- COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith
- DOI bylaw officer getting workout
- Kimberley’s SunMine powers up
- Another medical marijuana dispensary interested
- Successful fundraising drive celebrated
- Campfires still banned in Southeast Fire Centre
- Important rules to follow in berry season
- Police seek diamond rings owner
- Grizzly reported near mobile home park
- JGMRM reminded of CRA responsibilities
COTR hosting info session on health care assistantsPosted: June 17, 2012
Are you wondering about becoming a health care assistant?
If so, mark down Wednesday, June 20 on your calendar as College of the Rockies is hosting a 6 p.m. information session (Room 205) on its upcoming health care assistant (HCA) program, beginning this September at the Cranbrook campus.
The HCA Program, with tuition set at $2,010, will feature 15 weeks of classroom/lab instruction and 10 weeks of practical experience in a complex care workplace and community
During the June 20 info session you can talk to: faculty about course delivery and supported work experience; graduates about how this program affected their lives; financial aid about available financing; admissions about prerequisites; educational advisors about future career opportunities.
For more information phone: 250-489-8243 or toll-free: 1-877-489-2687 ext. 3243 / email: [email protected] web: www.cotr.bc.ca/health .
Above image from: galaxyhealth.net
e-KNOWTags: College of the RockiesCOTRCranbrook CampusHealth Care Assistants Program
Fernie awarded grant for cycling infrastructure> Read More
Grizzly reported near mobile home park> Read More
Simple mistake or a telling portrait?> Read More
Successful fundraising drive celebrated> Read More
DOI bylaw officer getting workout> Read More
Another medical marijuana dispensary interested> Read More
Important rules to follow in berry season> Read More
COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith> Read More