- KNP highway closed due to ice; now open
- Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge
- Hunt on for rare rock after meteorites fall
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- Snow Golf Tourney tees off Feb. 7
- Province is raising camping fees
- A fine evening with Juan Santos 12-year-old rum
- Speed limit changes to Kootenay Street North
- Preventative measures for bedwetting
- 3 facts you need to know
FSS students celebrate graduationPosted: July 11, 2012
Outgoing Fernie Secondary School students celebrated their accomplishment with a graduation banquet, with entertainment, on Thursday, June 28 and then entered the ‘real world’ following their grad ceremony on Friday, June 29 in Fernie.
Fernie Mayor Mary Giuliano delivered the traditional Mayor’s Message to the graduating students, including to her son Brandon.
“It was quite interesting as he said he actually heard what I said and he wasn’t embarrassed; it was very lovely for me to be able to do that,” she said.
Photos courtesy Mary GiulianoTags: 2012 graduationFernie Secondary SchoolMayor Mary Giuliano
Snow Golf Tourney tees off Feb. 7> Read More
Brent Butt coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Oh SSNAP! Art prizes available for all> Read More
Fernie Alpine Resort Summit Fund aids ICU> Read More
KNP highway closed due to ice; now open> Read More
Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge> Read More
A fine evening with Juan Santos 12-year-old rum> Read More
Mutual funds and key considerations for investors> Read More