- Kimberley’s SunMine powers up
- Police seek diamond rings owner
- Subject arrested for Kimberley thefts
- Campfires still banned in Southeast Fire Centre
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- JGMRM reminded of CRA responsibilities
- Volunteers key to Rails-to-Trails
- One Steamboat, two Steamboat, three Steamboat, four
- Musical Ride coming to Fort Steele August 2
- Visitor numbers show positive growth
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted to[email protected] only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: [email protected], tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: [email protected] or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
JGMRM reminded of CRA responsibilities> Read More
Creative Spark grants available to engage youth> Read More
Campfires still banned in Southeast Fire Centre> Read More
One Steamboat, two Steamboat, three Steamboat, four> Read More
Visitor numbers show positive growth> Read More
Notes from city hall> Read More
Volunteers key to Rails-to-Trails> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More