- SD5 wants $40/day rolled into education
- Traffic signals to be updated
- Tentative agreement reached
- Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run
- Remembering Jim Ogilvie
- Business After Business returns Thursday at Bear’s
- Saskatoon man killed in Fairmont crash
- SD5 Board Notes
- A picture perfect day for fourth Salmon Festival
- RCMP find missing owner of vehicle
BC Transit conducting survey in KimberleyPosted: July 19, 2012
City of Kimberley residents are being encouraged to take part in a survey being conducted by BC Transit.
The purpose of the survey is determine locals’ takes on transit service and needs and they would appreciate comments from residents.
The survey period closes August 12. Please take this opportunity to have your say!
City of KimberleyTags: BC TransitCity of Kimberley
Business After Business returns Thursday at Bear’s> Read More
Remembering Jim Ogilvie> Read More
Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run> Read More
Global Climate March hitting Cranbrook Saturday> Read More
A picture perfect day for fourth Salmon Festival> Read More
Big BBQ benefitting Food Bank> Read More
Traffic signals to be updated> Read More
Park on Us is this Friday> Read More