- Hot Car Report
- Undue stress caused by undelivered promise
- Fund established to help bear attack survivor
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
- Headbanger Festival returns to Radium
- Iron-ons suck…
Balmer Drive Hill closurePosted: July 31, 2012
The District of Elkford has announced that Balmer Drive Hill, Highway 43 to Cariboo Drive, will be closed for repair.
Construction will begin on August 13, and the approximate date of completion is August 26. The district apologizes for any inconvenience that this may cause.
For more information, please contact Duncan McDonald, Superintendent, Public Works, at 250-865-4025 or [email protected].
District of ElkfordTags: Balmer Drive HillDistrict of ElkfordHighway 43
Smile Cookies nets $15,680 for regional hospital> Read More
SD5 Board Notes> Read More
Burn Fund Centre construction close> Read More
All-Candidates Forum tonight in Sparwood> Read More
Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate> Read More
Councillor forum being held Oct. 29> Read More
Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict> Read More
Chamber celebrates Small Business Week> Read More