- Suspect sought in JulyFest assault
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- A look at JulyFest No. 42
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Building community thanks to volunteers and Habitat for Humanity
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Camping options around Cranbrook
- Scenes from the Night Market
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
If your daughter could meet you> Read More
Descriptive excellence can’t save novel> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Walkabout Wordsmythes: prose, poetry, music to Centre 64> Read More
Building community thanks to volunteers and Habitat for Humanity> Read More
Suspect sought in JulyFest assault> Read More
A look at JulyFest No. 42> Read More
AIDS Walk for Life EK August 24> Read More