- COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith
- DOI bylaw officer getting workout
- Kimberley’s SunMine powers up
- Another medical marijuana dispensary interested
- Successful fundraising drive celebrated
- Campfires still banned in Southeast Fire Centre
- Important rules to follow in berry season
- Police seek diamond rings owner
- Grizzly reported near mobile home park
- JGMRM reminded of CRA responsibilities
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
Fernie awarded grant for cycling infrastructure> Read More
Grizzly reported near mobile home park> Read More
Simple mistake or a telling portrait?> Read More
Successful fundraising drive celebrated> Read More
DOI bylaw officer getting workout> Read More
Another medical marijuana dispensary interested> Read More
Important rules to follow in berry season> Read More
COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith> Read More