- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- Two dead in crash near Moyie
- Did you hear about the driver who…?
- Holiday train returning to region
- Kootenay Authors' Book Fair and Sale this Saturday
- Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous
- One dead after family of five submerged in Elk River
- Scott Niedermayer to be honoured by city
- Flathead border site location of multi-discipline camp
- 3 Facts you need to know
Arts Station members’ Holiday SocialPosted: December 15, 2011
The Fernie & District Arts Council would like to extend a thank you to the supporters of The Arts Station who foster the continual growth of arts and culture in Fernie.
If you are a member of The Arts Station please come to the Holiday Social Wednesday, Dec. 21, where you can hear the great music of The Bickertons and Troy Cook, as well as get your mingle on while you enjoy some Blue Toque nibbles and a beverage!
Thank you for supporting The Arts Station in 2011 and ensuring that 2012 is better than ever! For more info please contact Courtney at [email protected] or 250-423-4842.
The Holiday Social runs from 7-9 p.m. at The Arts Station and there is no cost for members.
Courtney Baker, The Arts Station
Above art image: Ian Cobb/Through My Eyes Photography – Fernie’s Annex Park
This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950> Read More
Cornwell is a master of detail> Read More
Fire Fighters give thanks> Read More
Did you hear about the driver who…?> Read More
3 Facts you need to know> Read More
ICE fan qualifies for Ultimate CHL Fan> Read More
Residents reminded to license dogs> Read More
Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash> Read More