- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Four new fires southwest of city
- Potential fire hazard sparks discussion
- George “Doc” Lang obituary
- Watchful eyes lead to stolen vehicle bust
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
- Crime spree field narrowed in Kimberley
- Kootenays can mitigate impacts of wildfires: Stetski
- RCMP seek missing city man
- Smokey Skies Advisory in effect for Kootenays
COTR hosting info session on health care assistantsPosted: June 17, 2012
Are you wondering about becoming a health care assistant?
If so, mark down Wednesday, June 20 on your calendar as College of the Rockies is hosting a 6 p.m. information session (Room 205) on its upcoming health care assistant (HCA) program, beginning this September at the Cranbrook campus.
The HCA Program, with tuition set at $2,010, will feature 15 weeks of classroom/lab instruction and 10 weeks of practical experience in a complex care workplace and community
During the June 20 info session you can talk to: faculty about course delivery and supported work experience; graduates about how this program affected their lives; financial aid about available financing; admissions about prerequisites; educational advisors about future career opportunities.
For more information phone: 250-489-8243 or toll-free: 1-877-489-2687 ext. 3243 / email: [email protected] web: www.cotr.bc.ca/health .
Above image from: galaxyhealth.net
e-KNOWTags: College of the RockiesCOTRCranbrook CampusHealth Care Assistants Program
Potential fire hazard sparks discussion> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Six ICE players to attend NHL training camps> Read More
Local wakeboarders podium at Nationals> Read More
Lucky 13 for Park On Us> Read More
Alliance adds new trails at Montane, Fernie> Read More
Public encouraged to battle invasive plants> Read More
Gordon Rice found deceased> Read More