- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Challenge highlights food access issues
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Hot Car Report
- Utility rate increases for Kimberley
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
- Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate
- Fund established to help bear attack survivor
- SD5 Board Notes
NCC invites community to Lot 48 celebrationPosted: July 4, 2012
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is pleased to invite the community out to celebrate the successful conservation of the ecologically and culturally important Lot 48 on the eastern shore of Columbia Lake.
Please join us and the many partners who have helped to make this conservation project a success. Our celebration will feature drummers and storytellers from the Ktunaxa Nation, as well as local musicians and special guests.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. by July 20 to [email protected] or 250-342-5521.
Directions, parking and carpool information will be made available when you R.S.V.P.
Nature Conservancy of CanadaTags: Ktunaxa NationLot 48Nature Conservancy of Canada
Fund established to help Kimberley family> Read More
Challenge highlights food access issues> Read More
Volunteers step up for Operation Christmas Child> Read More
Toastmasters clubs celebrate International’s 90th anniversary> Read More
Wilkie eager to start another term> Read More
Utility rate increases for Kimberley> Read More
Smile Cookies nets $15,680 for regional hospital> Read More
SD5 Board Notes> Read More