- RCMP seek info on hit and run
- Be prepared; tips about winter tires
- Helping someone with depression
- Four simple rules to improve your life
- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Groups say Jumbo cannot legally proceed
- 2014 Hunting Regulations Synopsis now available
- BCTF escalating to full-scale strike on June 17
- Old pyramid scheme but different name
- Night sky beauty from the old ‘drag strip’
Hospice Society presents An Evening to RememberPosted: April 12, 2012
Mark down Sunday, May 6 if you would like An Evening to Remember.
The Cranbrook Hospice Society is hosting An Evening to Remember fundraiser at Idlewild Park (pictured) in Cranbrook at 6 p.m. that evening.
You and your family are invited to walk with event participants in memory of a loved one. There will also be prizes, refreshments, memory balloons and music.
Call 250-417-2019 or go to our www.cranbrookhospice.ca to register for the event.
“The society is non-profit and dedicated to providing free, confidential non-judgmental support to persons at the end of life and their families. We also provide support to the bereaved,” explained Don Davidson, Vice-President of the Cranbrook Hospice Society.
Tags: An Evening to RememberCranbrook Hospice SocietyDon DavidsonIdlewild Park
Fire erupts in Lakeview Meadows home> Read More
RCMP seek info on hit and run> Read More
Helping someone with depression> Read More
Four simple rules to improve your life> Read More
Be prepared; tips about winter tires> Read More
When do kids stop?> Read More
Great start to a promising writing career> Read More
Look Outside winners for October> Read More