- BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province
- A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education
- An education system sadly failing its children
- Area restriction order amended
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- Interior Health welcomes new board director
- East Kootenay Energy Diet encore
- Cause of structure fire undetermined
NCC invites community to Lot 48 celebrationPosted: July 4, 2012
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is pleased to invite the community out to celebrate the successful conservation of the ecologically and culturally important Lot 48 on the eastern shore of Columbia Lake.
Please join us and the many partners who have helped to make this conservation project a success. Our celebration will feature drummers and storytellers from the Ktunaxa Nation, as well as local musicians and special guests.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. by July 20 to [email protected] or 250-342-5521.
Directions, parking and carpool information will be made available when you R.S.V.P.
Nature Conservancy of CanadaTags: Ktunaxa NationLot 48Nature Conservancy of Canada
Community & Business Excellence Award nomination time> Read More
Honey in the Jar Sept. 11> Read More
Area restriction order amended> Read More
Interior Health welcomes new board director> Read More
East Kootenay Energy Diet encore> Read More
BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province> Read More
Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals> Read More
A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education> Read More