- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
- Dave Clarke joins city staff
- Regional Crime Reduction Unit staying busy
- Directors say goodbye with gifts
- Deals a-plenty expected for Black Friday
- Electric car charger operating at curling club
- Architects love Fernie Courthouse
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Nov. 21
- Speedwatch contributes to road safety
NCC invites community to Lot 48 celebrationPosted: July 4, 2012
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is pleased to invite the community out to celebrate the successful conservation of the ecologically and culturally important Lot 48 on the eastern shore of Columbia Lake.
Please join us and the many partners who have helped to make this conservation project a success. Our celebration will feature drummers and storytellers from the Ktunaxa Nation, as well as local musicians and special guests.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. by July 20 to [email protected] or 250-342-5521.
Directions, parking and carpool information will be made available when you R.S.V.P.
Nature Conservancy of CanadaTags: Ktunaxa NationLot 48Nature Conservancy of Canada
Panorama opens for ski racers> Read More
Horoscope for the Week beginning Nov. 21> Read More
Architects love Fernie Courthouse> Read More
Regional Crime Reduction Unit staying busy> Read More
Cranbrook Pest Control helps Starlite Campaign> Read More
Foggy Hogtown Boys in town Nov. 25> Read More
SD5 board notes> Read More
Multiple charges following confinement and attack> Read More