- Hot Car Report
- Fund established to help bear attack survivor
- Undue stress caused by undelivered promise
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate
- Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
- Headbanger Festival returns to Radium
- Iron-ons suck…
Nazareth show canceled when singer collapsesPosted: July 10, 2013
Lead singer for Nazareth, Dan McCafferty, collapsed on stage minutes within starting the concert last night, June 9, at the Cranbrook Curling Club. The legendary 1970s/80s arena rock group immediately cancelled the concert.
E-KNOW is hearing that concertgoers are to keep their ticket stubs and go to Bridge Interiors for a full refund. However, details are still emerging about refunds and when they are ironed out we will report them.
On behalf of Cranbrook and East Kootenay music fans, we wish Dan McCafferty a swift and uneventful recovery.
e-KNOWTags: Bridge InteriorsCranbrookCranbrook Curling ClubDan McCaffertyNazareth
All-Candidates Forum tomorrow in Sparwood> Read More
Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate> Read More
Councillor forum being held Oct. 29> Read More
Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict> Read More
Chamber celebrates Small Business Week> Read More
Hot Car Report> Read More
Bryce McGinnis Coach of the Year> Read More
Headbanger Festival returns to Radium> Read More