- Fire Update – Whiteswan Area Fire
- Residents advised of scam; city files report with RCMP
- Area Restriction Order is in effect near the White Tail Brook fire
- Wildfire causes evacuation and closure of White Swan Provincial Park
- White Tail Brook fire 10% contained
- Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing
- Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- New FM station approved for the East Kootenay
- The Invermere MusicFest is here!
NCC invites community to Lot 48 celebrationPosted: July 4, 2012
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is pleased to invite the community out to celebrate the successful conservation of the ecologically and culturally important Lot 48 on the eastern shore of Columbia Lake.
Please join us and the many partners who have helped to make this conservation project a success. Our celebration will feature drummers and storytellers from the Ktunaxa Nation, as well as local musicians and special guests.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. by July 20 to email@example.com or 250-342-5521.
Directions, parking and carpool information will be made available when you R.S.V.P.
Nature Conservancy of CanadaTags: Ktunaxa NationLot 48Nature Conservancy of Canada
Countless hiking options around Cranbrook> Read More
Days for Girls asks for all hands on deck> Read More
Chamber seeking new Executive Director> Read More
ICU starting to take shape> Read More
White Tail Brook fire 10% contained> Read More
Crucial to adhere to fire prohibitions: Thomson> Read More
Residents advised of scam; city files report with RCMP> Read More
First Saturday Celtic party with Cod Gone Wild> Read More