- Speed limit changes to Kootenay Street North
- Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge
- Hunt on for rare rock after meteorites fall
- Preventative measures for bedwetting
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- How to ensure a dam never fails
- Between …
- Calgary researcher seeks info on meteor
- Province is raising camping fees
- Interior Health Board Chair provides update
Happy 100th birthday Edgewater!Posted: July 8, 2012
Edgewater is 100 today!
The community has celebrated the weekend-long, with the Steamboat Mountain Music Festival yesterday, July 7, and day-long fun today at the Community Hall.
Images from the music festival will be published shortly.
Congratulations to Edgewater for hitting the century mark!
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: EdgewaterEdgewater 100
Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge> Read More
A fine evening with Juan Santos 12-year-old rum> Read More
Mutual funds and key considerations for investors> Read More
Alzheimer’s awareness throughout B.C.> Read More
Preventative measures for bedwetting> Read More
Between …> Read More
Cornwell consistently gives more than just a good story> Read More
How to ensure a dam never fails> Read More