- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest
- Camping options around Cranbrook
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
Scenes from the Night Market> Read More
Driver confusion causes extensive damage> Read More
Air lifted cyclist NHL player> Read More
Seeking Sam Steele smiles> Read More
Camping options around Cranbrook> Read More
Health care support contract positions available> Read More
The Cromoli Brothers present Hello Kimberley!> Read More
Water line break closes 2nd Street South> Read More