- It may be time to burn your credit card
- Internet child luring investigation leads to U.K.
- More than a self-help book on grief
- Three arrested, firearms seized in morning arrest
- Open house supports campers and S’more
- BC Liberals can’t be trusted with land deals
- Assessment shows building in avalanche path
- 30 days in jail for evading police
- Wicked Raised Beds Workshops
- Time to talk about ticks
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
Your weekly Halo-scopes> Read More
Some criteria to use when choosing an advisor> Read More
Simple tips for the first time homebuyer> Read More
Volunteer makes immeasurable contribution to CCS> Read More
Connecting cultures with Meet and Greet events> Read More
Open house supports campers and S’more> Read More
It may be time to burn your credit card> Read More
More than a self-help book on grief> Read More