- Say goodbye to lounge restrictions in restaurants
- Cranbrook RCMP arrest US fugitive wanted by FBI
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Panorama opening early
- Santa Claus Parade Friday evening
- City gets grant-in-lieu of property taxes
- Construction has increased in last five years
- Arctic front headed our way
- Church group seeks to sponsor Syrian refugee family
- Knee-knocking tester for Miracle on Baker
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
- Receive news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
Knee-knocking tester for Miracle on Baker> Read More
EVHF, EKFH join together for Health Centre> Read More
A flood of successes during a year of drought> Read More
Share a bear and spread cheer> Read More
Delightful dark comedy coming to Key City> Read More
Bring in 2016 with CCT> Read More
Church group seeks to sponsor Syrian refugee family> Read More
Funding aims to stamp out racism in B.C.> Read More