- Rain/warm temps causing flooding issues around city
- Localized flooding occurring around region
- Icy morning created havoc on Highway 93/95
- Canadian and BC Team members race in Kimberley
- Urban deer survey includes high level overview
- Embracing the beefiness with pot-roast
- KAT hits all corners of the province
- Time management workshops coming to region
- NDP abandoning rural B.C.: Bennett
- Fernie Book Bike Project launched
Furious3 in FerniePosted: July 5, 2012
It is billed as an epic mountain biking adventure that is open to any and all who are interested.
And Fernie is a town that is completely lousy with mountain bikers.
So it is no surprise that several hundred hardy pedal-heads seized the opportunity for organized adventure in Fernie, June 30 to July 2, in the Furious3.
“Fernie has a little bit of every kind of riding imaginable. There are steep singletrack uphills, technical downhills, flowing bermy trails, rainforest routes and leisurely fun trails. Furious3 incorporates some of all of these and more to make what we think is the perfect mountain bike challenge,” notes furious3.com.
Furious3 also operates races in Whistler and Moab, Utah.
For race results please check out: http://www.furious3.com/Furious_3_Race_Cumulative_by_Division_Final.pdf
RDEK to monitor conditions through weekend> Read More
Additional flooding reported> Read More
Cranbrook offers support to Tim Bozon / family> Read More
City issues water quality advisory> Read More
Local student empowered to change culture of bullying> Read More
OCP first draft ready for review> Read More
Gran Fondo will be even grander this year> Read More
Dynamic innovator bringing genomics to Cranbrook> Read More