- Northwood home razed in suspicious blaze
- Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP
- Let’s stop fighting amongst ourselves
- Lock or lose it
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- CMCS directors ready for second festival
- Horoscope for the week beginning Feb. 27
- New branch manager for Wildsight
- City hall takes a stand against bullying
- Dam breach concern forcing lake level lowering
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
Out of The Box returning> Read More
Chef Schiller going against Kathy Morey for title> Read More
Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP> Read More
Columbia Valley Tourism action plan in works> Read More
Northwood home razed in suspicious blaze> Read More
City hall takes a stand against bullying> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Feb. 27> Read More
Lock or lose it> Read More