- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Four new fires southwest of city
- Potential fire hazard sparks discussion
- George “Doc” Lang obituary
- Watchful eyes lead to stolen vehicle bust
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
- Crime spree field narrowed in Kimberley
- The reason for drinking water odor
- Kootenays can mitigate impacts of wildfires: Stetski
- RCMP seek missing city man
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note> Read More
BC Coroners seek public help with cold case ID> Read More
MusicFest a magical lakeside day> Read More
At the Library> Read More
College transfer students excel> Read More
Let there be light> Read More
What’s up in the CDAC in September> Read More
The reason for drinking water odor> Read More