- Fundraiser for Sparwood man battling cancer
- This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950
- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- Cornwell is a master of detail
- Area director tries to kibosh OCP amendment
- Kootenay Authors' Book Fair and Sale this Saturday
- Did you hear about the driver who…?
- Niedermayer plaque ceremony December 27
- Flathead border site location of multi-discipline camp
- Two dead in crash near Moyie
Premier visiting Invermere for Women’s Town HallPosted: July 20, 2012
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce, Women in Business Committee is very honoured to be partnering with the Government of British Columbia to host Premier Christy Clark at a Women’s Town Hall on July 31.
“Premier Clark is very interested to hear from the women of the Columbia Valley and find out what is important to us ~ this is a tremendous opportunity and I encourage you to take advantage of it,” said Susan Smith, Executive Director of Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce in a message to chamber members.
The Premier will be speaking (at 3:30 p.m.) at the CVCC/Lions Club Hall at 651 Highway 93/95 (south of the crossroads).
If you are interested in attending, please register early as space is limited.
Email [email protected] or call 250-342-2844.
Above photo: Premier Christy Clark plays with a youngster when visiting the Kootenay Child Development Centre recently.
Celestial Rhythms – Week 50> Read More
Area director tries to kibosh OCP amendment> Read More
Canadian Museum of Rail Travel seeks community feedback> Read More
Signature book honours Nelson Mandela> Read More
Niedermayer plaque ceremony December 27> Read More
Special health care chairs arrive> Read More
Second season of Cranbrook’s Public Produce Garden a big success> Read More
SPCA benefits from 13th annual Pictures with Santa> Read More