- Hot Car Report
- Undue stress caused by undelivered promise
- Fund established to help bear attack survivor
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate
- Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
- Headbanger Festival returns to Radium
- Iron-ons suck…
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
All-Candidates Forum tomorrow in Sparwood> Read More
Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate> Read More
Councillor forum being held Oct. 29> Read More
Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict> Read More
Chamber celebrates Small Business Week> Read More
Hot Car Report> Read More
Bryce McGinnis Coach of the Year> Read More
Headbanger Festival returns to Radium> Read More