- RCMP seek help in Elkford assault case
- CFES handles many calls as storm rolls through
- Fireworks cancelled as temperatures soar
- Police seize a quantity of prescription drugs
- Fires being battled near Cranbrook
- Canada Day entertainment ready to rock Moir Park
- Kimberley city council makes history
- Hot Car Report
- Local’s work on display at YVR
- Distraught man causes highway closure
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
RCMP seek help in Elkford assault case> Read More
Fireworks cancelled as temperatures soar> Read More
CFES handles many calls as storm rolls through> Read More
ICE’s 2015-16 exhibition schedule released> Read More
Candidates’ forum already scheduled> Read More
Youth financial literacy makes good ‘cents’> Read More
Friends of Children ‘Blizzard Day’ at DQ> Read More
Glenda Winters wins portrait contest> Read More