- Internet child luring investigation leads to U.K.
- Three arrested, firearms seized in morning arrest
- Fire fighters and RCMP bring fire under control
- 30 days in jail for evading police
- Assessment shows building in avalanche path
- City has 78 full-time staff; a break down
- Dangerous drugs seized in weekend bust
- Wicked Raised Beds Workshops
- Paint the Train a testament to value of volunteerism
- Why is a city volunteer chased away?
Christmas Crafts and Things Market this Saturday in ElkoPosted: November 8, 2011
The sixth annual Christmas Crafts and Things Market is running this Saturday, Nov. 12, at the Elko Community Hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
More than 30 vendors are expected to be on hand, offering a great variety of Christmas shopping options.
“Support crafters and vendors, have lunch, and help keep our hall available as the hub of community. Table rentals and concession proceeds go toward hall operating expenses,” notes an event poster
Just a few things you will find: baked goods, candles, jewelry, gift baskets, decorations, clothing, glass/ceramic/porcelain, sewn items, quilts, Epicure, Watkins, knives, local eggs, honey and pollen, meats, beauty products, plus you can join the Garden Club, or have a massage.
An all-day concession will also be available.
To access the Elko Community Hall, turn off Highway 3 at top of Elko Hill at the Tembec sign (pictured above).
For Info: call Phyllis at 250-529-7418.
e-KNOWTags: Christmas Crafts and Things MarketElkoElko Community Hall
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Province grants $23,300 to fight invasive plants> Read More
Internet child luring investigation leads to U.K.> Read More
Virtuoso pianist performing in Fernie April 25> Read More
Wicked Raised Beds Workshops> Read More
Horoscope for the Week beginning April 17> Read More
My View by Alice Byrne> Read More
College hosts Trades Event for Grade 9s> Read More