- Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats
- Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing
- New FM station approved for the East Kootenay
- Sparwood Council Facts
- Cranbrook athlete gets bursary at BC Summer Games
- Busy weekend dealing with alcohol for RCMP
- Camp continues at Blue Lake
- Local Food in the Kitchen Workshops teach food preservation
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- The perfect summer steakhouse burger
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted firstname.lastname@example.org only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: email@example.com, tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats> Read More
Elkford Council News> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
New FM station approved for the East Kootenay> Read More
Busy weekend dealing with alcohol for RCMP> Read More
Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing> Read More
Local Food in the Kitchen Workshops teach food preservation> Read More
Columbia Valley Tour of the Arts back for seventh run> Read More