- Undue stress caused by undelivered promise
- Fund established to help bear attack survivor
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Hot Car Report
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Standing room only at Fernie book launch
- Lucky 13 for EK Wine Festival
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
- Iron-ons suck…
- Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict
Arts Station members’ Holiday SocialPosted: December 15, 2011
The Fernie & District Arts Council would like to extend a thank you to the supporters of The Arts Station who foster the continual growth of arts and culture in Fernie.
If you are a member of The Arts Station please come to the Holiday Social Wednesday, Dec. 21, where you can hear the great music of The Bickertons and Troy Cook, as well as get your mingle on while you enjoy some Blue Toque nibbles and a beverage!
Thank you for supporting The Arts Station in 2011 and ensuring that 2012 is better than ever! For more info please contact Courtney at [email protected] or 250-423-4842.
The Holiday Social runs from 7-9 p.m. at The Arts Station and there is no cost for members.
Courtney Baker, The Arts Station
Above art image: Ian Cobb/Through My Eyes Photography – Fernie’s Annex ParkTags: Fernie & District Arts CouncilHoliday SocialThe Arts StationThe Bickertons and Troy Cook
All-Candidates Forum tomorrow in Sparwood> Read More
Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate> Read More
Councillor forum being held Oct. 29> Read More
Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict> Read More
Chamber celebrates Small Business Week> Read More
Hot Car Report> Read More
Bryce McGinnis Coach of the Year> Read More
Headbanger Festival returns to Radium> Read More