- BC Coroners Service identifies backcountry skier
- Backcountry skiing fatality
- Crime Reduction Unit makes six drug related arrests
- Quiet revisions in OCP are concerning
- New four-way stop approved
- Message from the Mayor – February
- Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP
- Northwood home razed in suspicious blaze
- Bennett signs mining MOU with Chile
- Irish Rovers pack Key City Theatre
Furious3 in FerniePosted: July 5, 2012
It is billed as an epic mountain biking adventure that is open to any and all who are interested.
And Fernie is a town that is completely lousy with mountain bikers.
So it is no surprise that several hundred hardy pedal-heads seized the opportunity for organized adventure in Fernie, June 30 to July 2, in the Furious3.
“Fernie has a little bit of every kind of riding imaginable. There are steep singletrack uphills, technical downhills, flowing bermy trails, rainforest routes and leisurely fun trails. Furious3 incorporates some of all of these and more to make what we think is the perfect mountain bike challenge,” notes furious3.com.
Furious3 also operates races in Whistler and Moab, Utah.
For race results please check out: http://www.furious3.com/Furious_3_Race_Cumulative_by_Division_Final.pdf
Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: FernieFurious3Mountain biking in the Rockies
Legacy of a pioneer biologist, educator and conservationist> Read More
BC Coroners Service identifies backcountry skier> Read More
Bennett signs mining MOU with Chile> Read More
Forest licensees and ranchers must cooperate: FPB> Read More
Quiet revisions in OCP are concerning> Read More
The Visionary & the Ghost of Pynelogs> Read More
Message from the Mayor – February> Read More
Coyotes make a living with their nose> Read More