- No reports of suspicious van targeting children
- Police request help in locating stolen vehicle
- Man missing from Creston area
- RCMP seek witnesses to serious assault
- Serious head injuries in truck bed tumble
- McCormick outlines 10 ideas to help Kimberley
- Impaired driver causes crash
- A license to file charges Friday night
- Action on Kimberley’s economic development front
- Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
Breast cancer awareness fundraiser Nov. 1> Read More
Candidates provide some answers for voters> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
No reports of suspicious van targeting children> Read More
Action on Kimberley’s economic development front> Read More
Heritage Grains Workshop upcoming> Read More
Decade of Education for Sustainable Development ends> Read More
Allison Au Quartet Nov. 4 at Arts Station> Read More