- No reports of suspicious van targeting children
- Police request help in locating stolen vehicle
- Man missing from Creston area
- RCMP seek witnesses to serious assault
- Serious head injuries in truck bed tumble
- McCormick outlines 10 ideas to help Kimberley
- Impaired driver causes crash
- A license to file charges Friday night
- Action on Kimberley’s economic development front
- Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley
Nomination forms available for Radium chamber boardPosted: August 28, 2012
The date for the next Radium Chamber and Tourism Radium general luncheon meeting has been set for September 24, to be held at the Radium Seniors Hall at 12 p.m.
The nomination forms to run for the board of directors were ready for pick up August 24 and need to be submitted back to the Radium Chamber/Tourism Office by September 22 at 5p.m.
The Radium Chamber/Tourism Radium AGM and election date has been set for October 22, at the Radium Resort.
(The annual fun chamber golf tournament will be held if the golf course is still available to be played)
More details will be coming closer to the date.
Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumTags: Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumRadium Resort
Breast cancer awareness fundraiser Nov. 1> Read More
Candidates provide some answers for voters> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
No reports of suspicious van targeting children> Read More
Action on Kimberley’s economic development front> Read More
Heritage Grains Workshop upcoming> Read More
Decade of Education for Sustainable Development ends> Read More
Allison Au Quartet Nov. 4 at Arts Station> Read More