- Hospital stay couldn’t have been better
- Arrest made after stabbing
- Run off watches still occurring
- Highway 93 expected to re-open later today
- Annual Career and Job Fair Wednesday
- $133k in grants are investments in youth
- Basement flooding not impacting programs at library
- Self fill sandbag station at Jaffray Pub
- Police searching for man following assault
- Old Man Luedecke with Jordie Lane at Arts Station
COTR hosting info session on health care assistantsPosted: June 17, 2012
Are you wondering about becoming a health care assistant?
If so, mark down Wednesday, June 20 on your calendar as College of the Rockies is hosting a 6 p.m. information session (Room 205) on its upcoming health care assistant (HCA) program, beginning this September at the Cranbrook campus.
The HCA Program, with tuition set at $2,010, will feature 15 weeks of classroom/lab instruction and 10 weeks of practical experience in a complex care workplace and community
During the June 20 info session you can talk to: faculty about course delivery and supported work experience; graduates about how this program affected their lives; financial aid about available financing; admissions about prerequisites; educational advisors about future career opportunities.
For more information phone: 250-489-8243 or toll-free: 1-877-489-2687 ext. 3243 / email: [email protected] web: www.cotr.bc.ca/health .
Above image from: galaxyhealth.net
$1,000 prize waiting to be claimed> Read More
Free workshop on mold at COTR> Read More
Water Quality Advisory rescinded for Cranbrook> Read More
Work hard, play hard attitude brings much vitality to region> Read More
Melissa Lauren brings her ‘Mess’ to Invermere> Read More
International recognition for the Idlewild Peace Park> Read More
Fire chief recognized for quarter century service> Read More
Four impaired drivers taken off the road> Read More