- Rain/warm temps causing flooding issues around city
- Localized flooding occurring around region
- Icy morning created havoc on Highway 93/95
- Embracing the beefiness with pot-roast
- Canadian and BC Team members race in Kimberley
- Urban deer survey includes high level overview
- KAT hits all corners of the province
- NDP abandoning rural B.C.: Bennett
- Fernie Book Bike Project launched
- Time management workshops coming to region
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
RDEK to monitor conditions through weekend> Read More
Additional flooding reported> Read More
Cranbrook offers support to Tim Bozon / family> Read More
City issues water quality advisory> Read More
Local student empowered to change culture of bullying> Read More
OCP first draft ready for review> Read More
Gran Fondo will be even grander this year> Read More
Dynamic innovator bringing genomics to Cranbrook> Read More