- Home invasion leads to shooting
- Strong winds cause problems in Kimberley
- Meet Lux: A Community Hero
- Fund established for injured miner
- January in the East Kootenay
- Kootenay Savings shares profits for 23rd year
- RCMP seek owner of ladder
- No justification for secrecy
- Cranbrook ready to celebrate Family Day
- Teens and marijuana: sorting through all the information
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of KimberleyTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Story
Tourism remains a positive to B.C.’s economy> Read More
Kootenay Savings shares profits for 23rd year> Read More
Women Grow meeting at St. Eugene> Read More
Key City Theatre set to unpack The Suitcase Project> Read More
January in the East Kootenay> Read More
Try Valentine’s date night at Fort Steele> Read More
Meet Lux: A Community Hero> Read More
Earn more by spending less with digital marketing> Read More