- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- Cell phones found; are they yours?
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Stay vigilant to reduce thefts from vehicles
- Ongoing boat inspections recommended
- Severe thunderstorm watch on for EK
- Physician vacancies taxing regional ER
- Jumbo monitoring camps established
- The Freedom Climb
- Sexual assault in Edgewater area
Arts Station members’ Holiday SocialPosted: December 15, 2011
The Fernie & District Arts Council would like to extend a thank you to the supporters of The Arts Station who foster the continual growth of arts and culture in Fernie.
If you are a member of The Arts Station please come to the Holiday Social Wednesday, Dec. 21, where you can hear the great music of The Bickertons and Troy Cook, as well as get your mingle on while you enjoy some Blue Toque nibbles and a beverage!
Thank you for supporting The Arts Station in 2011 and ensuring that 2012 is better than ever! For more info please contact Courtney at [email protected] or 250-423-4842.
The Holiday Social runs from 7-9 p.m. at The Arts Station and there is no cost for members.
Courtney Baker, The Arts Station
Above art image: Ian Cobb/Through My Eyes Photography – Fernie’s Annex ParkTags: Fernie & District Arts CouncilHoliday SocialThe Arts StationThe Bickertons and Troy Cook
Whoa… during the day> Read More
A book more about Hemingway than Africa> Read More
An open letter to Christy Clark> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Open fires remain prohibited> Read More
Stay vigilant to reduce thefts from vehicles> Read More
Cell phones found; are they yours?> Read More
Elk Watershed Discovery Camp a success> Read More