- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- SD5 Board Notes
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Should technology be used as a babysitter?
- CVCC president steps down
- Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck
- City backing 20-minute makeover
- 8,000 animal abuse/neglect cases investigated each year
No parking warningPosted: August 19, 2012
Residents of and visitors to the City of Cranbrook, accessing the NorthStar Rails to Trails off of McPhee Road at Theatre Road, behind the Esso Bulk Station and Home Depot are reminded there is no parking allowed, where the trail begins.
Vehicles are regularly parking near the trail access which is property of Canadian Pacific Railway, which is CP property. Vehicles parking on that site create safety and sightline concerns. Any vehicles found parking on the CP property will be towed at the owner’s expense.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookCPRNorthStar Rails to Trails
Kootenay Import Auto Group says “thank you”> Read More
Big Sugar and Wide Mouth Mason JulyFest bound> Read More
City backing 20-minute makeover> Read More
Koocanusa burn ‘hit the window’ and ‘stayed in the box’> Read More
8,000 animal abuse/neglect cases investigated each year> Read More
Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck> Read More
CVCC president steps down> Read More
Kinsmen Casino Night May 3 at Legion> Read More