- Suspect sought in JulyFest assault
- The perfect summer steakhouse burger
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Camp continues at Blue Lake
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- CFUW Cranbrook readies to host 30th Artisan Bazaar
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- A look at JulyFest No. 42
- Building community thanks to volunteers and Habitat for Humanity
KCA Grade 9s grad in stylePosted: July 13, 2012
The Kootenay Christian Academy Grade 9 class arrived in a limo and two classic cars dressed in formal wear for a special evening planned just for them and their families during their recent graduation. One hundred and 14 people attended this amazing evening to congratulate the students on their completion of Grade 9.
The grads were treated to a dinner catered by Heidi’s Restaurant. Each student had a photo presentation shown of their lives. The staff, parents, and alumni challenged each grad to use their unique gifts and talents to serve those that they meet as they continue on in their education and to remember all the things they learned while they were at KCA. Alumni of KCA sang for the students, and one of the grade 9’s wrote and performed a song for her classmates.
If you would like more information about KCA, call 250426-0166 or check out our website www.kcacademy.ca.
Kootenay Christian AcademyTags: Kootenay Christian Academy
Chinook West wraps a great season> Read More
Dancing like butterflies above the Platzl> Read More
Camp continues at Blue Lake> Read More
Invermere MusicFest in a perfect setting> Read More
Mars in Scorpio – Regaining focus and direction> Read More
The perfect summer steakhouse burger> Read More
CFUW Cranbrook readies to host 30th Artisan Bazaar> Read More
If your daughter could meet you> Read More