- Planned power outage upcoming
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Home invasion shooting investigation continues
- Home invasion leads to shooting
- Strong winds cause problems in Kimberley
- Local clubs heading for KIJHL playoffs
- Fund established for injured miner
- Key City Theatre set to unpack The Suitcase Project
- College to host Sophie Pierre talk on reconciliation
- Kootenay Savings shares profits for 23rd year
Christmas Crafts and Things Market this Saturday in ElkoPosted: November 8, 2011
The sixth annual Christmas Crafts and Things Market is running this Saturday, Nov. 12, at the Elko Community Hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
More than 30 vendors are expected to be on hand, offering a great variety of Christmas shopping options.
“Support crafters and vendors, have lunch, and help keep our hall available as the hub of community. Table rentals and concession proceeds go toward hall operating expenses,” notes an event poster
Just a few things you will find: baked goods, candles, jewelry, gift baskets, decorations, clothing, glass/ceramic/porcelain, sewn items, quilts, Epicure, Watkins, knives, local eggs, honey and pollen, meats, beauty products, plus you can join the Garden Club, or have a massage.
An all-day concession will also be available.
To access the Elko Community Hall, turn off Highway 3 at top of Elko Hill at the Tembec sign (pictured above).
For Info: call Phyllis at 250-529-7418.
e-KNOWTags: Christmas Crafts and Things MarketElkoElko Community Hall
Ensemble Caprice performing Feb. 23> Read More
Firefighter recruitment next week in Hosmer> Read More
Local clubs heading for KIJHL playoffs> Read More
Home invasion shooting investigation continues> Read More
Anti-domestic violence project funded> Read More
At the Library> Read More
Planned power outage upcoming> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More