- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Challenge highlights food access issues
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5
- Headbanger Festival returns to Radium
Arts Station members’ Holiday SocialPosted: December 15, 2011
The Fernie & District Arts Council would like to extend a thank you to the supporters of The Arts Station who foster the continual growth of arts and culture in Fernie.
If you are a member of The Arts Station please come to the Holiday Social Wednesday, Dec. 21, where you can hear the great music of The Bickertons and Troy Cook, as well as get your mingle on while you enjoy some Blue Toque nibbles and a beverage!
Thank you for supporting The Arts Station in 2011 and ensuring that 2012 is better than ever! For more info please contact Courtney at [email protected] or 250-423-4842.
The Holiday Social runs from 7-9 p.m. at The Arts Station and there is no cost for members.
Courtney Baker, The Arts Station
Above art image: Ian Cobb/Through My Eyes Photography – Fernie’s Annex ParkTags: Fernie & District Arts CouncilHoliday SocialThe Arts StationThe Bickertons and Troy Cook
Canada changed today: Wilks> Read More
Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23> Read More
Help this man keep wearing this bra> Read More
Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5> Read More
Diana J. eyeing third term on council> Read More
All Candidate Forums in the Columbia Valley> Read More
Remaining council meetings to be broadcast> Read More
The flu shot protects you and others> Read More