- Traffic signals to be updated
- Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run
- Tentative agreement reached
- International conference to explore future of Columbia River
- A picture perfect day for fourth Salmon Festival
- RCMP find missing owner of vehicle
- Help care for this ribbon of life
- Saskatoon man killed in Fairmont crash
- Silver anniversary for Show & Shine
- SD5 Board Notes
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
International conference to explore future of Columbia River> Read More
Sustainability Symposium set to inspire educators> Read More
Silver anniversary for Show & Shine> Read More
Help care for this ribbon of life> Read More
Activities kept our town wonderfully vibrant all summer> Read More
Business After Business returns Thursday at Bear’s> Read More
Remembering Jim Ogilvie> Read More
Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run> Read More