- Man missing from Creston area
- Police request help in locating stolen vehicle
- Serious head injuries in truck bed tumble
- McCormick outlines 10 ideas to help Kimberley
- Impaired driver causes crash
- RCMP seek witnesses to serious assault
- Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley
- A license to file charges Friday night
- Community & Business Excellence Awards presented
- Ghost Train arriving at Fort Steele
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
Know Your Watershed is out of the gate> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Chamber takes steps to improve voter turnout> Read More
Johns seeks third term to continue work> Read More
Stay informed in the hysterical bubble and help defeat terror> Read More
Police request help in locating stolen vehicle> Read More
Get financially fit before 2015> Read More
BPNS Tourney recognizes YKRS with $500 gift> Read More