- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Camping options around Cranbrook
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Water line break closes 2nd Street South
- Health care support contract positions available
- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
Happy 100th birthday Edgewater!Posted: July 8, 2012
Edgewater is 100 today!
The community has celebrated the weekend-long, with the Steamboat Mountain Music Festival yesterday, July 7, and day-long fun today at the Community Hall.
Images from the music festival will be published shortly.
Congratulations to Edgewater for hitting the century mark!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: EdgewaterEdgewater 100
Scenes from the Night Market> Read More
Driver confusion causes extensive damage> Read More
Air lifted cyclist NHL player> Read More
Seeking Sam Steele smiles> Read More
Camping options around Cranbrook> Read More
Health care support contract positions available> Read More
The Cromoli Brothers present Hello Kimberley!> Read More
Water line break closes 2nd Street South> Read More