- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23
- Headbanger Festival returns to Radium
- Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents
- Fallen soldier honoured by courage and resolve
- Fatal crash still under investigation
12th annual Ladies Charity Golf Tournament returns June 23Posted: May 24, 2012
The annual Ladies Charity Golf Tournament is returning to Bootleg Gap Golf Course for a 12th fun fundraising event, hosted by Valarie Melnick/Investors Group.
“There will be numerous draws for many wonderful ‘Pamper Baskets.’ All proceeds from baskets will be donated to the East Kootenay Friends of Children. Please support me in making this year’s tournament the most successful ever, and bring everyone (female) who loves to have fun!” Melnick said. The nine-hole tournament is set for June 23 at the Kimberley course.
The cost to play is $59 a person and that includes golf, a steak or chicken buffet dinner and contributions to East Kootenay Friends of Children.
Registration is at noon and the tourney begins with a 1 p.m. shotgun start.
Please RSVP: Valarie 489-6100, [email protected] by June 11.
Reservation by: Please drop off cheque at Investors Group (Payable to Bootleg Gap Golf) or Credit Card or Cheque on day of event at Bootleg Gap.
Above image from http://bootleggapgolf.comTags: Bootleg Gap GolfEast Kootenay Friends of ChildrenLadies Charity Golf TournamentValarie Melnick/Investors Group
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More
Jumbo is simply one more added challenge> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24> Read More
Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article> Read More
McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook> Read More
All-Candidates’ Forum Nov. 3 in Elkford> Read More
Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents> Read More