- An education system sadly failing its children
- City takes first step into social media
- Cause of structure fire undetermined
- Strutting catwalk to raise funds for Cops for Kids
- 3 facts you need to know
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Facebook ruined my dress
- Colours of a solar max
- Social media communication takeover continues
Don’t be alarmedPosted: June 15, 2012
If you are seeing helicopters flying low over the Cranbrook in the next couple of weeks, do not be alarmed.
The City of Cranbrook has advised e-KNOW that Talon Helicopters, of Richmond, will be conducting low level flights over the city and a number of other municipalities in the province beginning June 15 through to June 30.
“The low level flights will occur between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. The purpose of the flights is aerial mapping of power lines for BC Hydro,” reported city communications director Chris Zettel.
Flights are also being made over Fernie during this time.
Tags: BC HydroTalon Helicopters
An education system sadly failing its children> Read More
Facebook ruined my dress> Read More
An exquisite writer who lays claim to traditions of Homer> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Safety and connectivity behind KNP funding> Read More
Cause of structure fire undetermined> Read More
Fire safety urged this Labour Day weekend> Read More
Entrepreneurs get podcast and radio show> Read More