- Questions need to be answered: mill workers
- Arts and culture support must be solid
- Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015
- Falling for a tax scam can cost you
- Nitros KIJHL champions
- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Don’t over charge me for vodka
- The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians
- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
Arts Station members’ Holiday SocialPosted: December 15, 2011
The Fernie & District Arts Council would like to extend a thank you to the supporters of The Arts Station who foster the continual growth of arts and culture in Fernie.
If you are a member of The Arts Station please come to the Holiday Social Wednesday, Dec. 21, where you can hear the great music of The Bickertons and Troy Cook, as well as get your mingle on while you enjoy some Blue Toque nibbles and a beverage!
Thank you for supporting The Arts Station in 2011 and ensuring that 2012 is better than ever! For more info please contact Courtney at [email protected] or 250-423-4842.
The Holiday Social runs from 7-9 p.m. at The Arts Station and there is no cost for members.
Courtney Baker, The Arts Station
Above art image: Ian Cobb/Through My Eyes Photography – Fernie’s Annex ParkTags: Fernie & District Arts CouncilHoliday SocialThe Arts StationThe Bickertons and Troy Cook
Plans in high gear for Kootenay Rockies Gran Fondo> Read More
New era for COTR men’s Avalanche> Read More
ICE and Hitmen even coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Nitros KIJHL champions> Read More
Interested in performing this summer?> Read More
One scene/one take film workshop for youth> Read More
Career and Job Fair tuition bonus> Read More
Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015> Read More