- International Women’s Day & CFUW Cranbrook Club
- Forbes list reveals a tale of two life styles
- Additional flooding reported
- Silver medal for Kimberley’s Josh Dueck
- Water quality advisory continued; flood conditions improved
- February Night Watch
- Coelho leads readers to ask deep and hard questions
- City issues water quality advisory
- Cranbrook offers support to Tim Bozon / family
- Local student empowered to change culture of bullying
Summerfest at Yahk this SaturdayPosted: August 8, 2012
The Yahk Summerfest is taking place this Saturday, August 11.
Beginning at noon at Yahk Community Centre, Summerfest is a day of music, entertainment, food and fun.
Along with the music and food, the day features kiddies’ games, bocce, horseshoes, hay rides and a kids’ money pit.
Musical performances begin at 2 p.m. and conclude at 10 p.m., with a barbecue dinner, animated entertainment, clowns, a stilt walker and giant puppets also adding to the fun and colour.
Musical entertainment features: Rippin Rattler’s, The Holly Hocks, Tom Bungay, The Salt Water Cowboy, Dave St Germain, Bob Gollan, Shelley Morse with Eric Johnson and Conor Foote.
For more check out: http://www.yahkkingsgate.com/
International Women’s Day & CFUW Cranbrook Club> Read More
Silver medal for Kimberley’s Josh Dueck> Read More
Forbes list reveals a tale of two life styles> Read More
Coelho leads readers to ask deep and hard questions> Read More
February Night Watch> Read More
FRC services now available in village> Read More
Water quality advisory continued; flood conditions improved> Read More
RDEK to monitor conditions through weekend> Read More