- Impaired driver causes crash
- Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article
- Hey kid, your parents suck
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Jumbo is simply one more added challenge
- Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay
- Help this man keep wearing this bra
Arts Station members’ Holiday SocialPosted: December 15, 2011
The Fernie & District Arts Council would like to extend a thank you to the supporters of The Arts Station who foster the continual growth of arts and culture in Fernie.
If you are a member of The Arts Station please come to the Holiday Social Wednesday, Dec. 21, where you can hear the great music of The Bickertons and Troy Cook, as well as get your mingle on while you enjoy some Blue Toque nibbles and a beverage!
Thank you for supporting The Arts Station in 2011 and ensuring that 2012 is better than ever! For more info please contact Courtney at [email protected] or 250-423-4842.
The Holiday Social runs from 7-9 p.m. at The Arts Station and there is no cost for members.
Courtney Baker, The Arts Station
Above art image: Ian Cobb/Through My Eyes Photography – Fernie’s Annex ParkTags: Fernie & District Arts CouncilHoliday SocialThe Arts StationThe Bickertons and Troy Cook
Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley> Read More
Hey kid, your parents suck> Read More
Who is and isn’t deserving of police protection?> Read More
Barbara Kingsolver informs my world> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Impaired driver causes crash> Read More
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More