- Camp continues at Blue Lake
- Suspect sought in JulyFest assault
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- The perfect summer steakhouse burger
- Mars in Scorpio – Regaining focus and direction
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Dancing like butterflies above the Platzl
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- CFUW Cranbrook readies to host 30th Artisan Bazaar
Don’t be alarmedPosted: June 15, 2012
If you are seeing helicopters flying low over the Cranbrook in the next couple of weeks, do not be alarmed.
The City of Cranbrook has advised e-KNOW that Talon Helicopters, of Richmond, will be conducting low level flights over the city and a number of other municipalities in the province beginning June 15 through to June 30.
“The low level flights will occur between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. The purpose of the flights is aerial mapping of power lines for BC Hydro,” reported city communications director Chris Zettel.
Flights are also being made over Fernie during this time.
Tags: BC HydroTalon Helicopters
Chinook West wraps a great season> Read More
Dancing like butterflies above the Platzl> Read More
Camp continues at Blue Lake> Read More
Invermere MusicFest in a perfect setting> Read More
Mars in Scorpio – Regaining focus and direction> Read More
The perfect summer steakhouse burger> Read More
CFUW Cranbrook readies to host 30th Artisan Bazaar> Read More
If your daughter could meet you> Read More