- Kimberley’s SunMine powers up
- Police seek diamond rings owner
- Subject arrested for Kimberley thefts
- Campfires still banned in Southeast Fire Centre
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- JGMRM reminded of CRA responsibilities
- Volunteers key to Rails-to-Trails
- One Steamboat, two Steamboat, three Steamboat, four
- Musical Ride coming to Fort Steele August 2
- Visitor numbers show positive growth
Arts Station members’ Holiday SocialPosted: December 15, 2011
The Fernie & District Arts Council would like to extend a thank you to the supporters of The Arts Station who foster the continual growth of arts and culture in Fernie.
If you are a member of The Arts Station please come to the Holiday Social Wednesday, Dec. 21, where you can hear the great music of The Bickertons and Troy Cook, as well as get your mingle on while you enjoy some Blue Toque nibbles and a beverage!
Thank you for supporting The Arts Station in 2011 and ensuring that 2012 is better than ever! For more info please contact Courtney at [email protected] or 250-423-4842.
The Holiday Social runs from 7-9 p.m. at The Arts Station and there is no cost for members.
Courtney Baker, The Arts Station
Above art image: Ian Cobb/Through My Eyes Photography – Fernie’s Annex ParkTags: Fernie & District Arts CouncilHoliday SocialThe Arts StationThe Bickertons and Troy Cook
JGMRM reminded of CRA responsibilities> Read More
Creative Spark grants available to engage youth> Read More
Campfires still banned in Southeast Fire Centre> Read More
One Steamboat, two Steamboat, three Steamboat, four> Read More
Visitor numbers show positive growth> Read More
Notes from city hall> Read More
Volunteers key to Rails-to-Trails> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More