- 3 facts you need to know
- Knee-knocking tester for Miracle on Baker
- Locally-based officers help end Trans-Canada pursuit
- The game store
- Retail therapy is best spent in the wilderness
- Cat found injured, bleeding at dump
- Cranbrook RCMP arrest US fugitive wanted by FBI
- With right leadership, we can build energy future we want
- Say goodbye to lounge restrictions in restaurants
- Horoscope for the week beginning Nov. 27
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted firstname.lastname@example.org only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: email@example.com, tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
- Receive news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
One month later> Read More
How does a pre-approval / rate hold work?> Read More
Your weekly Haloscope> Read More
How to make the most of your philanthropy> Read More
Three key things in selling a home> Read More
Cat found injured, bleeding at dump> Read More
10 Kootenay authors at Lotus Books> Read More
Meet Summerhill Pyramid Winery> Read More