- City takes first step into social media
- Cause of structure fire undetermined
- Strutting catwalk to raise funds for Cops for Kids
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Colours of a solar max
- Social media communication takeover continues
- Fire safety urged this Labour Day weekend
- Obituary for James Ogilvie “Jim”
- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
Residents invited to learn about Mark Creek Flume projectPosted: August 28, 2012
City of Kimberley residents are being invited to a Thursday night (August 30) public meeting to receive an update on the Mark Creek Flume project.
Mayor Ron McRae promised regular updates, and had indicated earlier this month there would be an information session the week of August 27. However, the date and time for that meeting has now been set for Thursday, August 30, at 7 p.m. at the Kimberley Conference and Athlete Training Centre.
There will be a brief presentation on progress and a question and answer session, followed by coffee and an opportunity to speak less formally with the mayor and city council.
SubmittedTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Conference and Athlete Training CentreMark Creek FlumeRon Mcrae
Cause of structure fire undetermined> Read More
Fire safety urged this Labour Day weekend> Read More
Entrepreneurs get podcast and radio show> Read More
Strutting catwalk to raise funds for Cops for Kids> Read More
Social media communication takeover continues> Read More
City takes first step into social media> Read More
Colours of a solar max> Read More
Grand Seduction at Vogue> Read More