- Petition started to maintain campfire ban
- Campfires permitted again in Southeast FC
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Sow and cubs also seen near Kennedy Road
- Did you know about breastfeeding?
- Access restriction lifted; fire 10% contained
- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Campfire ban lifted in Cranbrook and Kimberley
- Invasive plant partnership can be template
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
e-KNOWTags: Banff mudslideTransCanada Highway
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Invasive plant partnership can be template> Read More
Stetski opening campaign office in Cranbrook> Read More
Did you know about breastfeeding?> Read More
Aggie’s Fall Fling to support caregivers> Read More
Sow and cubs also seen near Kennedy Road> Read More
Petition started to maintain campfire ban> Read More
Smokey Skies Advisory ended> Read More