- Internet child luring investigation leads to U.K.
- It may be time to burn your credit card
- More than a self-help book on grief
- Three arrested, firearms seized in morning arrest
- Open house supports campers and S’more
- Assessment shows building in avalanche path
- BC Liberals can’t be trusted with land deals
- 30 days in jail for evading police
- Wicked Raised Beds Workshops
- Time to talk about ticks
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
Volunteer makes immeasurable contribution to CCS> Read More
Connecting cultures with Meet and Greet events> Read More
Open house supports campers and S’more> Read More
It may be time to burn your credit card> Read More
More than a self-help book on grief> Read More
BC Liberals can’t be trusted with land deals> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More