- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Arts and culture support must be solid
- Don’t over charge me for vodka
- The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians
- Questions need to be answered: mill workers
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- What’s in a Name – Mitchell Range
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
- Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing
Nomination forms available for Radium chamber boardPosted: August 28, 2012
The date for the next Radium Chamber and Tourism Radium general luncheon meeting has been set for September 24, to be held at the Radium Seniors Hall at 12 p.m.
The nomination forms to run for the board of directors were ready for pick up August 24 and need to be submitted back to the Radium Chamber/Tourism Office by September 22 at 5p.m.
The Radium Chamber/Tourism Radium AGM and election date has been set for October 22, at the Radium Resort.
(The annual fun chamber golf tournament will be held if the golf course is still available to be played)
More details will be coming closer to the date.
Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumTags: Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumRadium Resort
Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015> Read More
Your weekly Halo-scopes> Read More
Serafino Wines of the McLaren Vale> Read More
The importance of Home Economics in 2015> Read More
Falling for a tax scam can cost you> Read More
Questions need to be answered: mill workers> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians> Read More