- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
- Dave Clarke joins city staff
- Directors say goodbye with gifts
- Deals a-plenty expected for Black Friday
- Speedwatch contributes to road safety
- Electric car charger operating at curling club
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Groups say Jumbo cannot legally proceed
- Fernie woman Community Futures Volunteer of the Year
- 9-1-1 call-answer service transferred to E-Comm
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: [email protected] or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
The Kootenay’s top destination shopping market> Read More
Electric car charger operating at curling club> Read More
Speedwatch contributes to road safety> Read More
Dave Clarke joins city staff> Read More
Fernie woman Community Futures Volunteer of the Year> Read More
Bey Blade Competition today at library> Read More
Appreciation of the Zamboni driver> Read More
Directors say goodbye with gifts> Read More