- Valley ‘leaders’ ask Clark to approve Jumbo
- Patio applications now being taken
- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- Gullibility (also not) a mental disorder
- Dodgy Facebook transaction needs resolution or else
- SD5 Board Notes
- Prepare your child for Kindergarten
- Rainbow Pride coming to Cranbrook
- Obituary for Uli Korb
- Bank of Montreal supports United Way
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
Another crack at the yoga chain world record> Read More
Trust’s environmental focus renewed> Read More
Rockies fundraising for new team bus> Read More
March Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
SNIP hosting fundraiser May 10> Read More
SD5 board notes> Read More
Rainbow Pride coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Elk Valley Water Quality Plan update> Read More