- City takes first step into social media
- Cause of structure fire undetermined
- Strutting catwalk to raise funds for Cops for Kids
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Colours of a solar max
- Social media communication takeover continues
- Fire safety urged this Labour Day weekend
- Obituary for James Ogilvie “Jim”
- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
Happy 100th birthday Edgewater!Posted: July 8, 2012
Edgewater is 100 today!
The community has celebrated the weekend-long, with the Steamboat Mountain Music Festival yesterday, July 7, and day-long fun today at the Community Hall.
Images from the music festival will be published shortly.
Congratulations to Edgewater for hitting the century mark!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: EdgewaterEdgewater 100
Cause of structure fire undetermined> Read More
Fire safety urged this Labour Day weekend> Read More
Entrepreneurs get podcast and radio show> Read More
Strutting catwalk to raise funds for Cops for Kids> Read More
Social media communication takeover continues> Read More
City takes first step into social media> Read More
Colours of a solar max> Read More
Grand Seduction at Vogue> Read More