- Undue stress caused by undelivered promise
- Fund established to help bear attack survivor
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Hot Car Report
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
- Standing room only at Fernie book launch
- Lucky 13 for EK Wine Festival
- Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict
- Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: [email protected] or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
All-Candidates Forum tomorrow in Sparwood> Read More
Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate> Read More
Councillor forum being held Oct. 29> Read More
Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict> Read More
Chamber celebrates Small Business Week> Read More
Hot Car Report> Read More
Bryce McGinnis Coach of the Year> Read More
Headbanger Festival returns to Radium> Read More