- Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP
- Northwood home razed in suspicious blaze
- Memories of the restored 4090
- Look Outside winners for January
- Molly Miller, 13, helps Team BC to silver
- My Baby Bot
- Travis Tritt coming to Fernie April 23
- Jaffray’s Anderson bronze at Canada Winter Games
- Surplus doesn’t help people or services
- CMCS directors ready for second festival
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie’s Art Station SquareMountain MarketThe Lynch'sWednesday Downtown Social
Jaffray’s Anderson bronze at Canada Winter Games> Read More
Molly Miller, 13, helps Team BC to silver> Read More
Memories of the restored 4090> Read More
Look Outside winners for January> Read More
Act protects B.C.’s precious resource> Read More
My Baby Bot> Read More
A cascade of poetic words> Read More
Surplus doesn’t help people or services> Read More