- RCMP had a busy Friday night
- A eulogy for Seth Martin of the immortal Smoke Eaters
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run
- Aye, we arrrr – building a tradition
- Man in hospital after serious MVA
- Steam Donkey an incredible local coffee
- Boyhood opens Rotary Film Series Oct. 2
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Sept. 19
- 2014 Hunting Regulations Synopsis now available
Downtown Socials every Wednesday at Art Station SquarePosted: July 8, 2012
The first Wednesday Downtown Social in Fernie’s Art Station Square could not have asked for nicer weather.
A steady stream of people sauntered into the square and mingled July 4, while music acts performed on a stage beside the Art Station.
Along with musical entertainment, the evening Mountain Market offered booths and food, as well as lots for the kids to see and do.
Fernie is hosting socials each Wednesday through the summer, with the market running from 5 to 9 p.m., live music from 6-8 p.m. and the refreshment gardens run from 6 to 9 p.m.
Upcoming this Wednesday, July 11, veteran singer/songwriter Shelley Lynch and her daughter Sadi-Jo, also known as The Lynch’s, will be performing live together for the first time.
Head on down and take in the fun. The setting is classic Fernie and the company is great!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: Fernie’s Art Station SquareMountain MarketThe Lynch'sWednesday Downtown Social
Sharon Cross seeking re-election> Read More
Park on Us raised almost $15,900> Read More
Workshops to help small business owners> Read More
RCMP had a busy Friday night> Read More
Locals march in global climate mobilization> Read More
Guinness world record being celebrated> Read More
$29k raised in Charity Golf Tournament> Read More
October at the Library> Read More