- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Four new fires southwest of city
- George “Doc” Lang obituary
- Crime spree field narrowed in Kimberley
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
- Police still searching for Gordon Rice
- Kootenays can mitigate impacts of wildfires: Stetski
- RCMP seek missing city man
- Watchful eyes lead to stolen vehicle bust
- Smokey Skies Advisory in effect for Kootenays
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie’s Art Station SquareMountain MarketThe Lynch'sWednesday Downtown Social
Potential fire hazard sparks discussion> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Six ICE players to attend NHL training camps> Read More
Local wakeboarders podium at Nationals> Read More
Lucky 13 for Park On Us> Read More
Alliance adds new trails at Montane, Fernie> Read More
Public encouraged to battle invasive plants> Read More
Gordon Rice found deceased> Read More