- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
- Dave Clarke joins city staff
- Directors say goodbye with gifts
- Deals a-plenty expected for Black Friday
- Regional Crime Reduction Unit staying busy
- Speedwatch contributes to road safety
- Electric car charger operating at curling club
- Groups say Jumbo cannot legally proceed
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
Furious3 in FerniePosted: July 5, 2012
It is billed as an epic mountain biking adventure that is open to any and all who are interested.
And Fernie is a town that is completely lousy with mountain bikers.
So it is no surprise that several hundred hardy pedal-heads seized the opportunity for organized adventure in Fernie, June 30 to July 2, in the Furious3.
“Fernie has a little bit of every kind of riding imaginable. There are steep singletrack uphills, technical downhills, flowing bermy trails, rainforest routes and leisurely fun trails. Furious3 incorporates some of all of these and more to make what we think is the perfect mountain bike challenge,” notes furious3.com.
Furious3 also operates races in Whistler and Moab, Utah.
For race results please check out: http://www.furious3.com/Furious_3_Race_Cumulative_by_Division_Final.pdf
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: FernieFurious3Mountain biking in the Rockies
Horoscope for the Week beginning Nov. 21> Read More
Architects love Fernie Courthouse> Read More
Regional Crime Reduction Unit staying busy> Read More
Cranbrook Pest Control helps Starlite Campaign> Read More
Foggy Hogtown Boys in town Nov. 25> Read More
SD5 board notes> Read More
Multiple charges following confinement and attack> Read More
The Kootenay’s top destination shopping market> Read More