- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- SD5 Board Notes
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Double deer dinger near Brisco
- Open air burning restricted in city
- Celestial Rhythms – Week 6
- Romeo & Juliet comes to Key City Theatre
- How quick can you mop up the water in your basement?
Residents invited to learn about Mark Creek Flume projectPosted: August 28, 2012
City of Kimberley residents are being invited to a Thursday night (August 30) public meeting to receive an update on the Mark Creek Flume project.
Mayor Ron McRae promised regular updates, and had indicated earlier this month there would be an information session the week of August 27. However, the date and time for that meeting has now been set for Thursday, August 30, at 7 p.m. at the Kimberley Conference and Athlete Training Centre.
There will be a brief presentation on progress and a question and answer session, followed by coffee and an opportunity to speak less formally with the mayor and city council.
SubmittedTags: City of KimberleyKimberley Conference and Athlete Training CentreMark Creek FlumeRon Mcrae
Big Sugar and Wide Mouth Mason JulyFest bound> Read More
City backing 20-minute makeover> Read More
Koocanusa burn ‘hit the window’ and ‘stayed in the box’> Read More
8,000 animal abuse/neglect cases investigated each year> Read More
Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck> Read More
CVCC president steps down> Read More
Kinsmen Casino Night May 3 at Legion> Read More
Should technology be used as a babysitter?> Read More