- Camp continues at Blue Lake
- Suspect sought in JulyFest assault
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- The perfect summer steakhouse burger
- Mars in Scorpio – Regaining focus and direction
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Dancing like butterflies above the Platzl
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- CFUW Cranbrook readies to host 30th Artisan Bazaar
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: email@example.com or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
Chinook West wraps a great season> Read More
Dancing like butterflies above the Platzl> Read More
Camp continues at Blue Lake> Read More
Invermere MusicFest in a perfect setting> Read More
Mars in Scorpio – Regaining focus and direction> Read More
The perfect summer steakhouse burger> Read More
CFUW Cranbrook readies to host 30th Artisan Bazaar> Read More
If your daughter could meet you> Read More