- Quiet revisions in OCP are concerning
- Fairmont boy approached, offered candy
- BC Coroners Service identifies backcountry skier
- Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP
- Iconic Canadian rock comes to WFP
- Schiller Kootenay Granite Stone Soup Chef 2015
- Backcountry skiing fatality
- Grown men brought to tears at Griz Days
- Stetski seeks to lead NDP in Kootenay-Columbia
- Griz Days 2015 a beaut
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Family Fun Derby lives up to name> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
March is Distracted Driving Enforcement month> Read More
Fairmont boy approached, offered candy> Read More
SunMine nears completion> Read More
Wapiti readies for fifth festival> Read More
Avalanche Canada gets $325,000 from Trust> Read More
COTR gets funds to expand industrial training programs> Read More