- Calgary motorcyclist killed on Mile Hill
- Highways closed by fire and accident
- Two wildfires burning in East Kootenay
- Understanding the levels of evacuation
- Evacuation Order lifted; Alert in place
- Evacuation order for Kragmont area
- Burn out planned for Baynes area fire; Spilli flares up
- Baynes Lake, Spilli fires still under attack
- Campfires, open fires, fireworks banned across B.C.
- Cranbrook top municipal float in Calgary Stampede Parade
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Burn out planned for Baynes area fire; Spilli flares up> Read More
Find off-street parking for RVs, boats and trailers> Read More
Unique Rocky Mountain escape in your backyard> Read More
Campfire ban begins for Cranbrook> Read More
Do I need an appraisal?> Read More
Bear sightings in Ridgemont in Fernie> Read More
EKDFP seeks admin contractor> Read More
Cranbrook top municipal float in Calgary Stampede Parade> Read More