- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- Two dead in crash near Moyie
- Did you hear about the driver who…?
- Holiday train returning to region
- This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950
- Kootenay Authors' Book Fair and Sale this Saturday
- Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous
- One dead after family of five submerged in Elk River
- Flathead border site location of multi-discipline camp
- Scott Niedermayer to be honoured by city
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes Photography
This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950> Read More
Cornwell is a master of detail> Read More
Fire Fighters give thanks> Read More
Did you hear about the driver who…?> Read More
3 Facts you need to know> Read More
ICE fan qualifies for Ultimate CHL Fan> Read More
Residents reminded to license dogs> Read More
Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash> Read More