- No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
- Dangerous aquatic hitchhikers
- Heroin, meth, cash and crack cocaine seized
- Plein Air painting all the rage at Kimberley Kaleidoscope
- Search for Alex Brown continues
- Sheep deaths at Greenhills under investigation
- Police and SAR looking for 23-year-old Alex Brown
- Searchers locate missing cliff jumper’s body
- Will the Tesla electric vehicle defeat Big Oil?
Boil water lifted advisory liftedPosted: June 29, 2012
In accordance with Interior Health Authority’s Water Quality Notification Program, the City of Kimberley has lifted the boil water notice for Kimberley and Marysville, as well as for the Kimberley Golf Course, Riverside Campground, River Bend Lane, River Bend Road, River Ridge Way and Tamarack Lane Areas and issued a water quality for those areas, effective immediately.
Testing shows that current water quality for Matthew Creek is fair according to Interior Health’s Guidelines. Interior Health recommends that children, the elderly and persons with weakened immune systems drink boiled water when turbidity levels are above 1 NTU. Furthermore, Interior Health recommends that all users boil their drinking water when turbidity levels are above 5 NTU.
The City of Kimberley posts turbidity levels in the water distribution system on its website daily (Monday thru Friday excluding statutory holidays). Click HERE to view the Turbidity Index.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank residents for their cooperation. For more information, contact the City of Kimberley at 250-427-9660.
City of KimberleyTags: Boil water lifted advisory liftedCity of KimberleyInterior HealthKimberley Golf CourseMarysvilleMatthew CreekRiver Bend LaneRiver Bend RoadRiver Ridge WayRiverside CampgroundTamarack Lane
Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows> Read More
No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest> Read More
Plein Air painting all the rage at Kimberley Kaleidoscope> Read More
Lions Walk-a-Thon for Health Care> Read More
Trust releases 2013/14 annual report> Read More
Barbecue fundraiser for SummerSounds2014> Read More
‘Trump’eting a Virginia winery> Read More
Photo Finish begins July 31> Read More