- Two men killed in industrial accident
- A eulogy for Seth Martin of the immortal Smoke Eaters
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Sept. 19
- Steam Donkey an incredible local coffee
- Man in hospital after serious MVA
- Aye, we arrrr – building a tradition
- Another level of quality from B.C. winemakers
- King Street xing work next week
- Beware of phishing schemes
- Boyhood opens Rotary Film Series Oct. 2
Cranbrook Garden Club hosts 16th Open Garden DayPosted: July 9, 2012
One can suggest the lead up may have been perfect.
A couple of months of steady late spring and early summer rain followed by a week of summer weather – and then a garden tour.
On Sunday, July 8 the Cranbrook Garden Club hosted its 16th annual Open Garden Day at seven beautiful gardens around the city and the bright, sunny, hot weather seemed to bring out the sensory oomph in them.
The tour ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and each garden featured local artisans and their work.
Carrie Schafer/Through My Eyes PhotographyTags: Cranbrook Garden ClubOpen Garden Day
October at the Library> Read More
Valley GOGO Sisters hosting Kazuri Jewelry event> Read More
Boyhood opens Rotary Film Series Oct. 2> Read More
Maasai choir asks ‘Why Such Fear?’> Read More
Tanya Lipscomb giving Culture Days performance> Read More
New manager at Blue Lake Centre> Read More
Celebrating the abundance of the season> Read More
Home Energy Renovation Workshops upcoming> Read More