- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Regional Crime Reduction Unit staying busy
- Night sky beauty from the old ‘drag strip’
- Architects love Fernie Courthouse
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Nov. 21
- 3 facts you need to know
- When do kids stop?
- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
- Look Outside winners for October
- Electric car charger operating at curling club
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
e-KNOWTags: Banff mudslideTransCanada Highway
When do kids stop?> Read More
Great start to a promising writing career> Read More
Look Outside winners for October> Read More
Night sky beauty from the old ‘drag strip’> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Panorama opens for ski racers> Read More
Horoscope for the Week beginning Nov. 21> Read More
Architects love Fernie Courthouse> Read More