- Suspect sought in JulyFest assault
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- A look at JulyFest No. 42
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Camping options around Cranbrook
- Scenes from the Night Market
- 1,944 holes and a hole-in-one
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Building community thanks to volunteers and Habitat for Humanity> Read More
Suspect sought in JulyFest assault> Read More
A look at JulyFest No. 42> Read More
AIDS Walk for Life EK August 24> Read More
Beery good news from Elk River Alliance> Read More
1,944 holes and a hole-in-one> Read More
Park-on-Us-Campaign returning> Read More
Scenes from the Night Market> Read More