- Fire Update – Whiteswan Area Fire
- White Tail Brook fire 10% contained
- Residents advised of scam; city files report with RCMP
- Area Restriction Order is in effect near the White Tail Brook fire
- Wildfire causes evacuation and closure of White Swan Provincial Park
- Crucial to adhere to fire prohibitions: Thomson
- ICU starting to take shape
- Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats
- Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing
- Countless hiking options around Cranbrook
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Countless hiking options around Cranbrook> Read More
Days for Girls asks for all hands on deck> Read More
Chamber seeking new Executive Director> Read More
ICU starting to take shape> Read More
White Tail Brook fire 10% contained> Read More
Crucial to adhere to fire prohibitions: Thomson> Read More
Residents advised of scam; city files report with RCMP> Read More
First Saturday Celtic party with Cod Gone Wild> Read More