- BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province
- A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education
- Area restriction order amended
- Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals
- An education system sadly failing its children
- Interior Health welcomes new board director
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- East Kootenay Energy Diet encore
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- Honey in the Jar Sept. 11
Tourism Radium issues coupon scam warningPosted: March 13, 2012
Tourism Radium is warning the public about an ongoing coupon scam.
“There is a coupon scam going on currently,” noted Tourism Radium manager Kent Kebe. “The site these coupons are coming from is saveeveryday.com, and in clicking “preview deals,” it appears that all businesses in this (Columbia) Valley are listed on this site.
“If a visitor comes into your business with a coupon please be courteous as you explain that this is a scam and that it has affected each business town. This website requires visitors to become a member and pay a fee for the coupons.”
If you have any questions regarding how to handle this coupon imitation please feel free to call Victoria, Heather or Kent at 250-347-9331.
e-KNOWTags: Kent KebeTourism Radium
Community & Business Excellence Award nomination time> Read More
Honey in the Jar Sept. 11> Read More
Area restriction order amended> Read More
Interior Health welcomes new board director> Read More
East Kootenay Energy Diet encore> Read More
BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province> Read More
Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals> Read More
A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education> Read More