- Quiet revisions in OCP are concerning
- Fairmont boy approached, offered candy
- BC Coroners Service identifies backcountry skier
- Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP
- Iconic Canadian rock comes to WFP
- Schiller Kootenay Granite Stone Soup Chef 2015
- Backcountry skiing fatality
- Grown men brought to tears at Griz Days
- Stetski seeks to lead NDP in Kootenay-Columbia
- Griz Days 2015 a beaut
COTR hosting info session on health care assistantsPosted: June 17, 2012
Are you wondering about becoming a health care assistant?
If so, mark down Wednesday, June 20 on your calendar as College of the Rockies is hosting a 6 p.m. information session (Room 205) on its upcoming health care assistant (HCA) program, beginning this September at the Cranbrook campus.
The HCA Program, with tuition set at $2,010, will feature 15 weeks of classroom/lab instruction and 10 weeks of practical experience in a complex care workplace and community
During the June 20 info session you can talk to: faculty about course delivery and supported work experience; graduates about how this program affected their lives; financial aid about available financing; admissions about prerequisites; educational advisors about future career opportunities.
For more information phone: 250-489-8243 or toll-free: 1-877-489-2687 ext. 3243 / email: [email protected] web: www.cotr.bc.ca/health .
Above image from: galaxyhealth.net
e-KNOWTags: College of the RockiesCOTRCranbrook CampusHealth Care Assistants Program
Family Fun Derby lives up to name> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
March is Distracted Driving Enforcement month> Read More
Fairmont boy approached, offered candy> Read More
SunMine nears completion> Read More
Wapiti readies for fifth festival> Read More
Avalanche Canada gets $325,000 from Trust> Read More
COTR gets funds to expand industrial training programs> Read More