- Winter road maintenance causing concerns
- More traffic than ever but less maintenance on our highways
- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- RDEK board showed sound leadership
- Kootenays flooding eligible for disaster financial assistance
- Area director tries to kibosh OCP amendment
- Star trail dances above Hosmer
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Dec. 21
- Walkers encouraged to use WFP concourse
- 16 projects receive support from CBT’s Youth Grants Program
Balmer Drive Hill closurePosted: July 31, 2012
The District of Elkford has announced that Balmer Drive Hill, Highway 43 to Cariboo Drive, will be closed for repair.
Construction will begin on August 13, and the approximate date of completion is August 26. The district apologizes for any inconvenience that this may cause.
For more information, please contact Duncan McDonald, Superintendent, Public Works, at 250-865-4025 or [email protected].
District of Elkford
Invermere project one of 26 to get Age-friendly grants> Read More
Star trail dances above Hosmer> Read More
Fire risks increase during the holidays> Read More
More traffic than ever but less maintenance on our highways> Read More
Walkers encouraged to use WFP concourse> Read More
Help Light a Star event extended to New Year> Read More
RDEK Board Highlights> Read More
Winter road maintenance causing concerns> Read More