- Police seek diamond rings owner
- My Boy’s DNA
- Man arrested following suspicious activity
- Cranbrook market active thus far this year
- How the new UCCB increase affects you
- Invermere MusicFest August 22/23
- Slight drop in reservoir levels
- Feds, province come up big for Fernie
- Notes from city hall
- Why, start with Why? Part 3
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
e-KNOWTags: Banff mudslideTransCanada Highway
Planned power outage early this morning> Read More
Bandits don’t repeat as Montana B Legion champs> Read More
Kimberley’s SunMine powers up> Read More
Slight drop in reservoir levels> Read More
Kimberley attractions get summer makeover> Read More
Library seeks major funding increase> Read More
Notes from city hall> Read More
What’s up in the CDAC in August> Read More