- Knee-knocking tester for Miracle on Baker
- Locally-based officers help end Trans-Canada pursuit
- Church group seeks to sponsor Syrian refugee family
- A flood of successes during a year of drought
- Say goodbye to lounge restrictions in restaurants
- Cranbrook RCMP arrest US fugitive wanted by FBI
- Start in Cranbrook for Black Friday
- Santa Claus Parade Friday evening
- City gets grant-in-lieu of property taxes
- Bring in 2016 with CCT
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted email@example.com only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
- Receive news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: email@example.com or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
George Majic Spiritus Award winner named> Read More
College launches training program in Caribbean> Read More
Holiday Window Decorating Contest> Read More
Generous heart brings activities to Psych Unit> Read More
Fernie Ambassador Program seminars> Read More
ICE acquire forward from Hurricanes> Read More
Start in Cranbrook for Black Friday> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Nov. 27> Read More