- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Regional Crime Reduction Unit staying busy
- Architects love Fernie Courthouse
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Nov. 21
- Night sky beauty from the old ‘drag strip’
- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
- Electric car charger operating at curling club
- When do kids stop?
- The Kootenay’s top destination shopping market
- 3 facts you need to know
Ktunaxa hosted career fairPosted: September 23, 2011
The Ktunaxa Nation Council held a career fair at St. Eugene Mission Resort on Sept. 22.
The day-long event featured about 40 exhibitors with more than 150 students attending from Cranbrook, Invermere, Fernie, Sparwood, Elkford and Creston.
Pictured: Students learn about a career with BC Hydro and get elevated in the process.
Photo by Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: BC HydroKtunaxa Nation CouncilSt. Eugene Resort
When do kids stop?> Read More
Great start to a promising writing career> Read More
Look Outside winners for October> Read More
Night sky beauty from the old ‘drag strip’> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Panorama opens for ski racers> Read More
Horoscope for the Week beginning Nov. 21> Read More
Architects love Fernie Courthouse> Read More