- Quiet revisions in OCP are concerning
- Backcountry skiing fatality
- BC Coroners Service identifies backcountry skier
- Stetski seeks to lead NDP in Kootenay-Columbia
- Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP
- Schiller Kootenay Granite Stone Soup Chef 2015
- Grown men brought to tears at Griz Days
- Griz Days 2015 a beaut
- Griz Days Parade a rolling riot
- Early Years Centre coming for valley
Christmas Crafts and Things Market this Saturday in ElkoPosted: November 8, 2011
The sixth annual Christmas Crafts and Things Market is running this Saturday, Nov. 12, at the Elko Community Hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
More than 30 vendors are expected to be on hand, offering a great variety of Christmas shopping options.
“Support crafters and vendors, have lunch, and help keep our hall available as the hub of community. Table rentals and concession proceeds go toward hall operating expenses,” notes an event poster
Just a few things you will find: baked goods, candles, jewelry, gift baskets, decorations, clothing, glass/ceramic/porcelain, sewn items, quilts, Epicure, Watkins, knives, local eggs, honey and pollen, meats, beauty products, plus you can join the Garden Club, or have a massage.
An all-day concession will also be available.
To access the Elko Community Hall, turn off Highway 3 at top of Elko Hill at the Tembec sign (pictured above).
For Info: call Phyllis at 250-529-7418.
e-KNOWTags: Christmas Crafts and Things MarketElkoElko Community Hall
Schiller Kootenay Granite Stone Soup Chef 2015> Read More
Grown men brought to tears at Griz Days> Read More
Griz Days Parade a rolling riot> Read More
Griz Days 2015 a beaut> Read More
Early Years Centre coming for valley> Read More
Stetski seeks to lead NDP in Kootenay-Columbia> Read More
Camping reservations open March 15> Read More
From idea to action in Kimberley> Read More