- Police seize a quantity of prescription drugs
- CFES handles many calls as storm rolls through
- Canada Day entertainment ready to rock Moir Park
- Fires being battled near Cranbrook
- Local’s work on display at YVR
- Police and community partners lead to arrest
- Kimberley city council makes history
- Mumbo – Jumbo
- Distraught man causes highway closure
- Non-profits benefit from Optik TV
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
e-KNOWTags: Banff mudslideTransCanada Highway
CFES handles many calls as storm rolls through> Read More
ICE’s 2015-16 exhibition schedule released> Read More
Candidates’ forum already scheduled> Read More
Youth financial literacy makes good ‘cents’> Read More
Friends of Children ‘Blizzard Day’ at DQ> Read More
Glenda Winters wins portrait contest> Read More
Celebrate Valley Style June 30> Read More
Police seize a quantity of prescription drugs> Read More