- Grizzly attack survivor relates story
- Regulatory changes to angling management
- Cranbrook police vehicle subject of arson
- Local man injured in grizzly attack
- Bears show aggressive behaviour at Elkford
- Credit union connects parents with $1,200 grant
- Horoscope for the week beginning Sept. 4
- Cherry Lake wildfire 50% contained
- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Caution urged with fire use
Premier visiting Invermere for Women’s Town HallPosted: July 20, 2012
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce, Women in Business Committee is very honoured to be partnering with the Government of British Columbia to host Premier Christy Clark at a Women’s Town Hall on July 31.
“Premier Clark is very interested to hear from the women of the Columbia Valley and find out what is important to us ~ this is a tremendous opportunity and I encourage you to take advantage of it,” said Susan Smith, Executive Director of Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce in a message to chamber members.
The Premier will be speaking (at 3:30 p.m.) at the CVCC/Lions Club Hall at 651 Highway 93/95 (south of the crossroads).
If you are interested in attending, please register early as space is limited.
Email [email protected] or call 250-342-2844.
Above photo: Premier Christy Clark plays with a youngster when visiting the Kootenay Child Development Centre recently.Tags: Columbia Valley Chamber of CommerceGovernment of British ColumbiaPremier Christy ClarkSusan SmithWomen in Business Committee
Team Tie top season with medals> Read More
COs monitoring grizzly bears near Mission Road> Read More
Adult literacy gets financial boost> Read More
Campaign HQ opens with Heave Steve theme> Read More
College ready to welcome students to new school year> Read More
Outdoor Movie Night returns> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Sept. 4> Read More
Regulatory changes to angling management> Read More