- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- Thinking ability was obviously greatly impaired
- Obituary for James Ogilvie “Jim”
- Ogilvie remembered as local government legend
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- COTR welcomes students to new school year
- Jim Ogilvie passes away
- Mark Street bridge closing permanently
- The Freedom Climb
Ktunaxa hosted career fairPosted: September 23, 2011
The Ktunaxa Nation Council held a career fair at St. Eugene Mission Resort on Sept. 22.
The day-long event featured about 40 exhibitors with more than 150 students attending from Cranbrook, Invermere, Fernie, Sparwood, Elkford and Creston.
Pictured: Students learn about a career with BC Hydro and get elevated in the process.
Photo by Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: BC HydroKtunaxa Nation CouncilSt. Eugene Resort
Grand Seduction at Vogue> Read More
Cranbrook a favourite golf destination> Read More
Ogilvie remembered as local government legend> Read More
COTR welcomes students to new school year> Read More
Evening fire ravages downtown business> Read More
Cranbrook proclaims International Day of Peace> Read More
Thinking ability was obviously greatly impaired> Read More
Playground at arena to get new playing surface> Read More