- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- SD5 Board Notes
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Double deer dinger near Brisco
- Valley ‘leaders’ ask Clark to approve Jumbo
- Celestial Rhythms – Week 6
- Open air burning restricted in city
- Fire department open house May 17
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
Open air burning restricted in city> Read More
Fire department open house May 17> Read More
Chamber getting funds for two student workers> Read More
First Saturdays returns May 3> Read More
Village holding Trash Bash April 26> Read More
March in the East Kootenay> Read More
Have you thanked a volunteer today?> Read More
Celebrate BC Arts and Culture Week> Read More