- Valley ‘leaders’ ask Clark to approve Jumbo
- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- Patio applications now being taken
- SD5 Board Notes
- Gullibility (also not) a mental disorder
- Another crack at the yoga chain world record
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Prepare your child for Kindergarten
- Canadian Victims Bill of Rights is historic
- Trust’s environmental focus renewed
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
Another crack at the yoga chain world record> Read More
Trust’s environmental focus renewed> Read More
Rockies fundraising for new team bus> Read More
March Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
SNIP hosting fundraiser May 10> Read More
SD5 board notes> Read More
Rainbow Pride coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Elk Valley Water Quality Plan update> Read More