- Two men killed in industrial accident
- Man in hospital after serious MVA
- RCMP find missing owner of vehicle
- Saskatoon man killed in Fairmont crash
- Women’s team aims to build interest in hockey
- A picture perfect day for fourth Salmon Festival
- Traffic signals to be updated
- New president for Kimberley Chamber
- Business After Business returns Thursday at Bear’s
- Popularity of fee-based accounts and benefits to investors
Residents invited to learn about Mark Creek Flume projectPosted: August 28, 2012
City of Kimberley residents are being invited to a Thursday night (August 30) public meeting to receive an update on the Mark Creek Flume project.
Mayor Ron McRae promised regular updates, and had indicated earlier this month there would be an information session the week of August 27. However, the date and time for that meeting has now been set for Thursday, August 30, at 7 p.m. at the Kimberley Conference and Athlete Training Centre.
There will be a brief presentation on progress and a question and answer session, followed by coffee and an opportunity to speak less formally with the mayor and city council.
SubmittedTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Conference and Athlete Training CentreMark Creek FlumeRon Mcrae
Grant aids in installation of outdoor gym equipment> Read More
Clock Tower Square project begins Monday> Read More
Public info forum on Radon Sept. 29> Read More
Teachers ratify agreement, end strike> Read More
Park on Us today> Read More
August Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
Two men killed in industrial accident> Read More
Six in the Stix Mountain Biking Festival this weekend> Read More