- Cranbrook RCMP arrest US fugitive wanted by FBI
- Weather alert removed for region
- Arctic front headed our way
- RCMP apprehend woman for dangerous driving
- Santa Claus Parade Friday evening
- Teen charged with arson for school fire
- Kimberley Nordic Centre open for skiing
- Partnership brings upgrades to Winsor Substation
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Power to historical preservation
Furious3 in FerniePosted: July 5, 2012
It is billed as an epic mountain biking adventure that is open to any and all who are interested.
And Fernie is a town that is completely lousy with mountain bikers.
- Receive news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
So it is no surprise that several hundred hardy pedal-heads seized the opportunity for organized adventure in Fernie, June 30 to July 2, in the Furious3.
“Fernie has a little bit of every kind of riding imaginable. There are steep singletrack uphills, technical downhills, flowing bermy trails, rainforest routes and leisurely fun trails. Furious3 incorporates some of all of these and more to make what we think is the perfect mountain bike challenge,” notes furious3.com.
Furious3 also operates races in Whistler and Moab, Utah.
For race results please check out: http://www.furious3.com/Furious_3_Race_Cumulative_by_Division_Final.pdf
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: FernieFurious3Mountain biking in the Rockies
Say goodbye to lounge restrictions in restaurants> Read More
Record breaking start for Starlite Campaign> Read More
Winter parking and snow removal begins> Read More
1864 Gala Dinner and Concert Dec. 9> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Construction has increased in last five years> Read More
Santa Claus Parade Friday evening> Read More
TaxTALK survey aim is to inform council> Read More