- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- Patio applications now being taken
- Mayor’s Message Spring 2014
- Valley ‘leaders’ ask Clark to approve Jumbo
- March in the East Kootenay
- Celebrate BC Arts and Culture Week
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- The reasonableness standard
- Habitat for Humanity family partner announced
- Prepare your child for Kindergarten
Nomination forms available for Radium chamber boardPosted: August 28, 2012
The date for the next Radium Chamber and Tourism Radium general luncheon meeting has been set for September 24, to be held at the Radium Seniors Hall at 12 p.m.
The nomination forms to run for the board of directors were ready for pick up August 24 and need to be submitted back to the Radium Chamber/Tourism Office by September 22 at 5p.m.
The Radium Chamber/Tourism Radium AGM and election date has been set for October 22, at the Radium Resort.
(The annual fun chamber golf tournament will be held if the golf course is still available to be played)
More details will be coming closer to the date.
Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumTags: Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumRadium Resort
Chamber getting funds for two student workers> Read More
First Saturdays returns May 3> Read More
Village holding Trash Bash April 26> Read More
March in the East Kootenay> Read More
Have you thanked a volunteer today?> Read More
Celebrate BC Arts and Culture Week> Read More
Mayor’s Message Spring 2014> Read More
Camilleri delights all the senses> Read More