- Questions need to be answered: mill workers
- Arts and culture support must be solid
- Falling for a tax scam can cost you
- Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015
- Nitros KIJHL champions
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Don’t over charge me for vodka
- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians
- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
Plans in high gear for Kootenay Rockies Gran Fondo> Read More
New era for COTR men’s Avalanche> Read More
ICE and Hitmen even coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Nitros KIJHL champions> Read More
Interested in performing this summer?> Read More
One scene/one take film workshop for youth> Read More
Career and Job Fair tuition bonus> Read More
Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015> Read More