- BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province
- Area restriction order amended
- Snack shack broken into
- A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education
- An education system sadly failing its children
- Mounties get their man at Fort Steele
- Interior Health welcomes new board director
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Canal Flats and Elkford warned of smoke
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
Public school zones not in effect> Read More
Mounties get their man at Fort Steele> Read More
Canal Flats and Elkford warned of smoke> Read More
Snack shack broken into> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Community & Business Excellence Award nomination time> Read More
Honey in the Jar Sept. 11> Read More
Area restriction order amended> Read More