- Severe thunderstorm watch on for EK
- Fiery moment at Wildstone
- Sexual assault in Edgewater area
- Illegal dumping under investigation
- Rodeo action and a trip to Disneyland
- A chance to help valley youth
- Two in custody after four day crime spree
- Ktunaxa Nation disappointed with Treaty process lawsuit
- Heavy smoke visible from White Complex fires
- Stand up for B.C. farmland, farmers and food security
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Funds provided to boost accessibility> Read More
Illegal dumping under investigation> Read More
Severe thunderstorm watch on for EK> Read More
A chance to help valley youth> Read More
Fiery moment at Wildstone> Read More
Stand up for B.C. farmland, farmers and food security> Read More
Cranbrook Multi-Cultural Festival an important, exciting day> Read More
Ktunaxa Nation disappointed with Treaty process lawsuit> Read More