- Police seize a quantity of prescription drugs
- CFES handles many calls as storm rolls through
- Canada Day entertainment ready to rock Moir Park
- Fires being battled near Cranbrook
- Local’s work on display at YVR
- Police and community partners lead to arrest
- Kimberley city council makes history
- Mumbo – Jumbo
- Distraught man causes highway closure
- Non-profits benefit from Optik TV
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: [email protected]. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of KimberleyTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Story
RCMP seek help in Elkford assault case> Read More
Fireworks cancelled as temperatures soar> Read More
CFES handles many calls as storm rolls through> Read More
ICE’s 2015-16 exhibition schedule released> Read More
Candidates’ forum already scheduled> Read More
Youth financial literacy makes good ‘cents’> Read More
Friends of Children ‘Blizzard Day’ at DQ> Read More
Glenda Winters wins portrait contest> Read More