- Two dead in crash near Moyie
- Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous
- One dead after family of five submerged in Elk River
- Scott Niedermayer to be honoured by city
- Community rallies to help local family
- Holiday Spirits rising at Cranbrook and District Arts Council
- Affordable Art show runs until Dec. 20
- Six officers go bald after ball hockey tilt
- USW reach tentative deal with IFLRA
- It’s Ladies’ Night in Marysville
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Consultations begin on people with disabilities issues> Read More
All invited to attend DBA strategy meeting> Read More
Kootenay Authors’ Book Fair and Sale this Saturday> Read More
Holiday train returning to region> Read More
Two dead in crash near Moyie> Read More
Show your Starlite Appreciation – EKFH, ICE and Sam Reinhart> Read More
It’s Ladies’ Night in Marysville> Read More
Tentative agreements reached with KAR and Trickle Creek Lodge> Read More