- RCMP bust two connected to local drug operation
- This needs to make us think and act
- Cranbrook SAR rescue hiker off Fisher
- Minimum wage to increase Sept. 15
- Local aid package being assembled for Fort McMurray
- Grassfire quickly contained at Fort Steele
- Never met, but never forgotten
- Young boy found by searchers
- Fort Mac wildfire stresses importance of WUI
- Nine wolves removed from South Selkirks
$1,000 prize waiting to be claimedPosted: March 11, 2014
A lucky someone out there is sitting on $1,000 and they may not know it.
That someone would have attended the Griz Days celebrations in Fernie Feb. 28-March 2 and purchased a Griz Pin for a shot at winning a $1,000 cash prize.
Shortly after Griz Days ended the Griz Pin draw was made and this year’s winning number is 0825.
However, the prize remains unclaimed.
“If you have the winning pin please bring it in to the Fernie Chamber of Commerce at 102 Highway 3 in Fernie or call 250-423-6868 to claim your $1,000 cash prize! The winner has one year to claim their prize. If no one comes forward by next year the draw will be increased to $2,000! Thank you to those who helped sell pins, as well as those that bought the pins! An amazing effort by all,” stated Rachael Fitzios, Membership/Visitor Services with the Fernie Chamber.
e-KNOWTags: FernieFernie Chamber of CommerceGriz DaysGriz PinRachael Fitzios
Fire Flow Testing Program continues to May 14> Read More
BMO completes $5,000 pledge to Starlite> Read More
31st annual Kootenay Children’s Festival Saturday> Read More
Minimum wage to increase Sept. 15> Read More
RCMP bust two connected to local drug operation> Read More
This needs to make us think and act> Read More
Fun, fitness, fresh air on Move for Health Day> Read More
Fort Mac wildfire stresses importance of WUI> Read More