- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- SD5 Board Notes
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Double deer dinger near Brisco
- Open air burning restricted in city
- Romeo & Juliet comes to Key City Theatre
- How quick can you mop up the water in your basement?
- Fire department open house May 17
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
Big Sugar and Wide Mouth Mason JulyFest bound> Read More
City backing 20-minute makeover> Read More
Koocanusa burn ‘hit the window’ and ‘stayed in the box’> Read More
8,000 animal abuse/neglect cases investigated each year> Read More
Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck> Read More
CVCC president steps down> Read More
Kinsmen Casino Night May 3 at Legion> Read More
Should technology be used as a babysitter?> Read More