- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Challenge highlights food access issues
- Headbanger Festival returns to Radium
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie’s Art Station SquareMountain MarketThe Lynch'sWednesday Downtown Social
Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents> Read More
Midyette eager for debate and discussion> Read More
Chamber hosting all-candidate forums> Read More
Walk/Run to help send Kids to Blue Lake Camp> Read More
Educating kids the highlight of my position> Read More
Fallen soldier honoured by courage and resolve> Read More
Canada changed today: Wilks> Read More
Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23> Read More