- Northwood home razed in suspicious blaze
- Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP
- Horoscope for the week beginning Feb. 27
- Lock or lose it
- City hall takes a stand against bullying
- Let’s stop fighting amongst ourselves
- Chef Schiller going against Kathy Morey for title
- Dam breach concern forcing lake level lowering
- Record number nominated for awards
- CMCS directors ready for second festival
NCC invites community to Lot 48 celebrationPosted: July 4, 2012
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is pleased to invite the community out to celebrate the successful conservation of the ecologically and culturally important Lot 48 on the eastern shore of Columbia Lake.
Please join us and the many partners who have helped to make this conservation project a success. Our celebration will feature drummers and storytellers from the Ktunaxa Nation, as well as local musicians and special guests.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. by July 20 to [email protected] or 250-342-5521.
Directions, parking and carpool information will be made available when you R.S.V.P.
Nature Conservancy of CanadaTags: Ktunaxa NationLot 48Nature Conservancy of Canada
My Baby Bot> Read More
A cascade of poetic words> Read More
Surplus doesn’t help people or services> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Fix your credit while driving> Read More
Out of The Box returning> Read More
Chef Schiller going against Kathy Morey for title> Read More
Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP> Read More