- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23
- Headbanger Festival returns to Radium
- Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents
- Fallen soldier honoured by courage and resolve
- Fatal crash still under investigation
KCA Grade 9s grad in stylePosted: July 13, 2012
The Kootenay Christian Academy Grade 9 class arrived in a limo and two classic cars dressed in formal wear for a special evening planned just for them and their families during their recent graduation. One hundred and 14 people attended this amazing evening to congratulate the students on their completion of Grade 9.
The grads were treated to a dinner catered by Heidi’s Restaurant. Each student had a photo presentation shown of their lives. The staff, parents, and alumni challenged each grad to use their unique gifts and talents to serve those that they meet as they continue on in their education and to remember all the things they learned while they were at KCA. Alumni of KCA sang for the students, and one of the grade 9’s wrote and performed a song for her classmates.
If you would like more information about KCA, call 250426-0166 or check out our website www.kcacademy.ca.
Kootenay Christian AcademyTags: Kootenay Christian Academy
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More
Jumbo is simply one more added challenge> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24> Read More
Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article> Read More
McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook> Read More
All-Candidates’ Forum Nov. 3 in Elkford> Read More
Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents> Read More