- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
- Cranbrook to Wardner Trail phase a success
- Purcell Field House taking shape
- Outdoor Youth Leadership Program a success
- Just how stupid do they think we are?
- Record number of teams expected
- Have you met Jade?
- Arts council seeks new MOU for old fire hall
Parker’s NaturePosted: August 12, 2012
By Shawn Parker
They were a fair distance from home, not sure what happened to them, but there were two South Polar Skuas on St. Mary’s Lake recently. It took us forever to find them on the iphones’ ibird app. Never know what you’ll see when you are out and about.
Shawn Parker is a Kimberley-based photographer whose work appears in e-KNOW and SNAP East Kootenay.Tags: Parker's NatureShawn ParkerSouth Polar SkuasSt. Mary's Lake
Chamber hires new Executive Director> Read More
Outdoor Youth Leadership Program a success> Read More
Purple Pirate bringing Magic Mayhem and Message> Read More
Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary> Read More
Purcell Field House taking shape> Read More
Support for mental health challenges and addictions> Read More
Land and Land Title act changes introduced> Read More
Trick or Treaty next up with Indie Films Fernie> Read More