- Parastone on track for launch of newest neighbourhood
- Bones, beer and boogie – an October feast
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- Local Food in the Kitchen returns with workshops
- Burn targets hit; more planned weather depending
- 30th Christmas Bazaar sold out
- RCMP had a busy Friday night
- Lucky win for Cranbrook family
- College welding apprentice attending nat’l conference
- I am not a hillbilly
Arts Station members’ Holiday SocialPosted: December 15, 2011
The Fernie & District Arts Council would like to extend a thank you to the supporters of The Arts Station who foster the continual growth of arts and culture in Fernie.
If you are a member of The Arts Station please come to the Holiday Social Wednesday, Dec. 21, where you can hear the great music of The Bickertons and Troy Cook, as well as get your mingle on while you enjoy some Blue Toque nibbles and a beverage!
Thank you for supporting The Arts Station in 2011 and ensuring that 2012 is better than ever! For more info please contact Courtney at [email protected] or 250-423-4842.
The Holiday Social runs from 7-9 p.m. at The Arts Station and there is no cost for members.
Courtney Baker, The Arts Station
Above art image: Ian Cobb/Through My Eyes Photography – Fernie’s Annex ParkTags: Fernie & District Arts CouncilHoliday SocialThe Arts StationThe Bickertons and Troy Cook
Burn targets hit; more planned weather depending> Read More
Elk Valley Economic Initiative gets $15,000 from CFEK> Read More
Fourth annual Celebration for Peace best ever> Read More
Local Food in the Kitchen returns with workshops> Read More
Parastone on track for launch of newest neighbourhood> Read More
A gorgeous weekend for a fall fair> Read More
Ron Popoff seeking seat on city council> Read More
Breastfeeding provides benefits for life> Read More