- RCMP bust two connected to local drug operation
- This needs to make us think and act
- Cranbrook SAR rescue hiker off Fisher
- Minimum wage to increase Sept. 15
- Local aid package being assembled for Fort McMurray
- Grassfire quickly contained at Fort Steele
- Never met, but never forgotten
- Young boy found by searchers
- Fort Mac wildfire stresses importance of WUI
- Nine wolves removed from South Selkirks
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: email@example.com or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
ICE select Peyton Krebs first overall> Read More
RDEK stresses emergency preparedness> Read More
Real Talks provide leadership in prevention> Read More
Ram into Summer tees-off June 13> Read More
Recreation Infrastructure Grants announced> Read More
Valdy performing in Fernie May 21> Read More
Refugee fundraiser planned for July> Read More
Fire Flow Testing Program continues to May 14> Read More