- Backcountry skiing fatality
- Crime Reduction Unit makes six drug related arrests
- New four-way stop approved
- BC Coroners Service identifies backcountry skier
- Northwood home razed in suspicious blaze
- Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP
- Message from the Mayor – February
- Quiet revisions in OCP are concerning
- North Star Skating Club Presents Showcase 2015
- Memories of the restored 4090
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
e-KNOWTags: Banff mudslideTransCanada Highway
BC Coroners Service identifies backcountry skier> Read More
Bennett signs mining MOU with Chile> Read More
Forest licensees and ranchers must cooperate: FPB> Read More
Quiet revisions in OCP are concerning> Read More
The Visionary & the Ghost of Pynelogs> Read More
Message from the Mayor – February> Read More
Coyotes make a living with their nose> Read More
New B.C. Early Years Centre launched> Read More