- Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Jumbo is simply one more added challenge
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24
- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents
Fourth annual Larry Johnson Memorial Golf TournamentPosted: August 17, 2012
The fourth annual Larry Johnson Golf Tournament is running Saturday, August 18 at Mission Hills Golf Course.
The fun begins at 1 p.m. at the golf course, rain or shine, with pre-tourney events and a shotgun start at 3 p.m. signals the start of the four/five player Texas Scramble. All charitable donations received will go to KidSport.
The tourney will also feature putting, chipping and longest drive contests, as well as a marshmallow eating contest. Win passes to local golf courses, with each competition costing $5 to enter.
At about 5:30 p.m. there will be a buffet dinner.
Entries are limited so register early. Register at Mission Hills Golf Course or email: [email protected]
The $50 or $35 entry (adult or youth) includes 18 holes of golf, a barbecue steak and rib dinner. A cart is $25 more.
e-KNOWTags: KidSportLarry Johnson Golf TournamentMission Hills Golf Course
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More
Jumbo is simply one more added challenge> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24> Read More
Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article> Read More
McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook> Read More
All-Candidates’ Forum Nov. 3 in Elkford> Read More
Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents> Read More