- No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- Dangerous aquatic hitchhikers
- Heroin, meth, cash and crack cocaine seized
- Search for Alex Brown continues
- Sheep deaths at Greenhills under investigation
- Plein Air painting all the rage at Kimberley Kaleidoscope
- West Fernie restructure to proceed say prelim results
- Searchers locate missing cliff jumper’s body
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted firstname.lastname@example.org only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: email@example.com, tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast> Read More
Green Party nominations open> Read More
Par 3 Charity Golf Tourney has amazing prizes> Read More
The Boom Booms headlining Invermere MusicFest> Read More
West Fernie restructure to proceed say prelim results> Read More
Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows> Read More
No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest> Read More
Plein Air painting all the rage at Kimberley Kaleidoscope> Read More