- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
- Purcell Field House taking shape
- Outdoor Youth Leadership Program a success
- Cranbrook to Wardner Trail phase a success
- Just how stupid do they think we are?
- Chamber hires new Executive Director
- Arts council seeks new MOU for old fire hall
Fastball a-plenty this weekendPosted: August 2, 2012
The 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships, co-hosted by the St. Mary’s Band and Shuswap Indian Band, will start Friday and, weather-permitting, conclude Sunday, August 5. Monday, August 6 is set aside for games should weather impact games on the weekend.
The tournament will feature 65 men’s, women’s, and masters’ teams from across Canada to participate in this high calibre event.
All the games are being played at Moir Park and the Quads, with a $10.00 day admission; $25 for weekend pass.
Tourney organizers are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out, call them at 250-426-5717.
e-KNOWTags: 2012 Canadian Native Fastball Championships
More than $5,000 raised for three charities> Read More
Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing> Read More
Free transit applications for low income residents> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning March 27> Read More
In Focus brings five photographers to Centre 64> Read More
Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
Reinhart, Valiev WHL all-stars> Read More
RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man> Read More