- Four arrested after extensive RCMP effort
- Police search for hit and run driver
- High-risk arrest completed; witnesses sought
- The Benson Family
- Dog-napping in Cranbrook
- Cranbrook among Best Cities for Work in B.C.
- Police hunt for B&E suspect in Southview area
- RCMP seek info on a home invasion
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- 3 facts you need to know
No parking warningPosted: August 19, 2012
Residents of and visitors to the City of Cranbrook, accessing the NorthStar Rails to Trails off of McPhee Road at Theatre Road, behind the Esso Bulk Station and Home Depot are reminded there is no parking allowed, where the trail begins.
Vehicles are regularly parking near the trail access which is property of Canadian Pacific Railway, which is CP property. Vehicles parking on that site create safety and sightline concerns. Any vehicles found parking on the CP property will be towed at the owner’s expense.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookCPRNorthStar Rails to Trails
The Benson Family> Read More
A well-reasoned and wonderful story> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
High-risk arrest completed; witnesses sought> Read More
Police search for hit and run driver> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Jan. 30> Read More
Wetlands should be B.C.’s top conservation priority: NCC> Read More
Le Vent du Nord at Key City Feb. 10> Read More