- RCMP seek info on a home invasion
- Identity sought for serial robbery suspect
- Dog-napping in Cranbrook
- Theft of snowmobile leads to arrest
- Fund established to help single mom fight cancer
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- Brent Butt coming to Cranbrook
- Derek Kortschaga honoured as Citizen of the Year
- Atom B Royals golden in Lethbridge
- KNP highway closed due to ice; now open
Nomination forms available for Radium chamber boardPosted: August 28, 2012
The date for the next Radium Chamber and Tourism Radium general luncheon meeting has been set for September 24, to be held at the Radium Seniors Hall at 12 p.m.
The nomination forms to run for the board of directors were ready for pick up August 24 and need to be submitted back to the Radium Chamber/Tourism Office by September 22 at 5p.m.
The Radium Chamber/Tourism Radium AGM and election date has been set for October 22, at the Radium Resort.
(The annual fun chamber golf tournament will be held if the golf course is still available to be played)
More details will be coming closer to the date.
Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumTags: Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumRadium Resort
Derek Kortschaga honoured as Citizen of the Year> Read More
Dog-napping in Cranbrook> Read More
Zamboni Challenge finalists announced> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Atom B Royals golden in Lethbridge> Read More
Watoto Children’s Choir coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Rockies Film Festival March 5 – 7> Read More
RCMP seek info on a home invasion> Read More