- Questions need to be answered: mill workers
- Arts and culture support must be solid
- Falling for a tax scam can cost you
- Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Don’t over charge me for vodka
- The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians
- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- 3 facts you need to know
- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
Ktunaxa Nation holding Qat’muk update at Tobacco PlainsPosted: July 4, 2012
The Ktunaxa Nation is holding a Qat’muk update on Monday July 16 from 6 p.m.-8:30 p.m. at the Tobacco Plains Band Hall.
This Ktunaxa Nation Citizen only event will feature a dinner, drumming and presentation.
“We will learn how we got to this point since 1993, what Ktunaxa have done to oppose this project during this entire time, a discussion of strategies available moving forward, and some options for citizens to take action themselves,” notes a Ktunaxa Nation Facebook announcement.
“We encourage you to invite your friends and family to this event! Please also take the time to “like” the Qat’muk Facebook page at www.facebook.com/qatmuk .”
e-KNOWTags: Ktunaxa NationQat'mukTobacco Plains Band Hall
Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015> Read More
Your weekly Halo-scopes> Read More
Serafino Wines of the McLaren Vale> Read More
The importance of Home Economics in 2015> Read More
Falling for a tax scam can cost you> Read More
Questions need to be answered: mill workers> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians> Read More