- Northwood home razed in suspicious blaze
- Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP
- Horoscope for the week beginning Feb. 27
- Lock or lose it
- City hall takes a stand against bullying
- Let’s stop fighting amongst ourselves
- Chef Schiller going against Kathy Morey for title
- Dam breach concern forcing lake level lowering
- Record number nominated for awards
- CMCS directors ready for second festival
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
My Baby Bot> Read More
A cascade of poetic words> Read More
Surplus doesn’t help people or services> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Fix your credit while driving> Read More
Out of The Box returning> Read More
Chef Schiller going against Kathy Morey for title> Read More
Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP> Read More