- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- SD5 Board Notes
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Double deer dinger near Brisco
- Open air burning restricted in city
- Romeo & Juliet comes to Key City Theatre
- How quick can you mop up the water in your basement?
- Fire department open house May 17
Lynch’s to perform together live for first timePosted: July 4, 2012
Fernie’s Wednesday Night Concert and Market on July 11 will feature a local first.
Recording artist Shelley Lynch and daughter Sadi-Jo will be performing together live for the first time at Station Square, outside Fernie Arts Station.
The mother and daughter duo, who are from Fernie, will be joining the Little Sand Creek Band who get the show rolling at 6 p.m. at the refreshment garden. The show runs until 8 p.m.
Big Sugar and Wide Mouth Mason JulyFest bound> Read More
City backing 20-minute makeover> Read More
Koocanusa burn ‘hit the window’ and ‘stayed in the box’> Read More
8,000 animal abuse/neglect cases investigated each year> Read More
Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck> Read More
CVCC president steps down> Read More
Kinsmen Casino Night May 3 at Legion> Read More
Should technology be used as a babysitter?> Read More