- BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province
- A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education
- An education system sadly failing its children
- Area restriction order amended
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals
- Interior Health welcomes new board director
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- East Kootenay Energy Diet encore
- 2014 Hunting Regulations Synopsis now available
Cranbrook Pro Rodeo returns this weekendPosted: August 14, 2012
The Cranbrook Pro Rodeo has been a stop on the Canadian Professional Rodeo Association roster for over 20 years.
Vold Rodeo Ltd. provides the rough stock and Trevor Purdy the timed event cattle. Fans can look forward to Wes Cummings as the Cranbrook Rodeo Announcer and Trick Rider Shelby Cummings as part of the arena action. Boys Steer Riding is on the roster of rodeo events for 2012. Cranbrook Rodeo is part of both the Duane Daines Saddle Bronc Series and the Kenton Randle Bareback Series.
Once again, a Rodeo Dance is set for Saturday evening and Sunday is Children’s Day.
Cranbrook Rodeo will be featuring a ‘SUPPORT STARS’ day this year - on Saturday, Aug 18.Our concessions and beer garden will be in full swing! Fans, contestants, volunteers and committee members are a big part of the Cranbrook Pro Rodeo. We invite you to join us the third weekend in August, 2012 once again, for the Cranbrook Pro Rodeo!
Cranbrook Pro RodeoTags: Canadian Professional Rodeo AssociationCranbrook Pro RodeoDuane Daines Saddle Bronc SeriesKenton Randle Bareback SeriesTrevor PurdyVold Rodeo Ltd.Wes CummingsWycliffe Rodeo Grounds
Community & Business Excellence Award nomination time> Read More
Honey in the Jar Sept. 11> Read More
Area restriction order amended> Read More
Interior Health welcomes new board director> Read More
East Kootenay Energy Diet encore> Read More
BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province> Read More
Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals> Read More
A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education> Read More