- High fire danger locally
- Calgary firefighter drowns in Columbia Lake
- SunMine generating electricity
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- RCMP seek help in Elkford assault case
- 2nd St. South disruption this morning
- High temps prompt heat stress alert
- Do not leave dogs in hot vehicles
- Fires being battled near Cranbrook
- Raffle helps out ICU
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
RDEK celebrates launch with West Fernie residents> Read More
Funding for local priorities in Kootenay East> Read More
SunMine generating electricity> Read More
Soil Mates Companion Planting Garden Workshop> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning July 3> Read More
High fire danger locally> Read More
Raffle helps out ICU> Read More
PTSD program benefits from BBQ> Read More