- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Challenge highlights food access issues
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Hot Car Report
- Utility rate increases for Kimberley
- Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: [email protected]. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of KimberleyTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Story
Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23> Read More
Help this man keep wearing this bra> Read More
Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5> Read More
Diana J. eyeing third term on council> Read More
All Candidate Forums in the Columbia Valley> Read More
Remaining council meetings to be broadcast> Read More
The flu shot protects you and others> Read More
Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife> Read More