- Mounties get their man at Fort Steele
- Snack shack broken into
- Canal Flats and Elkford warned of smoke
- BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province
- Area restriction order amended
- An education system sadly failing its children
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Sparwood Council Facts
- Interior Health welcomes new board director
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: [email protected] or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
Public school zones not in effect> Read More
Mounties get their man at Fort Steele> Read More
Canal Flats and Elkford warned of smoke> Read More
Snack shack broken into> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Community & Business Excellence Award nomination time> Read More
Honey in the Jar Sept. 11> Read More
Area restriction order amended> Read More