- Trafficker arrested in Cranbrook
- Bomb threat closes Cranbrook Safeway
- A tough time of year to take on this challenge
- Make list and check twice for safe holiday travel
- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- Horoscope for the week beginning Dec. 19
- U.S. Senate legislation affecting Flathead River Valley
- B.C. wine heading to grocery shelves in spring
- Tradition of giving lives at Rocky Mountain Diesel
- Naked Wines offers amazing value
Kin Club of Cranbrook sponsors second Snow Golf TournamentPosted: January 3, 2012
On Saturday, January 14, the Kin Club of Cranbrook, in partnership with the Family Fishing Derby, will be hosting the second annual Snow Golf Tournament at Mission Hills Golf Course in Cranbrook. If last year’s event is any indication this year is sure to be a sellout.
This year’s partnership with the Family Fishing Derby ensures that proceeds will again go to support children with cancer in the East Kootenay.
Last year’s combined total was in excess of $20,000 and the Kin Club of Cranbrook hopes to up that number this year.
The day will start with registration at 11:30 a.m. followed by a shotgun start at 1 p.m. Grooming of the course will again be done by Chill Snowcat Adventures and they are sure to give everyone a challenge or two.
Cost for a four person team is $120 and this includes your nine hole golf fees and dinner. Tickets can be purchased at Mission Hills Golf Course Wednesdays to Fridays from 11 a.m. and Saturdays from 3 p.m. or by calling 250-919-4868.
Remember it’s for the kids.
Kin Club of Cranbrook
Rod & Gun Club offers deer capture services> Read More
Look Outside winners for November> Read More
November Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
Naked Wines offers amazing value> Read More
A tough time of year to take on this challenge> Read More
Stupid Disney Princesses> Read More
Exploring one of man’s most enduring passions> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More