- Winter road maintenance causing concerns
- Fundraiser for Sparwood man battling cancer
- This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950
- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- Cornwell is a master of detail
- Kootenay Authors' Book Fair and Sale this Saturday
- Area director tries to kibosh OCP amendment
- Holiday train returning to region
- Did you hear about the driver who…?
- Niedermayer plaque ceremony December 27
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of Cranbrook
Help Light a Star event extended to New Year> Read More
RDEK Board Highlights> Read More
Winter road maintenance causing concerns> Read More
Gold and silver passes available for Rockies Film Series> Read More
Innovative arts programs help grow young artists> Read More
Plan sets CBT’s environmental priorities for next five years> Read More
City asks businesses to sound off on cameras> Read More
November’s Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More