- FFD battling fully involved house fire
- Search intensifies for home invasion suspect
- One in custody for home invasion; more arrests anticipated
- Warm spring forecasted
- Idlewild rehab gets $2.8 million
- Province toughens up impaired driving laws
- Home invasion shooting investigation continues
- City taking part in Urban Deer Translocation project
- Home invasion leads to shooting
- Elkford Council News
Balmer Drive Hill closurePosted: July 31, 2012
The District of Elkford has announced that Balmer Drive Hill, Highway 43 to Cariboo Drive, will be closed for repair.
Construction will begin on August 13, and the approximate date of completion is August 26. The district apologizes for any inconvenience that this may cause.
For more information, please contact Duncan McDonald, Superintendent, Public Works, at 250-865-4025 or email@example.com.
District of ElkfordTags: Balmer Drive HillDistrict of ElkfordHighway 43
FFD battling fully involved house fire> Read More
COTR hosting Skills BC competitions> Read More
The Wardens are coming to Centre 64> Read More
Genome BC bringing education outreach to region> Read More
McKerracher re-elected KERHD chair; Taft vice> Read More
Infrastructure replacement plan funded> Read More
City gets $4.5M for Gerry Sorensen Way> Read More
Idlewild rehab gets $2.8 million> Read More