- Search on for lost two year old at Premier Lake
- A time to heal
- Coroners confirms identity of deceased sledder
- Exploring yesterday…today
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- A strong and forceful debut
- Possible suspect played it cool at collision scene
- Nurses Trail closed, now revitalized
- The ‘right’ types of credit
- 3 facts you need to know
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Your weekly Haloscopes> Read More
Young boy found by searchers> Read More
Search on for lost two year old at Premier Lake> Read More
The ‘right’ types of credit> Read More
JCI Kootenay ready for Leadercast events> Read More
Peewees golden in Lethbridge> Read More
A time to heal> Read More
RM Naturalists Celebrate Earth Week> Read More