- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- SD5 Board Notes
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Double deer dinger near Brisco
- Valley ‘leaders’ ask Clark to approve Jumbo
- How quick can you mop up the water in your basement?
- Fire department open house May 17
- March Burn Fund Calendar winner
NCC invites community to Lot 48 celebrationPosted: July 4, 2012
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is pleased to invite the community out to celebrate the successful conservation of the ecologically and culturally important Lot 48 on the eastern shore of Columbia Lake.
Please join us and the many partners who have helped to make this conservation project a success. Our celebration will feature drummers and storytellers from the Ktunaxa Nation, as well as local musicians and special guests.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. by July 20 to [email protected] or 250-342-5521.
Directions, parking and carpool information will be made available when you R.S.V.P.
Nature Conservancy of CanadaTags: Ktunaxa NationLot 48Nature Conservancy of Canada
Open air burning restricted in city> Read More
Fire department open house May 17> Read More
Chamber getting funds for two student workers> Read More
First Saturdays returns May 3> Read More
Village holding Trash Bash April 26> Read More
March in the East Kootenay> Read More
Have you thanked a volunteer today?> Read More
Celebrate BC Arts and Culture Week> Read More