- Bomb threat closes Cranbrook Safeway
- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval
- Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink
- Horoscope for the week beginning Dec. 19
- Crash kills power for chunk of city
- Kimberley’s Got Talent a sold out show
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Hospital upgrade project progressing
- RDEK Board Highlights
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: [email protected] or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
B.C. wine heading to grocery shelves in spring> Read More
U.S. Senate legislation affecting Flathead River Valley> Read More
Tradition of giving lives at Rocky Mountain Diesel> Read More
Hospital upgrade project progressing> Read More
Trafficker arrested in Cranbrook> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Dec. 19> Read More
Bomb threat closes Cranbrook Safeway> Read More
RDEK Board Highlights> Read More