- Suspect sought in JulyFest assault
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- A look at JulyFest No. 42
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Camping options around Cranbrook
- Scenes from the Night Market
- 1,944 holes and a hole-in-one
Heroin and coke seized in Radium bustPosted: June 19, 2012
Columbia Valley RCMP may have shut down a hard drug operation in Radium Hot Springs when a June 16 bust resulted in the seizure of heroin, cocaine and money.
As a result of an ongoing investigation, a search warrant was executed at 7330 Copper Horn Drive in Radium Hot Springs at 10:30 p.m. June 16, under the Controlled Drugs and Substance Act.
The result of the search resulted in the seizure of heroin, cocaine and a sum of money along with evidence to indicate charges of possession for the purpose of trafficking, reported Columbia Valley RCMP Detachment NCO S/Sgt. Marko Shehovac.
A 39-year-old female and 38-year-old male were arrested and are being held in custody for a bail hearing to be conducted June 20 at Invermere Provincial Court. However, since the arrest, Crown Counsel has approved only charges against the female, at this time.
“The residence is occupied by persons known to the police,” Shehovac noted.
The investigation is continuing.
e-KNOWTags: Columbia Valley RCMPheroin and coke bustRadium Hot SpringsS/Sgt. Marko Shehovac
Suspect sought in JulyFest assault> Read More
A look at JulyFest No. 42> Read More
AIDS Walk for Life EK August 24> Read More
Beery good news from Elk River Alliance> Read More
1,944 holes and a hole-in-one> Read More
Park-on-Us-Campaign returning> Read More
Scenes from the Night Market> Read More
Driver confusion causes extensive damage> Read More