- KNP highway closed due to ice; now open
- Theft of snowmobile leads to arrest
- Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge
- Hunt on for rare rock after meteorites fall
- Fund established to help single mom fight cancer
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- Snow Golf Tourney tees off Feb. 7
- Province is raising camping fees
- A fine evening with Juan Santos 12-year-old rum
- Preventative measures for bedwetting
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
Elko fire department recruitment begins> Read More
Fund established to help single mom fight cancer> Read More
B.C. gets top marks for cutting red tape> Read More
Theft of snowmobile leads to arrest> Read More
Snow Golf Tourney tees off Feb. 7> Read More
Brent Butt coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Oh SSNAP! Art prizes available for all> Read More
Fernie Alpine Resort Summit Fund aids ICU> Read More