- Rain/warm temps causing flooding issues around city
- Additional flooding reported
- Embracing the beefiness with pot-roast
- City issues water quality advisory
- Local student empowered to change culture of bullying
- Localized flooding occurring around region
- Flooding eases in Cranbrook overnight
- Cranbrook offers support to Tim Bozon / family
- OCP first draft ready for review
- Icy morning created havoc on Highway 93/95
Click to support Kimberley’s Nordic Club win $25kPosted: July 4, 2012
Kimberley’s Nordic Club is in the finals for a $25,000 prize in the Kraft Celebration Tour! The money will go to building a garage for our aging SnowCat, and for junior skier programs.
All we need to win is to out-vote Creston on July 9 (a week from now). Voting starts at 10 a.m. (MST) (9 on the coast) on Monday, and goes until 9:59 a.m. on Tuesday. Just go to the website www.kraftcelebrationtour.ca , go to the Kimberley page (NOT Creston), and hit “Submit.” You can vote as many times as you like during that 24 hour period. This is one instance where ballot-box stuffing is not only legal, it’s encouraged!
The Kimberley Nordic Club has done so much for so many people – not just in Kimberley, but Cranbrook and beyond. Hundreds and hundreds of people use the club’s facilities year-round. Both Johanna and Colin have benefitted so much from their programs, and I know that all the skiing I’ve done has kept me happy and healthy. The Jackrabbit Program has helped hundreds of kids learn the skills to keep fit through skiing – a true “sport for life” — and have fun in the process. Please take a few minutes next Monday to vote, and help the Kimberley Nordic Club.
International Women’s Day & CFUW Cranbrook Club> Read More
Silver medal for Kimberley’s Josh Dueck> Read More
Forbes list reveals a tale of two life styles> Read More
Coelho leads readers to ask deep and hard questions> Read More
February Night Watch> Read More
FRC services now available in village> Read More
Water quality advisory continued; flood conditions improved> Read More
RDEK to monitor conditions through weekend> Read More