- KNP highway closed due to ice; now open
- Speed limit changes to Kootenay Street North
- Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge
- Hunt on for rare rock after meteorites fall
- Preventative measures for bedwetting
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- Province is raising camping fees
- Between …
- How to ensure a dam never fails
- Snow Golf Tourney tees off Feb. 7
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
Snow Golf Tourney tees off Feb. 7> Read More
Brent Butt coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Oh SSNAP! Art prizes available for all> Read More
Fernie Alpine Resort Summit Fund aids ICU> Read More
KNP highway closed due to ice; now open> Read More
Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge> Read More
A fine evening with Juan Santos 12-year-old rum> Read More
Mutual funds and key considerations for investors> Read More