- Bomb threat closes Cranbrook Safeway
- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- Horoscope for the week beginning Dec. 19
- U.S. Senate legislation affecting Flathead River Valley
- Hospital upgrade project progressing
- Tradition of giving lives at Rocky Mountain Diesel
- Trafficker arrested in Cranbrook
- Crash kills power for chunk of city
- Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
Arts Station members’ Holiday SocialPosted: December 15, 2011
The Fernie & District Arts Council would like to extend a thank you to the supporters of The Arts Station who foster the continual growth of arts and culture in Fernie.
If you are a member of The Arts Station please come to the Holiday Social Wednesday, Dec. 21, where you can hear the great music of The Bickertons and Troy Cook, as well as get your mingle on while you enjoy some Blue Toque nibbles and a beverage!
Thank you for supporting The Arts Station in 2011 and ensuring that 2012 is better than ever! For more info please contact Courtney at [email protected] or 250-423-4842.
The Holiday Social runs from 7-9 p.m. at The Arts Station and there is no cost for members.
Courtney Baker, The Arts Station
Above art image: Ian Cobb/Through My Eyes Photography – Fernie’s Annex ParkTags: Fernie & District Arts CouncilHoliday SocialThe Arts StationThe Bickertons and Troy Cook
Wasa hosting Winter Festival Dec. 31> Read More
Make list and check twice for safe holiday travel> Read More
B.C. wine heading to grocery shelves in spring> Read More
U.S. Senate legislation affecting Flathead River Valley> Read More
Tradition of giving lives at Rocky Mountain Diesel> Read More
Hospital upgrade project progressing> Read More
Trafficker arrested in Cranbrook> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Dec. 19> Read More