- Earthquakes felt in Kootenays
- Semi crash slows Highway 3
- Idlewild Lake draw down begins Wednesday
- Sparwood man killed in accident
- Filling the pot of gold at the end the cancer rainbow
- Dreadnaught Ski Racing drives local tourism
- Costello tweet disputes avalanche report
- Fatality crash on Hwy 43 near Sparwood
- Horoscope for the week beginning April 24
- Dean Brody, Paul Brandt coming to Cranbook
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
Climate funds for EK communities> Read More
Costello tweet disputes avalanche report> Read More
Wildfire Classic boosts Burn Fund> Read More
Dreadnaught Ski Racing drives local tourism> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning April 24> Read More
Increased turbidity triggers Water Quality Advisory> Read More
Earthquakes felt in Kootenays> Read More
Preparing your family for emergencies> Read More