- Flood watch ends but Water Quality Advisory continues
- High avalanche hazard closes highways
- Melt monitoring continues in RDEK
- Sand and sandbags mobilized for Elk Valley
- Divine wines discovered at Vancouver Wine Festival
- Celebrating women in trades this International Women's Day
- A swing and a miss
- Behavioural finance and how rules-based investing helps build stable portfolios
- International Women’s Day & CFUW Cranbrook Club
- Police searching for man following assault
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: [email protected]. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of Kimberley
Sand and sandbags mobilized for Elk Valley> Read More
A swing and a miss> Read More
Behavioural finance and how rules-based investing helps build stable portfolios> Read More
Divine wines discovered at Vancouver Wine Festival> Read More
Celebrating women in trades this International Women’s Day> Read More
High avalanche hazard closes highways> Read More
Melt monitoring continues in RDEK> Read More
Flood watch ends but Water Quality Advisory continues> Read More