- RCMP bust two connected to local drug operation
- This needs to make us think and act
- Cranbrook SAR rescue hiker off Fisher
- Never met, but never forgotten
- Minimum wage to increase Sept. 15
- Local aid package being assembled for Fort McMurray
- Grassfire quickly contained at Fort Steele
- Young boy found by searchers
- Nine wolves removed from South Selkirks
- Cranbrook RCMP Report
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
e-KNOWTags: Banff mudslideTransCanada Highway
31st annual Kootenay Children’s Festival Saturday> Read More
Minimum wage to increase Sept. 15> Read More
RCMP bust two connected to local drug operation> Read More
This needs to make us think and act> Read More
Fun, fitness, fresh air on Move for Health Day> Read More
Fort Mac wildfire stresses importance of WUI> Read More
Local aid package being assembled for Fort McMurray> Read More
COTR welcomes new Creston Campus manager> Read More