- High-risk sex offender reported bound for Cranbrook
- Eight vehicles involved in collision
- New agreements for SD5 support staff
- Red tape cuts will help ski hills, golf courses
- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Old pyramid scheme but different name
- Time for good books, a gift under every tree
- Groups say Jumbo cannot legally proceed
- The Kootenay’s top destination shopping market
- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted to[email protected] only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: [email protected], tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: [email protected] or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
Still time to help Santa get a new sleigh> Read More
Four EK students off to Skills for Life Summit> Read More
Perspective on Apprentice Job Match tool> Read More
Film Festival World Tour coming> Read More
Red tape cuts will help ski hills, golf courses> Read More
City asks; please license your dogs> Read More
Turkey Drive gets big boost before Dec. 4> Read More
High-risk sex offender reported bound for Cranbrook> Read More