- Shuswap leadership under scrutiny for salaries
- Man missing from Creston area
- McCormick outlines 10 ideas to help Kimberley
- Serious head injuries in truck bed tumble
- Police request help in locating stolen vehicle
- No reports of suspicious van targeting children
- A license to file charges Friday night
- RCMP seek witnesses to serious assault
- All Candidates’ Forum this evening
- Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie’s Art Station SquareMountain MarketThe Lynch'sWednesday Downtown Social
City applies to bring West Fernie into fold> Read More
Wild & Scenic Film Fest coming to Kimberley> Read More
Shuswap leadership under scrutiny for salaries> Read More
Horoscope for the Week beginning Oct. 31> Read More
Hairy Scary!> Read More
Breast cancer awareness fundraiser Nov. 1> Read More
Candidates provide some answers for voters> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More