- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- SD5 Board Notes
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Celestial Rhythms – April 2014
- Mayor’s Message Spring 2014
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Blue Lake Centre unveils new look
- Disaster Financial Assistance approved for March flooding
- Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck
- City backing 20-minute makeover
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
Who jumped whom?> Read More
Careless burning results in wildfires> Read More
Province forming angling review committee> Read More
Mount Baker Wild Theatre enters new stream with Urinetown> Read More
Farmers’ Market coming to downtown Kimberley> Read More
50 shops and households to make up Fernie Spring Clean> Read More
Teck cutting 600 jobs worldwide> Read More
U13 Boys take bronze at provincials> Read More