- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- SD5 Board Notes
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Double deer dinger near Brisco
- Valley ‘leaders’ ask Clark to approve Jumbo
- Celestial Rhythms – Week 6
- Open air burning restricted in city
- Fire department open house May 17
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
Open air burning restricted in city> Read More
Fire department open house May 17> Read More
Chamber getting funds for two student workers> Read More
First Saturdays returns May 3> Read More
Village holding Trash Bash April 26> Read More
March in the East Kootenay> Read More
Have you thanked a volunteer today?> Read More
Celebrate BC Arts and Culture Week> Read More