- Cranbrook SAR rescue hiker off Fisher
- Never met, but never forgotten
- RCMP bust two connected to local drug operation
- This needs to make us think and act
- Grassfire quickly contained at Fort Steele
- Local aid package being assembled for Fort McMurray
- Young boy found by searchers
- Cranbrook RCMP Report
- Nine wolves removed from South Selkirks
- Will US election lead to next invasion of Canada?
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted email@example.com only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: email@example.com or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of ElkfordTags: District of Elkfordmunicipal campground shower building
31st annual Kootenay Children’s Festival Saturday> Read More
Minimum wage to increase Sept. 15> Read More
RCMP bust two connected to local drug operation> Read More
This needs to make us think and act> Read More
Fun, fitness, fresh air on Move for Health Day> Read More
Fort Mac wildfire stresses importance of WUI> Read More
Local aid package being assembled for Fort McMurray> Read More
COTR welcomes new Creston Campus manager> Read More