- Quiet revisions in OCP are concerning
- BC Coroners Service identifies backcountry skier
- Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP
- Backcountry skiing fatality
- Schiller Kootenay Granite Stone Soup Chef 2015
- Grown men brought to tears at Griz Days
- Stetski seeks to lead NDP in Kootenay-Columbia
- Griz Days 2015 a beaut
- Early Years Centre coming for valley
- Griz Days Parade a rolling riot
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted to[email protected] only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: [email protected], tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: [email protected] or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
Iconic Canadian rock comes to WFP> Read More
Spring into Bluegrass at Royal Alex March 28> Read More
Schiller Kootenay Granite Stone Soup Chef 2015> Read More
Grown men brought to tears at Griz Days> Read More
Griz Days Parade a rolling riot> Read More
Griz Days 2015 a beaut> Read More
Early Years Centre coming for valley> Read More
Stetski seeks to lead NDP in Kootenay-Columbia> Read More