- 2nd St. South disruption this morning
- Calgary firefighter drowns in Columbia Lake
- RCMP seek help in Elkford assault case
- High temps prompt heat stress alert
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Next steps in theatre replacement discussed
- Campfire ban coming for Southeast Fire Centre
- Fires being battled near Cranbrook
- Random act of kindness
- Fireworks cancelled as temperatures soar
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
Discussion begins on future of park land in Wilmer> Read More
Random act of kindness> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Kudos to the Sam Steele Society and volunteers> Read More
Campfire, fireworks ban for Fernie> Read More
High temps prompt heat stress alert> Read More
Watch for Cone Zoned areas: Mainroad> Read More
Steamboat back for fourth festival> Read More