- FFD battling fully involved house fire
- Search intensifies for home invasion suspect
- 3 facts you need to know
- Idlewild rehab gets $2.8 million
- One in custody for home invasion; more arrests anticipated
- Warm spring forecasted
- Local communities feel brunt of bad BC Liberal decisions
- McKerracher re-elected KERHD chair; Taft vice
- City gets $4.5M for Gerry Sorensen Way
- Home invasion leads to shooting
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
Independent science led to Great Bear protection> Read More
Message from the Mayor – February> Read More
Dream or nightmare? The saga of Christy Clark> Read More
Why do women quit sports after high school?> Read More
Aubert always keeps the reader engaged> Read More
Local communities feel brunt of bad BC Liberal decisions> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
FFD battling fully involved house fire> Read More