- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Don’t over charge me for vodka
- Arts and culture support must be solid
- The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- What’s in a Name – Mitchell Range
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
- Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing
- Purcell Field House taking shape
Terry Fox Run returns to Fernie Sept. 9Posted: August 21, 2012
The annual Terry Fox Run returns to Fernie on Sunday, September 9.
Registration for the run begins at 9 am, with the run beginning at 10 am.
The start and end of the run is at the Aquatic Center grounds. The route will go down Cokato Road with a 2.5 km and five km turnaround point.
In addition to the run there will be a barbecue, Bouncy Castle, face painting, and a DJ at the Aquatic Centre so plan to enjoy the day with us.
Contact: Jennifer Parker at 778-519-1235
Email: [email protected]
City of FernieTags: City of FernieTerry Fox Run
Falling for a tax scam can cost you> Read More
Questions need to be answered: mill workers> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians> Read More
Don’t over charge me for vodka> Read More
Power of the short story in full display> Read More
Arts and culture support must be solid> Read More
What’s in a Name – Mitchell Range> Read More