- Police hunt for B&E suspect in Southview area
- Dog-napping in Cranbrook
- Cranbrook among Best Cities for Work in B.C.
- RCMP seek info on a home invasion
- Jesse Plessis returns to the valley
- Identity sought for serial robbery suspect
- Report raises concerns about youth mental health
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- Derek Kortschaga honoured as Citizen of the Year
- Atom B Royals golden in Lethbridge
Balmer Drive Hill closurePosted: July 31, 2012
The District of Elkford has announced that Balmer Drive Hill, Highway 43 to Cariboo Drive, will be closed for repair.
Construction will begin on August 13, and the approximate date of completion is August 26. The district apologizes for any inconvenience that this may cause.
For more information, please contact Duncan McDonald, Superintendent, Public Works, at 250-865-4025 or [email protected].
District of ElkfordTags: Balmer Drive HillDistrict of ElkfordHighway 43
Four arrested after extensive RCMP effort> Read More
CDAC has sights set on a permanent home> Read More
Youth to report on positive experiences> Read More
24 for 24 Food Bank Challenge> Read More
Cranbrook among Best Cities for Work in B.C.> Read More
Report raises concerns about youth mental health> Read More
Police hunt for B&E suspect in Southview area> Read More
Derek Kortschaga honoured as Citizen of the Year> Read More