- 3 facts you need to know
- Knee-knocking tester for Miracle on Baker
- Locally-based officers help end Trans-Canada pursuit
- The game store
- Retail therapy is best spent in the wilderness
- With right leadership, we can build energy future we want
- Cranbrook RCMP arrest US fugitive wanted by FBI
- George Majic Spiritus Award winner named
- Horoscope for the week beginning Nov. 27
- Say goodbye to lounge restrictions in restaurants
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
- Receive news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
How to make the most of your philanthropy> Read More
Three key things in selling a home> Read More
Cat found injured, bleeding at dump> Read More
10 Kootenay authors at Lotus Books> Read More
Meet Summerhill Pyramid Winery> Read More
Retail therapy is best spent in the wilderness> Read More
The game store> Read More
Adler-Olsen creates an excellent moral everyman> Read More