- COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith
- DOI bylaw officer getting workout
- Mayor concerned about closures after accidents
- Kimberley’s SunMine powers up
- Another medical marijuana dispensary interested
- Successful fundraising drive celebrated
- Grizzly reported near mobile home park
- Important rules to follow in berry season
- Campfires still banned in Southeast Fire Centre
- Police seek diamond rings owner
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
New funding program supports tourism sector> Read More
MOTI conducting satisfaction survey> Read More
Open Garden Day on display> Read More
Fourth Flathead BioBlitz aims to catalogue species> Read More
Mayor concerned about closures after accidents> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning July 31> Read More
Fernie awarded grant for cycling infrastructure> Read More
Grizzly reported near mobile home park> Read More