- RCMP seek info on a home invasion
- Identity sought for serial robbery suspect
- Theft of snowmobile leads to arrest
- Fund established to help single mom fight cancer
- KNP highway closed due to ice; now open
- Brent Butt coming to Cranbrook
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- Speed limit changes to Kootenay Street North
- Chamber asks: nominate a professional
- Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
e-KNOWTags: Banff mudslideTransCanada Highway
Dog-napping in Cranbrook> Read More
Zamboni Challenge finalists announced> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Atom B Royals golden in Lethbridge> Read More
Watoto Children’s Choir coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Rockies Film Festival March 5 – 7> Read More
RCMP seek info on a home invasion> Read More
Chamber asks: nominate a professional> Read More