- This book will make you think; thanks boarder dude
- Win tickets to Hedley in Cranbrook
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Descheneau CHL Player of the Week
- Jaffray’s Brody earns Album of the Year Juno
- Fish, wildlife and park permits move to FrontCounter BC
- Around the globe at Fernie Library
- Patio applications now being taken
- Province changing local government election legislation
- Spring begins at the Cranbrook and District Arts Council
Heroin and coke seized in Radium bustPosted: June 19, 2012
Columbia Valley RCMP may have shut down a hard drug operation in Radium Hot Springs when a June 16 bust resulted in the seizure of heroin, cocaine and money.
As a result of an ongoing investigation, a search warrant was executed at 7330 Copper Horn Drive in Radium Hot Springs at 10:30 p.m. June 16, under the Controlled Drugs and Substance Act.
The result of the search resulted in the seizure of heroin, cocaine and a sum of money along with evidence to indicate charges of possession for the purpose of trafficking, reported Columbia Valley RCMP Detachment NCO S/Sgt. Marko Shehovac.
A 39-year-old female and 38-year-old male were arrested and are being held in custody for a bail hearing to be conducted June 20 at Invermere Provincial Court. However, since the arrest, Crown Counsel has approved only charges against the female, at this time.
“The residence is occupied by persons known to the police,” Shehovac noted.
The investigation is continuing.
e-KNOWTags: Columbia Valley RCMPheroin and coke bustRadium Hot SpringsS/Sgt. Marko Shehovac
Descheneau CHL Player of the Week> Read More
31st Iron Legs a beautiful day> Read More
New tax benefit for families with young children> Read More
Province changing local government election legislation> Read More
Around the globe at Fernie Library> Read More
Spring begins at the Cranbrook and District Arts Council> Read More
Cycling society 2014 AGM April 2> Read More
Jaffray’s Brody earns Album of the Year Juno> Read More