- Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note
- FSR restriction for Cherry Lake wildfire
- Hunters asked to stay away from wildfire areas
- BC Coroners seek public help with cold case ID
- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Four new fires southwest of city
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
- The reason for drinking water odor
- We must carefully choose who we send to Ottawa
- Potential fire hazard sparks discussion
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
Nominations open for Business Excellence Awards> Read More
Every Picture Tells a Story> Read More
Celebrity bartender pays off for SPCA> Read More
Fading to Gerry Garcia> Read More
Getting your finances together in your 30s> Read More
Hunters asked to stay away from wildfire areas> Read More
An Icelandic Saga – in photos> Read More
Marc’s Tea> Read More