- Bones, beer and boogie – an October feast
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- Changes to lake’s largest lakeshore campground
- 30th Christmas Bazaar sold out
- As the saying goes
- RCMP had a busy Friday night
- Lucky win for Cranbrook family
- Rebels even season series with ICE
- 2014 Hunting Regulations Synopsis now available
- A eulogy for Seth Martin of the immortal Smoke Eaters
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
Bones, beer and boogie – an October feast> Read More
Successful first year for Kimberley Farmers’ Market> Read More
Get a handle on your small business financials> Read More
What’s up in October at the CDAC> Read More
30th Christmas Bazaar sold out> Read More
Nomination period for local elections starts Tuesday> Read More
Lake Chelan Wine Valley hosts annual Crush Festival> Read More
As the saying goes> Read More