- Flood watch ends but Water Quality Advisory continues
- Hospital stay couldn’t have been better
- High avalanche hazard closes highways
- Melt monitoring continues in RDEK
- Sand and sandbags mobilized for Elk Valley
- Celebrating women in trades this International Women's Day
- Divine wines discovered at Vancouver Wine Festival
- A swing and a miss
- Behavioural finance and how rules-based investing helps build stable portfolios
- Police searching for man following assault
Balmer Drive Hill closurePosted: July 31, 2012
The District of Elkford has announced that Balmer Drive Hill, Highway 43 to Cariboo Drive, will be closed for repair.
Construction will begin on August 13, and the approximate date of completion is August 26. The district apologizes for any inconvenience that this may cause.
For more information, please contact Duncan McDonald, Superintendent, Public Works, at 250-865-4025 or [email protected].
District of Elkford
Annual Career and Job Fair Wednesday> Read More
Highway 93 expected to re-open later today> Read More
RDEK budget decreased from last year> Read More
Chamber luncheon at COTR March 12> Read More
Hospital stay couldn’t have been better> Read More
Basement flooding not impacting programs at library> Read More
Old Man Luedecke with Jordie Lane at Arts Station> Read More
$133k in grants are investments in youth> Read More