- Two dead in crash near Moyie
- Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous
- One dead after family of five submerged in Elk River
- Scott Niedermayer to be honoured by city
- Community rallies to help local family
- Holiday Spirits rising at Cranbrook and District Arts Council
- Affordable Art show runs until Dec. 20
- Six officers go bald after ball hockey tilt
- It’s Ladies’ Night in Marysville
- USW reach tentative deal with IFLRA
Christmas Crafts and Things Market this Saturday in ElkoPosted: November 8, 2011
The sixth annual Christmas Crafts and Things Market is running this Saturday, Nov. 12, at the Elko Community Hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
More than 30 vendors are expected to be on hand, offering a great variety of Christmas shopping options.
“Support crafters and vendors, have lunch, and help keep our hall available as the hub of community. Table rentals and concession proceeds go toward hall operating expenses,” notes an event poster
Just a few things you will find: baked goods, candles, jewelry, gift baskets, decorations, clothing, glass/ceramic/porcelain, sewn items, quilts, Epicure, Watkins, knives, local eggs, honey and pollen, meats, beauty products, plus you can join the Garden Club, or have a massage.
An all-day concession will also be available.
To access the Elko Community Hall, turn off Highway 3 at top of Elko Hill at the Tembec sign (pictured above).
For Info: call Phyllis at 250-529-7418.
Consultations begin on people with disabilities issues> Read More
All invited to attend DBA strategy meeting> Read More
Kootenay Authors’ Book Fair and Sale this Saturday> Read More
Holiday train returning to region> Read More
Two dead in crash near Moyie> Read More
Show your Starlite Appreciation – EKFH, ICE and Sam Reinhart> Read More
It’s Ladies’ Night in Marysville> Read More
Tentative agreements reached with KAR and Trickle Creek Lodge> Read More