- Traffic signals to be updated
- Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run
- Tentative agreement reached
- International conference to explore future of Columbia River
- A picture perfect day for fourth Salmon Festival
- RCMP find missing owner of vehicle
- Help care for this ribbon of life
- Saskatoon man killed in Fairmont crash
- Silver anniversary for Show & Shine
- SD5 Board Notes
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted to[email protected] only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: [email protected], tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: [email protected] or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
International conference to explore future of Columbia River> Read More
Sustainability Symposium set to inspire educators> Read More
Silver anniversary for Show & Shine> Read More
Help care for this ribbon of life> Read More
Activities kept our town wonderfully vibrant all summer> Read More
Business After Business returns Thursday at Bear’s> Read More
Remembering Jim Ogilvie> Read More
Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run> Read More