- City takes first step into social media
- Cause of structure fire undetermined
- An education system sadly failing its children
- Strutting catwalk to raise funds for Cops for Kids
- 3 facts you need to know
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Colours of a solar max
- Social media communication takeover continues
- Fire safety urged this Labour Day weekend
Trans-Canada closed just west of BanffPosted: July 20, 2012
This just in, courtesy of Tourism Radium’s Kent Kebe.
The Trans-Canada Highway is closed two kilometers west of Banff due to a mudslide (pictured) – as of 5 p.m., Friday, July 20.
There is no word yet as to when the highway will be reopening.
Above image by Craig Douce/Rocky Mountain Outlook
e-KNOWTags: Banff mudslideTransCanada Highway
An education system sadly failing its children> Read More
Facebook ruined my dress> Read More
An exquisite writer who lays claim to traditions of Homer> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Safety and connectivity behind KNP funding> Read More
Cause of structure fire undetermined> Read More
Fire safety urged this Labour Day weekend> Read More
Entrepreneurs get podcast and radio show> Read More