- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Challenge highlights food access issues
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Hot Car Report
- Utility rate increases for Kimberley
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
- Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate
- Fund established to help bear attack survivor
- SD5 Board Notes
BC Transit conducting survey in KimberleyPosted: July 19, 2012
City of Kimberley residents are being encouraged to take part in a survey being conducted by BC Transit.
The purpose of the survey is determine locals’ takes on transit service and needs and they would appreciate comments from residents.
The survey period closes August 12. Please take this opportunity to have your say!
City of KimberleyTags: BC TransitCity of Kimberley
Fund established to help Kimberley family> Read More
Challenge highlights food access issues> Read More
Volunteers step up for Operation Christmas Child> Read More
Toastmasters clubs celebrate International’s 90th anniversary> Read More
Wilkie eager to start another term> Read More
Utility rate increases for Kimberley> Read More
Smile Cookies nets $15,680 for regional hospital> Read More
SD5 Board Notes> Read More