- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- Cell phones found; are they yours?
- Stay vigilant to reduce thefts from vehicles
- Severe thunderstorm watch on for EK
- Ongoing boat inspections recommended
- Physician vacancies taxing regional ER
- Jumbo monitoring camps established
- The Freedom Climb
- Sexual assault in Edgewater area
- Fiery moment at Wildstone
Nomination forms available for Radium chamber boardPosted: August 28, 2012
The date for the next Radium Chamber and Tourism Radium general luncheon meeting has been set for September 24, to be held at the Radium Seniors Hall at 12 p.m.
The nomination forms to run for the board of directors were ready for pick up August 24 and need to be submitted back to the Radium Chamber/Tourism Office by September 22 at 5p.m.
The Radium Chamber/Tourism Radium AGM and election date has been set for October 22, at the Radium Resort.
(The annual fun chamber golf tournament will be held if the golf course is still available to be played)
More details will be coming closer to the date.
Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumTags: Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumRadium Resort
Stay vigilant to reduce thefts from vehicles> Read More
Cell phones found; are they yours?> Read More
Elk Watershed Discovery Camp a success> Read More
Ongoing boat inspections recommended> Read More
Support available to hire students> Read More
The Freedom Climb> Read More
Jumbo monitoring camps established> Read More
Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller> Read More