- Avalanche warning for B.C. Interior ranges
- High-risk sex offender reported bound for Cranbrook
- Vaccinate or mask before visiting health-care facilities
- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Kootenay MLAs press Liberals for Jumbo answers
- Cold snap alert for East Kootenay
- Ecosystem restoration planned for Lot 48
- Old pyramid scheme but different name
- Successful city son urges people to never quit
- Do You Hear What I Hear?
No parking warningPosted: August 19, 2012
Residents of and visitors to the City of Cranbrook, accessing the NorthStar Rails to Trails off of McPhee Road at Theatre Road, behind the Esso Bulk Station and Home Depot are reminded there is no parking allowed, where the trail begins.
Vehicles are regularly parking near the trail access which is property of Canadian Pacific Railway, which is CP property. Vehicles parking on that site create safety and sightline concerns. Any vehicles found parking on the CP property will be towed at the owner’s expense.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookCPRNorthStar Rails to Trails
Horoscope for the week beginning Nov. 28> Read More
Have your say and win $1,000 to donate> Read More
Ambassadors bring hospitals smiles> Read More
Fernie’s new council swearing in Dec. 1> Read More
Winter storm warning for Elk Valley> Read More
World’s best trained at Panorama> Read More
Avalanche warning for B.C. Interior ranges> Read More
Village council being sworn in> Read More