- Charges approved in two-year-old fraud investigation
- Campaign underway to replace books lost in fire
- Winter tire time has begun (sorry)
- Intoxicated rowdies simmer when one is jailed
- Show and Shine’s 25th run given classic treatment
- College welding apprentice attending nat’l conference
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- Parastone on track for launch of newest neighbourhood
- The book on yielding to pedestrians
- Bones, beer and boogie – an October feast
KCA Grade 9s grad in stylePosted: July 13, 2012
The Kootenay Christian Academy Grade 9 class arrived in a limo and two classic cars dressed in formal wear for a special evening planned just for them and their families during their recent graduation. One hundred and 14 people attended this amazing evening to congratulate the students on their completion of Grade 9.
The grads were treated to a dinner catered by Heidi’s Restaurant. Each student had a photo presentation shown of their lives. The staff, parents, and alumni challenged each grad to use their unique gifts and talents to serve those that they meet as they continue on in their education and to remember all the things they learned while they were at KCA. Alumni of KCA sang for the students, and one of the grade 9’s wrote and performed a song for her classmates.
If you would like more information about KCA, call 250426-0166 or check out our website www.kcacademy.ca.
Kootenay Christian AcademyTags: Kootenay Christian Academy
Potato and apple harvest party> Read More
Fundraiser Oct. 11 for Creston tot> Read More
Blissett to run for Cranbrook city council> Read More
Local government election information for candidates> Read More
French immersion up in SD5; down in SD6> Read More
Open house tomorrow for election candidates> Read More
Campaign underway to replace books lost in fire> Read More
The book on yielding to pedestrians> Read More