- Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats
- Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing
- New FM station approved for the East Kootenay
- Sparwood Council Facts
- Cranbrook athlete gets bursary at BC Summer Games
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Busy weekend dealing with alcohol for RCMP
- The Invermere MusicFest is here!
- Camp continues at Blue Lake
- Local Food in the Kitchen Workshops teach food preservation
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
Wildfire causes evacuation and closure of White Swan Provincial Park> Read More
Over $1.6 million given to B.C. women> Read More
The Invermere MusicFest is here!> Read More
Kimberley Kaleidoscope workshop opportunities still available> Read More
‘Cakes with all the trimmings in Elko> Read More
Kimberley City Bakery celebrates first anniversary> Read More
Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats> Read More
Elkford Council News> Read More