- Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note
- FSR restriction for Cherry Lake wildfire
- BC Coroners seek public help with cold case ID
- Gordon Rice found deceased
- The reason for drinking water odor
- Four new fires southwest of city
- Potential fire hazard sparks discussion
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
- George “Doc” Lang obituary
- Horoscope for the week beginning August 28
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
Hunters asked to stay away from wildfire areas> Read More
An Icelandic Saga – in photos> Read More
Marc’s Tea> Read More
I’d sell this book to anyone> Read More
We must carefully choose who we send to Ottawa> Read More
FSR restriction for Cherry Lake wildfire> Read More
Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note> Read More
BC Coroners seek public help with cold case ID> Read More