- Arrest made after stabbing
- $1,000 prize waiting to be claimed
- B&Es reported early Monday morning
- Obituary for Arnold Stewart
- Four impaired drivers taken off the road
- International recognition for the Idlewild Peace Park
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Free workshop on mold at COTR
- Obituary for John Oostenbrink
- Hospital stay couldn’t have been better
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of Cranbrook
$1,000 prize waiting to be claimed> Read More
Free workshop on mold at COTR> Read More
Water Quality Advisory rescinded for Cranbrook> Read More
Work hard, play hard attitude brings much vitality to region> Read More
Melissa Lauren brings her ‘Mess’ to Invermere> Read More
International recognition for the Idlewild Peace Park> Read More
Fire chief recognized for quarter century service> Read More
Four impaired drivers taken off the road> Read More