- Groups say Jumbo cannot legally proceed
- Deals a-plenty expected for Black Friday
- Seven new legislators for city
- 9-1-1 call-answer service transferred to E-Comm
- Directors say goodbye with gifts
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Sprout rebuilds; better than ever after fire
- Excited to see what the future brings
- RDEK directors leave office with warm goodbyes
- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
Premier visiting Invermere for Women’s Town HallPosted: July 20, 2012
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce, Women in Business Committee is very honoured to be partnering with the Government of British Columbia to host Premier Christy Clark at a Women’s Town Hall on July 31.
“Premier Clark is very interested to hear from the women of the Columbia Valley and find out what is important to us ~ this is a tremendous opportunity and I encourage you to take advantage of it,” said Susan Smith, Executive Director of Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce in a message to chamber members.
The Premier will be speaking (at 3:30 p.m.) at the CVCC/Lions Club Hall at 651 Highway 93/95 (south of the crossroads).
If you are interested in attending, please register early as space is limited.
Email [email protected] or call 250-342-2844.
Above photo: Premier Christy Clark plays with a youngster when visiting the Kootenay Child Development Centre recently.Tags: Columbia Valley Chamber of CommerceGovernment of British ColumbiaPremier Christy ClarkSusan SmithWomen in Business Committee
Electric car charger operating at curling club> Read More
Speedwatch contributes to road safety> Read More
Dave Clarke joins city staff> Read More
Fernie woman Community Futures Volunteer of the Year> Read More
Bey Blade Competition today at library> Read More
Appreciation of the Zamboni driver> Read More
Directors say goodbye with gifts> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More