- This book will make you think; thanks boarder dude
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- SD5 Board Notes
- Patio applications now being taken
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Gullibility (also not) a mental disorder
- Valley ‘leaders’ ask Clark to approve Jumbo
- Roast Gold Beet and Turkey-Breast Salad
- Prepare your child for Kindergarten
- Making life easier for small business in B.C.
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
KAT athletes compete at the 22nd Whistler Cup> Read More
Support group moving meeting to hear Glenda Standeven> Read More
Choirs of angels descended on Cranbrook> Read More
Peter Karp and Sue Foley appearing April 16> Read More
Advanced Care Planning presentations coming to regional centres> Read More
Gullibility (also not) a mental disorder> Read More
Roast Gold Beet and Turkey-Breast Salad> Read More
How quick can you mop up the water in your basement?> Read More