- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article
- Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23
- Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents
- Headbanger Festival returns to Radium
- Jumbo is simply one more added challenge
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More
Jumbo is simply one more added challenge> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24> Read More
Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article> Read More
McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook> Read More
All-Candidates’ Forum Nov. 3 in Elkford> Read More
Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents> Read More