- No reports of suspicious van targeting children
- Shuswap leadership under scrutiny for salaries
- A license to file charges Friday night
- Man missing from Creston area
- McCormick outlines 10 ideas to help Kimberley
- Serious head injuries in truck bed tumble
- Police request help in locating stolen vehicle
- All Candidates’ Forum this evening
- Decade of Education for Sustainable Development ends
- Fernie Council Connection
Residents invited to learn about Mark Creek Flume projectPosted: August 28, 2012
City of Kimberley residents are being invited to a Thursday night (August 30) public meeting to receive an update on the Mark Creek Flume project.
Mayor Ron McRae promised regular updates, and had indicated earlier this month there would be an information session the week of August 27. However, the date and time for that meeting has now been set for Thursday, August 30, at 7 p.m. at the Kimberley Conference and Athlete Training Centre.
There will be a brief presentation on progress and a question and answer session, followed by coffee and an opportunity to speak less formally with the mayor and city council.
SubmittedTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Conference and Athlete Training CentreMark Creek FlumeRon Mcrae
City applies to bring West Fernie into fold> Read More
Wild & Scenic Film Fest coming to Kimberley> Read More
Shuswap leadership under scrutiny for salaries> Read More
Horoscope for the Week beginning Oct. 31> Read More
Hairy Scary!> Read More
Breast cancer awareness fundraiser Nov. 1> Read More
Candidates provide some answers for voters> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More