- Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Jumbo is simply one more added challenge
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24
- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents
Heroin and coke seized in Radium bustPosted: June 19, 2012
Columbia Valley RCMP may have shut down a hard drug operation in Radium Hot Springs when a June 16 bust resulted in the seizure of heroin, cocaine and money.
As a result of an ongoing investigation, a search warrant was executed at 7330 Copper Horn Drive in Radium Hot Springs at 10:30 p.m. June 16, under the Controlled Drugs and Substance Act.
The result of the search resulted in the seizure of heroin, cocaine and a sum of money along with evidence to indicate charges of possession for the purpose of trafficking, reported Columbia Valley RCMP Detachment NCO S/Sgt. Marko Shehovac.
A 39-year-old female and 38-year-old male were arrested and are being held in custody for a bail hearing to be conducted June 20 at Invermere Provincial Court. However, since the arrest, Crown Counsel has approved only charges against the female, at this time.
“The residence is occupied by persons known to the police,” Shehovac noted.
The investigation is continuing.
e-KNOWTags: Columbia Valley RCMPheroin and coke bustRadium Hot SpringsS/Sgt. Marko Shehovac
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More
Jumbo is simply one more added challenge> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24> Read More
Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article> Read More
McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook> Read More
All-Candidates’ Forum Nov. 3 in Elkford> Read More
Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents> Read More