- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Four new fires southwest of city
- Potential fire hazard sparks discussion
- George “Doc” Lang obituary
- Watchful eyes lead to stolen vehicle bust
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
- Crime spree field narrowed in Kimberley
- Kootenays can mitigate impacts of wildfires: Stetski
- RCMP seek missing city man
- Smokey Skies Advisory in effect for Kootenays
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted to[email protected] only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: [email protected], tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: [email protected] or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
At the Library> Read More
College transfer students excel> Read More
Let there be light> Read More
What’s up in the CDAC in September> Read More
The reason for drinking water odor> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning August 28> Read More
Over $2 million in grants available> Read More
Potential fire hazard sparks discussion> Read More