- Brenda Byman’s disappearance haunts family 51 years later
- A crisis Canal Flats shouldn’t be forced to face
- Fort Steele Hallowe’en Spooktacular returning
- Too little, too late – response
- 12-year-old develops tumour in her spine; community rallying
- Too little, too late
- Cranbrook mill site purchase agreement entered
- Grand opening BBQ to benefit SPCA
- Alberta not Africa
- Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 2
$1,000 prize waiting to be claimedPosted: March 11, 2014
A lucky someone out there is sitting on $1,000 and they may not know it.
That someone would have attended the Griz Days celebrations in Fernie Feb. 28-March 2 and purchased a Griz Pin for a shot at winning a $1,000 cash prize.
Shortly after Griz Days ended the Griz Pin draw was made and this year’s winning number is 0825.
However, the prize remains unclaimed.
“If you have the winning pin please bring it in to the Fernie Chamber of Commerce at 102 Highway 3 in Fernie or call 250-423-6868 to claim your $1,000 cash prize! The winner has one year to claim their prize. If no one comes forward by next year the draw will be increased to $2,000! Thank you to those who helped sell pins, as well as those that bought the pins! An amazing effort by all,” stated Rachael Fitzios, Membership/Visitor Services with the Fernie Chamber.
- Recieve news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
e-KNOWTags: FernieFernie Chamber of CommerceGriz DaysGriz PinRachael Fitzios
An election presenting a difficult dilemma> Read More
Alberta not Africa> Read More
Dark colours, a comic accent and a noir ghost> Read More
A crisis Canal Flats shouldn’t be forced to face> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Too little, too late – response> Read More
Too little, too late> Read More
Thank you Annex and West Fernie residents> Read More