- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- SD5 Board Notes
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Celestial Rhythms – April 2014
- Mayor’s Message Spring 2014
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Blue Lake Centre unveils new look
- Disaster Financial Assistance approved for March flooding
- Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck
- City backing 20-minute makeover
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
Who jumped whom?> Read More
Careless burning results in wildfires> Read More
Province forming angling review committee> Read More
Mount Baker Wild Theatre enters new stream with Urinetown> Read More
Farmers’ Market coming to downtown Kimberley> Read More
50 shops and households to make up Fernie Spring Clean> Read More
Teck cutting 600 jobs worldwide> Read More
U13 Boys take bronze at provincials> Read More