- Man in hospital after serious MVA
- Traffic signals to be updated
- Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run
- A picture perfect day for fourth Salmon Festival
- RCMP find missing owner of vehicle
- Tentative agreement reached
- Saskatoon man killed in Fairmont crash
- International conference to explore future of Columbia River
- Help care for this ribbon of life
- Silver anniversary for Show & Shine
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
Six in the Stix Mountain Biking Festival this weekend> Read More
Man in hospital after serious MVA> Read More
Women’s team aims to build interest in hockey> Read More
New president for Kimberley Chamber> Read More
Construction of training facility for CFES continues> Read More
International conference to explore future of Columbia River> Read More
Sustainability Symposium set to inspire educators> Read More
Silver anniversary for Show & Shine> Read More