- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Regional Crime Reduction Unit staying busy
- Architects love Fernie Courthouse
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Nov. 21
- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
- Night sky beauty from the old ‘drag strip’
- Electric car charger operating at curling club
- The Kootenay’s top destination shopping market
- When do kids stop?
- 3 facts you need to know
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: [email protected]. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of KimberleyTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Story
When do kids stop?> Read More
Great start to a promising writing career> Read More
Look Outside winners for October> Read More
Night sky beauty from the old ‘drag strip’> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Panorama opens for ski racers> Read More
Horoscope for the Week beginning Nov. 21> Read More
Architects love Fernie Courthouse> Read More