- City should make Idlewild Dam report public
- 3 facts you need to know
- Two in custody, third suspect sought for business B&E
- Massive give-away to suit narrow political agenda
- Two competing markets a bad case scenario
- Four arrested after large fight in local park
- Child injured in assault by 28-year-old
- Three arrested following long weekend assault
- School zone speeding issue attacked
- 5 ways to help friends who live away from family
NCC invites community to Lot 48 celebrationPosted: July 4, 2012
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is pleased to invite the community out to celebrate the successful conservation of the ecologically and culturally important Lot 48 on the eastern shore of Columbia Lake.
Please join us and the many partners who have helped to make this conservation project a success. Our celebration will feature drummers and storytellers from the Ktunaxa Nation, as well as local musicians and special guests.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. by July 20 to [email protected] or 250-342-5521.
Directions, parking and carpool information will be made available when you R.S.V.P.
Nature Conservancy of CanadaTags: Ktunaxa NationLot 48Nature Conservancy of Canada
Artisan loves exposure provided by Sam Steele Market> Read More
New Russian olive tree planted at Cenotaph> Read More
TD makes donation to EKRH ICU> Read More
Recently reported wildlife sightings> Read More
Kimberley RCMP kept busy> Read More
Theory of a Deadman coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Beauty and the Beast artfully re-mastered> Read More
45 take in Walk with their Docs> Read More