- Local man injured in grizzly attack
- Petition started to maintain campfire ban
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Campfires permitted again in Southeast FC
- Sow and cubs also seen near Kennedy Road
- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Did you know about breastfeeding?
- Invasive plant partnership can be template
- Access restriction lifted; fire 10% contained
- Calling all exhibitors for the Kootenay Country Fair
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted to[email protected] only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: [email protected], tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: [email protected] or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
Cherry Lake wildfire 50% contained> Read More
Be road smart this long weekend> Read More
Politics at its best? Or politics at its worst?> Read More
Credit union connects parents with $1,200 grant> Read More
Election sign thefts under investigation> Read More
Calling all exhibitors for the Kootenay Country Fair> Read More
Residents reminded of Deer Feeding Prohibition Bylaw> Read More
Local man injured in grizzly attack> Read More