- Hospital stay couldn’t have been better
- Run off watches still occurring
- Highway 93 expected to re-open later today
- Annual Career and Job Fair Wednesday
- $133k in grants are investments in youth
- Basement flooding not impacting programs at library
- Self fill sandbag station at Jaffray Pub
- Sand and sandbags mobilized for Elk Valley
- Old Man Luedecke with Jordie Lane at Arts Station
- Chamber luncheon at COTR March 12
Nomination forms available for Radium chamber boardPosted: August 28, 2012
The date for the next Radium Chamber and Tourism Radium general luncheon meeting has been set for September 24, to be held at the Radium Seniors Hall at 12 p.m.
The nomination forms to run for the board of directors were ready for pick up August 24 and need to be submitted back to the Radium Chamber/Tourism Office by September 22 at 5p.m.
The Radium Chamber/Tourism Radium AGM and election date has been set for October 22, at the Radium Resort.
(The annual fun chamber golf tournament will be held if the golf course is still available to be played)
More details will be coming closer to the date.
Radium Chamber and Tourism Radium
Self fill sandbag station at Jaffray Pub> Read More
Annual Career and Job Fair Wednesday> Read More
Highway 93 expected to re-open later today> Read More
RDEK budget decreased from last year> Read More
Chamber luncheon at COTR March 12> Read More
Hospital stay couldn’t have been better> Read More
Basement flooding not impacting programs at library> Read More
Old Man Luedecke with Jordie Lane at Arts Station> Read More