- Questions need to be answered: mill workers
- Nitros KIJHL champions
- Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015
- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Career and Job Fair tuition bonus
- ICE and Hitmen even coming to Cranbrook
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Plans in high gear for Kootenay Rockies Gran Fondo
- Falling for a tax scam can cost you
- Don’t over charge me for vodka
12th annual fishing derby Jan. 28Posted: December 17, 2011
The Kinsmen Club of Windermere Valley make the best use of Lake Windermere out of all the Columbia Valley’s not-for-profit groups.
The first of their two big winter fund-raising events is running Jan. 28 when they are hosting the 12th annual Fishing Derby.
Tickets are $35 each and they can be obtained at Ray Ray’s Beach Pub, which will also once again be the headquarters for the derby and post-event locale.
The derby runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., with registration beginning at 8 a.m.
As usual, there will be lots of prizes available, with three cash prizes for the biggest fish caught. The cash prizes will depend upon the number of entrants registered.
The other big winter event is the annual Snow Golf Tourney.
e-KNOWTags: Fishing DerbyKinsmen Club of Windermere ValleyLake WindermereRay Ray’s Beach Pub
Plans in high gear for Kootenay Rockies Gran Fondo> Read More
New era for COTR men’s Avalanche> Read More
ICE and Hitmen even coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Nitros KIJHL champions> Read More
Interested in performing this summer?> Read More
One scene/one take film workshop for youth> Read More
Career and Job Fair tuition bonus> Read More
Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015> Read More