- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
- Arts and culture support must be solid
- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Questions need to be answered: mill workers
- Don’t over charge me for vodka
- The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- What’s in a Name – Mitchell Range
- Falling for a tax scam can cost you
- Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
e-KNOWTags: Banff mudslideTransCanada Highway
Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015> Read More
Your weekly Halo-scopes> Read More
Serafino Wines of the McLaren Vale> Read More
The importance of Home Economics in 2015> Read More
Falling for a tax scam can cost you> Read More
Questions need to be answered: mill workers> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians> Read More