- Police seek diamond rings owner
- Planned power outage early this morning
- Kimberley’s SunMine powers up
- Slight drop in reservoir levels
- Notes from city hall
- Man arrested following suspicious activity
- Kimberley attractions get summer makeover
- Cranbrook market active thus far this year
- My Boy’s DNA
- How the new UCCB increase affects you
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: [email protected] or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
CKCA announces 2015–2016 funded projects> Read More
College hosts Bolivian partners> Read More
Lakeside Hang Gliding and Paragliding Event Aug. 8> Read More
Planned power outage early this morning> Read More
Bandits don’t repeat as Montana B Legion champs> Read More
Kimberley’s SunMine powers up> Read More
Slight drop in reservoir levels> Read More