- Police seek diamond rings owner
- My Boy’s DNA
- Man arrested following suspicious activity
- Cranbrook market active thus far this year
- How the new UCCB increase affects you
- Invermere MusicFest August 22/23
- Slight drop in reservoir levels
- Feds, province come up big for Fernie
- Notes from city hall
- Why, start with Why? Part 3
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Planned power outage early this morning> Read More
Bandits don’t repeat as Montana B Legion champs> Read More
Kimberley’s SunMine powers up> Read More
Slight drop in reservoir levels> Read More
Kimberley attractions get summer makeover> Read More
Library seeks major funding increase> Read More
Notes from city hall> Read More
What’s up in the CDAC in August> Read More