- A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education
- An education system sadly failing its children
- Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Facebook ruined my dress
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- CFUW Cranbrook Club open to new members
- Safety and connectivity behind KNP funding
- Cause of structure fire undetermined
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie’s Art Station SquareMountain MarketThe Lynch'sWednesday Downtown Social
Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals> Read More
A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education> Read More
CFUW Cranbrook Club open to new members> Read More
An education system sadly failing its children> Read More
Facebook ruined my dress> Read More
An exquisite writer who lays claim to traditions of Homer> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Safety and connectivity behind KNP funding> Read More