- Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats
- Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing
- New FM station approved for the East Kootenay
- Sparwood Council Facts
- Cranbrook athlete gets bursary at BC Summer Games
- Busy weekend dealing with alcohol for RCMP
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Local Food in the Kitchen Workshops teach food preservation
- Camp continues at Blue Lake
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
Over $1.6 million given to B.C. women> Read More
The Invermere MusicFest is here!> Read More
Kimberley Kaleidoscope workshop opportunities still available> Read More
‘Cakes with all the trimmings in Elko> Read More
Kimberley City Bakery celebrates first anniversary> Read More
Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats> Read More
Elkford Council News> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More