- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval
- Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink
- Don’t let a lending scam spoil your Christmas
- Kimberley’s Got Talent a sold out show
- Canada Summer Jobs applications now open
- Crash kills power for chunk of city
- Hospital mortality rates decreasing
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Hey Mainroad, what the hell?
Kimberley Garden Club tourPosted: August 3, 2012
By Anne Davis
On Sunday I attended the Kimberley Garden Tour. Our local garden club does a fabulous job of finding gorgeous gardens to share every year, and this year was no exception. So many talented gardeners graciously invited us into their gardens for this occasion.
While not every garden is featured in this article, I enjoyed every one of them! Thank you for a splendid 2012 Garden Tour!
Anne Davis is a writer, blogger, artist and photography buff. Born in Quebec, she now lives in Kimberley, BC where she is editor of and contributor to the City of Kimberley’s Active Community Guide and webmaster for the City’s websites.Tags: Kimberley Garden Tour
Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink> Read More
United Way donations stay in the community> Read More
Don’t let a lending scam spoil your Christmas> Read More
Canada Summer Jobs applications now open> Read More
Kimberley’s Got Talent a sold out show> Read More
Snapshot offers detailed look at regions> Read More