- Arrest made after stabbing
- $1,000 prize waiting to be claimed
- B&Es reported early Monday morning
- Obituary for Arnold Stewart
- Four impaired drivers taken off the road
- International recognition for the Idlewild Peace Park
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Self fill sandbag station at Jaffray Pub
- Fire chief recognized for quarter century service
- Hospital stay couldn’t have been better
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted to[email protected] only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: [email protected], tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: [email protected] or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of Elkford
$1,000 prize waiting to be claimed> Read More
Free workshop on mold at COTR> Read More
Water Quality Advisory rescinded for Cranbrook> Read More
Work hard, play hard attitude brings much vitality to region> Read More
Melissa Lauren brings her ‘Mess’ to Invermere> Read More
International recognition for the Idlewild Peace Park> Read More
Fire chief recognized for quarter century service> Read More
Four impaired drivers taken off the road> Read More