- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Jim Ogilvie passes away
- Thinking ability was obviously greatly impaired
- Kootenay closed at 6th Street North
- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- Mark Street bridge closing permanently
- Playground at arena to get new playing surface
- Barney Bentall entertaining at Gran Fondo Sept. 7
- Panorama begins construction of 1000 Peaks Lodge
- Fernie IPPCLI hosted 50th annual review
Balmer Drive Hill closurePosted: July 31, 2012
The District of Elkford has announced that Balmer Drive Hill, Highway 43 to Cariboo Drive, will be closed for repair.
Construction will begin on August 13, and the approximate date of completion is August 26. The district apologizes for any inconvenience that this may cause.
For more information, please contact Duncan McDonald, Superintendent, Public Works, at 250-865-4025 or [email protected].
District of ElkfordTags: Balmer Drive HillDistrict of ElkfordHighway 43
Thinking ability was obviously greatly impaired> Read More
Playground at arena to get new playing surface> Read More
Eight ICE attending NHL camps> Read More
July Burn Fund Community Calendar winner> Read More
Kootenay closed at 6th Street North> Read More
Barney Bentall entertaining at Gran Fondo Sept. 7> Read More
Jim Ogilvie passes away> Read More
Panorama begins construction of 1000 Peaks Lodge> Read More