- Fire sends one person to hospital
- Temporary shutdowns coming for Teck mines
- Local woman, RCMP honoured
- Frivolous spending
- Alberta woman killed in motorcycle crash
- Salmonella outbreak related to live baby poultry
- Campfires allowed in city limits
- MacKay visit a blown opportunity: Stetski
- Cranbrook in running for Grand Slam of Curling
- Wednesday structure fire ruled accidental
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted to[email protected] only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: [email protected], tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: [email protected] or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
Healthy Kimberley Community Celebration Saturday> Read More
CCT’s 2015/16 season: A Family Affair> Read More
Wednesday structure fire ruled accidental> Read More
Temporary shutdowns coming for Teck mines> Read More
MacKay visit a blown opportunity: Stetski> Read More
Book Bike launch upcoming> Read More
Levels at Phillips Reservoir remain steady> Read More
Fire sends one person to hospital> Read More