- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval
- Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink
- Don’t let a lending scam spoil your Christmas
- Kimberley’s Got Talent a sold out show
- Canada Summer Jobs applications now open
- Crash kills power for chunk of city
- Hospital mortality rates decreasing
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Hey Mainroad, what the hell?
Christmas Crafts and Things Market this Saturday in ElkoPosted: November 8, 2011
The sixth annual Christmas Crafts and Things Market is running this Saturday, Nov. 12, at the Elko Community Hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
More than 30 vendors are expected to be on hand, offering a great variety of Christmas shopping options.
“Support crafters and vendors, have lunch, and help keep our hall available as the hub of community. Table rentals and concession proceeds go toward hall operating expenses,” notes an event poster
Just a few things you will find: baked goods, candles, jewelry, gift baskets, decorations, clothing, glass/ceramic/porcelain, sewn items, quilts, Epicure, Watkins, knives, local eggs, honey and pollen, meats, beauty products, plus you can join the Garden Club, or have a massage.
An all-day concession will also be available.
To access the Elko Community Hall, turn off Highway 3 at top of Elko Hill at the Tembec sign (pictured above).
For Info: call Phyllis at 250-529-7418.
e-KNOWTags: Christmas Crafts and Things MarketElkoElko Community Hall
Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink> Read More
United Way donations stay in the community> Read More
Don’t let a lending scam spoil your Christmas> Read More
Canada Summer Jobs applications now open> Read More
Kimberley’s Got Talent a sold out show> Read More
Snapshot offers detailed look at regions> Read More