- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval
- Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink
- Don’t let a lending scam spoil your Christmas
- Kimberley’s Got Talent a sold out show
- Canada Summer Jobs applications now open
- Crash kills power for chunk of city
- Hospital mortality rates decreasing
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Hey Mainroad, what the hell?
Furious3 in FerniePosted: July 5, 2012
It is billed as an epic mountain biking adventure that is open to any and all who are interested.
And Fernie is a town that is completely lousy with mountain bikers.
So it is no surprise that several hundred hardy pedal-heads seized the opportunity for organized adventure in Fernie, June 30 to July 2, in the Furious3.
“Fernie has a little bit of every kind of riding imaginable. There are steep singletrack uphills, technical downhills, flowing bermy trails, rainforest routes and leisurely fun trails. Furious3 incorporates some of all of these and more to make what we think is the perfect mountain bike challenge,” notes furious3.com.
Furious3 also operates races in Whistler and Moab, Utah.
For race results please check out: http://www.furious3.com/Furious_3_Race_Cumulative_by_Division_Final.pdf
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: FernieFurious3Mountain biking in the Rockies
Cranbrook chamber welcomes Site C approval> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Wasa celebrates opening of Pete Vereshagen Rink> Read More
United Way donations stay in the community> Read More
Don’t let a lending scam spoil your Christmas> Read More
Canada Summer Jobs applications now open> Read More
Kimberley’s Got Talent a sold out show> Read More
Snapshot offers detailed look at regions> Read More