- Bones, beer and boogie – an October feast
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- As the saying goes
- Rebels even season series with ICE
- Changes to lake’s largest lakeshore campground
- 2014 Hunting Regulations Synopsis now available
- 30th Christmas Bazaar sold out
- RCMP had a busy Friday night
- A eulogy for Seth Martin of the immortal Smoke Eaters
- Lucky win for Cranbrook family
Nazareth show canceled when singer collapsesPosted: July 10, 2013
Lead singer for Nazareth, Dan McCafferty, collapsed on stage minutes within starting the concert last night, June 9, at the Cranbrook Curling Club. The legendary 1970s/80s arena rock group immediately cancelled the concert.
E-KNOW is hearing that concertgoers are to keep their ticket stubs and go to Bridge Interiors for a full refund. However, details are still emerging about refunds and when they are ironed out we will report them.
On behalf of Cranbrook and East Kootenay music fans, we wish Dan McCafferty a swift and uneventful recovery.
e-KNOWTags: Bridge InteriorsCranbrookCranbrook Curling ClubDan McCaffertyNazareth
Bones, beer and boogie – an October feast> Read More
Successful first year for Kimberley Farmers’ Market> Read More
Get a handle on your small business financials> Read More
What’s up in October at the CDAC> Read More
30th Christmas Bazaar sold out> Read More
Nomination period for local elections starts Tuesday> Read More
Lake Chelan Wine Valley hosts annual Crush Festival> Read More
As the saying goes> Read More