- Avalanche warning for B.C. Interior ranges
- High-risk sex offender reported bound for Cranbrook
- Vaccinate or mask before visiting health-care facilities
- Kootenay MLAs press Liberals for Jumbo answers
- Ecosystem restoration planned for Lot 48
- Cold snap alert for East Kootenay
- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Old pyramid scheme but different name
- Successful city son urges people to never quit
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted to[email protected] only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: [email protected], tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: [email protected] or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
World’s best trained at Panorama> Read More
Avalanche warning for B.C. Interior ranges> Read More
Village council being sworn in> Read More
CDAC Presents: Members’ Winter Exhibition> Read More
Kootenay MLAs press Liberals for Jumbo answers> Read More
Vaccinate or mask before visiting health-care facilities> Read More
Tracks showing at Vogue> Read More
Ecosystem restoration planned for Lot 48> Read More