- Rain/warm temps causing flooding issues around city
- Localized flooding occurring around region
- Icy morning created havoc on Highway 93/95
- Canadian and BC Team members race in Kimberley
- Urban deer survey includes high level overview
- Time management workshops coming to region
- KAT hits all corners of the province
- Embracing the beefiness with pot-roast
- Multicultural Society conducting logo contest
- Fernie Book Bike Project launched
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Cranbrook offers support to Tim Bozon / family> Read More
City issues water quality advisory> Read More
Local student empowered to change culture of bullying> Read More
OCP first draft ready for review> Read More
Gran Fondo will be even grander this year> Read More
Dynamic innovator bringing genomics to Cranbrook> Read More
Flooding eases in Cranbrook overnight> Read More
Localized flooding occurring around region> Read More