- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Challenge highlights food access issues
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23
- Hot Car Report
- Utility rate increases for Kimberley
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23> Read More
Help this man keep wearing this bra> Read More
Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5> Read More
Diana J. eyeing third term on council> Read More
All Candidate Forums in the Columbia Valley> Read More
Remaining council meetings to be broadcast> Read More
The flu shot protects you and others> Read More
Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife> Read More