- Temporary shutdowns coming for Teck mines
- New leads as double homicide fifth anniversary arrives
- Fire sends one person to hospital
- MacKay visit a blown opportunity: Stetski
- Alberta woman killed in motorcycle crash
- Wednesday structure fire ruled accidental
- Frivolous spending
- Salmonella outbreak related to live baby poultry
- Local woman, RCMP honoured
- Cranbrook in running for Grand Slam of Curling
Arts Station members’ Holiday SocialPosted: December 15, 2011
The Fernie & District Arts Council would like to extend a thank you to the supporters of The Arts Station who foster the continual growth of arts and culture in Fernie.
If you are a member of The Arts Station please come to the Holiday Social Wednesday, Dec. 21, where you can hear the great music of The Bickertons and Troy Cook, as well as get your mingle on while you enjoy some Blue Toque nibbles and a beverage!
Thank you for supporting The Arts Station in 2011 and ensuring that 2012 is better than ever! For more info please contact Courtney at [email protected] or 250-423-4842.
The Holiday Social runs from 7-9 p.m. at The Arts Station and there is no cost for members.
Courtney Baker, The Arts Station
Above art image: Ian Cobb/Through My Eyes Photography – Fernie’s Annex ParkTags: Fernie & District Arts CouncilHoliday SocialThe Arts StationThe Bickertons and Troy Cook
Gord Johnston earns prestigious city award> Read More
COTR provides retraining for Canfor employees> Read More
College alum shortlisted for writing award> Read More
CVCF appoints new executive director> Read More
Wasa Fun Day Saturday> Read More
Bear sightings in Fernie and Sparwood> Read More
City holding Citizen Satisfaction Survey> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning May 29> Read More