- Arrest made after stabbing
- $1,000 prize waiting to be claimed
- Four impaired drivers taken off the road
- B&Es reported early Monday morning
- Obituary for Arnold Stewart
- International recognition for the Idlewild Peace Park
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Free workshop on mold at COTR
- Hospital stay couldn’t have been better
- Obituary for John Oostenbrink
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: [email protected]. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of Kimberley
Snowmobiler dies in avalanche> Read More
Partnership provides funds for research project> Read More
Quick responses save Invermere man caught in avalanche> Read More
Last call for Wood Stove Exchange> Read More
Investigation finds unsafe bridges on forestry roads> Read More
Maidentrip: award-winning film of girl who sailed world solo> Read More
$1,000 prize waiting to be claimed> Read More
Free workshop on mold at COTR> Read More