- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- Physician vacancies taxing regional ER
- Fiery moment at Wildstone
- Severe thunderstorm watch on for EK
- Illegal dumping under investigation
- Jumbo monitoring camps established
- Sexual assault in Edgewater area
- Federal cabinet minister at home in Cranbrook
- A chance to help valley youth
- Rodeo action and a trip to Disneyland
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie’s Art Station SquareMountain MarketThe Lynch'sWednesday Downtown Social
Jumbo monitoring camps established> Read More
Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller> Read More
Federal cabinet minister at home in Cranbrook> Read More
Physician vacancies taxing regional ER> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Family-focused affordable housing opens in Invermere> Read More
Kootenay River Runners prize goes to Instagram participant> Read More
Funds provided to boost accessibility> Read More