- Highway 3 closed at Sparwood
- Avalanche warning for B.C. Interior ranges
- High-risk sex offender reported bound for Cranbrook
- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Vaccinate or mask before visiting health-care facilities
- Cold snap alert for East Kootenay
- Kootenay MLAs press Liberals for Jumbo answers
- Horoscope for the week beginning Nov. 28
- Ecosystem restoration planned for Lot 48
- Old pyramid scheme but different name
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
Cranbrook’s new diversity in dining is exciting> Read More
Highway 3 closed at Sparwood> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Nov. 28> Read More
Have your say and win $1,000 to donate> Read More
Ambassadors bring hospitals smiles> Read More
Fernie’s new council swearing in Dec. 1> Read More
Winter storm warning for Elk Valley> Read More
World’s best trained at Panorama> Read More