- Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note
- FSR restriction for Cherry Lake wildfire
- BC Coroners seek public help with cold case ID
- Gordon Rice found deceased
- The reason for drinking water odor
- Four new fires southwest of city
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
- Potential fire hazard sparks discussion
- Hunters asked to stay away from wildfire areas
- George “Doc” Lang obituary
Tourism Radium issues coupon scam warningPosted: March 13, 2012
Tourism Radium is warning the public about an ongoing coupon scam.
“There is a coupon scam going on currently,” noted Tourism Radium manager Kent Kebe. “The site these coupons are coming from is saveeveryday.com, and in clicking “preview deals,” it appears that all businesses in this (Columbia) Valley are listed on this site.
“If a visitor comes into your business with a coupon please be courteous as you explain that this is a scam and that it has affected each business town. This website requires visitors to become a member and pay a fee for the coupons.”
If you have any questions regarding how to handle this coupon imitation please feel free to call Victoria, Heather or Kent at 250-347-9331.
e-KNOWTags: Kent KebeTourism Radium
Hunters asked to stay away from wildfire areas> Read More
An Icelandic Saga – in photos> Read More
Marc’s Tea> Read More
I’d sell this book to anyone> Read More
We must carefully choose who we send to Ottawa> Read More
FSR restriction for Cherry Lake wildfire> Read More
Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note> Read More
BC Coroners seek public help with cold case ID> Read More