- Fundraiser for Sparwood man battling cancer
- This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950
- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- Cornwell is a master of detail
- Kootenay Authors' Book Fair and Sale this Saturday
- Area director tries to kibosh OCP amendment
- Did you hear about the driver who…?
- Niedermayer plaque ceremony December 27
- Flathead border site location of multi-discipline camp
- Two dead in crash near Moyie
District open for bid on campground shower buildingPosted: July 23, 2012
The District of Elkford July 18 opened a request for proposal (RFP 2012.05) for construction of the municipal campground shower building.
Quotations must be received by sealed tender marked ‘District of Elkford Campground Shower Building’ in one hard copy by mail, prepaid courier or personal delivery by the closing date and time to the following addresses. Fax submissions accepted to 250-865-4001 or emailed submissions accepted to[email protected] only. Confirmation of electronic submissions is the sole responsibility of the proponent.
The closing date to submit a tender is August 15, at 3 p.m.
For further information contact Duncan McDonald, email: [email protected], tel: 250-865-4025 or Fax: 250-865-7746.
For RFP submission, attention: Finance Department – Email: [email protected] or Tel: 250-865-4000;
District of Elkford
Celestial Rhythms – Week 50> Read More
Area director tries to kibosh OCP amendment> Read More
Canadian Museum of Rail Travel seeks community feedback> Read More
Signature book honours Nelson Mandela> Read More
Niedermayer plaque ceremony December 27> Read More
Special health care chairs arrive> Read More
Second season of Cranbrook’s Public Produce Garden a big success> Read More
SPCA benefits from 13th annual Pictures with Santa> Read More