- Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing
- New FM station approved for the East Kootenay
- Cranbrook athlete gets bursary at BC Summer Games
- Sparwood Council Facts
- Camp continues at Blue Lake
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Suspect sought in JulyFest assault
- Busy weekend dealing with alcohol for RCMP
- The perfect summer steakhouse burger
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: email@example.com. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of KimberleyTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Story
Elkford Council News> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
New FM station approved for the East Kootenay> Read More
Busy weekend dealing with alcohol for RCMP> Read More
Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing> Read More
Local Food in the Kitchen Workshops teach food preservation> Read More
Columbia Valley Tour of the Arts back for seventh run> Read More
Moonglow to help close Kimberley Kaleidoscope> Read More