- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- SD5 Board Notes
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- City backing 20-minute makeover
- Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck
- CVCC president steps down
- Should technology be used as a babysitter?
- 8,000 animal abuse/neglect cases investigated each year
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted to[email protected] only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: [email protected], tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: [email protected] or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
Big Sugar and Wide Mouth Mason JulyFest bound> Read More
City backing 20-minute makeover> Read More
Koocanusa burn ‘hit the window’ and ‘stayed in the box’> Read More
8,000 animal abuse/neglect cases investigated each year> Read More
Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck> Read More
CVCC president steps down> Read More
Kinsmen Casino Night May 3 at Legion> Read More
Should technology be used as a babysitter?> Read More