- No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
- Dangerous aquatic hitchhikers
- Heroin, meth, cash and crack cocaine seized
- Search for Alex Brown continues
- Plein Air painting all the rage at Kimberley Kaleidoscope
- Sheep deaths at Greenhills under investigation
- Searchers locate missing cliff jumper’s body
- Police and SAR looking for 23-year-old Alex Brown
- West Fernie restructure to proceed say prelim results
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Green Party nominations open> Read More
Par 3 Charity Golf Tourney has amazing prizes> Read More
The Boom Booms headlining Invermere MusicFest> Read More
West Fernie restructure to proceed say prelim results> Read More
Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows> Read More
No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest> Read More
Plein Air painting all the rage at Kimberley Kaleidoscope> Read More
Lions Walk-a-Thon for Health Care> Read More