- Two dead in crash near Moyie
- Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous
- One dead after family of five submerged in Elk River
- Community rallies to help local family
- Affordable Art show runs until Dec. 20
- Holiday Spirits rising at Cranbrook and District Arts Council
- College welcomes new Communications and Marketing Manager
- Ktunaxa Treaty lands unveiled to public
- Highway 3 closed at Sparwood: now open
- Scientists coming to Kimberley to speak against GE foods
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: [email protected] or 250-421-8422.
Two dead in crash near Moyie> Read More
Show your Starlite Appreciation – EKFH, ICE and Sam Reinhart> Read More
It’s Ladies’ Night in Marysville> Read More
Tentative agreements reached with KAR and Trickle Creek Lodge> Read More
USW reach tentative deal with IFLRA> Read More
Scott Niedermayer to be honoured by city> Read More
Six officers go bald after ball hockey tilt> Read More
RCMP starting blitz against impaired driving> Read More