- Four arrested after large fight in local park
- Two competing markets a bad case scenario
- Child injured in assault by 28-year-old
- Two in custody, third suspect sought for business B&E
- Three arrested following long weekend assault
- School zone speeding issue attacked
- Proposed schedule for 2015 Roads Program
- Open fires restriction begins Friday
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Cocaine and pills seized in Cranbrook
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
Two in custody, third suspect sought for business B&E> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning May 22> Read More
School zone speeding issue attacked> Read More
Three arrested following long weekend assault> Read More
Elk Valley Garage Sale supporting EKBIA> Read More
Proposed schedule for 2015 Roads Program> Read More
Two competing markets a bad case scenario> Read More
Meadowbrook Community Day June 13> Read More