- Deals a-plenty expected for Black Friday
- Groups say Jumbo cannot legally proceed
- Seven new legislators for city
- 9-1-1 call-answer service transferred to E-Comm
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Directors say goodbye with gifts
- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
- Dave Clarke joins city staff
- Sprout rebuilds; better than ever after fire
- Excited to see what the future brings
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
The Kootenay’s top destination shopping market> Read More
Electric car charger operating at curling club> Read More
Speedwatch contributes to road safety> Read More
Dave Clarke joins city staff> Read More
Fernie woman Community Futures Volunteer of the Year> Read More
Bey Blade Competition today at library> Read More
Appreciation of the Zamboni driver> Read More
Directors say goodbye with gifts> Read More