- Four arrested after extensive RCMP effort
- Police hunt for B&E suspect in Southview area
- Dog-napping in Cranbrook
- Cranbrook among Best Cities for Work in B.C.
- Identity sought for serial robbery suspect
- Jesse Plessis returns to the valley
- CDAC has sights set on a permanent home
- Derek Kortschaga honoured as Citizen of the Year
- Brent Butt coming to Cranbrook
- Atom B Royals golden in Lethbridge
Furious3 in FerniePosted: July 5, 2012
It is billed as an epic mountain biking adventure that is open to any and all who are interested.
And Fernie is a town that is completely lousy with mountain bikers.
So it is no surprise that several hundred hardy pedal-heads seized the opportunity for organized adventure in Fernie, June 30 to July 2, in the Furious3.
“Fernie has a little bit of every kind of riding imaginable. There are steep singletrack uphills, technical downhills, flowing bermy trails, rainforest routes and leisurely fun trails. Furious3 incorporates some of all of these and more to make what we think is the perfect mountain bike challenge,” notes furious3.com.
Furious3 also operates races in Whistler and Moab, Utah.
For race results please check out: http://www.furious3.com/Furious_3_Race_Cumulative_by_Division_Final.pdf
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: FernieFurious3Mountain biking in the Rockies
Horoscope for the week beginning Jan. 30> Read More
Wetlands should be B.C.’s top conservation priority: NCC> Read More
Le Vent du Nord at Key City Feb. 10> Read More
RMD’s Crashed Cars produces $10,000 for EKFH> Read More
Kootenay Savings shares profits for 22nd year> Read More
Four arrested after extensive RCMP effort> Read More
CDAC has sights set on a permanent home> Read More
Youth to report on positive experiences> Read More