- Hospital stay couldn’t have been better
- Run off watches still occurring
- Highway 93 expected to re-open later today
- Annual Career and Job Fair Wednesday
- $133k in grants are investments in youth
- Basement flooding not impacting programs at library
- Old Man Luedecke with Jordie Lane at Arts Station
- Sand and sandbags mobilized for Elk Valley
- Chamber luncheon at COTR March 12
- Melt monitoring continues in RDEK
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: [email protected] or 250-421-8422.
Self fill sandbag station at Jaffray Pub> Read More
Annual Career and Job Fair Wednesday> Read More
Highway 93 expected to re-open later today> Read More
RDEK budget decreased from last year> Read More
Chamber luncheon at COTR March 12> Read More
Hospital stay couldn’t have been better> Read More
Basement flooding not impacting programs at library> Read More
Old Man Luedecke with Jordie Lane at Arts Station> Read More