- Charges approved in two-year-old fraud investigation
- Parastone on track for launch of newest neighbourhood
- Campaign underway to replace books lost in fire
- Local Food in the Kitchen returns with workshops
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- Burn targets hit; more planned weather depending
- College welding apprentice attending nat’l conference
- Cause of structure fire undetermined
- City transitioning to new traffic light system
- UBCM asking province to stop funding Jumbo
$1,000 prize waiting to be claimedPosted: March 11, 2014
A lucky someone out there is sitting on $1,000 and they may not know it.
That someone would have attended the Griz Days celebrations in Fernie Feb. 28-March 2 and purchased a Griz Pin for a shot at winning a $1,000 cash prize.
Shortly after Griz Days ended the Griz Pin draw was made and this year’s winning number is 0825.
However, the prize remains unclaimed.
“If you have the winning pin please bring it in to the Fernie Chamber of Commerce at 102 Highway 3 in Fernie or call 250-423-6868 to claim your $1,000 cash prize! The winner has one year to claim their prize. If no one comes forward by next year the draw will be increased to $2,000! Thank you to those who helped sell pins, as well as those that bought the pins! An amazing effort by all,” stated Rachael Fitzios, Membership/Visitor Services with the Fernie Chamber.
e-KNOWTags: FernieFernie Chamber of CommerceGriz DaysGriz PinRachael Fitzios
Open house tomorrow for election candidates> Read More
Campaign underway to replace books lost in fire> Read More
The book on yielding to pedestrians> Read More
Intoxicated rowdies simmer when one is jailed> Read More
Volunteers needed to launch Shoebox campaign> Read More
Winter tire time has begun (sorry)> Read More
Charges approved in two-year-old fraud investigation> Read More
Burn targets hit; more planned weather depending> Read More