- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23
- Headbanger Festival returns to Radium
- Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents
- Fallen soldier honoured by courage and resolve
- Fatal crash still under investigation
Premier visiting Invermere for Women’s Town HallPosted: July 20, 2012
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce, Women in Business Committee is very honoured to be partnering with the Government of British Columbia to host Premier Christy Clark at a Women’s Town Hall on July 31.
“Premier Clark is very interested to hear from the women of the Columbia Valley and find out what is important to us ~ this is a tremendous opportunity and I encourage you to take advantage of it,” said Susan Smith, Executive Director of Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce in a message to chamber members.
The Premier will be speaking (at 3:30 p.m.) at the CVCC/Lions Club Hall at 651 Highway 93/95 (south of the crossroads).
If you are interested in attending, please register early as space is limited.
Email [email protected] or call 250-342-2844.
Above photo: Premier Christy Clark plays with a youngster when visiting the Kootenay Child Development Centre recently.Tags: Columbia Valley Chamber of CommerceGovernment of British ColumbiaPremier Christy ClarkSusan SmithWomen in Business Committee
McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook> Read More
All-Candidates’ Forum Nov. 3 in Elkford> Read More
Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents> Read More
Midyette eager for debate and discussion> Read More
Chamber hosting all-candidate forums> Read More
Walk/Run to help send Kids to Blue Lake Camp> Read More
Educating kids the highlight of my position> Read More
Fallen soldier honoured by courage and resolve> Read More