- No reports of suspicious van targeting children
- Police request help in locating stolen vehicle
- Man missing from Creston area
- Serious head injuries in truck bed tumble
- McCormick outlines 10 ideas to help Kimberley
- RCMP seek witnesses to serious assault
- A license to file charges Friday night
- Impaired driver causes crash
- Action on Kimberley’s economic development front
- Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
Horoscope for the Week beginning Oct. 31> Read More
Hairy Scary!> Read More
Breast cancer awareness fundraiser Nov. 1> Read More
Candidates provide some answers for voters> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
No reports of suspicious van targeting children> Read More
Action on Kimberley’s economic development front> Read More
Heritage Grains Workshop upcoming> Read More