- BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province
- A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education
- An education system sadly failing its children
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals
- Area restriction order amended
- Facebook ruined my dress
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- Interior Health welcomes new board director
- East Kootenay Energy Diet encore
Premier visiting Invermere for Women’s Town HallPosted: July 20, 2012
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce, Women in Business Committee is very honoured to be partnering with the Government of British Columbia to host Premier Christy Clark at a Women’s Town Hall on July 31.
“Premier Clark is very interested to hear from the women of the Columbia Valley and find out what is important to us ~ this is a tremendous opportunity and I encourage you to take advantage of it,” said Susan Smith, Executive Director of Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce in a message to chamber members.
The Premier will be speaking (at 3:30 p.m.) at the CVCC/Lions Club Hall at 651 Highway 93/95 (south of the crossroads).
If you are interested in attending, please register early as space is limited.
Email [email protected] or call 250-342-2844.
Above photo: Premier Christy Clark plays with a youngster when visiting the Kootenay Child Development Centre recently.Tags: Columbia Valley Chamber of CommerceGovernment of British ColumbiaPremier Christy ClarkSusan SmithWomen in Business Committee
Community & Business Excellence Award nomination time> Read More
Honey in the Jar Sept. 11> Read More
Area restriction order amended> Read More
Interior Health welcomes new board director> Read More
East Kootenay Energy Diet encore> Read More
BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province> Read More
Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals> Read More
A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education> Read More