- Impaired driver causes crash
- Hey kid, your parents suck
- Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article
- Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley
- Who is and isn’t deserving of police protection?
- 3 facts you need to know
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Jumbo is simply one more added challenge
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24
FSS students celebrate graduationPosted: July 11, 2012
Outgoing Fernie Secondary School students celebrated their accomplishment with a graduation banquet, with entertainment, on Thursday, June 28 and then entered the ‘real world’ following their grad ceremony on Friday, June 29 in Fernie.
Fernie Mayor Mary Giuliano delivered the traditional Mayor’s Message to the graduating students, including to her son Brandon.
“It was quite interesting as he said he actually heard what I said and he wasn’t embarrassed; it was very lovely for me to be able to do that,” she said.
Photos courtesy Mary GiulianoTags: 2012 graduationFernie Secondary SchoolMayor Mary Giuliano
Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley> Read More
Hey kid, your parents suck> Read More
Who is and isn’t deserving of police protection?> Read More
Barbara Kingsolver informs my world> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Impaired driver causes crash> Read More
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More