- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- Physician vacancies taxing regional ER
- Fiery moment at Wildstone
- Severe thunderstorm watch on for EK
- Illegal dumping under investigation
- Jumbo monitoring camps established
- Sexual assault in Edgewater area
- Federal cabinet minister at home in Cranbrook
- A chance to help valley youth
- Rodeo action and a trip to Disneyland
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted to[email protected] only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: [email protected], tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: [email protected] or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
Jumbo monitoring camps established> Read More
Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller> Read More
Federal cabinet minister at home in Cranbrook> Read More
Physician vacancies taxing regional ER> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Family-focused affordable housing opens in Invermere> Read More
Kootenay River Runners prize goes to Instagram participant> Read More
Funds provided to boost accessibility> Read More