- Bones, beer and boogie – an October feast
- Parastone on track for launch of newest neighbourhood
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- Local Food in the Kitchen returns with workshops
- Changes to lake’s largest lakeshore campground
- 30th Christmas Bazaar sold out
- Burn targets hit; more planned weather depending
- RCMP had a busy Friday night
- Lucky win for Cranbrook family
- College welding apprentice attending nat’l conference
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: [email protected]. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of KimberleyTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Story
Burn targets hit; more planned weather depending> Read More
Elk Valley Economic Initiative gets $15,000 from CFEK> Read More
Fourth annual Celebration for Peace best ever> Read More
Local Food in the Kitchen returns with workshops> Read More
Parastone on track for launch of newest neighbourhood> Read More
A gorgeous weekend for a fall fair> Read More
Ron Popoff seeking seat on city council> Read More
Breastfeeding provides benefits for life> Read More