- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
- West Fernie restructure to proceed say prelim results
- Par 3 Charity Golf Tourney has amazing prizes
- Heroin, meth, cash and crack cocaine seized
- Search for Alex Brown continues
- Searchers locate missing cliff jumper’s body
- Sheep deaths at Greenhills under investigation
- The Boom Booms headlining Invermere MusicFest
Residents invited to learn about Mark Creek Flume projectPosted: August 28, 2012
City of Kimberley residents are being invited to a Thursday night (August 30) public meeting to receive an update on the Mark Creek Flume project.
Mayor Ron McRae promised regular updates, and had indicated earlier this month there would be an information session the week of August 27. However, the date and time for that meeting has now been set for Thursday, August 30, at 7 p.m. at the Kimberley Conference and Athlete Training Centre.
There will be a brief presentation on progress and a question and answer session, followed by coffee and an opportunity to speak less formally with the mayor and city council.
SubmittedTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Conference and Athlete Training CentreMark Creek FlumeRon Mcrae
Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast> Read More
Green Party nominations open> Read More
Par 3 Charity Golf Tourney has amazing prizes> Read More
The Boom Booms headlining Invermere MusicFest> Read More
West Fernie restructure to proceed say prelim results> Read More
Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows> Read More
No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest> Read More
Plein Air painting all the rage at Kimberley Kaleidoscope> Read More