- Coroners confirms identity of deceased sledder
- 2016 Youth Ambassador candidates introduced
- Nurses Trail closed, now revitalized
- Local recognized for dedicated service
- Chynoweth family now owns 100% of ICE
- City recommends funding for 37 organizations
- Possible suspect played it cool at collision scene
- Hunt on for missing Calgary murder suspect
- City launching seasonal patio bylaw
- COTR gets $843,000 for training equipment
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
Inaugural competition rocks house> Read More
Source to mouth at the same time> Read More
Sustainable Community Builder of the Year named> Read More
GoGo Grannies Garage Sale Saturday> Read More
Second Amazing Race for youth May 6> Read More
New substance use beds planned> Read More
Liberals must keep promises for dairy farmers: MP> Read More
Emergency Preparedness Fair set to go> Read More