- Winter road maintenance causing concerns
- Fundraiser for Sparwood man battling cancer
- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950
- Holiday train returning to region
- Cornwell is a master of detail
- Kootenay Authors' Book Fair and Sale this Saturday
- Area director tries to kibosh OCP amendment
- Did you hear about the driver who…?
- Flathead border site location of multi-discipline camp
COTR hosting info session on health care assistantsPosted: June 17, 2012
Are you wondering about becoming a health care assistant?
If so, mark down Wednesday, June 20 on your calendar as College of the Rockies is hosting a 6 p.m. information session (Room 205) on its upcoming health care assistant (HCA) program, beginning this September at the Cranbrook campus.
The HCA Program, with tuition set at $2,010, will feature 15 weeks of classroom/lab instruction and 10 weeks of practical experience in a complex care workplace and community
During the June 20 info session you can talk to: faculty about course delivery and supported work experience; graduates about how this program affected their lives; financial aid about available financing; admissions about prerequisites; educational advisors about future career opportunities.
For more information phone: 250-489-8243 or toll-free: 1-877-489-2687 ext. 3243 / email: [email protected] web: www.cotr.bc.ca/health .
Above image from: galaxyhealth.net
Help Light a Star event extended to New Year> Read More
RDEK Board Highlights> Read More
Winter road maintenance causing concerns> Read More
Gold and silver passes available for Rockies Film Series> Read More
Innovative arts programs help grow young artists> Read More
Plan sets CBT’s environmental priorities for next five years> Read More
City asks businesses to sound off on cameras> Read More
November’s Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More