- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
- Purcell Field House taking shape
- Outdoor Youth Leadership Program a success
- Chamber hires new Executive Director
- Just how stupid do they think we are?
- Free transit applications for low income residents
- Horoscope for the week beginning March 27
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: [email protected] or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
More than $5,000 raised for three charities> Read More
Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing> Read More
Free transit applications for low income residents> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning March 27> Read More
In Focus brings five photographers to Centre 64> Read More
Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
Reinhart, Valiev WHL all-stars> Read More
RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man> Read More