- Keeping the attitude of gratitude in Cranbrook
- Greyhound cutting route to valley
- Grateful patient gives back to EKRH
- Blue Rodeo coming to WFP
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Message from the Mayor
- A GP for Me in the East Kootenay: update
- Brenda Byman’s disappearance haunts family 51 years later
- Goat hunters charged by griz
- IH board announces new CEO
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
- Recieve news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
COTR’s new solar project underway> Read More
Local author giving Booked! reading> Read More
Peter Legge conducting seminar in Cranbrook> Read More
EKC Member Appreciation Day Oct. 15> Read More
At the Library> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning October 9> Read More
14th East Kootenay Wine Festival Nov. 7> Read More
Grateful patient gives back to EKRH> Read More