- Mounties get their man at Fort Steele
- BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province
- Snack shack broken into
- Area restriction order amended
- A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education
- An education system sadly failing its children
- Interior Health welcomes new board director
- Canal Flats and Elkford warned of smoke
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
Public school zones not in effect> Read More
Mounties get their man at Fort Steele> Read More
Canal Flats and Elkford warned of smoke> Read More
Snack shack broken into> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Community & Business Excellence Award nomination time> Read More
Honey in the Jar Sept. 11> Read More
Area restriction order amended> Read More