- FFD battling fully involved house fire
- 3 facts you need to know
- Fernie fire claims life of 69-year-old man
- Idlewild rehab gets $2.8 million
- Local communities feel brunt of bad BC Liberal decisions
- Search intensifies for home invasion suspect
- Immense harm to B.C. ratepayers
- McKerracher re-elected KERHD chair; Taft vice
- Warm spring forecasted
- City gets $4.5M for Gerry Sorensen Way
NCC invites community to Lot 48 celebrationPosted: July 4, 2012
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is pleased to invite the community out to celebrate the successful conservation of the ecologically and culturally important Lot 48 on the eastern shore of Columbia Lake.
Please join us and the many partners who have helped to make this conservation project a success. Our celebration will feature drummers and storytellers from the Ktunaxa Nation, as well as local musicians and special guests.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. by July 20 to email@example.com or 250-342-5521.
Directions, parking and carpool information will be made available when you R.S.V.P.
Nature Conservancy of CanadaTags: Ktunaxa NationLot 48Nature Conservancy of Canada
Your weekly Haloscope> Read More
Reach targeted audiences with custom email campaigns> Read More
Wonderful Wartime Weddings> Read More
Keeping the feeling forever> Read More
Immense harm to B.C. ratepayers> Read More
Bankruptcy vs. consumer proposal> Read More
Fernie fire claims life of 69-year-old man> Read More
Independent science led to Great Bear protection> Read More