- Home invasion leads to shooting
- Strong winds cause problems in Kimberley
- Mix of weather expected for long weekend
- Fund established for injured miner
- No justification for secrecy
- Sight clearance work on Highway 93 in KNP
- City exploring seasonal patios for downtown
- RCMP seek owner of ladder
- Valley community reaches deep for family
- Dashboard warning lights you must heed
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
Bernie Sanders confounds the naysayers> Read More
Home ownership for new Canadians> Read More
Jana’s Mom is cool> Read More
Novel looks at self delusion in pursuit of pleasure> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Strong winds cause problems in Kimberley> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
No justification for secrecy> Read More