- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
- Cranbrook to Wardner Trail phase a success
- Outdoor Youth Leadership Program a success
- Purcell Field House taking shape
- Just how stupid do they think we are?
- Chamber hires new Executive Director
- Record number of teams expected
- Have you met Jade?
KCA Grade 9s grad in stylePosted: July 13, 2012
The Kootenay Christian Academy Grade 9 class arrived in a limo and two classic cars dressed in formal wear for a special evening planned just for them and their families during their recent graduation. One hundred and 14 people attended this amazing evening to congratulate the students on their completion of Grade 9.
The grads were treated to a dinner catered by Heidi’s Restaurant. Each student had a photo presentation shown of their lives. The staff, parents, and alumni challenged each grad to use their unique gifts and talents to serve those that they meet as they continue on in their education and to remember all the things they learned while they were at KCA. Alumni of KCA sang for the students, and one of the grade 9’s wrote and performed a song for her classmates.
If you would like more information about KCA, call 250426-0166 or check out our website www.kcacademy.ca.
Kootenay Christian AcademyTags: Kootenay Christian Academy
Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
Reinhart, Valiev WHL all-stars> Read More
RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man> Read More
Chamber hires new Executive Director> Read More
Outdoor Youth Leadership Program a success> Read More
Purple Pirate bringing Magic Mayhem and Message> Read More
Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary> Read More
Purcell Field House taking shape> Read More