- Say goodbye to lounge restrictions in restaurants
- Cranbrook RCMP arrest US fugitive wanted by FBI
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Panorama opening early
- Santa Claus Parade Friday evening
- City gets grant-in-lieu of property taxes
- Construction has increased in last five years
- Arctic front headed our way
- Winter parking and snow removal begins
- Shift into Winter: driving tips
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
- Receive news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
Delightful dark comedy coming to Key City> Read More
Bring in 2016 with CCT> Read More
Church group seeks to sponsor Syrian refugee family> Read More
Funding aims to stamp out racism in B.C.> Read More
City gets grant-in-lieu of property taxes> Read More
At the Library> Read More
Notes from City Hall> Read More
Chamber Turkey Drive culminates Dec. 3> Read More