- Winter road maintenance causing concerns
- Holiday train returning to region
- Fundraiser for Sparwood man battling cancer
- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- City asks businesses to sound off on cameras
- This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950
- Gold and silver passes available for Rockies Film Series
- Innovative arts programs help grow young artists
- Kootenay Authors' Book Fair and Sale this Saturday
- Cornwell is a master of detail
Boil water lifted advisory liftedPosted: June 29, 2012
In accordance with Interior Health Authority’s Water Quality Notification Program, the City of Kimberley has lifted the boil water notice for Kimberley and Marysville, as well as for the Kimberley Golf Course, Riverside Campground, River Bend Lane, River Bend Road, River Ridge Way and Tamarack Lane Areas and issued a water quality for those areas, effective immediately.
Testing shows that current water quality for Matthew Creek is fair according to Interior Health’s Guidelines. Interior Health recommends that children, the elderly and persons with weakened immune systems drink boiled water when turbidity levels are above 1 NTU. Furthermore, Interior Health recommends that all users boil their drinking water when turbidity levels are above 5 NTU.
The City of Kimberley posts turbidity levels in the water distribution system on its website daily (Monday thru Friday excluding statutory holidays). Click HERE to view the Turbidity Index.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank residents for their cooperation. For more information, contact the City of Kimberley at 250-427-9660.
City of Kimberley
Help Light a Star event extended to New Year> Read More
RDEK Board Highlights> Read More
Winter road maintenance causing concerns> Read More
Gold and silver passes available for Rockies Film Series> Read More
Innovative arts programs help grow young artists> Read More
Plan sets CBT’s environmental priorities for next five years> Read More
City asks businesses to sound off on cameras> Read More
November’s Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More