- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- Cell phones found; are they yours?
- Severe thunderstorm watch on for EK
- Fiery moment at Wildstone
- Jumbo monitoring camps established
- Illegal dumping under investigation
- Sexual assault in Edgewater area
- Federal cabinet minister at home in Cranbrook
- Stay vigilant to reduce thefts from vehicles
- Physician vacancies taxing regional ER
Furious3 in FerniePosted: July 5, 2012
It is billed as an epic mountain biking adventure that is open to any and all who are interested.
And Fernie is a town that is completely lousy with mountain bikers.
So it is no surprise that several hundred hardy pedal-heads seized the opportunity for organized adventure in Fernie, June 30 to July 2, in the Furious3.
“Fernie has a little bit of every kind of riding imaginable. There are steep singletrack uphills, technical downhills, flowing bermy trails, rainforest routes and leisurely fun trails. Furious3 incorporates some of all of these and more to make what we think is the perfect mountain bike challenge,” notes furious3.com.
Furious3 also operates races in Whistler and Moab, Utah.
For race results please check out: http://www.furious3.com/Furious_3_Race_Cumulative_by_Division_Final.pdf
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: FernieFurious3Mountain biking in the Rockies
Stay vigilant to reduce thefts from vehicles> Read More
Cell phones found; are they yours?> Read More
Elk Watershed Discovery Camp a success> Read More
Ongoing boat inspections recommended> Read More
Support available to hire students> Read More
The Freedom Climb> Read More
Jumbo monitoring camps established> Read More
Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller> Read More