- Fire Update – Whiteswan Area Fire
- Residents advised of scam; city files report with RCMP
- Area Restriction Order is in effect near the White Tail Brook fire
- Wildfire causes evacuation and closure of White Swan Provincial Park
- White Tail Brook fire 10% contained
- Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing
- Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- New FM station approved for the East Kootenay
- Crucial to adhere to fire prohibitions: Thomson
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
Countless hiking options around Cranbrook> Read More
Days for Girls asks for all hands on deck> Read More
Chamber seeking new Executive Director> Read More
ICU starting to take shape> Read More
White Tail Brook fire 10% contained> Read More
Crucial to adhere to fire prohibitions: Thomson> Read More
Residents advised of scam; city files report with RCMP> Read More
First Saturday Celtic party with Cod Gone Wild> Read More