- A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education
- An education system sadly failing its children
- Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Facebook ruined my dress
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- CFUW Cranbrook Club open to new members
- Safety and connectivity behind KNP funding
- Cause of structure fire undetermined
Furious3 in FerniePosted: July 5, 2012
It is billed as an epic mountain biking adventure that is open to any and all who are interested.
And Fernie is a town that is completely lousy with mountain bikers.
So it is no surprise that several hundred hardy pedal-heads seized the opportunity for organized adventure in Fernie, June 30 to July 2, in the Furious3.
“Fernie has a little bit of every kind of riding imaginable. There are steep singletrack uphills, technical downhills, flowing bermy trails, rainforest routes and leisurely fun trails. Furious3 incorporates some of all of these and more to make what we think is the perfect mountain bike challenge,” notes furious3.com.
Furious3 also operates races in Whistler and Moab, Utah.
For race results please check out: http://www.furious3.com/Furious_3_Race_Cumulative_by_Division_Final.pdf
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: FernieFurious3Mountain biking in the Rockies
Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals> Read More
A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education> Read More
CFUW Cranbrook Club open to new members> Read More
An education system sadly failing its children> Read More
Facebook ruined my dress> Read More
An exquisite writer who lays claim to traditions of Homer> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Safety and connectivity behind KNP funding> Read More