- GRL ordered to cease work at Jumbo
- Kid pukes in pool
- Selling the fire hall now would be a mistake
- Earthquakes felt in Kootenays
- $1,000 to ICU from Sand Creek Lady Lions
- Sparwood man killed in accident
- Mr. Oberti, tear down those slabs
- Calgary man killed in crash near Field
- Semi crash slows Highway 3
- Look Outside winners for March
Nomination forms available for Radium chamber boardPosted: August 28, 2012
The date for the next Radium Chamber and Tourism Radium general luncheon meeting has been set for September 24, to be held at the Radium Seniors Hall at 12 p.m.
The nomination forms to run for the board of directors were ready for pick up August 24 and need to be submitted back to the Radium Chamber/Tourism Office by September 22 at 5p.m.
The Radium Chamber/Tourism Radium AGM and election date has been set for October 22, at the Radium Resort.
(The annual fun chamber golf tournament will be held if the golf course is still available to be played)
More details will be coming closer to the date.
Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumTags: Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumRadium Resort
GRL ordered to cease work at Jumbo> Read More
$1,000 to ICU from Sand Creek Lady Lions> Read More
Look Outside winners for March> Read More
What is a mortgage broker anyway?> Read More
Your weekly Halo-scopes> Read More
Mr. Oberti, tear down those slabs> Read More
Selling the fire hall now would be a mistake> Read More
Kid pukes in pool> Read More