- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Challenge highlights food access issues
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Hot Car Report
- Utility rate increases for Kimberley
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
- Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate
- Fund established to help bear attack survivor
- SD5 Board Notes
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
e-KNOWTags: Banff mudslideTransCanada Highway
Fund established to help Kimberley family> Read More
Challenge highlights food access issues> Read More
Volunteers step up for Operation Christmas Child> Read More
Toastmasters clubs celebrate International’s 90th anniversary> Read More
Wilkie eager to start another term> Read More
Utility rate increases for Kimberley> Read More
Smile Cookies nets $15,680 for regional hospital> Read More
SD5 Board Notes> Read More