- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
- West Fernie restructure to proceed say prelim results
- Par 3 Charity Golf Tourney has amazing prizes
- Heroin, meth, cash and crack cocaine seized
- Search for Alex Brown continues
- Sheep deaths at Greenhills under investigation
- The Boom Booms headlining Invermere MusicFest
- Searchers locate missing cliff jumper’s body
Terry Fox Run returns to Fernie Sept. 9Posted: August 21, 2012
The annual Terry Fox Run returns to Fernie on Sunday, September 9.
Registration for the run begins at 9 am, with the run beginning at 10 am.
The start and end of the run is at the Aquatic Center grounds. The route will go down Cokato Road with a 2.5 km and five km turnaround point.
In addition to the run there will be a barbecue, Bouncy Castle, face painting, and a DJ at the Aquatic Centre so plan to enjoy the day with us.
Contact: Jennifer Parker at 778-519-1235
City of FernieTags: City of FernieTerry Fox Run
Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast> Read More
Green Party nominations open> Read More
Par 3 Charity Golf Tourney has amazing prizes> Read More
The Boom Booms headlining Invermere MusicFest> Read More
West Fernie restructure to proceed say prelim results> Read More
Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows> Read More
No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest> Read More
Plein Air painting all the rage at Kimberley Kaleidoscope> Read More