- Smoke haze thickens as heat returns
- Info leads to arrests outside Cranbrook
- COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith
- Capt. Smarm calls an election
- July in the East Kootenay
- Mayor concerned about closures after accidents
- Grizzly reported near mobile home park
- MP looks forward to campaign
- Important rules to follow in berry season
- Advice for renewing your mortgage
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie’s Art Station SquareMountain MarketThe Lynch'sWednesday Downtown Social
Shred Kelly and FBC’s Cheers to Charity> Read More
The story of a once wild river> Read More
Dancing in the Park August 22> Read More
Jumbo Wild East-West Hike August 15> Read More
July in the East Kootenay> Read More
Have a safe and happy B.C. Day> Read More
Chamber gets grant for upgrades> Read More
Smoke haze thickens as heat returns> Read More