- Kenny Bridge Citizen of the Year
- More traffic than ever but less maintenance on our highways
- RDEK board showed sound leadership
- Winter road maintenance causing concerns
- Snowman stolen
- Kootenays flooding eligible for disaster financial assistance
- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- Flooding potential noted by RDEK
- Holiday Train lit up the East Kootenay
- Area director tries to kibosh OCP amendment
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
Kenny Bridge Citizen of the Year> Read More
Holiday Train lit up the East Kootenay> Read More
Toyota’s second annual food drive shifts into high gear> Read More
Flooding potential noted by RDEK> Read More
Snowman stolen> Read More
Invermere project one of 26 to get Age-friendly grants> Read More
Star trail dances above Hosmer> Read More
Fire risks increase during the holidays> Read More