- No reports of suspicious van targeting children
- Police request help in locating stolen vehicle
- McCormick outlines 10 ideas to help Kimberley
- Serious head injuries in truck bed tumble
- RCMP seek witnesses to serious assault
- Shuswap leadership under scrutiny for salaries
- A license to file charges Friday night
- Action on Kimberley’s economic development front
- Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley
- Man missing from Creston area
Christmas Crafts and Things Market this Saturday in ElkoPosted: November 8, 2011
The sixth annual Christmas Crafts and Things Market is running this Saturday, Nov. 12, at the Elko Community Hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
More than 30 vendors are expected to be on hand, offering a great variety of Christmas shopping options.
“Support crafters and vendors, have lunch, and help keep our hall available as the hub of community. Table rentals and concession proceeds go toward hall operating expenses,” notes an event poster
Just a few things you will find: baked goods, candles, jewelry, gift baskets, decorations, clothing, glass/ceramic/porcelain, sewn items, quilts, Epicure, Watkins, knives, local eggs, honey and pollen, meats, beauty products, plus you can join the Garden Club, or have a massage.
An all-day concession will also be available.
To access the Elko Community Hall, turn off Highway 3 at top of Elko Hill at the Tembec sign (pictured above).
For Info: call Phyllis at 250-529-7418.
e-KNOWTags: Christmas Crafts and Things MarketElkoElko Community Hall
City applies to bring West Fernie into fold> Read More
Wild & Scenic Film Fest coming to Kimberley> Read More
Shuswap leadership under scrutiny for salaries> Read More
Horoscope for the Week beginning Oct. 31> Read More
Hairy Scary!> Read More
Breast cancer awareness fundraiser Nov. 1> Read More
Candidates provide some answers for voters> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More