- Home invasion leads to shooting
- Mix of weather expected for long weekend
- Fund established for injured miner
- Sight clearance work on Highway 93 in KNP
- City exploring seasonal patios for downtown
- RCMP seek owner of ladder
- Valley community reaches deep for family
- No justification for secrecy
- Dashboard warning lights you must heed
- MP backs fight to halt statue in national park
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
No justification for secrecy> Read More
Family Fun Snow Day Feb. 7> Read More
Scholarships presented> Read More
Mix of weather expected for long weekend> Read More
Big prizes and plans in place for Family Fun Derby> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Feb. 5> Read More
Home invasion leads to shooting> Read More