- Two men killed in industrial accident
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Sept. 19
- Man in hospital after serious MVA
- A eulogy for Seth Martin of the immortal Smoke Eaters
- Steam Donkey an incredible local coffee
- Aye, we arrrr – building a tradition
- Another level of quality from B.C. winemakers
- King Street xing work next week
- Beware of phishing schemes
- Saskatoon man killed in Fairmont crash
Furious3 in FerniePosted: July 5, 2012
It is billed as an epic mountain biking adventure that is open to any and all who are interested.
And Fernie is a town that is completely lousy with mountain bikers.
So it is no surprise that several hundred hardy pedal-heads seized the opportunity for organized adventure in Fernie, June 30 to July 2, in the Furious3.
“Fernie has a little bit of every kind of riding imaginable. There are steep singletrack uphills, technical downhills, flowing bermy trails, rainforest routes and leisurely fun trails. Furious3 incorporates some of all of these and more to make what we think is the perfect mountain bike challenge,” notes furious3.com.
Furious3 also operates races in Whistler and Moab, Utah.
For race results please check out: http://www.furious3.com/Furious_3_Race_Cumulative_by_Division_Final.pdf
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: FernieFurious3Mountain biking in the Rockies
Redstreak Mountain Prescribed Fire ignition due> Read More
Horoscope for the Week beginning Sept. 19> Read More
Late goal lifts Oil Kings over ICE> Read More
Another level of quality from B.C. winemakers> Read More
Aye, we arrrr – building a tradition> Read More
Steam Donkey an incredible local coffee> Read More
Windermere the place to be Sunday> Read More
A eulogy for Seth Martin of the immortal Smoke Eaters> Read More