- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Camping options around Cranbrook
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Water line break closes 2nd Street South
- Health care support contract positions available
- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
NCC invites community to Lot 48 celebrationPosted: July 4, 2012
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is pleased to invite the community out to celebrate the successful conservation of the ecologically and culturally important Lot 48 on the eastern shore of Columbia Lake.
Please join us and the many partners who have helped to make this conservation project a success. Our celebration will feature drummers and storytellers from the Ktunaxa Nation, as well as local musicians and special guests.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. by July 20 to firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-342-5521.
Directions, parking and carpool information will be made available when you R.S.V.P.
Nature Conservancy of CanadaTags: Ktunaxa NationLot 48Nature Conservancy of Canada
Scenes from the Night Market> Read More
Driver confusion causes extensive damage> Read More
Air lifted cyclist NHL player> Read More
Seeking Sam Steele smiles> Read More
Camping options around Cranbrook> Read More
Health care support contract positions available> Read More
The Cromoli Brothers present Hello Kimberley!> Read More
Water line break closes 2nd Street South> Read More