- Deals a-plenty expected for Black Friday
- Groups say Jumbo cannot legally proceed
- Seven new legislators for city
- 9-1-1 call-answer service transferred to E-Comm
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Directors say goodbye with gifts
- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
- Dave Clarke joins city staff
- Sprout rebuilds; better than ever after fire
- Excited to see what the future brings
Nomination forms available for Radium chamber boardPosted: August 28, 2012
The date for the next Radium Chamber and Tourism Radium general luncheon meeting has been set for September 24, to be held at the Radium Seniors Hall at 12 p.m.
The nomination forms to run for the board of directors were ready for pick up August 24 and need to be submitted back to the Radium Chamber/Tourism Office by September 22 at 5p.m.
The Radium Chamber/Tourism Radium AGM and election date has been set for October 22, at the Radium Resort.
(The annual fun chamber golf tournament will be held if the golf course is still available to be played)
More details will be coming closer to the date.
Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumTags: Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumRadium Resort
The Kootenay’s top destination shopping market> Read More
Electric car charger operating at curling club> Read More
Speedwatch contributes to road safety> Read More
Dave Clarke joins city staff> Read More
Fernie woman Community Futures Volunteer of the Year> Read More
Bey Blade Competition today at library> Read More
Appreciation of the Zamboni driver> Read More
Directors say goodbye with gifts> Read More