- Suspect sought in JulyFest assault
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- A look at JulyFest No. 42
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Camping options around Cranbrook
- Building community thanks to volunteers and Habitat for Humanity
- 1,944 holes and a hole-in-one
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
If your daughter could meet you> Read More
Descriptive excellence can’t save novel> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Walkabout Wordsmythes: prose, poetry, music to Centre 64> Read More
Building community thanks to volunteers and Habitat for Humanity> Read More
Suspect sought in JulyFest assault> Read More
A look at JulyFest No. 42> Read More
AIDS Walk for Life EK August 24> Read More