- Patio applications now being taken
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- SD5 Board Notes
- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- WayLyn closure forces change to 2014 Golf Card
- Gullibility (also not) a mental disorder
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- In Search of a Blood Red Moon
- Funding supports wildlife conflict prevention program
- Rogers resumes touring after illness
Arts Station members’ Holiday SocialPosted: December 15, 2011
The Fernie & District Arts Council would like to extend a thank you to the supporters of The Arts Station who foster the continual growth of arts and culture in Fernie.
If you are a member of The Arts Station please come to the Holiday Social Wednesday, Dec. 21, where you can hear the great music of The Bickertons and Troy Cook, as well as get your mingle on while you enjoy some Blue Toque nibbles and a beverage!
Thank you for supporting The Arts Station in 2011 and ensuring that 2012 is better than ever! For more info please contact Courtney at [email protected] or 250-423-4842.
The Holiday Social runs from 7-9 p.m. at The Arts Station and there is no cost for members.
Courtney Baker, The Arts Station
Above art image: Ian Cobb/Through My Eyes Photography – Fernie’s Annex ParkTags: Fernie & District Arts CouncilHoliday SocialThe Arts StationThe Bickertons and Troy Cook
SD5 board notes> Read More
Rainbow Pride coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Elk Valley Water Quality Plan update> Read More
Bank of Montreal supports United Way> Read More
Dodgy Facebook transaction needs resolution or else> Read More
Wildsight presents Watermark and Ktunaxa water perspectives> Read More
Funding supports wildlife conflict prevention program> Read More
Still time to do flood/landslide service survey> Read More