- Impaired driver causes crash
- Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article
- Hey kid, your parents suck
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Jumbo is simply one more added challenge
- Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay
- Help this man keep wearing this bra
Nazareth show canceled when singer collapsesPosted: July 10, 2013
Lead singer for Nazareth, Dan McCafferty, collapsed on stage minutes within starting the concert last night, June 9, at the Cranbrook Curling Club. The legendary 1970s/80s arena rock group immediately cancelled the concert.
E-KNOW is hearing that concertgoers are to keep their ticket stubs and go to Bridge Interiors for a full refund. However, details are still emerging about refunds and when they are ironed out we will report them.
On behalf of Cranbrook and East Kootenay music fans, we wish Dan McCafferty a swift and uneventful recovery.
e-KNOWTags: Bridge InteriorsCranbrookCranbrook Curling ClubDan McCaffertyNazareth
Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley> Read More
Hey kid, your parents suck> Read More
Who is and isn’t deserving of police protection?> Read More
Barbara Kingsolver informs my world> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Impaired driver causes crash> Read More
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More