- GRL ordered to cease work at Jumbo
- Locals survive Nepal earthquake
- Kid pukes in pool
- 11 wolves killed in South Selkirks
- Selling the fire hall now would be a mistake
- Earthquakes felt in Kootenays
- Sparwood man killed in accident
- $1,000 to ICU from Sand Creek Lady Lions
- Mr. Oberti, tear down those slabs
- Calgary man killed in crash near Field
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Fund started to help burn survivor> Read More
Parks & Rec public consultation process launched> Read More
Help prevent needless destruction of bears> Read More
More trades seats funding for college> Read More
Interested in hearing what vision is for firehall> Read More
Locals survive Nepal earthquake> Read More
11 wolves killed in South Selkirks> Read More
College opens Ktunaxa classroom> Read More