- Hunters asked to stay away from wildfire areas
- Celebrity bartender pays off for SPCA
- Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note
- BC Coroners seek public help with cold case ID
- Gordon Rice found deceased
- FSR restriction for Cherry Lake wildfire
- Every Picture Tells a Story
- Four new fires southwest of city
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
- We must carefully choose who we send to Ottawa
$1,000 prize waiting to be claimedPosted: March 11, 2014
A lucky someone out there is sitting on $1,000 and they may not know it.
That someone would have attended the Griz Days celebrations in Fernie Feb. 28-March 2 and purchased a Griz Pin for a shot at winning a $1,000 cash prize.
Shortly after Griz Days ended the Griz Pin draw was made and this year’s winning number is 0825.
However, the prize remains unclaimed.
“If you have the winning pin please bring it in to the Fernie Chamber of Commerce at 102 Highway 3 in Fernie or call 250-423-6868 to claim your $1,000 cash prize! The winner has one year to claim their prize. If no one comes forward by next year the draw will be increased to $2,000! Thank you to those who helped sell pins, as well as those that bought the pins! An amazing effort by all,” stated Rachael Fitzios, Membership/Visitor Services with the Fernie Chamber.
e-KNOWTags: FernieFernie Chamber of CommerceGriz DaysGriz PinRachael Fitzios
Campfires permitted again> Read More
Visitor numbers on the upswing> Read More
Access restriction lifted; fire 10% contained> Read More
Lots happening during First Saturdays Kimberley> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Wil making another Fernie appearance> Read More
Copyright for Artists – Free Workshop> Read More
Notes from City Hall> Read More