- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
- Dave Clarke joins city staff
- Directors say goodbye with gifts
- Deals a-plenty expected for Black Friday
- Speedwatch contributes to road safety
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Groups say Jumbo cannot legally proceed
- Fernie woman Community Futures Volunteer of the Year
- Electric car charger operating at curling club
- Sprout rebuilds; better than ever after fire
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie’s Art Station SquareMountain MarketThe Lynch'sWednesday Downtown Social
The Kootenay’s top destination shopping market> Read More
Electric car charger operating at curling club> Read More
Speedwatch contributes to road safety> Read More
Dave Clarke joins city staff> Read More
Fernie woman Community Futures Volunteer of the Year> Read More
Bey Blade Competition today at library> Read More
Appreciation of the Zamboni driver> Read More
Directors say goodbye with gifts> Read More