- Keeping the attitude of gratitude in Cranbrook
- Greyhound cutting route to valley
- Grateful patient gives back to EKRH
- Blue Rodeo coming to WFP
- Message from the Mayor
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- A GP for Me in the East Kootenay: update
- Brenda Byman’s disappearance haunts family 51 years later
- Goat hunters charged by griz
- IH board announces new CEO
Nomination forms available for Radium chamber boardPosted: August 28, 2012
The date for the next Radium Chamber and Tourism Radium general luncheon meeting has been set for September 24, to be held at the Radium Seniors Hall at 12 p.m.
The nomination forms to run for the board of directors were ready for pick up August 24 and need to be submitted back to the Radium Chamber/Tourism Office by September 22 at 5p.m.
The Radium Chamber/Tourism Radium AGM and election date has been set for October 22, at the Radium Resort.
(The annual fun chamber golf tournament will be held if the golf course is still available to be played)
More details will be coming closer to the date.
- Recieve news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumTags: Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumRadium Resort
14th East Kootenay Wine Festival Nov. 7> Read More
Grateful patient gives back to EKRH> Read More
Alittle Voodoo on stage Live at Studio 64> Read More
Rob Avis brings water harvesting to community> Read More
Thanksgiving Market wraps outdoor season> Read More
Fernie Community Fund to launch this fall> Read More
IH board announces new CEO> Read More
Greyhound cutting route to valley> Read More