- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Regional Crime Reduction Unit staying busy
- Architects love Fernie Courthouse
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Nov. 21
- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
- Electric car charger operating at curling club
- The Kootenay’s top destination shopping market
- Old pyramid scheme but different name
- Look Outside winners for October
- 2014 Hunting Regulations Synopsis now available
Cranbrook Pest Control gives to Starlite CampaignPosted: December 6, 2011
Above photo: Cornelius Murphy (far right-owner) and Norm Dean of Cranbrook Pest Control pose with Donna Grainger, East Kootenay Foundation for Health executive director to present a $500 cheque for the Starlite Campaign.
The gift is given to the regional hospital foundation as a ‘thank you for the business’ that the company receives from customers throughout the East Kootenay Region. This Starlite donation will be directed towards the fundraising effort to bring a digital stereotactic mammography unit to the East Kootenay Regional Hospital.
Earlier this year, Cranbrook Pest Control also showed its appreciation for clients living in the Columbia Valley with a Hole Sponsorship for the Celebrating Health Care Golf Tournament which resulted in the purchase of an infant fetal monitor for the Invermere & District Hospital.
The beauty of the stars atop the East Kootenay Regional Hospital roofline mean many things to many people, thanks just being one of them. To make a donation visit www.ekfh.ca.
Photo courtesy East Kootenay Foundation for HealthTags: Cornelius MurphyCranbrook Pest ControlDonna GraingerEast Kootenay Foundation for HealthEast Kootenay Regional HospitalStarlite Campaign
When do kids stop?> Read More
Great start to a promising writing career> Read More
Look Outside winners for October> Read More
Night sky beauty from the old ‘drag strip’> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Panorama opens for ski racers> Read More
Horoscope for the Week beginning Nov. 21> Read More
Architects love Fernie Courthouse> Read More