- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Challenge highlights food access issues
- Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5
- Utility rate increases for Kimberley
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie’s Art Station SquareMountain MarketThe Lynch'sWednesday Downtown Social
Canada changed today: Wilks> Read More
Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23> Read More
Help this man keep wearing this bra> Read More
Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5> Read More
Diana J. eyeing third term on council> Read More
All Candidate Forums in the Columbia Valley> Read More
Remaining council meetings to be broadcast> Read More
The flu shot protects you and others> Read More