- Questions need to be answered: mill workers
- Arts and culture support must be solid
- Falling for a tax scam can cost you
- Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Don’t over charge me for vodka
- The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians
- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- 3 facts you need to know
- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
Don’t be alarmedPosted: June 15, 2012
If you are seeing helicopters flying low over the Cranbrook in the next couple of weeks, do not be alarmed.
The City of Cranbrook has advised e-KNOW that Talon Helicopters, of Richmond, will be conducting low level flights over the city and a number of other municipalities in the province beginning June 15 through to June 30.
“The low level flights will occur between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. The purpose of the flights is aerial mapping of power lines for BC Hydro,” reported city communications director Chris Zettel.
Flights are also being made over Fernie during this time.
Tags: BC HydroTalon Helicopters
Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015> Read More
Your weekly Halo-scopes> Read More
Serafino Wines of the McLaren Vale> Read More
The importance of Home Economics in 2015> Read More
Falling for a tax scam can cost you> Read More
Questions need to be answered: mill workers> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians> Read More