- Charges approved in two-year-old fraud investigation
- Campaign underway to replace books lost in fire
- Winter tire time has begun (sorry)
- Intoxicated rowdies simmer when one is jailed
- Show and Shine’s 25th run given classic treatment
- College welding apprentice attending nat’l conference
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- Parastone on track for launch of newest neighbourhood
- The book on yielding to pedestrians
- Bones, beer and boogie – an October feast
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
Potato and apple harvest party> Read More
Fundraiser Oct. 11 for Creston tot> Read More
Blissett to run for Cranbrook city council> Read More
Local government election information for candidates> Read More
French immersion up in SD5; down in SD6> Read More
Open house tomorrow for election candidates> Read More
Campaign underway to replace books lost in fire> Read More
The book on yielding to pedestrians> Read More