- Four arrested after extensive RCMP effort
- Police hunt for B&E suspect in Southview area
- Dog-napping in Cranbrook
- Cranbrook among Best Cities for Work in B.C.
- Identity sought for serial robbery suspect
- Jesse Plessis returns to the valley
- CDAC has sights set on a permanent home
- Derek Kortschaga honoured as Citizen of the Year
- Brent Butt coming to Cranbrook
- Atom B Royals golden in Lethbridge
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie’s Art Station SquareMountain MarketThe Lynch'sWednesday Downtown Social
Horoscope for the week beginning Jan. 30> Read More
Wetlands should be B.C.’s top conservation priority: NCC> Read More
Le Vent du Nord at Key City Feb. 10> Read More
RMD’s Crashed Cars produces $10,000 for EKFH> Read More
Kootenay Savings shares profits for 22nd year> Read More
Four arrested after extensive RCMP effort> Read More
CDAC has sights set on a permanent home> Read More
Youth to report on positive experiences> Read More