- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- SD5 Board Notes
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Celestial Rhythms – April 2014
- Mayor’s Message Spring 2014
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Blue Lake Centre unveils new look
- Disaster Financial Assistance approved for March flooding
- Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck
- City backing 20-minute makeover
COTR hosting info session on health care assistantsPosted: June 17, 2012
Are you wondering about becoming a health care assistant?
If so, mark down Wednesday, June 20 on your calendar as College of the Rockies is hosting a 6 p.m. information session (Room 205) on its upcoming health care assistant (HCA) program, beginning this September at the Cranbrook campus.
The HCA Program, with tuition set at $2,010, will feature 15 weeks of classroom/lab instruction and 10 weeks of practical experience in a complex care workplace and community
During the June 20 info session you can talk to: faculty about course delivery and supported work experience; graduates about how this program affected their lives; financial aid about available financing; admissions about prerequisites; educational advisors about future career opportunities.
For more information phone: 250-489-8243 or toll-free: 1-877-489-2687 ext. 3243 / email: [email protected] web: www.cotr.bc.ca/health .
Above image from: galaxyhealth.net
e-KNOWTags: College of the RockiesCOTRCranbrook CampusHealth Care Assistants Program
Who jumped whom?> Read More
Careless burning results in wildfires> Read More
Province forming angling review committee> Read More
Mount Baker Wild Theatre enters new stream with Urinetown> Read More
Farmers’ Market coming to downtown Kimberley> Read More
50 shops and households to make up Fernie Spring Clean> Read More
Teck cutting 600 jobs worldwide> Read More
U13 Boys take bronze at provincials> Read More