- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Four new fires southwest of city
- Potential fire hazard sparks discussion
- George “Doc” Lang obituary
- Watchful eyes lead to stolen vehicle bust
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
- Crime spree field narrowed in Kimberley
- Kootenays can mitigate impacts of wildfires: Stetski
- RCMP seek missing city man
- Smokey Skies Advisory in effect for Kootenays
Christmas Crafts and Things Market this Saturday in ElkoPosted: November 8, 2011
The sixth annual Christmas Crafts and Things Market is running this Saturday, Nov. 12, at the Elko Community Hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
More than 30 vendors are expected to be on hand, offering a great variety of Christmas shopping options.
“Support crafters and vendors, have lunch, and help keep our hall available as the hub of community. Table rentals and concession proceeds go toward hall operating expenses,” notes an event poster
Just a few things you will find: baked goods, candles, jewelry, gift baskets, decorations, clothing, glass/ceramic/porcelain, sewn items, quilts, Epicure, Watkins, knives, local eggs, honey and pollen, meats, beauty products, plus you can join the Garden Club, or have a massage.
An all-day concession will also be available.
To access the Elko Community Hall, turn off Highway 3 at top of Elko Hill at the Tembec sign (pictured above).
For Info: call Phyllis at 250-529-7418.
e-KNOWTags: Christmas Crafts and Things MarketElkoElko Community Hall
Potential fire hazard sparks discussion> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Six ICE players to attend NHL training camps> Read More
Local wakeboarders podium at Nationals> Read More
Lucky 13 for Park On Us> Read More
Alliance adds new trails at Montane, Fernie> Read More
Public encouraged to battle invasive plants> Read More
Gordon Rice found deceased> Read More