- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- Cell phones found; are they yours?
- Stay vigilant to reduce thefts from vehicles
- Ongoing boat inspections recommended
- Severe thunderstorm watch on for EK
- Physician vacancies taxing regional ER
- Jumbo monitoring camps established
- The Freedom Climb
- Sexual assault in Edgewater area
- Fiery moment at Wildstone
Street fair tonightPosted: July 18, 2012
The Cranbrook Downtown Business Association is hosting a Street Fair every Wednesday evening from 5-8 p.m. on 10th Ave.
As we grow we would love to see food, entertainment and retail businesses join together once a week for a fun night of shopping in the downtown core,” stated Jan Stone, vendor coordinator for the events.
For more information she can be reached at: [email protected] or 250-421-8422.
e-KNOWTags: Cranbrook Downtown Business AssociationStreet Fair
Stay vigilant to reduce thefts from vehicles> Read More
Cell phones found; are they yours?> Read More
Elk Watershed Discovery Camp a success> Read More
Ongoing boat inspections recommended> Read More
Support available to hire students> Read More
The Freedom Climb> Read More
Jumbo monitoring camps established> Read More
Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller> Read More