- Mommy’s Weird’s Mom
- King Street xing work next week
- A eulogy for Seth Martin of the immortal Smoke Eaters
- Saskatoon man killed in Fairmont crash
- Public info forum on Radon Sept. 29
- 3 facts you need to know
- Man in hospital after serious MVA
- Clock Tower Square project begins Monday
- A look at Radium’s 2012 Show and Shine
- Get rid of your cold with a detox bath
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Windermere the place to be Sunday> Read More
A eulogy for Seth Martin of the immortal Smoke Eaters> Read More
Mommy’s Weird’s Mom> Read More
Not-normal narrative a supremely beautiful work> Read More
ICE beat Rebels in season-opener> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
My job is to look beyond government spin> Read More
King Street xing work next week> Read More