- Charges approved in two-year-old fraud investigation
- Parastone on track for launch of newest neighbourhood
- Campaign underway to replace books lost in fire
- Local Food in the Kitchen returns with workshops
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- Burn targets hit; more planned weather depending
- College welding apprentice attending nat’l conference
- Cause of structure fire undetermined
- City transitioning to new traffic light system
- UBCM asking province to stop funding Jumbo
Balmer Drive Hill closurePosted: July 31, 2012
The District of Elkford has announced that Balmer Drive Hill, Highway 43 to Cariboo Drive, will be closed for repair.
Construction will begin on August 13, and the approximate date of completion is August 26. The district apologizes for any inconvenience that this may cause.
For more information, please contact Duncan McDonald, Superintendent, Public Works, at 250-865-4025 or [email protected].
District of ElkfordTags: Balmer Drive HillDistrict of ElkfordHighway 43
Open house tomorrow for election candidates> Read More
Campaign underway to replace books lost in fire> Read More
The book on yielding to pedestrians> Read More
Intoxicated rowdies simmer when one is jailed> Read More
Volunteers needed to launch Shoebox campaign> Read More
Winter tire time has begun (sorry)> Read More
Charges approved in two-year-old fraud investigation> Read More
Burn targets hit; more planned weather depending> Read More