- Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous
- One dead after family of five submerged in Elk River
- Community rallies to help local family
- Affordable Art show runs until Dec. 20
- College welcomes new Communications and Marketing Manager
- Holiday Spirits rising at Cranbrook and District Arts Council
- Scientists coming to Kimberley to speak against GE foods
- Panorama opens Friday for the ski season
- Highway 3 closed at Sparwood: now open
- Ktunaxa Treaty lands unveiled to public
Furious3 in FerniePosted: July 5, 2012
It is billed as an epic mountain biking adventure that is open to any and all who are interested.
And Fernie is a town that is completely lousy with mountain bikers.
So it is no surprise that several hundred hardy pedal-heads seized the opportunity for organized adventure in Fernie, June 30 to July 2, in the Furious3.
“Fernie has a little bit of every kind of riding imaginable. There are steep singletrack uphills, technical downhills, flowing bermy trails, rainforest routes and leisurely fun trails. Furious3 incorporates some of all of these and more to make what we think is the perfect mountain bike challenge,” notes furious3.com.
Furious3 also operates races in Whistler and Moab, Utah.
For race results please check out: http://www.furious3.com/Furious_3_Race_Cumulative_by_Division_Final.pdf
Holiday Spirits rising at Cranbrook and District Arts Council> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
College gains eligibility for research funds> Read More
Scientists coming to Kimberley to speak against GE foods> Read More
Panorama opens Friday for the ski season> Read More
Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous> Read More
Affordable Art show runs until Dec. 20> Read More
College welcomes new Communications and Marketing Manager> Read More