- Mommy’s Weird’s Mom
- King Street xing work next week
- A eulogy for Seth Martin of the immortal Smoke Eaters
- Man in hospital after serious MVA
- Saskatoon man killed in Fairmont crash
- Public info forum on Radon Sept. 29
- 3 facts you need to know
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Sept. 19
- Another level of quality from B.C. winemakers
- Aye, we arrrr – building a tradition
Ktunaxa hosted career fairPosted: September 23, 2011
The Ktunaxa Nation Council held a career fair at St. Eugene Mission Resort on Sept. 22.
The day-long event featured about 40 exhibitors with more than 150 students attending from Cranbrook, Invermere, Fernie, Sparwood, Elkford and Creston.
Pictured: Students learn about a career with BC Hydro and get elevated in the process.
Photo by Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: BC HydroKtunaxa Nation CouncilSt. Eugene Resort
Horoscope for the Week beginning Sept. 19> Read More
Late goal lifts Oil Kings over ICE> Read More
Another level of quality from B.C. winemakers> Read More
Aye, we arrrr – building a tradition> Read More
Steam Donkey an incredible local coffee> Read More
Windermere the place to be Sunday> Read More
A eulogy for Seth Martin of the immortal Smoke Eaters> Read More
Mommy’s Weird’s Mom> Read More