- Impaired driver causes crash
- Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article
- Hey kid, your parents suck
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Jumbo is simply one more added challenge
- Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay
- Help this man keep wearing this bra
Summerfest at Yahk this SaturdayPosted: August 8, 2012
The Yahk Summerfest is taking place this Saturday, August 11.
Beginning at noon at Yahk Community Centre, Summerfest is a day of music, entertainment, food and fun.
Along with the music and food, the day features kiddies’ games, bocce, horseshoes, hay rides and a kids’ money pit.
Musical performances begin at 2 p.m. and conclude at 10 p.m., with a barbecue dinner, animated entertainment, clowns, a stilt walker and giant puppets also adding to the fun and colour.
Musical entertainment features: Rippin Rattler’s, The Holly Hocks, Tom Bungay, The Salt Water Cowboy, Dave St Germain, Bob Gollan, Shelley Morse with Eric Johnson and Conor Foote.
For more check out: http://www.yahkkingsgate.com/
e-KNOWTags: Bob GollanConor FooteDave St GermainRippin Rattler'sShelley Morse with Eric JohnsonThe Holly HocksThe Salt Water CowboyTom BungayYahk Summerfest
Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley> Read More
Hey kid, your parents suck> Read More
Who is and isn’t deserving of police protection?> Read More
Barbara Kingsolver informs my world> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Impaired driver causes crash> Read More
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More