- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Celestial extravaganza – Solar eclipse of Oct. 23
- Headbanger Festival returns to Radium
- Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents
- Fallen soldier honoured by courage and resolve
- Fatal crash still under investigation
Kin Club of Cranbrook sponsors second Snow Golf TournamentPosted: January 3, 2012
On Saturday, January 14, the Kin Club of Cranbrook, in partnership with the Family Fishing Derby, will be hosting the second annual Snow Golf Tournament at Mission Hills Golf Course in Cranbrook. If last year’s event is any indication this year is sure to be a sellout.
This year’s partnership with the Family Fishing Derby ensures that proceeds will again go to support children with cancer in the East Kootenay.
Last year’s combined total was in excess of $20,000 and the Kin Club of Cranbrook hopes to up that number this year.
The day will start with registration at 11:30 a.m. followed by a shotgun start at 1 p.m. Grooming of the course will again be done by Chill Snowcat Adventures and they are sure to give everyone a challenge or two.
Cost for a four person team is $120 and this includes your nine hole golf fees and dinner. Tickets can be purchased at Mission Hills Golf Course Wednesdays to Fridays from 11 a.m. and Saturdays from 3 p.m. or by calling 250-919-4868.
Remember it’s for the kids.
Kin Club of Cranbrook
McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook> Read More
All-Candidates’ Forum Nov. 3 in Elkford> Read More
Selenium issue not new for Elk Valley residents> Read More
Midyette eager for debate and discussion> Read More
Chamber hosting all-candidate forums> Read More
Walk/Run to help send Kids to Blue Lake Camp> Read More
Educating kids the highlight of my position> Read More
Fallen soldier honoured by courage and resolve> Read More