- Severe thunderstorm watch on for EK
- Fiery moment at Wildstone
- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- Sexual assault in Edgewater area
- Illegal dumping under investigation
- Physician vacancies taxing regional ER
- Rodeo action and a trip to Disneyland
- Two in custody after four day crime spree
- Jumbo monitoring camps established
- Heavy smoke visible from White Complex fires
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
Jumbo monitoring camps established> Read More
Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller> Read More
Federal cabinet minister at home in Cranbrook> Read More
Physician vacancies taxing regional ER> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Family-focused affordable housing opens in Invermere> Read More
Kootenay River Runners prize goes to Instagram participant> Read More
Funds provided to boost accessibility> Read More