- International Women’s Day & CFUW Cranbrook Club
- Forbes list reveals a tale of two life styles
- Additional flooding reported
- Water quality advisory continued; flood conditions improved
- Silver medal for Kimberley’s Josh Dueck
- February Night Watch
- Coelho leads readers to ask deep and hard questions
- City issues water quality advisory
- Cranbrook offers support to Tim Bozon / family
- Rain/warm temps causing flooding issues around city
Christmas Crafts and Things Market this Saturday in ElkoPosted: November 8, 2011
The sixth annual Christmas Crafts and Things Market is running this Saturday, Nov. 12, at the Elko Community Hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
More than 30 vendors are expected to be on hand, offering a great variety of Christmas shopping options.
“Support crafters and vendors, have lunch, and help keep our hall available as the hub of community. Table rentals and concession proceeds go toward hall operating expenses,” notes an event poster
Just a few things you will find: baked goods, candles, jewelry, gift baskets, decorations, clothing, glass/ceramic/porcelain, sewn items, quilts, Epicure, Watkins, knives, local eggs, honey and pollen, meats, beauty products, plus you can join the Garden Club, or have a massage.
An all-day concession will also be available.
To access the Elko Community Hall, turn off Highway 3 at top of Elko Hill at the Tembec sign (pictured above).
For Info: call Phyllis at 250-529-7418.
A swing and a miss> Read More
Behavioural finance and how rules-based investing helps build stable portfolios> Read More
Divine wines discovered at Vancouver Wine Festival> Read More
Celebrating women in trades this International Women’s Day> Read More
High avalanche hazard closes highways> Read More
Melt monitoring continues in RDEK> Read More
Flood watch ends but Water Quality Advisory continues> Read More
International Women’s Day & CFUW Cranbrook Club> Read More