- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Regional Crime Reduction Unit staying busy
- Night sky beauty from the old ‘drag strip’
- Architects love Fernie Courthouse
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Nov. 21
- 3 facts you need to know
- When do kids stop?
- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
- Look Outside winners for October
- Electric car charger operating at curling club
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
When do kids stop?> Read More
Great start to a promising writing career> Read More
Look Outside winners for October> Read More
Night sky beauty from the old ‘drag strip’> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Panorama opens for ski racers> Read More
Horoscope for the Week beginning Nov. 21> Read More
Architects love Fernie Courthouse> Read More