- Impaired driver causes crash
- Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Jumbo is simply one more added challenge
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay
- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
Who is and isn’t deserving of police protection?> Read More
Barbara Kingsolver informs my world> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Impaired driver causes crash> Read More
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More
Jumbo is simply one more added challenge> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24> Read More