- Bomb threat closes Cranbrook Safeway
- Trafficker arrested in Cranbrook
- Make list and check twice for safe holiday travel
- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- B.C. wine heading to grocery shelves in spring
- Horoscope for the week beginning Dec. 19
- Tradition of giving lives at Rocky Mountain Diesel
- U.S. Senate legislation affecting Flathead River Valley
- Exploring one of man’s most enduring passions
- RDEK Board Highlights
NCC invites community to Lot 48 celebrationPosted: July 4, 2012
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is pleased to invite the community out to celebrate the successful conservation of the ecologically and culturally important Lot 48 on the eastern shore of Columbia Lake.
Please join us and the many partners who have helped to make this conservation project a success. Our celebration will feature drummers and storytellers from the Ktunaxa Nation, as well as local musicians and special guests.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. by July 20 to [email protected] or 250-342-5521.
Directions, parking and carpool information will be made available when you R.S.V.P.
Nature Conservancy of CanadaTags: Ktunaxa NationLot 48Nature Conservancy of Canada
Stupid Disney Princesses> Read More
Exploring one of man’s most enduring passions> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Wasa hosting Winter Festival Dec. 31> Read More
Make list and check twice for safe holiday travel> Read More
B.C. wine heading to grocery shelves in spring> Read More
U.S. Senate legislation affecting Flathead River Valley> Read More
Tradition of giving lives at Rocky Mountain Diesel> Read More