- Two dead in crash near Moyie
- Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous
- One dead after family of five submerged in Elk River
- Scott Niedermayer to be honoured by city
- Holiday train returning to region
- Community rallies to help local family
- Holiday Spirits rising at Cranbrook and District Arts Council
- Six officers go bald after ball hockey tilt
- Affordable Art show runs until Dec. 20
- It’s Ladies’ Night in Marysville
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
Rescue and safety agencies getting gaming grant funds> Read More
Regional board executive stays the same> Read More
Consultations begin on people with disabilities issues> Read More
All invited to attend DBA strategy meeting> Read More
Kootenay Authors’ Book Fair and Sale this Saturday> Read More
Holiday train returning to region> Read More
Two dead in crash near Moyie> Read More
Show your Starlite Appreciation – EKFH, ICE and Sam Reinhart> Read More