- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23
- Headbanger Festival returns to Radium
- Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents
- Fallen soldier honoured by courage and resolve
- Fatal crash still under investigation
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook> Read More
All-Candidates’ Forum Nov. 3 in Elkford> Read More
Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents> Read More
Midyette eager for debate and discussion> Read More
Chamber hosting all-candidate forums> Read More
Walk/Run to help send Kids to Blue Lake Camp> Read More
Educating kids the highlight of my position> Read More
Fallen soldier honoured by courage and resolve> Read More