- Kimberley’s SunMine powers up
- Police seek diamond rings owner
- Subject arrested for Kimberley thefts
- Campfires still banned in Southeast Fire Centre
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- JGMRM reminded of CRA responsibilities
- Volunteers key to Rails-to-Trails
- One Steamboat, two Steamboat, three Steamboat, four
- Musical Ride coming to Fort Steele August 2
- Visitor numbers show positive growth
Truck forfeited to the Crown after conviction for traffickingPosted: July 7, 2012
On June 14, the B.C. Provincial Court ordered forfeiture of a defendant’s truck after he was convicted of drug trafficking. On Feb 16, 2011, Kimberley RCMP entered into an investigation under the Controlled Drugs and Substance Act.
Dustin Fletcher was subsequently arrested for trafficking. Located on his person was four ounces of marijuana along with evidence to support a charge of trafficking.
On June 14, the judge sentenced him to a three month condition sentence with numerous conditions. One of which is he must complete 15 hours of community service.
A 1992 Dodge Dakota pickup truck was deemed to be offence-related and as such the court ordered it forfeited even though it was not registered to the accused. The accused was in a relationship with the registered owner and had complete access to the vehicle.
Kimberley RCMPTags: Kimberley RCMP
JGMRM reminded of CRA responsibilities> Read More
Creative Spark grants available to engage youth> Read More
Campfires still banned in Southeast Fire Centre> Read More
One Steamboat, two Steamboat, three Steamboat, four> Read More
Visitor numbers show positive growth> Read More
Notes from city hall> Read More
Volunteers key to Rails-to-Trails> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More