- Two dead in crash near Moyie
- Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous
- Affordable Art show runs until Dec. 20
- Holiday Spirits rising at Cranbrook and District Arts Council
- One dead after family of five submerged in Elk River
- Scott Niedermayer to be honoured by city
- Community rallies to help local family
- Scientists coming to Kimberley to speak against GE foods
- Six officers go bald after ball hockey tilt
- USW reach tentative deal with IFLRA
Kin Club of Cranbrook sponsors second Snow Golf TournamentPosted: January 3, 2012
On Saturday, January 14, the Kin Club of Cranbrook, in partnership with the Family Fishing Derby, will be hosting the second annual Snow Golf Tournament at Mission Hills Golf Course in Cranbrook. If last year’s event is any indication this year is sure to be a sellout.
This year’s partnership with the Family Fishing Derby ensures that proceeds will again go to support children with cancer in the East Kootenay.
Last year’s combined total was in excess of $20,000 and the Kin Club of Cranbrook hopes to up that number this year.
The day will start with registration at 11:30 a.m. followed by a shotgun start at 1 p.m. Grooming of the course will again be done by Chill Snowcat Adventures and they are sure to give everyone a challenge or two.
Cost for a four person team is $120 and this includes your nine hole golf fees and dinner. Tickets can be purchased at Mission Hills Golf Course Wednesdays to Fridays from 11 a.m. and Saturdays from 3 p.m. or by calling 250-919-4868.
Remember it’s for the kids.
Kin Club of Cranbrook
Two dead in crash near Moyie> Read More
Show your Starlite Appreciation – EKFH, ICE and Sam Reinhart> Read More
It’s Ladies’ Night in Marysville> Read More
Tentative agreements reached with KAR and Trickle Creek Lodge> Read More
USW reach tentative deal with IFLRA> Read More
Scott Niedermayer to be honoured by city> Read More
Six officers go bald after ball hockey tilt> Read More
RCMP starting blitz against impaired driving> Read More