- Bones, beer and boogie – an October feast
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- Parastone on track for launch of newest neighbourhood
- Changes to lake’s largest lakeshore campground
- 30th Christmas Bazaar sold out
- Local Food in the Kitchen returns with workshops
- RCMP had a busy Friday night
- Lucky win for Cranbrook family
- College welding apprentice attending nat’l conference
- UBCM asking province to stop funding Jumbo
Lynch’s to perform together live for first timePosted: July 4, 2012
Fernie’s Wednesday Night Concert and Market on July 11 will feature a local first.
Recording artist Shelley Lynch and daughter Sadi-Jo will be performing together live for the first time at Station Square, outside Fernie Arts Station.
The mother and daughter duo, who are from Fernie, will be joining the Little Sand Creek Band who get the show rolling at 6 p.m. at the refreshment garden. The show runs until 8 p.m.
Burn targets hit; more planned weather depending> Read More
Elk Valley Economic Initiative gets $15,000 from CFEK> Read More
Fourth annual Celebration for Peace best ever> Read More
Local Food in the Kitchen returns with workshops> Read More
Parastone on track for launch of newest neighbourhood> Read More
A gorgeous weekend for a fall fair> Read More
Ron Popoff seeking seat on city council> Read More
Breastfeeding provides benefits for life> Read More