- Bones, beer and boogie – an October feast
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- Parastone on track for launch of newest neighbourhood
- Changes to lake’s largest lakeshore campground
- 30th Christmas Bazaar sold out
- Local Food in the Kitchen returns with workshops
- RCMP had a busy Friday night
- Lucky win for Cranbrook family
- College welding apprentice attending nat’l conference
- UBCM asking province to stop funding Jumbo
Ktunaxa hosted career fairPosted: September 23, 2011
The Ktunaxa Nation Council held a career fair at St. Eugene Mission Resort on Sept. 22.
The day-long event featured about 40 exhibitors with more than 150 students attending from Cranbrook, Invermere, Fernie, Sparwood, Elkford and Creston.
Pictured: Students learn about a career with BC Hydro and get elevated in the process.
Photo by Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: BC HydroKtunaxa Nation CouncilSt. Eugene Resort
Burn targets hit; more planned weather depending> Read More
Elk Valley Economic Initiative gets $15,000 from CFEK> Read More
Fourth annual Celebration for Peace best ever> Read More
Local Food in the Kitchen returns with workshops> Read More
Parastone on track for launch of newest neighbourhood> Read More
A gorgeous weekend for a fall fair> Read More
Ron Popoff seeking seat on city council> Read More
Breastfeeding provides benefits for life> Read More