- Bones, beer and boogie – an October feast
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- Changes to lake’s largest lakeshore campground
- 30th Christmas Bazaar sold out
- RCMP had a busy Friday night
- Lucky win for Cranbrook family
- As the saying goes
- UBCM asking province to stop funding Jumbo
- I am not a hillbilly
- Successful first year for Kimberley Farmers’ Market
Balmer Drive Hill closurePosted: July 31, 2012
The District of Elkford has announced that Balmer Drive Hill, Highway 43 to Cariboo Drive, will be closed for repair.
Construction will begin on August 13, and the approximate date of completion is August 26. The district apologizes for any inconvenience that this may cause.
For more information, please contact Duncan McDonald, Superintendent, Public Works, at 250-865-4025 or [email protected].
District of ElkfordTags: Balmer Drive HillDistrict of ElkfordHighway 43
Bones, beer and boogie – an October feast> Read More
Successful first year for Kimberley Farmers’ Market> Read More
Get a handle on your small business financials> Read More
What’s up in October at the CDAC> Read More
30th Christmas Bazaar sold out> Read More
Nomination period for local elections starts Tuesday> Read More
Lake Chelan Wine Valley hosts annual Crush Festival> Read More
As the saying goes> Read More