- RCMP bust two connected to local drug operation
- This needs to make us think and act
- Cranbrook SAR rescue hiker off Fisher
- Minimum wage to increase Sept. 15
- Local aid package being assembled for Fort McMurray
- Grassfire quickly contained at Fort Steele
- Never met, but never forgotten
- Fort Mac wildfire stresses importance of WUI
- Young boy found by searchers
- Nine wolves removed from South Selkirks
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of KimberleyTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Story
31st annual Kootenay Children’s Festival Saturday> Read More
Minimum wage to increase Sept. 15> Read More
RCMP bust two connected to local drug operation> Read More
This needs to make us think and act> Read More
Fun, fitness, fresh air on Move for Health Day> Read More
Fort Mac wildfire stresses importance of WUI> Read More
Local aid package being assembled for Fort McMurray> Read More
COTR welcomes new Creston Campus manager> Read More