- Coroners confirms identity of deceased sledder
- 2016 Youth Ambassador candidates introduced
- Nurses Trail closed, now revitalized
- Local recognized for dedicated service
- Chynoweth family now owns 100% of ICE
- City recommends funding for 37 organizations
- Possible suspect played it cool at collision scene
- Hunt on for missing Calgary murder suspect
- City launching seasonal patio bylaw
- COTR gets $843,000 for training equipment
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
Inaugural competition rocks house> Read More
Source to mouth at the same time> Read More
Sustainable Community Builder of the Year named> Read More
GoGo Grannies Garage Sale Saturday> Read More
Second Amazing Race for youth May 6> Read More
New substance use beds planned> Read More
Liberals must keep promises for dairy farmers: MP> Read More
Emergency Preparedness Fair set to go> Read More