- Patio applications now being taken
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- SD5 Board Notes
- WayLyn closure forces change to 2014 Golf Card
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Funding supports wildlife conflict prevention program
- In Search of a Blood Red Moon
- Sparwood Council Facts
- Still time to do flood/landslide service survey
- Gullibility (also not) a mental disorder
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
e-KNOWTags: Banff mudslideTransCanada Highway
SD5 board notes> Read More
Rainbow Pride coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Elk Valley Water Quality Plan update> Read More
Bank of Montreal supports United Way> Read More
Dodgy Facebook transaction needs resolution or else> Read More
Wildsight presents Watermark and Ktunaxa water perspectives> Read More
Funding supports wildlife conflict prevention program> Read More
Still time to do flood/landslide service survey> Read More