- Man missing from Creston area
- Police request help in locating stolen vehicle
- Serious head injuries in truck bed tumble
- No reports of suspicious van targeting children
- McCormick outlines 10 ideas to help Kimberley
- Impaired driver causes crash
- RCMP seek witnesses to serious assault
- Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley
- A license to file charges Friday night
- Community & Business Excellence Awards presented
Premier visiting Invermere for Women’s Town HallPosted: July 20, 2012
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce, Women in Business Committee is very honoured to be partnering with the Government of British Columbia to host Premier Christy Clark at a Women’s Town Hall on July 31.
“Premier Clark is very interested to hear from the women of the Columbia Valley and find out what is important to us ~ this is a tremendous opportunity and I encourage you to take advantage of it,” said Susan Smith, Executive Director of Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce in a message to chamber members.
The Premier will be speaking (at 3:30 p.m.) at the CVCC/Lions Club Hall at 651 Highway 93/95 (south of the crossroads).
If you are interested in attending, please register early as space is limited.
Email [email protected] or call 250-342-2844.
Above photo: Premier Christy Clark plays with a youngster when visiting the Kootenay Child Development Centre recently.Tags: Columbia Valley Chamber of CommerceGovernment of British ColumbiaPremier Christy ClarkSusan SmithWomen in Business Committee
Breast cancer awareness fundraiser Nov. 1> Read More
Candidates provide some answers for voters> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
No reports of suspicious van targeting children> Read More
Action on Kimberley’s economic development front> Read More
Heritage Grains Workshop upcoming> Read More
Decade of Education for Sustainable Development ends> Read More
Allison Au Quartet Nov. 4 at Arts Station> Read More