- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
- Cranbrook to Wardner Trail phase a success
- Record number of teams expected
- Arts council seeks new MOU for old fire hall
- Have you met Jade?
- Just how stupid do they think we are?
- COTR instructor gets Pro D exchange in Costa Rica
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
Food Challenges helps Food BankPosted: August 6, 2012
The Tamarack Centre and Save On Foods hosted and sponsored the event so that all proceeds raised will directly benefit the Food Bank. Thanks to all who attended and for your generous contributions. And a big thank-you to the BBQ volunteers who took turns cooking in 30 degree weather: Paul, Beth, Bessie, Bill (from the Food Bank), Blair, Graine, Junifer, Cristina (from the Tamarack Centre) and Paul (from Save On).
By Cristina BorgogelliCranbrook Food Bank SocietyFare Fight for Food ChallengeSave On FoodsTamarack Centre
Chamber hires new Executive Director> Read More
Outdoor Youth Leadership Program a success> Read More
Purple Pirate bringing Magic Mayhem and Message> Read More
Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary> Read More
Purcell Field House taking shape> Read More
Support for mental health challenges and addictions> Read More
Land and Land Title act changes introduced> Read More
Trick or Treaty next up with Indie Films Fernie> Read More