- City should make Idlewild Dam report public
- Kimberley RCMP kept busy
- Alberta woman killed in motorcycle crash
- Theory of a Deadman coming to Cranbrook
- Recently reported wildlife sightings
- Child injured in assault by 28-year-old
- 45 take in Walk with their Docs
- New Russian olive tree planted at Cenotaph
- Four arrested after large fight in local park
- Artisan loves exposure provided by Sam Steele Market
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: [email protected]. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of KimberleyTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Story
Ktunaxa call for religious freedoms to be upheld> Read More
ICE name new head coach> Read More
Social enterprises celebrated> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Alberta woman killed in motorcycle crash> Read More
City benefits from grant to Rotary Club> Read More
GROW Community Garden plots open> Read More
Three Voices of Healing to operate beach concession> Read More