- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- SD5 Board Notes
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Open air burning restricted in city
- Double deer dinger near Brisco
- Romeo & Juliet comes to Key City Theatre
- How quick can you mop up the water in your basement?
- Fire department open house May 17
Kimberley Garden Club tourPosted: August 3, 2012
By Anne Davis
On Sunday I attended the Kimberley Garden Tour. Our local garden club does a fabulous job of finding gorgeous gardens to share every year, and this year was no exception. So many talented gardeners graciously invited us into their gardens for this occasion.
While not every garden is featured in this article, I enjoyed every one of them! Thank you for a splendid 2012 Garden Tour!
Anne Davis is a writer, blogger, artist and photography buff. Born in Quebec, she now lives in Kimberley, BC where she is editor of and contributor to the City of Kimberley’s Active Community Guide and webmaster for the City’s websites.Tags: Kimberley Garden Tour
8,000 animal abuse/neglect cases investigated each year> Read More
Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck> Read More
CVCC president steps down> Read More
Kinsmen Casino Night May 3 at Legion> Read More
Should technology be used as a babysitter?> Read More
Education Minister meets with SD5> Read More
Open air burning restricted in city> Read More
Fire department open house May 17> Read More