- Winter road maintenance causing concerns
- More traffic than ever but less maintenance on our highways
- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- RDEK board showed sound leadership
- Area director tries to kibosh OCP amendment
- Kootenays flooding eligible for disaster financial assistance
- Star trail dances above Hosmer
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Dec. 21
- Walkers encouraged to use WFP concourse
- Fire risks increase during the holidays
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: [email protected]. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of Kimberley
Invermere project one of 26 to get Age-friendly grants> Read More
Star trail dances above Hosmer> Read More
Fire risks increase during the holidays> Read More
More traffic than ever but less maintenance on our highways> Read More
Walkers encouraged to use WFP concourse> Read More
Help Light a Star event extended to New Year> Read More
RDEK Board Highlights> Read More
Winter road maintenance causing concerns> Read More