- A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education
- An education system sadly failing its children
- BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals
- Facebook ruined my dress
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- Barney Bentall entertaining at Gran Fondo Sept. 7
- Safety and connectivity behind KNP funding
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
e-KNOWTags: Banff mudslideTransCanada Highway
Interior Health welcomes new board director> Read More
East Kootenay Energy Diet encore> Read More
BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province> Read More
Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals> Read More
A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education> Read More
CFUW Cranbrook Club open to new members> Read More
An education system sadly failing its children> Read More
Facebook ruined my dress> Read More