- Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats
- Fire Update – Whiteswan Area Fire
- Wildfire causes evacuation and closure of White Swan Provincial Park
- Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing
- New FM station approved for the East Kootenay
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Sparwood Council Facts
- Cranbrook athlete gets bursary at BC Summer Games
- Busy weekend dealing with alcohol for RCMP
- The Invermere MusicFest is here!
Arts Station members’ Holiday SocialPosted: December 15, 2011
The Fernie & District Arts Council would like to extend a thank you to the supporters of The Arts Station who foster the continual growth of arts and culture in Fernie.
If you are a member of The Arts Station please come to the Holiday Social Wednesday, Dec. 21, where you can hear the great music of The Bickertons and Troy Cook, as well as get your mingle on while you enjoy some Blue Toque nibbles and a beverage!
Thank you for supporting The Arts Station in 2011 and ensuring that 2012 is better than ever! For more info please contact Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-423-4842.
The Holiday Social runs from 7-9 p.m. at The Arts Station and there is no cost for members.
Courtney Baker, The Arts Station
Above art image: Ian Cobb/Through My Eyes Photography – Fernie’s Annex ParkTags: Fernie & District Arts CouncilHoliday SocialThe Arts StationThe Bickertons and Troy Cook
Fire Update – Whiteswan Area Fire> Read More
Wildfire causes evacuation and closure of White Swan Provincial Park> Read More
Over $1.6 million given to B.C. women> Read More
The Invermere MusicFest is here!> Read More
Kimberley Kaleidoscope workshop opportunities still available> Read More
‘Cakes with all the trimmings in Elko> Read More
Kimberley City Bakery celebrates first anniversary> Read More
Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats> Read More