- KNP highway closed due to ice; now open
- Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge
- Hunt on for rare rock after meteorites fall
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- Snow Golf Tourney tees off Feb. 7
- Province is raising camping fees
- A fine evening with Juan Santos 12-year-old rum
- Speed limit changes to Kootenay Street North
- Preventative measures for bedwetting
- Between …
21st annual Kimberley RCMP Speed Watch Golf TournamentPosted: August 27, 2012
The 21st annual Kimberley RCMP Speed Watch Golf Tournament returns to the Kimberley Golf Course on Saturday, Sept. 15.
The tourney is raising money for Kimberley Minor Sports and Kimberley Ambulance Memorial Education Fund.
The 18-hole tournament, which begins with a 1 p.m. shotgun start, has room for 100 players. Course members can pay $50 and non-course members $85 (includes GPS cart) for golf/cart, a steak dinner and prizes.
Live music will be provided by The George Street Re-visited Band.
Call 250-427-4811 for more information.
e-KNOWTags: Kimberley Ambulance Memorial Education FundKimberley Golf CourseKimberley Minor SportsKimberley RCMP Speed Watch Golf TournamentThe George Street Re-visited Band
Snow Golf Tourney tees off Feb. 7> Read More
Brent Butt coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Oh SSNAP! Art prizes available for all> Read More
Fernie Alpine Resort Summit Fund aids ICU> Read More
KNP highway closed due to ice; now open> Read More
Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge> Read More
A fine evening with Juan Santos 12-year-old rum> Read More
Mutual funds and key considerations for investors> Read More