- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Don’t over charge me for vodka
- Arts and culture support must be solid
- The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- What’s in a Name – Mitchell Range
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
- Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing
- Purcell Field House taking shape
Kimberley Story to be renewed; open for bidPosted: August 4, 2012
The City of Kimberley requests proposals from interested consultants for the provision of professional services to renew the Kimberley Story (brand and marketing strategy). The project is to be completed within five months from the date of the award of the contract.
To be considered, proposals must be received in a sealed envelope no later than 4:30 p.m. (local time), Monday August 27, (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following address:
Copies of the Request for Proposals are available from the address listed above and by email to: [email protected]. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to Kevin Wilson, Economic Development Officer, at 250-427-9666 or by email to the aforementioned address.
Click on the following link to read the RFP document: Request for Proposals Document .
City of KimberleyTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Story
The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians> Read More
Don’t over charge me for vodka> Read More
Power of the short story in full display> Read More
Arts and culture support must be solid> Read More
What’s in a Name – Mitchell Range> Read More
Power down and switch off for Earth Hour> Read More
More than $5,000 raised for three charities> Read More
Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing> Read More