- Charges approved in two-year-old fraud investigation
- Campaign underway to replace books lost in fire
- Winter tire time has begun (sorry)
- Intoxicated rowdies simmer when one is jailed
- Show and Shine’s 25th run given classic treatment
- College welding apprentice attending nat’l conference
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- The book on yielding to pedestrians
- Parastone on track for launch of newest neighbourhood
- Bones, beer and boogie – an October feast
Christmas Crafts and Things Market this Saturday in ElkoPosted: November 8, 2011
The sixth annual Christmas Crafts and Things Market is running this Saturday, Nov. 12, at the Elko Community Hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
More than 30 vendors are expected to be on hand, offering a great variety of Christmas shopping options.
“Support crafters and vendors, have lunch, and help keep our hall available as the hub of community. Table rentals and concession proceeds go toward hall operating expenses,” notes an event poster
Just a few things you will find: baked goods, candles, jewelry, gift baskets, decorations, clothing, glass/ceramic/porcelain, sewn items, quilts, Epicure, Watkins, knives, local eggs, honey and pollen, meats, beauty products, plus you can join the Garden Club, or have a massage.
An all-day concession will also be available.
To access the Elko Community Hall, turn off Highway 3 at top of Elko Hill at the Tembec sign (pictured above).
For Info: call Phyllis at 250-529-7418.
e-KNOWTags: Christmas Crafts and Things MarketElkoElko Community Hall
Blissett to run for Cranbrook city council> Read More
Local government election information for candidates> Read More
French immersion up in SD5; down in SD6> Read More
Open house tomorrow for election candidates> Read More
Campaign underway to replace books lost in fire> Read More
The book on yielding to pedestrians> Read More
Intoxicated rowdies simmer when one is jailed> Read More
Volunteers needed to launch Shoebox campaign> Read More