- Outpatient lab services moving to mall: IH
- Line Creek start-up problem impacted fish: Teck
- A competitive Cranbrook
- City staff praised for Sink Hole Sunday response
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- City Hall Briefs
- Questions need to be answered: mill workers
- Pulling on the same end of the rope
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Plans in high gear for Kootenay Rockies Gran Fondo
NCC invites community to Lot 48 celebrationPosted: July 4, 2012
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is pleased to invite the community out to celebrate the successful conservation of the ecologically and culturally important Lot 48 on the eastern shore of Columbia Lake.
Please join us and the many partners who have helped to make this conservation project a success. Our celebration will feature drummers and storytellers from the Ktunaxa Nation, as well as local musicians and special guests.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. by July 20 to [email protected] or 250-342-5521.
Directions, parking and carpool information will be made available when you R.S.V.P.
Nature Conservancy of CanadaTags: Ktunaxa NationLot 48Nature Conservancy of Canada
City Hall Briefs> Read More
City staff praised for Sink Hole Sunday response> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Outpatient lab services moving to mall: IH> Read More
Line Creek start-up problem impacted fish: Teck> Read More
Clean bird feeders help keep populations healthy> Read More
A competitive Cranbrook> Read More
Pulling on the same end of the rope> Read More