- RCMP seek info on hit and run
- Be prepared; tips about winter tires
- Night sky beauty from the old ‘drag strip’
- 3 facts you need to know
- Helping someone with depression
- Four simple rules to improve your life
- When do kids stop?
- Look Outside winners for October
- 2014 Hunting Regulations Synopsis now available
- Old pyramid scheme but different name
Don’t be alarmedPosted: June 15, 2012
If you are seeing helicopters flying low over the Cranbrook in the next couple of weeks, do not be alarmed.
The City of Cranbrook has advised e-KNOW that Talon Helicopters, of Richmond, will be conducting low level flights over the city and a number of other municipalities in the province beginning June 15 through to June 30.
“The low level flights will occur between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. The purpose of the flights is aerial mapping of power lines for BC Hydro,” reported city communications director Chris Zettel.
Flights are also being made over Fernie during this time.
Tags: BC HydroTalon Helicopters
RCMP seek info on hit and run> Read More
Helping someone with depression> Read More
Four simple rules to improve your life> Read More
Be prepared; tips about winter tires> Read More
When do kids stop?> Read More
Great start to a promising writing career> Read More
Look Outside winners for October> Read More
Night sky beauty from the old ‘drag strip’> Read More