- A crisis Canal Flats shouldn’t be forced to face
- Brenda Byman’s disappearance haunts family 51 years later
- Too little, too late – response
- Too little, too late
- Alberta not Africa
- Fort Steele Hallowe’en Spooktacular returning
- An election presenting a difficult dilemma
- Grand opening BBQ to benefit SPCA
- 12-year-old develops tumour in her spine; community rallying
- Cranbrook mill site purchase agreement entered
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Recieve news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie’s Art Station SquareMountain MarketThe Lynch'sWednesday Downtown Social
An election presenting a difficult dilemma> Read More
Alberta not Africa> Read More
Dark colours, a comic accent and a noir ghost> Read More
A crisis Canal Flats shouldn’t be forced to face> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Too little, too late – response> Read More
Too little, too late> Read More
Thank you Annex and West Fernie residents> Read More