- Calgary motorcyclist killed on Mile Hill
- Burn out planned for Baynes area fire; Spilli flares up
- Highways closed by fire and accident
- Baynes Lake, Spilli fires still under attack
- B.C. on high alert
- Cranbrook top municipal float in Calgary Stampede Parade
- Understanding the levels of evacuation
- Two wildfires burning in East Kootenay
- Young woman airlifted to Foothills after rollover
- Evacuation Order lifted; Alert in place
Premier visiting Invermere for Women’s Town HallPosted: July 20, 2012
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce, Women in Business Committee is very honoured to be partnering with the Government of British Columbia to host Premier Christy Clark at a Women’s Town Hall on July 31.
“Premier Clark is very interested to hear from the women of the Columbia Valley and find out what is important to us ~ this is a tremendous opportunity and I encourage you to take advantage of it,” said Susan Smith, Executive Director of Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce in a message to chamber members.
The Premier will be speaking (at 3:30 p.m.) at the CVCC/Lions Club Hall at 651 Highway 93/95 (south of the crossroads).
If you are interested in attending, please register early as space is limited.
Email [email protected] or call 250-342-2844.
Above photo: Premier Christy Clark plays with a youngster when visiting the Kootenay Child Development Centre recently.Tags: Columbia Valley Chamber of CommerceGovernment of British ColumbiaPremier Christy ClarkSusan SmithWomen in Business Committee
Ontario crew to help at Baynes> Read More
Ontario firefighters B.C. bound> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Young woman airlifted to Foothills after rollover> Read More
Roller Disco coming to Invermere> Read More
B.C. on high alert> Read More
Baynes area fire 50% contained> Read More
Fernie becoming hot spot for trail users> Read More