- Arrest made after stabbing
- $1,000 prize waiting to be claimed
- Four impaired drivers taken off the road
- B&Es reported early Monday morning
- Obituary for Arnold Stewart
- International recognition for the Idlewild Peace Park
- Free workshop on mold at COTR
- Hospital stay couldn’t have been better
- Obituary for John Oostenbrink
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
More charges laid In Invermere deathPosted: August 16, 2012
The RCMP’s South East District Major Crime Unit has confirmed further charges have been laid against a 23-year-old Invermere man relating to an incident that occurred at a house party in Invermere on April 3.
Brian Thomas Panebianco has been charged with Manslaughter and Criminal Negligence Causing Death in relation to the death of Cory Jarock after he was found deceased in the driveway of an Invermere home.
Panebianco was originally arrested July 19, and charged with Robbery, Assault, and Breach of Recognizance. Click here for Original Release.
He remains in custody awaiting a Court Appearance for September 11.
Snowmobiler dies in avalanche> Read More
Partnership provides funds for research project> Read More
Quick responses save Invermere man caught in avalanche> Read More
Last call for Wood Stove Exchange> Read More
Investigation finds unsafe bridges on forestry roads> Read More
Maidentrip: award-winning film of girl who sailed world solo> Read More
$1,000 prize waiting to be claimed> Read More
Free workshop on mold at COTR> Read More