- Winter road maintenance causing concerns
- More traffic than ever but less maintenance on our highways
- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- RDEK board showed sound leadership
- Area director tries to kibosh OCP amendment
- Star trail dances above Hosmer
- Kootenays flooding eligible for disaster financial assistance
- Walkers encouraged to use WFP concourse
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Dec. 21
- Fire risks increase during the holidays
Kimberley Garden Club tourPosted: August 3, 2012
By Anne Davis
On Sunday I attended the Kimberley Garden Tour. Our local garden club does a fabulous job of finding gorgeous gardens to share every year, and this year was no exception. So many talented gardeners graciously invited us into their gardens for this occasion.
While not every garden is featured in this article, I enjoyed every one of them! Thank you for a splendid 2012 Garden Tour!
Anne Davis is a writer, blogger, artist and photography buff. Born in Quebec, she now lives in Kimberley, BC where she is editor of and contributor to the City of Kimberley’s Active Community Guide and webmaster for the City’s websites.
Invermere project one of 26 to get Age-friendly grants> Read More
Star trail dances above Hosmer> Read More
Fire risks increase during the holidays> Read More
More traffic than ever but less maintenance on our highways> Read More
Walkers encouraged to use WFP concourse> Read More
Help Light a Star event extended to New Year> Read More
RDEK Board Highlights> Read More
Winter road maintenance causing concerns> Read More