- Two men killed in industrial accident
- A eulogy for Seth Martin of the immortal Smoke Eaters
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Sept. 19
- Man in hospital after serious MVA
- Steam Donkey an incredible local coffee
- Aye, we arrrr – building a tradition
- Another level of quality from B.C. winemakers
- King Street xing work next week
- Beware of phishing schemes
- Saskatoon man killed in Fairmont crash
Premier visiting Invermere for Women’s Town HallPosted: July 20, 2012
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce, Women in Business Committee is very honoured to be partnering with the Government of British Columbia to host Premier Christy Clark at a Women’s Town Hall on July 31.
“Premier Clark is very interested to hear from the women of the Columbia Valley and find out what is important to us ~ this is a tremendous opportunity and I encourage you to take advantage of it,” said Susan Smith, Executive Director of Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce in a message to chamber members.
The Premier will be speaking (at 3:30 p.m.) at the CVCC/Lions Club Hall at 651 Highway 93/95 (south of the crossroads).
If you are interested in attending, please register early as space is limited.
Email [email protected] or call 250-342-2844.
Above photo: Premier Christy Clark plays with a youngster when visiting the Kootenay Child Development Centre recently.Tags: Columbia Valley Chamber of CommerceGovernment of British ColumbiaPremier Christy ClarkSusan SmithWomen in Business Committee
October at the Library> Read More
Valley GOGO Sisters hosting Kazuri Jewelry event> Read More
Boyhood opens Rotary Film Series Oct. 2> Read More
Maasai choir asks ‘Why Such Fear?’> Read More
Tanya Lipscomb giving Culture Days performance> Read More
New manager at Blue Lake Centre> Read More
Celebrating the abundance of the season> Read More
Home Energy Renovation Workshops upcoming> Read More