- No reports of suspicious van targeting children
- Police request help in locating stolen vehicle
- Man missing from Creston area
- McCormick outlines 10 ideas to help Kimberley
- Serious head injuries in truck bed tumble
- RCMP seek witnesses to serious assault
- A license to file charges Friday night
- Impaired driver causes crash
- Action on Kimberley’s economic development front
- Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley
COTR hosting info session on health care assistantsPosted: June 17, 2012
Are you wondering about becoming a health care assistant?
If so, mark down Wednesday, June 20 on your calendar as College of the Rockies is hosting a 6 p.m. information session (Room 205) on its upcoming health care assistant (HCA) program, beginning this September at the Cranbrook campus.
The HCA Program, with tuition set at $2,010, will feature 15 weeks of classroom/lab instruction and 10 weeks of practical experience in a complex care workplace and community
During the June 20 info session you can talk to: faculty about course delivery and supported work experience; graduates about how this program affected their lives; financial aid about available financing; admissions about prerequisites; educational advisors about future career opportunities.
For more information phone: 250-489-8243 or toll-free: 1-877-489-2687 ext. 3243 / email: [email protected] web: www.cotr.bc.ca/health .
Above image from: galaxyhealth.net
e-KNOWTags: College of the RockiesCOTRCranbrook CampusHealth Care Assistants Program
Horoscope for the Week beginning Oct. 31> Read More
Hairy Scary!> Read More
Breast cancer awareness fundraiser Nov. 1> Read More
Candidates provide some answers for voters> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
No reports of suspicious van targeting children> Read More
Action on Kimberley’s economic development front> Read More
Heritage Grains Workshop upcoming> Read More