- Coroners confirms identity of deceased sledder
- Nurses Trail closed, now revitalized
- Plastic bags barred from curbside pickup
- City launching seasonal patio bylaw
- Chynoweth family now owns 100% of ICE
- 2016 Youth Ambassador candidates introduced
- Columbia bridge closing for repairs
- Hunt on for missing Calgary murder suspect
- Possible suspect played it cool at collision scene
- COTR gets $843,000 for training equipment
Christmas Crafts and Things Market this Saturday in ElkoPosted: November 8, 2011
The sixth annual Christmas Crafts and Things Market is running this Saturday, Nov. 12, at the Elko Community Hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
More than 30 vendors are expected to be on hand, offering a great variety of Christmas shopping options.
“Support crafters and vendors, have lunch, and help keep our hall available as the hub of community. Table rentals and concession proceeds go toward hall operating expenses,” notes an event poster
Just a few things you will find: baked goods, candles, jewelry, gift baskets, decorations, clothing, glass/ceramic/porcelain, sewn items, quilts, Epicure, Watkins, knives, local eggs, honey and pollen, meats, beauty products, plus you can join the Garden Club, or have a massage.
An all-day concession will also be available.
To access the Elko Community Hall, turn off Highway 3 at top of Elko Hill at the Tembec sign (pictured above).
For Info: call Phyllis at 250-529-7418.
e-KNOWTags: Christmas Crafts and Things MarketElkoElko Community Hall
Local recognized for dedicated service> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
2016 Youth Ambassador candidates introduced> Read More
City recommends funding for 37 organizations> Read More
Key City Theatre liquor hours expanding> Read More
At the Library> Read More
13th anniversary of fundraising event May 7> Read More
Kudos to city, SD5 for dog park> Read More