- Fundraiser for Sparwood man battling cancer
- Cornwell is a master of detail
- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- Did you hear about the driver who…?
- Kootenay Authors' Book Fair and Sale this Saturday
- This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950
- Please don’t kill deer, Elkford
- Lights out for the NDP
- Flathead border site location of multi-discipline camp
- Two dead in crash near Moyie
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
Fundraiser for Sparwood man battling cancer> Read More
Cranbrook Garden Club brings holiday spirit to EKRH> Read More
Please don’t kill deer, Elkford> Read More
Only ethical course is to transition away from fossil fuels> Read More
Lights out for the NDP> Read More
This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950> Read More
Cornwell is a master of detail> Read More
Fire Fighters give thanks> Read More