- Temporary shutdowns coming for Teck mines
- Fire sends one person to hospital
- MacKay visit a blown opportunity: Stetski
- New leads as double homicide fifth anniversary arrives
- Alberta woman killed in motorcycle crash
- Wednesday structure fire ruled accidental
- Frivolous spending
- Salmonella outbreak related to live baby poultry
- Local woman, RCMP honoured
- Cranbrook in running for Grand Slam of Curling
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: [email protected] or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
Gord Johnston earns prestigious city award> Read More
COTR provides retraining for Canfor employees> Read More
College alum shortlisted for writing award> Read More
CVCF appoints new executive director> Read More
Wasa Fun Day Saturday> Read More
Bear sightings in Fernie and Sparwood> Read More
City holding Citizen Satisfaction Survey> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning May 29> Read More