- Home invasion leads to shooting
- Strong winds cause problems in Kimberley
- Meet Lux: A Community Hero
- Fund established for injured miner
- January in the East Kootenay
- Kootenay Savings shares profits for 23rd year
- RCMP seek owner of ladder
- No justification for secrecy
- Cranbrook ready to celebrate Family Day
- Teens and marijuana: sorting through all the information
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted firstname.lastname@example.org only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: email@example.com, tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
Tourism remains a positive to B.C.’s economy> Read More
Kootenay Savings shares profits for 23rd year> Read More
Women Grow meeting at St. Eugene> Read More
Key City Theatre set to unpack The Suitcase Project> Read More
January in the East Kootenay> Read More
Try Valentine’s date night at Fort Steele> Read More
Meet Lux: A Community Hero> Read More
Earn more by spending less with digital marketing> Read More