- Traffic signals to be updated
- Tentative agreement reached
- Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run
- Saskatoon man killed in Fairmont crash
- A picture perfect day for fourth Salmon Festival
- Business After Business returns Thursday at Bear’s
- RCMP find missing owner of vehicle
- Remembering Jim Ogilvie
- SD5 Board Notes
- Big BBQ benefitting Food Bank
Nomination forms available for Radium chamber boardPosted: August 28, 2012
The date for the next Radium Chamber and Tourism Radium general luncheon meeting has been set for September 24, to be held at the Radium Seniors Hall at 12 p.m.
The nomination forms to run for the board of directors were ready for pick up August 24 and need to be submitted back to the Radium Chamber/Tourism Office by September 22 at 5p.m.
The Radium Chamber/Tourism Radium AGM and election date has been set for October 22, at the Radium Resort.
(The annual fun chamber golf tournament will be held if the golf course is still available to be played)
More details will be coming closer to the date.
Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumTags: Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumRadium Resort
International conference to explore future of Columbia River> Read More
Sustainability Symposium set to inspire educators> Read More
Silver anniversary for Show & Shine> Read More
Help care for this ribbon of life> Read More
Activities kept our town wonderfully vibrant all summer> Read More
Business After Business returns Thursday at Bear’s> Read More
Remembering Jim Ogilvie> Read More
Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run> Read More