- Fire Update – Whiteswan Area Fire
- Wildfire causes evacuation and closure of White Swan Provincial Park
- Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats
- Area Restriction Order is in effect near the White Tail Brook fire
- Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- The Invermere MusicFest is here!
- New FM station approved for the East Kootenay
- Sparwood Council Facts
- Busy weekend dealing with alcohol for RCMP
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
Area Restriction Order is in effect near the White Tail Brook fire> Read More
Fire Update – Whiteswan Area Fire> Read More
Wildfire causes evacuation and closure of White Swan Provincial Park> Read More
Over $1.6 million given to B.C. women> Read More
The Invermere MusicFest is here!> Read More
Kimberley Kaleidoscope workshop opportunities still available> Read More
‘Cakes with all the trimmings in Elko> Read More
Kimberley City Bakery celebrates first anniversary> Read More