- Local woman, RCMP honoured
- Fire sends one person to hospital
- Frivolous spending
- Alberta woman killed in motorcycle crash
- Salmonella outbreak related to live baby poultry
- Campfires allowed in city limits
- Ktunaxa call for religious freedoms to be upheld
- Cranbrook in running for Grand Slam of Curling
- Marrying into debt
- Child injured in assault by 28-year-old
Nomination forms available for Radium chamber boardPosted: August 28, 2012
The date for the next Radium Chamber and Tourism Radium general luncheon meeting has been set for September 24, to be held at the Radium Seniors Hall at 12 p.m.
The nomination forms to run for the board of directors were ready for pick up August 24 and need to be submitted back to the Radium Chamber/Tourism Office by September 22 at 5p.m.
The Radium Chamber/Tourism Radium AGM and election date has been set for October 22, at the Radium Resort.
(The annual fun chamber golf tournament will be held if the golf course is still available to be played)
More details will be coming closer to the date.
Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumTags: Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumRadium Resort
Levels at Phillips Reservoir remain steady> Read More
Fire sends one person to hospital> Read More
Karin Penner named fellow of B.C. Chamber> Read More
Salmonella outbreak related to live baby poultry> Read More
Cranbrook in running for Grand Slam of Curling> Read More
Deadline extended for Parks & Rec consultation> Read More
Mayor’s update for April> Read More
Frivolous spending> Read More