Station please come to the Holiday Social Wednesday, Dec. 21, where you can hear the great music of The Bickertons and Troy Cook, as well as get your mingle on while you enjoy some Blue Toque nibbles and a beverage!
Thank you for supporting The Arts Station in 2011 and ensuring that 2012 is better than ever! For more info please contact Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-423-4842.
The Holiday Social runs from 7-9 p.m. at The Arts Station and there is no cost for members.
Courtney Baker, The Arts Station
- Receive news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
Above art image: Ian Cobb/Through My Eyes Photography – Fernie’s Annex ParkTags: Fernie & District Arts CouncilHoliday SocialThe Arts StationThe Bickertons and Troy Cook
One month later> Read More
How does a pre-approval / rate hold work?> Read More
Your weekly Haloscope> Read More
How to make the most of your philanthropy> Read More
Three key things in selling a home> Read More
Cat found injured, bleeding at dump> Read More
10 Kootenay authors at Lotus Books> Read More
Meet Summerhill Pyramid Winery> Read More