- Campfires permitted again in Southeast FC
- Petition started to maintain campfire ban
- Access restriction lifted; fire 10% contained
- Campfire ban lifted in Cranbrook and Kimberley
- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Celebrity bartender pays off for SPCA
- EventHostBC grant recipients announced
- Notes from City Hall
- Fernie Council Connection
- Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: [email protected]. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of KimberleyTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Story
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Invasive plant partnership can be template> Read More
Stetski opening campaign office in Cranbrook> Read More
Did you know about breastfeeding?> Read More
Aggie’s Fall Fling to support caregivers> Read More
Sow and cubs also seen near Kennedy Road> Read More
Petition started to maintain campfire ban> Read More
Smokey Skies Advisory ended> Read More