- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Challenge highlights food access issues
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Hot Car Report
- Utility rate increases for Kimberley
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
- Fund established to help bear attack survivor
- Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate
Terry Fox Run returns to Fernie Sept. 9Posted: August 21, 2012
The annual Terry Fox Run returns to Fernie on Sunday, September 9.
Registration for the run begins at 9 am, with the run beginning at 10 am.
The start and end of the run is at the Aquatic Center grounds. The route will go down Cokato Road with a 2.5 km and five km turnaround point.
In addition to the run there will be a barbecue, Bouncy Castle, face painting, and a DJ at the Aquatic Centre so plan to enjoy the day with us.
Contact: Jennifer Parker at 778-519-1235
Email: [email protected]
City of FernieTags: City of FernieTerry Fox Run
Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23> Read More
Help this man keep wearing this bra> Read More
Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5> Read More
Diana J. eyeing third term on council> Read More
All Candidate Forums in the Columbia Valley> Read More
Remaining council meetings to be broadcast> Read More
The flu shot protects you and others> Read More
Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife> Read More