- Police seek diamond rings owner
- Planned power outage early this morning
- Kimberley’s SunMine powers up
- Slight drop in reservoir levels
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Man arrested following suspicious activity
- Notes from city hall
- Kimberley attractions get summer makeover
- Subject arrested for Kimberley thefts
- Cranbrook market active thus far this year
Residents invited to learn about Mark Creek Flume projectPosted: August 28, 2012
City of Kimberley residents are being invited to a Thursday night (August 30) public meeting to receive an update on the Mark Creek Flume project.
Mayor Ron McRae promised regular updates, and had indicated earlier this month there would be an information session the week of August 27. However, the date and time for that meeting has now been set for Thursday, August 30, at 7 p.m. at the Kimberley Conference and Athlete Training Centre.
There will be a brief presentation on progress and a question and answer session, followed by coffee and an opportunity to speak less formally with the mayor and city council.
SubmittedTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Conference and Athlete Training CentreMark Creek FlumeRon Mcrae
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
At the Library> Read More
$57k from CVCF for valley students> Read More
30-year borrowing term for community facility> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
CKCA announces 2015–2016 funded projects> Read More
College hosts Bolivian partners> Read More
Lakeside Hang Gliding and Paragliding Event Aug. 8> Read More