- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval
- Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink
- Don’t let a lending scam spoil your Christmas
- Kimberley’s Got Talent a sold out show
- Canada Summer Jobs applications now open
- Crash kills power for chunk of city
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Hospital mortality rates decreasing
- Hey Mainroad, what the hell?
COTR hosting info session on health care assistantsPosted: June 17, 2012
Are you wondering about becoming a health care assistant?
If so, mark down Wednesday, June 20 on your calendar as College of the Rockies is hosting a 6 p.m. information session (Room 205) on its upcoming health care assistant (HCA) program, beginning this September at the Cranbrook campus.
The HCA Program, with tuition set at $2,010, will feature 15 weeks of classroom/lab instruction and 10 weeks of practical experience in a complex care workplace and community
During the June 20 info session you can talk to: faculty about course delivery and supported work experience; graduates about how this program affected their lives; financial aid about available financing; admissions about prerequisites; educational advisors about future career opportunities.
For more information phone: 250-489-8243 or toll-free: 1-877-489-2687 ext. 3243 / email: [email protected] web: www.cotr.bc.ca/health .
Above image from: galaxyhealth.net
e-KNOWTags: College of the RockiesCOTRCranbrook CampusHealth Care Assistants Program
RDEK Board Highlights> Read More
Funds raised for animal rescue in region> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Elko Fire Protection closer to reality> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Tenures close for valley IH director and chair> Read More
Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More