- Regulatory changes to angling management
- COs monitoring grizzly bears near Mission Road
- Grizzly attack survivor relates story
- Police warn of phone scam
- Cranbrook police vehicle subject of arson
- Horoscope for the week beginning Sept. 4
- Bears show aggressive behaviour at Elkford
- Campaign HQ opens with Heave Steve theme
- Outdoor Movie Night returns
- Local man injured in grizzly attack
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: [email protected] or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
Police warn of phone scam> Read More
Team Tie top season with medals> Read More
COs monitoring grizzly bears near Mission Road> Read More
Adult literacy gets financial boost> Read More
Campaign HQ opens with Heave Steve theme> Read More
College ready to welcome students to new school year> Read More
Outdoor Movie Night returns> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Sept. 4> Read More