- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
- No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest
- Heroin, meth, cash and crack cocaine seized
- West Fernie restructure to proceed say prelim results
- Searchers locate missing cliff jumper’s body
- Search for Alex Brown continues
- Par 3 Charity Golf Tourney has amazing prizes
- Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta
$1,000 prize waiting to be claimedPosted: March 11, 2014
A lucky someone out there is sitting on $1,000 and they may not know it.
That someone would have attended the Griz Days celebrations in Fernie Feb. 28-March 2 and purchased a Griz Pin for a shot at winning a $1,000 cash prize.
Shortly after Griz Days ended the Griz Pin draw was made and this year’s winning number is 0825.
However, the prize remains unclaimed.
“If you have the winning pin please bring it in to the Fernie Chamber of Commerce at 102 Highway 3 in Fernie or call 250-423-6868 to claim your $1,000 cash prize! The winner has one year to claim their prize. If no one comes forward by next year the draw will be increased to $2,000! Thank you to those who helped sell pins, as well as those that bought the pins! An amazing effort by all,” stated Rachael Fitzios, Membership/Visitor Services with the Fernie Chamber.
e-KNOWTags: FernieFernie Chamber of CommerceGriz DaysGriz PinRachael Fitzios
Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision> Read More
Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta> Read More
Flathead Bat BioBlitz may help endangered bats> Read More
The arts are alive and growing in Elkford> Read More
College’s Mobile Simulator on maiden voyage> Read More
Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast> Read More
Green Party nominations open> Read More
Par 3 Charity Golf Tourney has amazing prizes> Read More