- No reports of suspicious van targeting children
- Police request help in locating stolen vehicle
- Man missing from Creston area
- McCormick outlines 10 ideas to help Kimberley
- Serious head injuries in truck bed tumble
- RCMP seek witnesses to serious assault
- A license to file charges Friday night
- Impaired driver causes crash
- Action on Kimberley’s economic development front
- Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley
Don’t be alarmedPosted: June 15, 2012
If you are seeing helicopters flying low over the Cranbrook in the next couple of weeks, do not be alarmed.
The City of Cranbrook has advised e-KNOW that Talon Helicopters, of Richmond, will be conducting low level flights over the city and a number of other municipalities in the province beginning June 15 through to June 30.
“The low level flights will occur between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. The purpose of the flights is aerial mapping of power lines for BC Hydro,” reported city communications director Chris Zettel.
Flights are also being made over Fernie during this time.
Tags: BC HydroTalon Helicopters
Horoscope for the Week beginning Oct. 31> Read More
Hairy Scary!> Read More
Breast cancer awareness fundraiser Nov. 1> Read More
Candidates provide some answers for voters> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
No reports of suspicious van targeting children> Read More
Action on Kimberley’s economic development front> Read More
Heritage Grains Workshop upcoming> Read More