- Grizzly attack survivor relates story
- Local man injured in grizzly attack
- Cranbrook police vehicle subject of arson
- Bears show aggressive behaviour at Elkford
- Regulatory changes to angling management
- Credit union connects parents with $1,200 grant
- Cherry Lake wildfire 50% contained
- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Caution urged with fire use
- Politics at its best? Or politics at its worst?
Kimberley Garden Club tourPosted: August 3, 2012
By Anne Davis
On Sunday I attended the Kimberley Garden Tour. Our local garden club does a fabulous job of finding gorgeous gardens to share every year, and this year was no exception. So many talented gardeners graciously invited us into their gardens for this occasion.
While not every garden is featured in this article, I enjoyed every one of them! Thank you for a splendid 2012 Garden Tour!
Anne Davis is a writer, blogger, artist and photography buff. Born in Quebec, she now lives in Kimberley, BC where she is editor of and contributor to the City of Kimberley’s Active Community Guide and webmaster for the City’s websites.Tags: Kimberley Garden Tour
Regulatory changes to angling management> Read More
Cranbrook police vehicle subject of arson> Read More
Notes from City Hall> Read More
Wild Theatre opening with The Crucible> Read More
Bears show aggressive behaviour at Elkford> Read More
Caution urged with fire use> Read More
Grizzly attack survivor relates story> Read More
Bear sightings reported throughout Sparwood> Read More