- New leads as double homicide fifth anniversary arrives
- Temporary shutdowns coming for Teck mines
- MacKay visit a blown opportunity: Stetski
- Alberta woman killed in motorcycle crash
- Fire sends one person to hospital
- Gord Johnston earns prestigious city award
- Frivolous spending
- Horoscope for the week beginning May 29
- Wednesday structure fire ruled accidental
- Bear sightings in Fernie and Sparwood
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
Gord Johnston earns prestigious city award> Read More
COTR provides retraining for Canfor employees> Read More
College alum shortlisted for writing award> Read More
CVCF appoints new executive director> Read More
Wasa Fun Day Saturday> Read More
Bear sightings in Fernie and Sparwood> Read More
City holding Citizen Satisfaction Survey> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning May 29> Read More