- Hospital stay couldn’t have been better
- Run off watches still occurring
- Highway 93 expected to re-open later today
- Annual Career and Job Fair Wednesday
- $133k in grants are investments in youth
- Basement flooding not impacting programs at library
- Self fill sandbag station at Jaffray Pub
- Old Man Luedecke with Jordie Lane at Arts Station
- Sand and sandbags mobilized for Elk Valley
- Chamber luncheon at COTR March 12
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
Fire chief recognized for quarter century service> Read More
Four impaired drivers taken off the road> Read More
B&Es reported early Monday morning> Read More
Arrest made after stabbing> Read More
Self fill sandbag station at Jaffray Pub> Read More
Annual Career and Job Fair Wednesday> Read More
Highway 93 expected to re-open later today> Read More
RDEK budget decreased from last year> Read More