- FFD battling fully involved house fire
- 3 facts you need to know
- Fernie fire claims life of 69-year-old man
- Idlewild rehab gets $2.8 million
- Local communities feel brunt of bad BC Liberal decisions
- Search intensifies for home invasion suspect
- McKerracher re-elected KERHD chair; Taft vice
- One in custody for home invasion; more arrests anticipated
- City gets $4.5M for Gerry Sorensen Way
- Message from the Mayor – February
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
e-KNOWTags: Banff mudslideTransCanada Highway
Your weekly Haloscope> Read More
Reach targeted audiences with custom email campaigns> Read More
Wonderful Wartime Weddings> Read More
Keeping the feeling forever> Read More
Immense harm to B.C. ratepayers> Read More
Bankruptcy vs. consumer proposal> Read More
Fernie fire claims life of 69-year-old man> Read More
Independent science led to Great Bear protection> Read More