- City should make Idlewild Dam report public
- 3 facts you need to know
- Two in custody, third suspect sought for business B&E
- Massive give-away to suit narrow political agenda
- Two competing markets a bad case scenario
- Four arrested after large fight in local park
- Child injured in assault by 28-year-old
- Three arrested following long weekend assault
- School zone speeding issue attacked
- 5 ways to help friends who live away from family
Truck forfeited to the Crown after conviction for traffickingPosted: July 7, 2012
On June 14, the B.C. Provincial Court ordered forfeiture of a defendant’s truck after he was convicted of drug trafficking. On Feb 16, 2011, Kimberley RCMP entered into an investigation under the Controlled Drugs and Substance Act.
Dustin Fletcher was subsequently arrested for trafficking. Located on his person was four ounces of marijuana along with evidence to support a charge of trafficking.
On June 14, the judge sentenced him to a three month condition sentence with numerous conditions. One of which is he must complete 15 hours of community service.
A 1992 Dodge Dakota pickup truck was deemed to be offence-related and as such the court ordered it forfeited even though it was not registered to the accused. The accused was in a relationship with the registered owner and had complete access to the vehicle.
Kimberley RCMPTags: Kimberley RCMP
New Russian olive tree planted at Cenotaph> Read More
TD makes donation to EKRH ICU> Read More
Recently reported wildlife sightings> Read More
Kimberley RCMP kept busy> Read More
Theory of a Deadman coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Beauty and the Beast artfully re-mastered> Read More
45 take in Walk with their Docs> Read More
SD5 Board Notes> Read More