- BC Coroners Service identifies backcountry skier
- Backcountry skiing fatality
- Quiet revisions in OCP are concerning
- Crime Reduction Unit makes six drug related arrests
- New four-way stop approved
- Message from the Mayor – February
- Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP
- Stetski seeks to lead NDP in Kootenay-Columbia
- Northwood home razed in suspicious blaze
- Grown men brought to tears at Griz Days
COTR hosting info session on health care assistantsPosted: June 17, 2012
Are you wondering about becoming a health care assistant?
If so, mark down Wednesday, June 20 on your calendar as College of the Rockies is hosting a 6 p.m. information session (Room 205) on its upcoming health care assistant (HCA) program, beginning this September at the Cranbrook campus.
The HCA Program, with tuition set at $2,010, will feature 15 weeks of classroom/lab instruction and 10 weeks of practical experience in a complex care workplace and community
During the June 20 info session you can talk to: faculty about course delivery and supported work experience; graduates about how this program affected their lives; financial aid about available financing; admissions about prerequisites; educational advisors about future career opportunities.
For more information phone: 250-489-8243 or toll-free: 1-877-489-2687 ext. 3243 / email: [email protected] web: www.cotr.bc.ca/health .
Above image from: galaxyhealth.net
e-KNOWTags: College of the RockiesCOTRCranbrook CampusHealth Care Assistants Program
Schiller Kootenay Granite Stone Soup Chef 2015> Read More
Grown men brought to tears at Griz Days> Read More
Griz Days Parade a rolling riot> Read More
Griz Days 2015 a beaut> Read More
Early Years Centre coming for valley> Read More
Stetski seeks to lead NDP in Kootenay-Columbia> Read More
Camping reservations open March 15> Read More
From idea to action in Kimberley> Read More