- BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province
- Area restriction order amended
- A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education
- An education system sadly failing its children
- Interior Health welcomes new board director
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- East Kootenay Energy Diet encore
- Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals
- Sparwood Council Facts
Arts Station members’ Holiday SocialPosted: December 15, 2011
The Fernie & District Arts Council would like to extend a thank you to the supporters of The Arts Station who foster the continual growth of arts and culture in Fernie.
If you are a member of The Arts Station please come to the Holiday Social Wednesday, Dec. 21, where you can hear the great music of The Bickertons and Troy Cook, as well as get your mingle on while you enjoy some Blue Toque nibbles and a beverage!
Thank you for supporting The Arts Station in 2011 and ensuring that 2012 is better than ever! For more info please contact Courtney at [email protected] or 250-423-4842.
The Holiday Social runs from 7-9 p.m. at The Arts Station and there is no cost for members.
Courtney Baker, The Arts Station
Above art image: Ian Cobb/Through My Eyes Photography – Fernie’s Annex ParkTags: Fernie & District Arts CouncilHoliday SocialThe Arts StationThe Bickertons and Troy Cook
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Community & Business Excellence Award nomination time> Read More
Honey in the Jar Sept. 11> Read More
Area restriction order amended> Read More
Interior Health welcomes new board director> Read More
East Kootenay Energy Diet encore> Read More
BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province> Read More
Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals> Read More