- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- SD5 Board Notes
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Should technology be used as a babysitter?
- Open air burning restricted in city
- Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck
- City backing 20-minute makeover
- CVCC president steps down
Furious3 in FerniePosted: July 5, 2012
It is billed as an epic mountain biking adventure that is open to any and all who are interested.
And Fernie is a town that is completely lousy with mountain bikers.
So it is no surprise that several hundred hardy pedal-heads seized the opportunity for organized adventure in Fernie, June 30 to July 2, in the Furious3.
“Fernie has a little bit of every kind of riding imaginable. There are steep singletrack uphills, technical downhills, flowing bermy trails, rainforest routes and leisurely fun trails. Furious3 incorporates some of all of these and more to make what we think is the perfect mountain bike challenge,” notes furious3.com.
Furious3 also operates races in Whistler and Moab, Utah.
For race results please check out: http://www.furious3.com/Furious_3_Race_Cumulative_by_Division_Final.pdf
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: FernieFurious3Mountain biking in the Rockies
Big Sugar and Wide Mouth Mason JulyFest bound> Read More
City backing 20-minute makeover> Read More
Koocanusa burn ‘hit the window’ and ‘stayed in the box’> Read More
8,000 animal abuse/neglect cases investigated each year> Read More
Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck> Read More
CVCC president steps down> Read More
Kinsmen Casino Night May 3 at Legion> Read More
Should technology be used as a babysitter?> Read More