- Fund established to help bear attack survivor
- Undue stress caused by undelivered promise
- 3 facts you need to know
- Standing room only at Fernie book launch
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
- When injury or illness becomes life sentence of poverty
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Lucky 13 for EK Wine Festival
- Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 17
Nomination forms available for Radium chamber boardPosted: August 28, 2012
The date for the next Radium Chamber and Tourism Radium general luncheon meeting has been set for September 24, to be held at the Radium Seniors Hall at 12 p.m.
The nomination forms to run for the board of directors were ready for pick up August 24 and need to be submitted back to the Radium Chamber/Tourism Office by September 22 at 5p.m.
The Radium Chamber/Tourism Radium AGM and election date has been set for October 22, at the Radium Resort.
(The annual fun chamber golf tournament will be held if the golf course is still available to be played)
More details will be coming closer to the date.
Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumTags: Radium Chamber and Tourism RadiumRadium Resort
Undue stress caused by undelivered promise> Read More
Iron-ons suck…> Read More
30th Artisan Bazaar ready for Nov. 8> Read More
Lucky 13 for EK Wine Festival> Read More
Successful small business is within reach> Read More
Kellerman capable; Deception an easy read> Read More
Ruckus Duo playing Knox tonight> Read More
John Reischman & The Jaybirds at Key City tonight> Read More