- City takes first step into social media
- Cause of structure fire undetermined
- Strutting catwalk to raise funds for Cops for Kids
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Colours of a solar max
- Social media communication takeover continues
- Fire safety urged this Labour Day weekend
- Obituary for James Ogilvie “Jim”
- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
Cause of structure fire undetermined> Read More
Fire safety urged this Labour Day weekend> Read More
Entrepreneurs get podcast and radio show> Read More
Strutting catwalk to raise funds for Cops for Kids> Read More
Social media communication takeover continues> Read More
City takes first step into social media> Read More
Colours of a solar max> Read More
Grand Seduction at Vogue> Read More