- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
- Purcell Field House taking shape
- Outdoor Youth Leadership Program a success
- Don’t over charge me for vodka
- Free transit applications for low income residents
- Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing
- Just how stupid do they think we are?
Kimberley Garden Club tourPosted: August 3, 2012
By Anne Davis
On Sunday I attended the Kimberley Garden Tour. Our local garden club does a fabulous job of finding gorgeous gardens to share every year, and this year was no exception. So many talented gardeners graciously invited us into their gardens for this occasion.
While not every garden is featured in this article, I enjoyed every one of them! Thank you for a splendid 2012 Garden Tour!
Anne Davis is a writer, blogger, artist and photography buff. Born in Quebec, she now lives in Kimberley, BC where she is editor of and contributor to the City of Kimberley’s Active Community Guide and webmaster for the City’s websites.Tags: Kimberley Garden Tour
The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians> Read More
Don’t over charge me for vodka> Read More
Power of the short story in full display> Read More
Arts and culture support must be solid> Read More
What’s in a Name – Mitchell Range> Read More
Power down and switch off for Earth Hour> Read More
More than $5,000 raised for three charities> Read More
Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing> Read More