- Cranbrook SAR rescue hiker off Fisher
- Never met, but never forgotten
- Young boy found by searchers
- Cranbrook RCMP Report
- Will US election lead to next invasion of Canada?
- Nine wolves removed from South Selkirks
- Fire pits, outside burning need permits
- Open house for seasonal outdoor patio bylaw
- City Hires 2016 Water Smart Ambassador
- Local student makes top 10 in national contest
No parking warningPosted: August 19, 2012
Residents of and visitors to the City of Cranbrook, accessing the NorthStar Rails to Trails off of McPhee Road at Theatre Road, behind the Esso Bulk Station and Home Depot are reminded there is no parking allowed, where the trail begins.
Vehicles are regularly parking near the trail access which is property of Canadian Pacific Railway, which is CP property. Vehicles parking on that site create safety and sightline concerns. Any vehicles found parking on the CP property will be towed at the owner’s expense.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookCPRNorthStar Rails to Trails
Cranbrook SAR rescue hiker off Fisher> Read More
Nine wolves removed from South Selkirks> Read More
Open house for seasonal outdoor patio bylaw> Read More
Let’s celebrate child-care workers> Read More
Sponsorship opportunities for Summer Day Camp> Read More
Greenhills gets another national safety trophy> Read More
At the Library> Read More
Odd Couple opens at Stage Door May 6> Read More