- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Four new fires southwest of city
- Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note
- Potential fire hazard sparks discussion
- FSR restriction for Cherry Lake wildfire
- George “Doc” Lang obituary
- BC Coroners seek public help with cold case ID
- The reason for drinking water odor
- Watchful eyes lead to stolen vehicle bust
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
NCC invites community to Lot 48 celebrationPosted: July 4, 2012
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is pleased to invite the community out to celebrate the successful conservation of the ecologically and culturally important Lot 48 on the eastern shore of Columbia Lake.
Please join us and the many partners who have helped to make this conservation project a success. Our celebration will feature drummers and storytellers from the Ktunaxa Nation, as well as local musicians and special guests.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. by July 20 to [email protected] or 250-342-5521.
Directions, parking and carpool information will be made available when you R.S.V.P.
Nature Conservancy of CanadaTags: Ktunaxa NationLot 48Nature Conservancy of Canada
FSR restriction for Cherry Lake wildfire> Read More
Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note> Read More
BC Coroners seek public help with cold case ID> Read More
MusicFest a magical lakeside day> Read More
At the Library> Read More
College transfer students excel> Read More
Let there be light> Read More
What’s up in the CDAC in September> Read More