- Two dead in crash near Moyie
- Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous
- One dead after family of five submerged in Elk River
- Community rallies to help local family
- Affordable Art show runs until Dec. 20
- Holiday Spirits rising at Cranbrook and District Arts Council
- College welcomes new Communications and Marketing Manager
- Ktunaxa Treaty lands unveiled to public
- Scientists coming to Kimberley to speak against GE foods
- Highway 3 closed at Sparwood: now open
Balmer Drive Hill closurePosted: July 31, 2012
The District of Elkford has announced that Balmer Drive Hill, Highway 43 to Cariboo Drive, will be closed for repair.
Construction will begin on August 13, and the approximate date of completion is August 26. The district apologizes for any inconvenience that this may cause.
For more information, please contact Duncan McDonald, Superintendent, Public Works, at 250-865-4025 or [email protected].
District of Elkford
Two dead in crash near Moyie> Read More
Show your Starlite Appreciation – EKFH, ICE and Sam Reinhart> Read More
It’s Ladies’ Night in Marysville> Read More
Tentative agreements reached with KAR and Trickle Creek Lodge> Read More
USW reach tentative deal with IFLRA> Read More
Scott Niedermayer to be honoured by city> Read More
Six officers go bald after ball hockey tilt> Read More
RCMP starting blitz against impaired driving> Read More