- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Challenge highlights food access issues
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Headbanger Festival returns to Radium
- Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5
Terry Fox Run returns to Fernie Sept. 9Posted: August 21, 2012
The annual Terry Fox Run returns to Fernie on Sunday, September 9.
Registration for the run begins at 9 am, with the run beginning at 10 am.
The start and end of the run is at the Aquatic Center grounds. The route will go down Cokato Road with a 2.5 km and five km turnaround point.
In addition to the run there will be a barbecue, Bouncy Castle, face painting, and a DJ at the Aquatic Centre so plan to enjoy the day with us.
Contact: Jennifer Parker at 778-519-1235
Email: [email protected]
City of FernieTags: City of FernieTerry Fox Run
Midyette eager for debate and discussion> Read More
Chamber hosting all-candidate forums> Read More
Walk/Run to help send Kids to Blue Lake Camp> Read More
Educating kids the highlight of my position> Read More
Fallen soldier honoured by courage and resolve> Read More
Canada changed today: Wilks> Read More
Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23> Read More
Help this man keep wearing this bra> Read More