- Two in custody, third suspect sought for business B&E
- City should make Idlewild Dam report public
- Three arrested following long weekend assault
- Four arrested after large fight in local park
- School zone speeding issue attacked
- Child injured in assault by 28-year-old
- Two competing markets a bad case scenario
- Horoscope for the week beginning May 22
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Cocaine and pills seized in Cranbrook
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie’s Art Station SquareMountain MarketThe Lynch'sWednesday Downtown Social
Your weekly Halo-scopes> Read More
5 ways to help friends who live away from family> Read More
City should make Idlewild Dam report public> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Massive give-away to suit narrow political agenda> Read More
Strong beginning for noted and gifted series> Read More
Two in custody, third suspect sought for business B&E> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning May 22> Read More