- Home invasion leads to shooting
- Strong winds cause problems in Kimberley
- Meet Lux: A Community Hero
- Fund established for injured miner
- January in the East Kootenay
- Kootenay Savings shares profits for 23rd year
- Key City Theatre set to unpack The Suitcase Project
- RCMP seek owner of ladder
- Try Valentine’s date night at Fort Steele
- No justification for secrecy
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Tourism remains a positive to B.C.’s economy> Read More
Kootenay Savings shares profits for 23rd year> Read More
Women Grow meeting at St. Eugene> Read More
Key City Theatre set to unpack The Suitcase Project> Read More
January in the East Kootenay> Read More
Try Valentine’s date night at Fort Steele> Read More
Meet Lux: A Community Hero> Read More
Earn more by spending less with digital marketing> Read More