- Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note
- FSR restriction for Cherry Lake wildfire
- BC Coroners seek public help with cold case ID
- Gordon Rice found deceased
- The reason for drinking water odor
- Four new fires southwest of city
- Potential fire hazard sparks discussion
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
- George “Doc” Lang obituary
- Horoscope for the week beginning August 28
Truck forfeited to the Crown after conviction for traffickingPosted: July 7, 2012
On June 14, the B.C. Provincial Court ordered forfeiture of a defendant’s truck after he was convicted of drug trafficking. On Feb 16, 2011, Kimberley RCMP entered into an investigation under the Controlled Drugs and Substance Act.
Dustin Fletcher was subsequently arrested for trafficking. Located on his person was four ounces of marijuana along with evidence to support a charge of trafficking.
On June 14, the judge sentenced him to a three month condition sentence with numerous conditions. One of which is he must complete 15 hours of community service.
A 1992 Dodge Dakota pickup truck was deemed to be offence-related and as such the court ordered it forfeited even though it was not registered to the accused. The accused was in a relationship with the registered owner and had complete access to the vehicle.
Kimberley RCMPTags: Kimberley RCMP
Marc’s Tea> Read More
I’d sell this book to anyone> Read More
We must carefully choose who we send to Ottawa> Read More
FSR restriction for Cherry Lake wildfire> Read More
Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note> Read More
BC Coroners seek public help with cold case ID> Read More
MusicFest a magical lakeside day> Read More
At the Library> Read More