- Unidentified cyclist in coma; identity sought
- Smoke haze thickens as heat returns
- Info leads to arrests outside Cranbrook
- Mayor concerned about closures after accidents
- Smoke coming from outside of region
- July in the East Kootenay
- Capt. Smarm calls an election
- Grizzly reported near mobile home park
- Dancing in the Park August 22
- Jumbo Wild East-West Hike August 15
NCC invites community to Lot 48 celebrationPosted: July 4, 2012
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is pleased to invite the community out to celebrate the successful conservation of the ecologically and culturally important Lot 48 on the eastern shore of Columbia Lake.
Please join us and the many partners who have helped to make this conservation project a success. Our celebration will feature drummers and storytellers from the Ktunaxa Nation, as well as local musicians and special guests.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. by July 20 to [email protected] or 250-342-5521.
Directions, parking and carpool information will be made available when you R.S.V.P.
Nature Conservancy of CanadaTags: Ktunaxa NationLot 48Nature Conservancy of Canada
Smoke coming from outside of region> Read More
Unidentified cyclist in coma; identity sought> Read More
First Saturdays launches Arts on the Edge> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Deadline extended for input on climate plan> Read More
Shred Kelly and FBC’s Cheers to Charity> Read More
The story of a once wild river> Read More
Dancing in the Park August 22> Read More