- SD5 wants $40/day rolled into education
- SD5 Board Notes
- Winners of Look Outside photo contest
- Extend your harvest: Cold Climate Gardening Workshops
- Saskatoon man killed in Fairmont crash
- Sosnowski announces $200,000 for Lilac Terrace
- Fernie Council Connection
- RCMP find missing owner of vehicle
- Important open house in Canal Flats
- 2014 Hunting Regulations Synopsis now available
Truck forfeited to the Crown after conviction for traffickingPosted: July 7, 2012
On June 14, the B.C. Provincial Court ordered forfeiture of a defendant’s truck after he was convicted of drug trafficking. On Feb 16, 2011, Kimberley RCMP entered into an investigation under the Controlled Drugs and Substance Act.
Dustin Fletcher was subsequently arrested for trafficking. Located on his person was four ounces of marijuana along with evidence to support a charge of trafficking.
On June 14, the judge sentenced him to a three month condition sentence with numerous conditions. One of which is he must complete 15 hours of community service.
A 1992 Dodge Dakota pickup truck was deemed to be offence-related and as such the court ordered it forfeited even though it was not registered to the accused. The accused was in a relationship with the registered owner and had complete access to the vehicle.
Kimberley RCMPTags: Kimberley RCMP
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Thank you; Columbia Valley Arts Council> Read More
Extend your harvest: Cold Climate Gardening Workshops> Read More
SD5 wants $40/day rolled into education> Read More
Sosnowski announces $200,000 for Lilac Terrace> Read More
Important open house in Canal Flats> Read More
SD5 Board Notes> Read More
Winners of Look Outside photo contest> Read More