- Questions need to be answered: mill workers
- Nitros KIJHL champions
- Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015
- Plans in high gear for Kootenay Rockies Gran Fondo
- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Career and Job Fair tuition bonus
- ICE and Hitmen even coming to Cranbrook
- Falling for a tax scam can cost you
- New era for COTR men’s Avalanche
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
Plans in high gear for Kootenay Rockies Gran Fondo> Read More
New era for COTR men’s Avalanche> Read More
ICE and Hitmen even coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Nitros KIJHL champions> Read More
Interested in performing this summer?> Read More
One scene/one take film workshop for youth> Read More
Career and Job Fair tuition bonus> Read More
Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015> Read More