- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest
- Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta
- 6th Street N reconstruction to begin Monday
- Searchers locate missing cliff jumper’s body
- Heroin, meth, cash and crack cocaine seized
- The arts are alive and growing in Elkford
Kin Club of Cranbrook sponsors second Snow Golf TournamentPosted: January 3, 2012
On Saturday, January 14, the Kin Club of Cranbrook, in partnership with the Family Fishing Derby, will be hosting the second annual Snow Golf Tournament at Mission Hills Golf Course in Cranbrook. If last year’s event is any indication this year is sure to be a sellout.
This year’s partnership with the Family Fishing Derby ensures that proceeds will again go to support children with cancer in the East Kootenay.
Last year’s combined total was in excess of $20,000 and the Kin Club of Cranbrook hopes to up that number this year.
The day will start with registration at 11:30 a.m. followed by a shotgun start at 1 p.m. Grooming of the course will again be done by Chill Snowcat Adventures and they are sure to give everyone a challenge or two.
Cost for a four person team is $120 and this includes your nine hole golf fees and dinner. Tickets can be purchased at Mission Hills Golf Course Wednesdays to Fridays from 11 a.m. and Saturdays from 3 p.m. or by calling 250-919-4868.
Remember it’s for the kids.
Kin Club of Cranbrook
The Cromoli Brothers present Hello Kimberley!> Read More
Water line break closes 2nd Street South> Read More
Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix> Read More
June Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
6th Street N reconstruction to begin Monday> Read More
Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision> Read More
Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta> Read More
Flathead Bat BioBlitz may help endangered bats> Read More