- Four arrested after extensive RCMP effort
- Police hunt for B&E suspect in Southview area
- Dog-napping in Cranbrook
- Cranbrook among Best Cities for Work in B.C.
- RCMP seek info on a home invasion
- Identity sought for serial robbery suspect
- Report raises concerns about youth mental health
- Jesse Plessis returns to the valley
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- Derek Kortschaga honoured as Citizen of the Year
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted to[email protected] only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: [email protected], tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: [email protected] or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
Horoscope for the week beginning Jan. 30> Read More
Wetlands should be B.C.’s top conservation priority: NCC> Read More
Le Vent du Nord at Key City Feb. 10> Read More
RMD’s Crashed Cars produces $10,000 for EKFH> Read More
Kootenay Savings shares profits for 22nd year> Read More
Four arrested after extensive RCMP effort> Read More
CDAC has sights set on a permanent home> Read More
Youth to report on positive experiences> Read More