- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- Two dead in crash near Moyie
- Did you hear about the driver who…?
- Holiday train returning to region
- This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950
- Kootenay Authors' Book Fair and Sale this Saturday
- Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous
- One dead after family of five submerged in Elk River
- Scott Niedermayer to be honoured by city
- Flathead border site location of multi-discipline camp
Summerfest at Yahk this SaturdayPosted: August 8, 2012
The Yahk Summerfest is taking place this Saturday, August 11.
Beginning at noon at Yahk Community Centre, Summerfest is a day of music, entertainment, food and fun.
Along with the music and food, the day features kiddies’ games, bocce, horseshoes, hay rides and a kids’ money pit.
Musical performances begin at 2 p.m. and conclude at 10 p.m., with a barbecue dinner, animated entertainment, clowns, a stilt walker and giant puppets also adding to the fun and colour.
Musical entertainment features: Rippin Rattler’s, The Holly Hocks, Tom Bungay, The Salt Water Cowboy, Dave St Germain, Bob Gollan, Shelley Morse with Eric Johnson and Conor Foote.
For more check out: http://www.yahkkingsgate.com/
This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950> Read More
Cornwell is a master of detail> Read More
Fire Fighters give thanks> Read More
Did you hear about the driver who…?> Read More
3 Facts you need to know> Read More
ICE fan qualifies for Ultimate CHL Fan> Read More
Residents reminded to license dogs> Read More
Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash> Read More