- KNP highway closed due to ice; now open
- Speed limit changes to Kootenay Street North
- Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge
- Hunt on for rare rock after meteorites fall
- Preventative measures for bedwetting
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- Snow Golf Tourney tees off Feb. 7
- Province is raising camping fees
- How to ensure a dam never fails
- A fine evening with Juan Santos 12-year-old rum
Terry Fox Run returns to Fernie Sept. 9Posted: August 21, 2012
The annual Terry Fox Run returns to Fernie on Sunday, September 9.
Registration for the run begins at 9 am, with the run beginning at 10 am.
The start and end of the run is at the Aquatic Center grounds. The route will go down Cokato Road with a 2.5 km and five km turnaround point.
In addition to the run there will be a barbecue, Bouncy Castle, face painting, and a DJ at the Aquatic Centre so plan to enjoy the day with us.
Contact: Jennifer Parker at 778-519-1235
Email: [email protected]
City of FernieTags: City of FernieTerry Fox Run
Snow Golf Tourney tees off Feb. 7> Read More
Brent Butt coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Oh SSNAP! Art prizes available for all> Read More
Fernie Alpine Resort Summit Fund aids ICU> Read More
KNP highway closed due to ice; now open> Read More
Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge> Read More
A fine evening with Juan Santos 12-year-old rum> Read More
Mutual funds and key considerations for investors> Read More