- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest
- Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta
- 6th Street N reconstruction to begin Monday
- Searchers locate missing cliff jumper’s body
- Heroin, meth, cash and crack cocaine seized
- The arts are alive and growing in Elkford
COTR hosting info session on health care assistantsPosted: June 17, 2012
Are you wondering about becoming a health care assistant?
If so, mark down Wednesday, June 20 on your calendar as College of the Rockies is hosting a 6 p.m. information session (Room 205) on its upcoming health care assistant (HCA) program, beginning this September at the Cranbrook campus.
The HCA Program, with tuition set at $2,010, will feature 15 weeks of classroom/lab instruction and 10 weeks of practical experience in a complex care workplace and community
During the June 20 info session you can talk to: faculty about course delivery and supported work experience; graduates about how this program affected their lives; financial aid about available financing; admissions about prerequisites; educational advisors about future career opportunities.
For more information phone: 250-489-8243 or toll-free: 1-877-489-2687 ext. 3243 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org web: www.cotr.bc.ca/health .
Above image from: galaxyhealth.net
e-KNOWTags: College of the RockiesCOTRCranbrook CampusHealth Care Assistants Program
Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix> Read More
June Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
6th Street N reconstruction to begin Monday> Read More
Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision> Read More
Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta> Read More
Flathead Bat BioBlitz may help endangered bats> Read More
The arts are alive and growing in Elkford> Read More
College’s Mobile Simulator on maiden voyage> Read More