- Hospital stay couldn’t have been better
- Run off watches still occurring
- Highway 93 expected to re-open later today
- Annual Career and Job Fair Wednesday
- $133k in grants are investments in youth
- Basement flooding not impacting programs at library
- Self fill sandbag station at Jaffray Pub
- Sand and sandbags mobilized for Elk Valley
- Old Man Luedecke with Jordie Lane at Arts Station
- Police searching for man following assault
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted to[email protected] only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: [email protected], tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: [email protected] or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of Elkford
Self fill sandbag station at Jaffray Pub> Read More
Annual Career and Job Fair Wednesday> Read More
Highway 93 expected to re-open later today> Read More
RDEK budget decreased from last year> Read More
Chamber luncheon at COTR March 12> Read More
Hospital stay couldn’t have been better> Read More
Basement flooding not impacting programs at library> Read More
Old Man Luedecke with Jordie Lane at Arts Station> Read More