- Bomb threat closes Cranbrook Safeway
- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval
- Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink
- Kimberley’s Got Talent a sold out show
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Crash kills power for chunk of city
- Canada Summer Jobs applications now open
- Elko Fire Protection closer to reality
- Don’t let a lending scam spoil your Christmas
Cranbrook Lions Club shares their ViewPosted: June 25, 2012
Cranbrook Lions Club members George Dowling (l) and Jack MacKinnon visited the regional hospital this week to present a cheque for $1,000 to Donna Grainger, EKFH Executive Director.
The welcomed gift is being directed toward the A Clear View campaign which earlier in the week crossed over the $820,000 threshold.
The East Kootenay Foundation for Health’s “Clear View” goal is to raise $1 million to purchase a new digital stereotactic mammography unit for the East Kootenay Regional Hospital.
EKFH believes that the communities of the East Kootenay should have the best mammography equipment available. Since no government funding is available, it is donors that will make this dream a reality.
To be part of the picture please consider making a donation at www.aclearview.ca.
EKFHTags: A Clear ViewCranbrook Lions ClubDonna GraingerEast Kootenay Foundation for HealthEKFH
Bomb threat closes Cranbrook Safeway> Read More
RDEK Board Highlights> Read More
Funds raised for animal rescue in region> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Elko Fire Protection closer to reality> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Tenures close for valley IH director and chair> Read More
Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval> Read More