- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Hot Car Report
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Fund established to help bear attack survivor
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Undue stress caused by undelivered promise
- Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
- Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict
- Challenge highlights food access issues
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Fund established to help Kimberley family> Read More
Challenge highlights food access issues> Read More
Volunteers step up for Operation Christmas Child> Read More
Toastmasters clubs celebrate International’s 90th anniversary> Read More
Wilkie eager to start another term> Read More
Utility rate increases for Kimberley> Read More
Smile Cookies nets $15,680 for regional hospital> Read More
SD5 Board Notes> Read More