- Temporary shutdowns coming for Teck mines
- New leads as double homicide fifth anniversary arrives
- Fire sends one person to hospital
- MacKay visit a blown opportunity: Stetski
- Alberta woman killed in motorcycle crash
- Wednesday structure fire ruled accidental
- Frivolous spending
- Salmonella outbreak related to live baby poultry
- Local woman, RCMP honoured
- Cranbrook in running for Grand Slam of Curling
Balmer Drive Hill closurePosted: July 31, 2012
The District of Elkford has announced that Balmer Drive Hill, Highway 43 to Cariboo Drive, will be closed for repair.
Construction will begin on August 13, and the approximate date of completion is August 26. The district apologizes for any inconvenience that this may cause.
For more information, please contact Duncan McDonald, Superintendent, Public Works, at 250-865-4025 or [email protected].
District of ElkfordTags: Balmer Drive HillDistrict of ElkfordHighway 43
Gord Johnston earns prestigious city award> Read More
COTR provides retraining for Canfor employees> Read More
College alum shortlisted for writing award> Read More
CVCF appoints new executive director> Read More
Wasa Fun Day Saturday> Read More
Bear sightings in Fernie and Sparwood> Read More
City holding Citizen Satisfaction Survey> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning May 29> Read More