- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Four new fires southwest of city
- Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note
- Potential fire hazard sparks discussion
- FSR restriction for Cherry Lake wildfire
- George “Doc” Lang obituary
- BC Coroners seek public help with cold case ID
- The reason for drinking water odor
- Watchful eyes lead to stolen vehicle bust
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
Furious3 in FerniePosted: July 5, 2012
It is billed as an epic mountain biking adventure that is open to any and all who are interested.
And Fernie is a town that is completely lousy with mountain bikers.
So it is no surprise that several hundred hardy pedal-heads seized the opportunity for organized adventure in Fernie, June 30 to July 2, in the Furious3.
“Fernie has a little bit of every kind of riding imaginable. There are steep singletrack uphills, technical downhills, flowing bermy trails, rainforest routes and leisurely fun trails. Furious3 incorporates some of all of these and more to make what we think is the perfect mountain bike challenge,” notes furious3.com.
Furious3 also operates races in Whistler and Moab, Utah.
For race results please check out: http://www.furious3.com/Furious_3_Race_Cumulative_by_Division_Final.pdf
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: FernieFurious3Mountain biking in the Rockies
FSR restriction for Cherry Lake wildfire> Read More
Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note> Read More
BC Coroners seek public help with cold case ID> Read More
MusicFest a magical lakeside day> Read More
At the Library> Read More
College transfer students excel> Read More
Let there be light> Read More
What’s up in the CDAC in September> Read More