- Questions need to be answered: mill workers
- Arts and culture support must be solid
- Falling for a tax scam can cost you
- Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Don’t over charge me for vodka
- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians
- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
- 3 facts you need to know
Furious3 in FerniePosted: July 5, 2012
It is billed as an epic mountain biking adventure that is open to any and all who are interested.
And Fernie is a town that is completely lousy with mountain bikers.
So it is no surprise that several hundred hardy pedal-heads seized the opportunity for organized adventure in Fernie, June 30 to July 2, in the Furious3.
“Fernie has a little bit of every kind of riding imaginable. There are steep singletrack uphills, technical downhills, flowing bermy trails, rainforest routes and leisurely fun trails. Furious3 incorporates some of all of these and more to make what we think is the perfect mountain bike challenge,” notes furious3.com.
Furious3 also operates races in Whistler and Moab, Utah.
For race results please check out: http://www.furious3.com/Furious_3_Race_Cumulative_by_Division_Final.pdf
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: FernieFurious3Mountain biking in the Rockies
Career and Job Fair tuition bonus> Read More
Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015> Read More
Your weekly Halo-scopes> Read More
Serafino Wines of the McLaren Vale> Read More
The importance of Home Economics in 2015> Read More
Falling for a tax scam can cost you> Read More
Questions need to be answered: mill workers> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More