- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Don’t over charge me for vodka
- Arts and culture support must be solid
- The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- What’s in a Name – Mitchell Range
- Purcell Field House taking shape
- Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians> Read More
Don’t over charge me for vodka> Read More
Power of the short story in full display> Read More
Arts and culture support must be solid> Read More
What’s in a Name – Mitchell Range> Read More
Power down and switch off for Earth Hour> Read More
More than $5,000 raised for three charities> Read More
Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing> Read More