- Questions need to be answered: mill workers
- Nitros KIJHL champions
- Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015
- Plans in high gear for Kootenay Rockies Gran Fondo
- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Career and Job Fair tuition bonus
- ICE and Hitmen even coming to Cranbrook
- Falling for a tax scam can cost you
- New era for COTR men’s Avalanche
Happy 100th birthday Edgewater!Posted: July 8, 2012
Edgewater is 100 today!
The community has celebrated the weekend-long, with the Steamboat Mountain Music Festival yesterday, July 7, and day-long fun today at the Community Hall.
Images from the music festival will be published shortly.
Congratulations to Edgewater for hitting the century mark!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: EdgewaterEdgewater 100
Plans in high gear for Kootenay Rockies Gran Fondo> Read More
New era for COTR men’s Avalanche> Read More
ICE and Hitmen even coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Nitros KIJHL champions> Read More
Interested in performing this summer?> Read More
One scene/one take film workshop for youth> Read More
Career and Job Fair tuition bonus> Read More
Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015> Read More