- Bomb threat closes Cranbrook Safeway
- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval
- Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink
- Crash kills power for chunk of city
- Horoscope for the week beginning Dec. 19
- Kimberley’s Got Talent a sold out show
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Canada Summer Jobs applications now open
- RDEK Board Highlights
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
Tradition of giving lives at Rocky Mountain Diesel> Read More
Hospital upgrade project progressing> Read More
Trafficker arrested in Cranbrook> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Dec. 19> Read More
Bomb threat closes Cranbrook Safeway> Read More
RDEK Board Highlights> Read More
Funds raised for animal rescue in region> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More