- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Camping options around Cranbrook
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Water line break closes 2nd Street South
- Health care support contract positions available
- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie’s Art Station SquareMountain MarketThe Lynch'sWednesday Downtown Social
Scenes from the Night Market> Read More
Driver confusion causes extensive damage> Read More
Air lifted cyclist NHL player> Read More
Seeking Sam Steele smiles> Read More
Camping options around Cranbrook> Read More
Health care support contract positions available> Read More
The Cromoli Brothers present Hello Kimberley!> Read More
Water line break closes 2nd Street South> Read More