- KNP highway closed due to ice; now open
- Speed limit changes to Kootenay Street North
- Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge
- Hunt on for rare rock after meteorites fall
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- Snow Golf Tourney tees off Feb. 7
- Province is raising camping fees
- How to ensure a dam never fails
- A fine evening with Juan Santos 12-year-old rum
- Interior Health Board Chair provides update
$1,000 prize waiting to be claimedPosted: March 11, 2014
A lucky someone out there is sitting on $1,000 and they may not know it.
That someone would have attended the Griz Days celebrations in Fernie Feb. 28-March 2 and purchased a Griz Pin for a shot at winning a $1,000 cash prize.
Shortly after Griz Days ended the Griz Pin draw was made and this year’s winning number is 0825.
However, the prize remains unclaimed.
“If you have the winning pin please bring it in to the Fernie Chamber of Commerce at 102 Highway 3 in Fernie or call 250-423-6868 to claim your $1,000 cash prize! The winner has one year to claim their prize. If no one comes forward by next year the draw will be increased to $2,000! Thank you to those who helped sell pins, as well as those that bought the pins! An amazing effort by all,” stated Rachael Fitzios, Membership/Visitor Services with the Fernie Chamber.
e-KNOWTags: FernieFernie Chamber of CommerceGriz DaysGriz PinRachael Fitzios
Snow Golf Tourney tees off Feb. 7> Read More
Brent Butt coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Oh SSNAP! Art prizes available for all> Read More
Fernie Alpine Resort Summit Fund aids ICU> Read More
KNP highway closed due to ice; now open> Read More
Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge> Read More
A fine evening with Juan Santos 12-year-old rum> Read More
Mutual funds and key considerations for investors> Read More