- Smoke haze thickens as heat returns
- Info leads to arrests outside Cranbrook
- Capt. Smarm calls an election
- COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith
- Mayor concerned about closures after accidents
- Advice for renewing your mortgage
- Grizzly reported near mobile home park
- Musical Ride coming to Fort Steele August 2
- Important rules to follow in berry season
- MP looks forward to campaign
Cranbrook Lions Club shares their ViewPosted: June 25, 2012
Cranbrook Lions Club members George Dowling (l) and Jack MacKinnon visited the regional hospital this week to present a cheque for $1,000 to Donna Grainger, EKFH Executive Director.
The welcomed gift is being directed toward the A Clear View campaign which earlier in the week crossed over the $820,000 threshold.
The East Kootenay Foundation for Health’s “Clear View” goal is to raise $1 million to purchase a new digital stereotactic mammography unit for the East Kootenay Regional Hospital.
EKFH believes that the communities of the East Kootenay should have the best mammography equipment available. Since no government funding is available, it is donors that will make this dream a reality.
To be part of the picture please consider making a donation at www.aclearview.ca.
EKFHTags: A Clear ViewCranbrook Lions ClubDonna GraingerEast Kootenay Foundation for HealthEKFH
July in the East Kootenay> Read More
Have a safe and happy B.C. Day> Read More
Chamber gets grant for upgrades> Read More
Smoke haze thickens as heat returns> Read More
MP looks forward to campaign> Read More
Why, start with Why? Part 4> Read More
Capt. Smarm calls an election> Read More
Sexy health includes knowing your HIV status> Read More