- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
- Cranbrook to Wardner Trail phase a success
- Outdoor Youth Leadership Program a success
- Purcell Field House taking shape
- Just how stupid do they think we are?
- Record number of teams expected
- Have you met Jade?
- Chamber hires new Executive Director
No parking warningPosted: August 19, 2012
Residents of and visitors to the City of Cranbrook, accessing the NorthStar Rails to Trails off of McPhee Road at Theatre Road, behind the Esso Bulk Station and Home Depot are reminded there is no parking allowed, where the trail begins.
Vehicles are regularly parking near the trail access which is property of Canadian Pacific Railway, which is CP property. Vehicles parking on that site create safety and sightline concerns. Any vehicles found parking on the CP property will be towed at the owner’s expense.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookCPRNorthStar Rails to Trails
Chamber hires new Executive Director> Read More
Outdoor Youth Leadership Program a success> Read More
Purple Pirate bringing Magic Mayhem and Message> Read More
Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary> Read More
Purcell Field House taking shape> Read More
Support for mental health challenges and addictions> Read More
Land and Land Title act changes introduced> Read More
Trick or Treaty next up with Indie Films Fernie> Read More