- BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province
- Area restriction order amended
- A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education
- An education system sadly failing its children
- Interior Health welcomes new board director
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- East Kootenay Energy Diet encore
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals
- Facebook ruined my dress
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: [email protected]. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of KimberleyTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Story
Community & Business Excellence Award nomination time> Read More
Honey in the Jar Sept. 11> Read More
Area restriction order amended> Read More
Interior Health welcomes new board director> Read More
East Kootenay Energy Diet encore> Read More
BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province> Read More
Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals> Read More
A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education> Read More