- Impaired driver causes crash
- Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article
- Hey kid, your parents suck
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Jumbo is simply one more added challenge
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay
- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley> Read More
Hey kid, your parents suck> Read More
Who is and isn’t deserving of police protection?> Read More
Barbara Kingsolver informs my world> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Impaired driver causes crash> Read More
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More