- Earthquakes felt in Kootenays
- Semi crash slows Highway 3
- Idlewild Lake draw down begins Wednesday
- Sparwood man killed in accident
- Kid pukes in pool
- Calgary man killed in crash near Field
- Selling the fire hall now would be a mistake
- Filling the pot of gold at the end the cancer rainbow
- Dreadnaught Ski Racing drives local tourism
- Costello tweet disputes avalanche report
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Mr. Oberti, tear down those slabs> Read More
Selling the fire hall now would be a mistake> Read More
Kid pukes in pool> Read More
I wanted to, but I didn’t get it> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Calgary man killed in crash near Field> Read More
Climate funds for EK communities> Read More
Costello tweet disputes avalanche report> Read More