- Camp continues at Blue Lake
- Cranbrook athlete gets bursary at BC Summer Games
- Suspect sought in JulyFest assault
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- The perfect summer steakhouse burger
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- Mars in Scorpio – Regaining focus and direction
- Dancing like butterflies above the Platzl
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted firstname.lastname@example.org only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: email@example.com, tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
Local Food in the Kitchen Workshops teach food preservation> Read More
Columbia Valley Tour of the Arts back for seventh run> Read More
Moonglow to help close Kimberley Kaleidoscope> Read More
Cranbrook athlete gets bursary at BC Summer Games> Read More
Chinook West wraps a great season> Read More
Dancing like butterflies above the Platzl> Read More
Camp continues at Blue Lake> Read More
Invermere MusicFest in a perfect setting> Read More