- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval
- Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink
- Don’t let a lending scam spoil your Christmas
- Kimberley’s Got Talent a sold out show
- Canada Summer Jobs applications now open
- Crash kills power for chunk of city
- Hospital mortality rates decreasing
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Hey Mainroad, what the hell?
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Elko Fire Protection closer to reality> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Tenures close for valley IH director and chair> Read More
Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink> Read More
United Way donations stay in the community> Read More