- Internet child luring investigation leads to U.K.
- Three arrested, firearms seized in morning arrest
- Fire fighters and RCMP bring fire under control
- 30 days in jail for evading police
- Assessment shows building in avalanche path
- City has 78 full-time staff; a break down
- Dangerous drugs seized in weekend bust
- Wicked Raised Beds Workshops
- Paint the Train a testament to value of volunteerism
- Why is a city volunteer chased away?
$1,000 prize waiting to be claimedPosted: March 11, 2014
A lucky someone out there is sitting on $1,000 and they may not know it.
That someone would have attended the Griz Days celebrations in Fernie Feb. 28-March 2 and purchased a Griz Pin for a shot at winning a $1,000 cash prize.
Shortly after Griz Days ended the Griz Pin draw was made and this year’s winning number is 0825.
However, the prize remains unclaimed.
“If you have the winning pin please bring it in to the Fernie Chamber of Commerce at 102 Highway 3 in Fernie or call 250-423-6868 to claim your $1,000 cash prize! The winner has one year to claim their prize. If no one comes forward by next year the draw will be increased to $2,000! Thank you to those who helped sell pins, as well as those that bought the pins! An amazing effort by all,” stated Rachael Fitzios, Membership/Visitor Services with the Fernie Chamber.
e-KNOWTags: FernieFernie Chamber of CommerceGriz DaysGriz PinRachael Fitzios
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Province grants $23,300 to fight invasive plants> Read More
Internet child luring investigation leads to U.K.> Read More
Virtuoso pianist performing in Fernie April 25> Read More
Wicked Raised Beds Workshops> Read More
Horoscope for the Week beginning April 17> Read More
My View by Alice Byrne> Read More
College hosts Trades Event for Grade 9s> Read More