- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- Obituary for James Ogilvie “Jim”
- Ogilvie remembered as local government legend
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- Jim Ogilvie passes away
- Mark Street bridge closing permanently
- Thinking ability was obviously greatly impaired
- Fiery moment at Wildstone
- Cranbrook proclaims International Day of Peace
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: [email protected]. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of KimberleyTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Story
Grand Seduction at Vogue> Read More
Cranbrook a favourite golf destination> Read More
Ogilvie remembered as local government legend> Read More
COTR welcomes students to new school year> Read More
Evening fire ravages downtown business> Read More
Cranbrook proclaims International Day of Peace> Read More
Thinking ability was obviously greatly impaired> Read More
Playground at arena to get new playing surface> Read More