- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- SD5 Board Notes
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Should technology be used as a babysitter?
- CVCC president steps down
- Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck
- City backing 20-minute makeover
- 8,000 animal abuse/neglect cases investigated each year
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
e-KNOWTags: Banff mudslideTransCanada Highway
Kootenay Import Auto Group says “thank you”> Read More
Big Sugar and Wide Mouth Mason JulyFest bound> Read More
City backing 20-minute makeover> Read More
Koocanusa burn ‘hit the window’ and ‘stayed in the box’> Read More
8,000 animal abuse/neglect cases investigated each year> Read More
Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck> Read More
CVCC president steps down> Read More
Kinsmen Casino Night May 3 at Legion> Read More