- A eulogy for Seth Martin of the immortal Smoke Eaters
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- Aye, we arrrr – building a tradition
- Steam Donkey an incredible local coffee
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Sept. 19
- Boyhood opens Rotary Film Series Oct. 2
- 2014 Hunting Regulations Synopsis now available
- Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run
- Another level of quality from B.C. winemakers
- Redstreak Mountain Prescribed Fire ignition due
NCC invites community to Lot 48 celebrationPosted: July 4, 2012
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is pleased to invite the community out to celebrate the successful conservation of the ecologically and culturally important Lot 48 on the eastern shore of Columbia Lake.
Please join us and the many partners who have helped to make this conservation project a success. Our celebration will feature drummers and storytellers from the Ktunaxa Nation, as well as local musicians and special guests.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. by July 20 to [email protected] or 250-342-5521.
Directions, parking and carpool information will be made available when you R.S.V.P.
Nature Conservancy of CanadaTags: Ktunaxa NationLot 48Nature Conservancy of Canada
October at the Library> Read More
Valley GOGO Sisters hosting Kazuri Jewelry event> Read More
Boyhood opens Rotary Film Series Oct. 2> Read More
Maasai choir asks ‘Why Such Fear?’> Read More
Tanya Lipscomb giving Culture Days performance> Read More
New manager at Blue Lake Centre> Read More
Celebrating the abundance of the season> Read More
Home Energy Renovation Workshops upcoming> Read More