- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Don’t over charge me for vodka
- The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Arts and culture support must be solid
- What’s in a Name – Mitchell Range
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
- Purcell Field House taking shape
- Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing
COTR hosting info session on health care assistantsPosted: June 17, 2012
Are you wondering about becoming a health care assistant?
If so, mark down Wednesday, June 20 on your calendar as College of the Rockies is hosting a 6 p.m. information session (Room 205) on its upcoming health care assistant (HCA) program, beginning this September at the Cranbrook campus.
The HCA Program, with tuition set at $2,010, will feature 15 weeks of classroom/lab instruction and 10 weeks of practical experience in a complex care workplace and community
During the June 20 info session you can talk to: faculty about course delivery and supported work experience; graduates about how this program affected their lives; financial aid about available financing; admissions about prerequisites; educational advisors about future career opportunities.
For more information phone: 250-489-8243 or toll-free: 1-877-489-2687 ext. 3243 / email: [email protected] web: www.cotr.bc.ca/health .
Above image from: galaxyhealth.net
e-KNOWTags: College of the RockiesCOTRCranbrook CampusHealth Care Assistants Program
The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians> Read More
Don’t over charge me for vodka> Read More
Power of the short story in full display> Read More
Arts and culture support must be solid> Read More
What’s in a Name – Mitchell Range> Read More
Power down and switch off for Earth Hour> Read More
More than $5,000 raised for three charities> Read More
Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing> Read More