- Smoke haze thickens as heat returns
- Info leads to arrests outside Cranbrook
- Capt. Smarm calls an election
- COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith
- Mayor concerned about closures after accidents
- Advice for renewing your mortgage
- Grizzly reported near mobile home park
- Musical Ride coming to Fort Steele August 2
- Important rules to follow in berry season
- MP looks forward to campaign
Premier visiting Invermere for Women’s Town HallPosted: July 20, 2012
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce, Women in Business Committee is very honoured to be partnering with the Government of British Columbia to host Premier Christy Clark at a Women’s Town Hall on July 31.
“Premier Clark is very interested to hear from the women of the Columbia Valley and find out what is important to us ~ this is a tremendous opportunity and I encourage you to take advantage of it,” said Susan Smith, Executive Director of Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce in a message to chamber members.
The Premier will be speaking (at 3:30 p.m.) at the CVCC/Lions Club Hall at 651 Highway 93/95 (south of the crossroads).
If you are interested in attending, please register early as space is limited.
Email [email protected] or call 250-342-2844.
Above photo: Premier Christy Clark plays with a youngster when visiting the Kootenay Child Development Centre recently.Tags: Columbia Valley Chamber of CommerceGovernment of British ColumbiaPremier Christy ClarkSusan SmithWomen in Business Committee
Have a safe and happy B.C. Day> Read More
Chamber gets grant for upgrades> Read More
Smoke haze thickens as heat returns> Read More
MP looks forward to campaign> Read More
Why, start with Why? Part 4> Read More
Capt. Smarm calls an election> Read More
Sexy health includes knowing your HIV status> Read More
Advice for renewing your mortgage> Read More