- Home invasion leads to shooting
- Strong winds cause problems in Kimberley
- Mix of weather expected for long weekend
- Fund established for injured miner
- No justification for secrecy
- Sight clearance work on Highway 93 in KNP
- City exploring seasonal patios for downtown
- RCMP seek owner of ladder
- Valley community reaches deep for family
- Dashboard warning lights you must heed
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
Bernie Sanders confounds the naysayers> Read More
Home ownership for new Canadians> Read More
Jana’s Mom is cool> Read More
Novel looks at self delusion in pursuit of pleasure> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Strong winds cause problems in Kimberley> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
No justification for secrecy> Read More