- Suspect sought in JulyFest assault
- The perfect summer steakhouse burger
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- CFUW Cranbrook readies to host 30th Artisan Bazaar
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- Building community thanks to volunteers and Habitat for Humanity
- A look at JulyFest No. 42
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- If your daughter could meet you
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
COTR hosting info session on health care assistantsPosted: June 17, 2012
Are you wondering about becoming a health care assistant?
If so, mark down Wednesday, June 20 on your calendar as College of the Rockies is hosting a 6 p.m. information session (Room 205) on its upcoming health care assistant (HCA) program, beginning this September at the Cranbrook campus.
The HCA Program, with tuition set at $2,010, will feature 15 weeks of classroom/lab instruction and 10 weeks of practical experience in a complex care workplace and community
During the June 20 info session you can talk to: faculty about course delivery and supported work experience; graduates about how this program affected their lives; financial aid about available financing; admissions about prerequisites; educational advisors about future career opportunities.
For more information phone: 250-489-8243 or toll-free: 1-877-489-2687 ext. 3243 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org web: www.cotr.bc.ca/health .
Above image from: galaxyhealth.net
e-KNOWTags: College of the RockiesCOTRCranbrook CampusHealth Care Assistants Program
Chinook West wraps a great season> Read More
Dancing like butterflies above the Platzl> Read More
Camp continues at Blue Lake> Read More
Invermere MusicFest in a perfect setting> Read More
Mars in Scorpio – Regaining focus and direction> Read More
The perfect summer steakhouse burger> Read More
CFUW Cranbrook readies to host 30th Artisan Bazaar> Read More
If your daughter could meet you> Read More