- Alberta woman killed in motorcycle crash
- Local woman, RCMP honoured
- Ktunaxa call for religious freedoms to be upheld
- Frivolous spending
- City should make Idlewild Dam report public
- Kimberley RCMP kept busy
- Campfires allowed in city limits
- ICE name new head coach
- Child injured in assault by 28-year-old
- New Russian olive tree planted at Cenotaph
Lynch’s to perform together live for first timePosted: July 4, 2012
Fernie’s Wednesday Night Concert and Market on July 11 will feature a local first.
Recording artist Shelley Lynch and daughter Sadi-Jo will be performing together live for the first time at Station Square, outside Fernie Arts Station.
The mother and daughter duo, who are from Fernie, will be joining the Little Sand Creek Band who get the show rolling at 6 p.m. at the refreshment garden. The show runs until 8 p.m.
Karin Penner named fellow of B.C. Chamber> Read More
Salmonella outbreak related to live baby poultry> Read More
Cranbrook in running for Grand Slam of Curling> Read More
Deadline extended for Parks & Rec consultation> Read More
Mayor’s update for April> Read More
Frivolous spending> Read More
Marrying into debt> Read More
Campfires allowed in city limits> Read More