- Flood watch ends but Water Quality Advisory continues
- High avalanche hazard closes highways
- Melt monitoring continues in RDEK
- Celebrating women in trades this International Women's Day
- Divine wines discovered at Vancouver Wine Festival
- Sand and sandbags mobilized for Elk Valley
- International Women’s Day & CFUW Cranbrook Club
- Valley ‘leaders’ ask Clark to approve Jumbo
- A swing and a miss
- Icy morning created havoc on Highway 93/95
Balmer Drive Hill closurePosted: July 31, 2012
The District of Elkford has announced that Balmer Drive Hill, Highway 43 to Cariboo Drive, will be closed for repair.
Construction will begin on August 13, and the approximate date of completion is August 26. The district apologizes for any inconvenience that this may cause.
For more information, please contact Duncan McDonald, Superintendent, Public Works, at 250-865-4025 or [email protected].
District of Elkford
Sand and sandbags mobilized for Elk Valley> Read More
A swing and a miss> Read More
Behavioural finance and how rules-based investing helps build stable portfolios> Read More
Divine wines discovered at Vancouver Wine Festival> Read More
Celebrating women in trades this International Women’s Day> Read More
High avalanche hazard closes highways> Read More
Melt monitoring continues in RDEK> Read More
Flood watch ends but Water Quality Advisory continues> Read More