- Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous
- One dead after family of five submerged in Elk River
- Community rallies to help local family
- Affordable Art show runs until Dec. 20
- College welcomes new Communications and Marketing Manager
- Holiday Spirits rising at Cranbrook and District Arts Council
- Panorama opens Friday for the ski season
- Scientists coming to Kimberley to speak against GE foods
- Highway 3 closed at Sparwood: now open
- College gains eligibility for research funds
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted to[email protected] only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: [email protected], tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: [email protected] or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of Elkford
Holiday Spirits rising at Cranbrook and District Arts Council> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
College gains eligibility for research funds> Read More
Scientists coming to Kimberley to speak against GE foods> Read More
Panorama opens Friday for the ski season> Read More
Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous> Read More
Affordable Art show runs until Dec. 20> Read More
College welcomes new Communications and Marketing Manager> Read More