- Planned power outage upcoming
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Home invasion shooting investigation continues
- Home invasion leads to shooting
- Strong winds cause problems in Kimberley
- Local clubs heading for KIJHL playoffs
- Fund established for injured miner
- Key City Theatre set to unpack The Suitcase Project
- College to host Sophie Pierre talk on reconciliation
- Tourism remains a positive to B.C.’s economy
Furious3 in FerniePosted: July 5, 2012
It is billed as an epic mountain biking adventure that is open to any and all who are interested.
And Fernie is a town that is completely lousy with mountain bikers.
So it is no surprise that several hundred hardy pedal-heads seized the opportunity for organized adventure in Fernie, June 30 to July 2, in the Furious3.
“Fernie has a little bit of every kind of riding imaginable. There are steep singletrack uphills, technical downhills, flowing bermy trails, rainforest routes and leisurely fun trails. Furious3 incorporates some of all of these and more to make what we think is the perfect mountain bike challenge,” notes furious3.com.
Furious3 also operates races in Whistler and Moab, Utah.
For race results please check out: http://www.furious3.com/Furious_3_Race_Cumulative_by_Division_Final.pdf
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: FernieFurious3Mountain biking in the Rockies
Local clubs heading for KIJHL playoffs> Read More
Home invasion shooting investigation continues> Read More
Anti-domestic violence project funded> Read More
At the Library> Read More
Planned power outage upcoming> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Coffee Fest returning to Invermere> Read More
Something for everyone at Winterfest 2016> Read More