- RCMP seek help in Elkford assault case
- Calgary firefighter drowns in Columbia Lake
- Fireworks cancelled as temperatures soar
- CFES handles many calls as storm rolls through
- Next steps in theatre replacement discussed
- Fires being battled near Cranbrook
- Police seize a quantity of prescription drugs
- Hot Car Report
- Campfire ban coming for Southeast Fire Centre
- Injured bear in West Fernie
Nomination forms available for Radium chamber boardPosted: August 28, 2012
The date for the next Radium Chamber and Tourism Radium general luncheon meeting has been set for September 24, to be held at the Radium Seniors Hall at 12 p.m.
The nomination forms to run for the board of directors were ready for pick up August 24 and need to be submitted back to the Radium Chamber/Tourism Office by September 22 at 5p.m.
The Radium Chamber/Tourism Radium AGM and election date has been set for October 22, at the Radium Resort.
(The annual fun chamber golf tournament will be held if the golf course is still available to be played)
More details will be coming closer to the date.
Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumTags: Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumRadium Resort
2nd St. South disruption this morning> Read More
A difficult journey with worthwhile understandings> Read More
Your Weekly Halo-scopes> Read More
Calgary firefighter drowns in Columbia Lake> Read More
Campfire ban coming for Southeast Fire Centre> Read More
Next steps in theatre replacement discussed> Read More
Strongman raffle aids SPCA> Read More
Injured bear in West Fernie> Read More