- Mommy’s Weird’s Mom
- King Street xing work next week
- A eulogy for Seth Martin of the immortal Smoke Eaters
- Man in hospital after serious MVA
- Saskatoon man killed in Fairmont crash
- Public info forum on Radon Sept. 29
- 3 facts you need to know
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Sept. 19
- Another level of quality from B.C. winemakers
- Aye, we arrrr – building a tradition
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: [email protected] or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
Horoscope for the Week beginning Sept. 19> Read More
Late goal lifts Oil Kings over ICE> Read More
Another level of quality from B.C. winemakers> Read More
Aye, we arrrr – building a tradition> Read More
Steam Donkey an incredible local coffee> Read More
Windermere the place to be Sunday> Read More
A eulogy for Seth Martin of the immortal Smoke Eaters> Read More
Mommy’s Weird’s Mom> Read More