- Knee-knocking tester for Miracle on Baker
- Locally-based officers help end Trans-Canada pursuit
- Church group seeks to sponsor Syrian refugee family
- A flood of successes during a year of drought
- Say goodbye to lounge restrictions in restaurants
- Cranbrook RCMP arrest US fugitive wanted by FBI
- Start in Cranbrook for Black Friday
- Santa Claus Parade Friday evening
- Panorama opening early
- Arctic front headed our way
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
- Receive news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie’s Art Station SquareMountain MarketThe Lynch'sWednesday Downtown Social
George Majic Spiritus Award winner named> Read More
College launches training program in Caribbean> Read More
Holiday Window Decorating Contest> Read More
Generous heart brings activities to Psych Unit> Read More
Fernie Ambassador Program seminars> Read More
ICE acquire forward from Hurricanes> Read More
Start in Cranbrook for Black Friday> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Nov. 27> Read More