- Internet child luring investigation leads to U.K.
- It may be time to burn your credit card
- More than a self-help book on grief
- Three arrested, firearms seized in morning arrest
- Assessment shows building in avalanche path
- Open house supports campers and S’more
- BC Liberals can’t be trusted with land deals
- 30 days in jail for evading police
- Wicked Raised Beds Workshops
- Time to talk about ticks
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: [email protected] or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
Volunteer makes immeasurable contribution to CCS> Read More
Connecting cultures with Meet and Greet events> Read More
Open house supports campers and S’more> Read More
It may be time to burn your credit card> Read More
More than a self-help book on grief> Read More
BC Liberals can’t be trusted with land deals> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More