- Earthquakes felt in Kootenays
- Semi crash slows Highway 3
- Idlewild Lake draw down begins Wednesday
- Sparwood man killed in accident
- Filling the pot of gold at the end the cancer rainbow
- Dreadnaught Ski Racing drives local tourism
- Costello tweet disputes avalanche report
- Fatality crash on Hwy 43 near Sparwood
- Horoscope for the week beginning April 24
- Attempted B&E ends in arrest
Ktunaxa hosted career fairPosted: September 23, 2011
The Ktunaxa Nation Council held a career fair at St. Eugene Mission Resort on Sept. 22.
The day-long event featured about 40 exhibitors with more than 150 students attending from Cranbrook, Invermere, Fernie, Sparwood, Elkford and Creston.
Pictured: Students learn about a career with BC Hydro and get elevated in the process.
Photo by Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: BC HydroKtunaxa Nation CouncilSt. Eugene Resort
Climate funds for EK communities> Read More
Costello tweet disputes avalanche report> Read More
Wildfire Classic boosts Burn Fund> Read More
Dreadnaught Ski Racing drives local tourism> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning April 24> Read More
Increased turbidity triggers Water Quality Advisory> Read More
Earthquakes felt in Kootenays> Read More
Preparing your family for emergencies> Read More