- Rain/warm temps causing flooding issues around city
- Localized flooding occurring around region
- Icy morning created havoc on Highway 93/95
- Urban deer survey includes high level overview
- Canadian and BC Team members race in Kimberley
- Time management workshops coming to region
- KAT hits all corners of the province
- Fernie Book Bike Project launched
- Bozon in critical condition in Saskatoon hospital
- NDP abandoning rural B.C.: Bennett
Boil water lifted advisory liftedPosted: June 29, 2012
In accordance with Interior Health Authority’s Water Quality Notification Program, the City of Kimberley has lifted the boil water notice for Kimberley and Marysville, as well as for the Kimberley Golf Course, Riverside Campground, River Bend Lane, River Bend Road, River Ridge Way and Tamarack Lane Areas and issued a water quality for those areas, effective immediately.
Testing shows that current water quality for Matthew Creek is fair according to Interior Health’s Guidelines. Interior Health recommends that children, the elderly and persons with weakened immune systems drink boiled water when turbidity levels are above 1 NTU. Furthermore, Interior Health recommends that all users boil their drinking water when turbidity levels are above 5 NTU.
The City of Kimberley posts turbidity levels in the water distribution system on its website daily (Monday thru Friday excluding statutory holidays). Click HERE to view the Turbidity Index.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank residents for their cooperation. For more information, contact the City of Kimberley at 250-427-9660.
City of Kimberley
Localized flooding occurring around region> Read More
Rain/warm temps causing flooding issues around city> Read More
KAT hits all corners of the province> Read More
Canadian and BC Team members race in Kimberley> Read More
Icy morning created havoc on Highway 93/95> Read More
Urban deer survey includes high level overview> Read More
EK Employment Share Your Success draw> Read More
Time management workshops coming to region> Read More