- Outpatient lab services moving to mall: IH
- Line Creek start-up problem impacted fish: Teck
- A competitive Cranbrook
- City staff praised for Sink Hole Sunday response
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- City Hall Briefs
- Questions need to be answered: mill workers
- Vampire deer terrifies region
- Pulling on the same end of the rope
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Two-tier fee system on way out> Read More
Four arrested with large variety of drugs> Read More
Vampire deer terrifies region> Read More
City Hall Briefs> Read More
City staff praised for Sink Hole Sunday response> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Outpatient lab services moving to mall: IH> Read More
Line Creek start-up problem impacted fish: Teck> Read More