- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval
- Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink
- Don’t let a lending scam spoil your Christmas
- Kimberley’s Got Talent a sold out show
- Canada Summer Jobs applications now open
- Crash kills power for chunk of city
- Hospital mortality rates decreasing
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Hey Mainroad, what the hell?
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink> Read More
United Way donations stay in the community> Read More
Don’t let a lending scam spoil your Christmas> Read More
Canada Summer Jobs applications now open> Read More
Kimberley’s Got Talent a sold out show> Read More
Snapshot offers detailed look at regions> Read More