- Hunters asked to stay away from wildfire areas
- Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note
- Celebrity bartender pays off for SPCA
- BC Coroners seek public help with cold case ID
- Gordon Rice found deceased
- FSR restriction for Cherry Lake wildfire
- Four new fires southwest of city
- Every Picture Tells a Story
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
- We must carefully choose who we send to Ottawa
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
Nominations open for Business Excellence Awards> Read More
Every Picture Tells a Story> Read More
Celebrity bartender pays off for SPCA> Read More
Fading to Gerry Garcia> Read More
Getting your finances together in your 30s> Read More
Hunters asked to stay away from wildfire areas> Read More
An Icelandic Saga – in photos> Read More
Marc’s Tea> Read More