- No reports of suspicious van targeting children
- Police request help in locating stolen vehicle
- Man missing from Creston area
- RCMP seek witnesses to serious assault
- Serious head injuries in truck bed tumble
- McCormick outlines 10 ideas to help Kimberley
- Impaired driver causes crash
- A license to file charges Friday night
- Action on Kimberley’s economic development front
- Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
e-KNOWTags: Brian Thomas PanebiancoCory JarockRCMPSouth East District Major Crime Unit
Breast cancer awareness fundraiser Nov. 1> Read More
Candidates provide some answers for voters> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
No reports of suspicious van targeting children> Read More
Action on Kimberley’s economic development front> Read More
Heritage Grains Workshop upcoming> Read More
Decade of Education for Sustainable Development ends> Read More
Allison Au Quartet Nov. 4 at Arts Station> Read More