- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article
- Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23
- Headbanger Festival returns to Radium
- Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents
- Jumbo is simply one more added challenge
Ktunaxa hosted career fairPosted: September 23, 2011
The Ktunaxa Nation Council held a career fair at St. Eugene Mission Resort on Sept. 22.
The day-long event featured about 40 exhibitors with more than 150 students attending from Cranbrook, Invermere, Fernie, Sparwood, Elkford and Creston.
Pictured: Students learn about a career with BC Hydro and get elevated in the process.
Photo by Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: BC HydroKtunaxa Nation CouncilSt. Eugene Resort
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More
Jumbo is simply one more added challenge> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24> Read More
Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article> Read More
McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook> Read More
All-Candidates’ Forum Nov. 3 in Elkford> Read More
Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents> Read More