- Bomb threat closes Cranbrook Safeway
- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval
- Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink
- Horoscope for the week beginning Dec. 19
- Crash kills power for chunk of city
- Kimberley’s Got Talent a sold out show
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- U.S. Senate legislation affecting Flathead River Valley
- Hospital upgrade project progressing
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
B.C. wine heading to grocery shelves in spring> Read More
U.S. Senate legislation affecting Flathead River Valley> Read More
Tradition of giving lives at Rocky Mountain Diesel> Read More
Hospital upgrade project progressing> Read More
Trafficker arrested in Cranbrook> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Dec. 19> Read More
Bomb threat closes Cranbrook Safeway> Read More
RDEK Board Highlights> Read More