- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- Patio applications now being taken
- Valley ‘leaders’ ask Clark to approve Jumbo
- Local government is non-partisan
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- SD5 Board Notes
- Prepare your child for Kindergarten
- The reasonableness standard
- Jillian Michaels broke my bra
- Water Quality Advisory rescinded for Cranbrook
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
Have you thanked a volunteer today?> Read More
Celebrate BC Arts and Culture Week> Read More
Mayor’s Message Spring 2014> Read More
Camilleri delights all the senses> Read More
Jillian Michaels broke my bra> Read More
Meet Kyla Cornish: Mommy is Weird> Read More
Local government is non-partisan> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More