- Outpatient lab services moving to mall: IH
- Four arrested with large variety of drugs
- Vampire deer terrifies region
- Line Creek start-up problem impacted fish: Teck
- A competitive Cranbrook
- City staff praised for Sink Hole Sunday response
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- City Hall Briefs
- Two-tier fee system on way out
- No solid reason to reject CDAC’s fire hall proposal
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
Radium Chamber AGM April 9> Read More
Prescribed ER burn season approaching> Read More
A Fernie example for fire hall discussion> Read More
Obituary for Leonard Schnell> Read More
e-KNOW launches real estate section> Read More
No solid reason to reject CDAC’s fire hall proposal> Read More
Two-tier fee system on way out> Read More
Four arrested with large variety of drugs> Read More