- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- Valley ‘leaders’ ask Clark to approve Jumbo
- Patio applications now being taken
- SD5 Board Notes
- Gullibility (also not) a mental disorder
- Another crack at the yoga chain world record
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Prepare your child for Kindergarten
- Canadian Victims Bill of Rights is historic
- Rogers resumes touring after illness
NCC invites community to Lot 48 celebrationPosted: July 4, 2012
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is pleased to invite the community out to celebrate the successful conservation of the ecologically and culturally important Lot 48 on the eastern shore of Columbia Lake.
Please join us and the many partners who have helped to make this conservation project a success. Our celebration will feature drummers and storytellers from the Ktunaxa Nation, as well as local musicians and special guests.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. by July 20 to [email protected] or 250-342-5521.
Directions, parking and carpool information will be made available when you R.S.V.P.
Nature Conservancy of CanadaTags: Ktunaxa NationLot 48Nature Conservancy of Canada
Camilleri delights all the senses> Read More
Jillian Michaels broke my bra> Read More
Meet Kyla Cornish: Mommy is Weird> Read More
Local government is non-partisan> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Another crack at the yoga chain world record> Read More
Trust’s environmental focus renewed> Read More
Rockies fundraising for new team bus> Read More