- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Jim Ogilvie passes away
- Thinking ability was obviously greatly impaired
- Kootenay closed at 6th Street North
- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- Mark Street bridge closing permanently
- Playground at arena to get new playing surface
- Barney Bentall entertaining at Gran Fondo Sept. 7
- Panorama begins construction of 1000 Peaks Lodge
- Fernie IPPCLI hosted 50th annual review
Terry Fox Run returns to Fernie Sept. 9Posted: August 21, 2012
The annual Terry Fox Run returns to Fernie on Sunday, September 9.
Registration for the run begins at 9 am, with the run beginning at 10 am.
The start and end of the run is at the Aquatic Center grounds. The route will go down Cokato Road with a 2.5 km and five km turnaround point.
In addition to the run there will be a barbecue, Bouncy Castle, face painting, and a DJ at the Aquatic Centre so plan to enjoy the day with us.
Contact: Jennifer Parker at 778-519-1235
Email: [email protected]
City of FernieTags: City of FernieTerry Fox Run
Thinking ability was obviously greatly impaired> Read More
Playground at arena to get new playing surface> Read More
Eight ICE attending NHL camps> Read More
July Burn Fund Community Calendar winner> Read More
Kootenay closed at 6th Street North> Read More
Barney Bentall entertaining at Gran Fondo Sept. 7> Read More
Jim Ogilvie passes away> Read More
Panorama begins construction of 1000 Peaks Lodge> Read More