- It may be time to burn your credit card
- Internet child luring investigation leads to U.K.
- More than a self-help book on grief
- Three arrested, firearms seized in morning arrest
- Fire fighters and RCMP bring fire under control
- Assessment shows building in avalanche path
- Open house supports campers and S’more
- 30 days in jail for evading police
- BC Liberals can’t be trusted with land deals
- Wicked Raised Beds Workshops
Happy 100th birthday Edgewater!Posted: July 8, 2012
Edgewater is 100 today!
The community has celebrated the weekend-long, with the Steamboat Mountain Music Festival yesterday, July 7, and day-long fun today at the Community Hall.
Images from the music festival will be published shortly.
Congratulations to Edgewater for hitting the century mark!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: EdgewaterEdgewater 100
Boat-Busting in Burma> Read More
BIG, bold and beautiful> Read More
2015 Vancouver International Wine Festival> Read More
Your weekly Halo-scopes> Read More
Some criteria to use when choosing an advisor> Read More
Simple tips for the first time homebuyer> Read More
Volunteer makes immeasurable contribution to CCS> Read More
Connecting cultures with Meet and Greet events> Read More