- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- Patio applications now being taken
- SD5 Board Notes
- WayLyn closure forces change to 2014 Golf Card
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Still time to do flood/landslide service survey
- Funding supports wildlife conflict prevention program
- Sparwood Council Facts
- Gullibility (also not) a mental disorder
- In Search of a Blood Red Moon
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
SD5 board notes> Read More
Rainbow Pride coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Elk Valley Water Quality Plan update> Read More
Bank of Montreal supports United Way> Read More
Dodgy Facebook transaction needs resolution or else> Read More
Wildsight presents Watermark and Ktunaxa water perspectives> Read More
Funding supports wildlife conflict prevention program> Read More
Still time to do flood/landslide service survey> Read More