- Speed limit changes to Kootenay Street North
- Interior Health Board Chair provides update
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- Preventative measures for bedwetting
- Hunt on for rare rock after meteorites fall
- Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge
- How to ensure a dam never fails
- Between …
- Ktunaxa Nation opposed To wolf cull
- Calgary researcher seeks info on meteor
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: [email protected] or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge> Read More
A fine evening with Juan Santos 12-year-old rum> Read More
Mutual funds and key considerations for investors> Read More
Alzheimer’s awareness throughout B.C.> Read More
Preventative measures for bedwetting> Read More
Between …> Read More
Cornwell consistently gives more than just a good story> Read More
How to ensure a dam never fails> Read More