- Goat hunters charged by griz
- 25,000 jobs?
- Brenda Byman’s disappearance haunts family 51 years later
- A rookie pilot’s nightmare
- A crisis Canal Flats shouldn’t be forced to face
- Phase one completion celebrated
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- ICE deal another 20-year-old
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- To oust Harper, don’t waste votes
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: email@example.com or 250-421-8422.
- Recieve news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
Lindsay Park students excel with Terry Fox Run> Read More
Animal rescue benefits from Playpen garage sale> Read More
RDEK Board Highlights> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Fire prevention gets double coverage in Kimberley> Read More
Prescribed burns planned into mid-month> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Notes from City Hall> Read More