- Smoke haze thickens as heat returns
- Info leads to arrests outside Cranbrook
- Capt. Smarm calls an election
- COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith
- Mayor concerned about closures after accidents
- Advice for renewing your mortgage
- Grizzly reported near mobile home park
- Important rules to follow in berry season
- Musical Ride coming to Fort Steele August 2
- MP looks forward to campaign
Nomination forms available for Radium chamber boardPosted: August 28, 2012
The date for the next Radium Chamber and Tourism Radium general luncheon meeting has been set for September 24, to be held at the Radium Seniors Hall at 12 p.m.
The nomination forms to run for the board of directors were ready for pick up August 24 and need to be submitted back to the Radium Chamber/Tourism Office by September 22 at 5p.m.
The Radium Chamber/Tourism Radium AGM and election date has been set for October 22, at the Radium Resort.
(The annual fun chamber golf tournament will be held if the golf course is still available to be played)
More details will be coming closer to the date.
Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumTags: Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumRadium Resort
July in the East Kootenay> Read More
Have a safe and happy B.C. Day> Read More
Chamber gets grant for upgrades> Read More
Smoke haze thickens as heat returns> Read More
MP looks forward to campaign> Read More
Why, start with Why? Part 4> Read More
Capt. Smarm calls an election> Read More
Sexy health includes knowing your HIV status> Read More