- Smoke haze thickens as heat returns
- Info leads to arrests outside Cranbrook
- Capt. Smarm calls an election
- COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith
- Mayor concerned about closures after accidents
- Advice for renewing your mortgage
- Grizzly reported near mobile home park
- Musical Ride coming to Fort Steele August 2
- Important rules to follow in berry season
- MP looks forward to campaign
Christmas Crafts and Things Market this Saturday in ElkoPosted: November 8, 2011
The sixth annual Christmas Crafts and Things Market is running this Saturday, Nov. 12, at the Elko Community Hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
More than 30 vendors are expected to be on hand, offering a great variety of Christmas shopping options.
“Support crafters and vendors, have lunch, and help keep our hall available as the hub of community. Table rentals and concession proceeds go toward hall operating expenses,” notes an event poster
Just a few things you will find: baked goods, candles, jewelry, gift baskets, decorations, clothing, glass/ceramic/porcelain, sewn items, quilts, Epicure, Watkins, knives, local eggs, honey and pollen, meats, beauty products, plus you can join the Garden Club, or have a massage.
An all-day concession will also be available.
To access the Elko Community Hall, turn off Highway 3 at top of Elko Hill at the Tembec sign (pictured above).
For Info: call Phyllis at 250-529-7418.
e-KNOWTags: Christmas Crafts and Things MarketElkoElko Community Hall
Smoke haze thickens as heat returns> Read More
MP looks forward to campaign> Read More
Why, start with Why? Part 4> Read More
Capt. Smarm calls an election> Read More
Sexy health includes knowing your HIV status> Read More
Advice for renewing your mortgage> Read More
First Saturdays celebrations today> Read More
Their, ther, there, they’re…> Read More