- BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province
- A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education
- An education system sadly failing its children
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals
- Area restriction order amended
- Facebook ruined my dress
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- Interior Health welcomes new board director
- East Kootenay Energy Diet encore
$1,000 prize waiting to be claimedPosted: March 11, 2014
A lucky someone out there is sitting on $1,000 and they may not know it.
That someone would have attended the Griz Days celebrations in Fernie Feb. 28-March 2 and purchased a Griz Pin for a shot at winning a $1,000 cash prize.
Shortly after Griz Days ended the Griz Pin draw was made and this year’s winning number is 0825.
However, the prize remains unclaimed.
“If you have the winning pin please bring it in to the Fernie Chamber of Commerce at 102 Highway 3 in Fernie or call 250-423-6868 to claim your $1,000 cash prize! The winner has one year to claim their prize. If no one comes forward by next year the draw will be increased to $2,000! Thank you to those who helped sell pins, as well as those that bought the pins! An amazing effort by all,” stated Rachael Fitzios, Membership/Visitor Services with the Fernie Chamber.
e-KNOWTags: FernieFernie Chamber of CommerceGriz DaysGriz PinRachael Fitzios
Community & Business Excellence Award nomination time> Read More
Honey in the Jar Sept. 11> Read More
Area restriction order amended> Read More
Interior Health welcomes new board director> Read More
East Kootenay Energy Diet encore> Read More
BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province> Read More
Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals> Read More
A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education> Read More