- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval
- Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink
- Don’t let a lending scam spoil your Christmas
- Kimberley’s Got Talent a sold out show
- Canada Summer Jobs applications now open
- Crash kills power for chunk of city
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Hospital mortality rates decreasing
- Hey Mainroad, what the hell?
NorthStar Trail closed for the day on MondayPosted: August 16, 2012
Users of the NorthStar Trail between the City of Cranbrook and Kimberley are advised the trail will be closed on Monday August 20 beginning at 7 a.m.
The closure is due to mowing maintenance work required along the length of the trail. The City of Cranbrook and the City of Kimberley appreciate the support and understanding of those regular users of the trail. The trail is expected to be open for public use again on Tuesday August 21, as usual.
Both Cities of Cranbrook and Kimberley apologize for any inconvenience this closure of the NorthStar Trail may cause.
City of CranbrookTags: City of CranbrookKimberleyNorthStar Trail
RDEK Board Highlights> Read More
Funds raised for animal rescue in region> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Elko Fire Protection closer to reality> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Tenures close for valley IH director and chair> Read More
Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More