- Dogs shot dead in Elkford
- Never met, but never forgotten
- MLA presents highways petition to Legislature
- City hires Water Smart Ambassador for summer
- Hot Car Report: Updated
- Short closures on trail tomorrow
- Omitted CAA guideline pivotal and critical
- Brenda Byman’s disappearance haunts family 51 years later
- Council ignoring democracy with in camera decisions
- Cranbrook RCMP seeks assistance in missing person case
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
MLA presents highways petition to Legislature> Read More
City supports Emergency Preparedness Week> Read More
Walk With Your Doc events coming to EK> Read More
Skills training funds for students with disabilities> Read More
City hires Water Smart Ambassador for summer> Read More
Emergency services gather to promo preparedness> Read More
ShelterBox program will provide relief in Nepal> Read More
Hot Car Report: Updated> Read More