- Search on for lost two year old at Premier Lake
- A time to heal
- Coroners confirms identity of deceased sledder
- Exploring yesterday…today
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- A strong and forceful debut
- Possible suspect played it cool at collision scene
- Nurses Trail closed, now revitalized
- The ‘right’ types of credit
- 3 facts you need to know
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
Search on for lost two year old at Premier Lake> Read More
The ‘right’ types of credit> Read More
JCI Kootenay ready for Leadercast events> Read More
Peewees golden in Lethbridge> Read More
A time to heal> Read More
RM Naturalists Celebrate Earth Week> Read More
Exploring yesterday…today> Read More
A strong and forceful debut> Read More