- New leads as double homicide fifth anniversary arrives
- Temporary shutdowns coming for Teck mines
- MacKay visit a blown opportunity: Stetski
- Alberta woman killed in motorcycle crash
- Fire sends one person to hospital
- Gord Johnston earns prestigious city award
- Frivolous spending
- Horoscope for the week beginning May 29
- Wednesday structure fire ruled accidental
- Bear sightings in Fernie and Sparwood
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
e-KNOWTags: Banff mudslideTransCanada Highway
Gord Johnston earns prestigious city award> Read More
COTR provides retraining for Canfor employees> Read More
College alum shortlisted for writing award> Read More
CVCF appoints new executive director> Read More
Wasa Fun Day Saturday> Read More
Bear sightings in Fernie and Sparwood> Read More
City holding Citizen Satisfaction Survey> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning May 29> Read More