- Smoke haze thickens as heat returns
- Info leads to arrests outside Cranbrook
- Mayor concerned about closures after accidents
- July in the East Kootenay
- COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith
- Capt. Smarm calls an election
- Grizzly reported near mobile home park
- MP looks forward to campaign
- Important rules to follow in berry season
- Advice for renewing your mortgage
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: [email protected]. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of KimberleyTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Story
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Deadline extended for input on climate plan> Read More
Shred Kelly and FBC’s Cheers to Charity> Read More
The story of a once wild river> Read More
Dancing in the Park August 22> Read More
Jumbo Wild East-West Hike August 15> Read More
July in the East Kootenay> Read More
Have a safe and happy B.C. Day> Read More