- Police seize a quantity of prescription drugs
- Canada Day entertainment ready to rock Moir Park
- Fires being battled near Cranbrook
- Local’s work on display at YVR
- Police and community partners lead to arrest
- CFES handles many calls as storm rolls through
- Kimberley city council makes history
- Mumbo – Jumbo
- Distraught man causes highway closure
- Non-profits benefit from Optik TV
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: [email protected] or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
CFES handles many calls as storm rolls through> Read More
ICE’s 2015-16 exhibition schedule released> Read More
Candidates’ forum already scheduled> Read More
Youth financial literacy makes good ‘cents’> Read More
Friends of Children ‘Blizzard Day’ at DQ> Read More
Glenda Winters wins portrait contest> Read More
Celebrate Valley Style June 30> Read More
Police seize a quantity of prescription drugs> Read More