- Northwood home razed in suspicious blaze
- Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP
- 3 facts you need to know
- Lock or lose it
- Chef Schiller going against Kathy Morey for title
- Fix your credit while driving
- My Baby Bot
- Travis Tritt coming to Fernie April 23
- Dam breach concern forcing lake level lowering
- Horoscope for the week beginning Feb. 27
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
Memories of the restored 4090> Read More
Look Outside winners for January> Read More
Act protects B.C.’s precious resource> Read More
My Baby Bot> Read More
A cascade of poetic words> Read More
Surplus doesn’t help people or services> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Fix your credit while driving> Read More