- Avalanche warning for B.C. Interior ranges
- High-risk sex offender reported bound for Cranbrook
- Vaccinate or mask before visiting health-care facilities
- Kootenay MLAs press Liberals for Jumbo answers
- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Ecosystem restoration planned for Lot 48
- Cold snap alert for East Kootenay
- Old pyramid scheme but different name
- Successful city son urges people to never quit
- Do You Hear What I Hear?
Christmas Crafts and Things Market this Saturday in ElkoPosted: November 8, 2011
The sixth annual Christmas Crafts and Things Market is running this Saturday, Nov. 12, at the Elko Community Hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
More than 30 vendors are expected to be on hand, offering a great variety of Christmas shopping options.
“Support crafters and vendors, have lunch, and help keep our hall available as the hub of community. Table rentals and concession proceeds go toward hall operating expenses,” notes an event poster
Just a few things you will find: baked goods, candles, jewelry, gift baskets, decorations, clothing, glass/ceramic/porcelain, sewn items, quilts, Epicure, Watkins, knives, local eggs, honey and pollen, meats, beauty products, plus you can join the Garden Club, or have a massage.
An all-day concession will also be available.
To access the Elko Community Hall, turn off Highway 3 at top of Elko Hill at the Tembec sign (pictured above).
For Info: call Phyllis at 250-529-7418.
e-KNOWTags: Christmas Crafts and Things MarketElkoElko Community Hall
World’s best trained at Panorama> Read More
Avalanche warning for B.C. Interior ranges> Read More
Village council being sworn in> Read More
CDAC Presents: Members’ Winter Exhibition> Read More
Kootenay MLAs press Liberals for Jumbo answers> Read More
Vaccinate or mask before visiting health-care facilities> Read More
Tracks showing at Vogue> Read More
Ecosystem restoration planned for Lot 48> Read More