- Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats
- Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing
- New FM station approved for the East Kootenay
- Sparwood Council Facts
- Cranbrook athlete gets bursary at BC Summer Games
- Busy weekend dealing with alcohol for RCMP
- Camp continues at Blue Lake
- Local Food in the Kitchen Workshops teach food preservation
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- The perfect summer steakhouse burger
Kin Club of Cranbrook sponsors second Snow Golf TournamentPosted: January 3, 2012
On Saturday, January 14, the Kin Club of Cranbrook, in partnership with the Family Fishing Derby, will be hosting the second annual Snow Golf Tournament at Mission Hills Golf Course in Cranbrook. If last year’s event is any indication this year is sure to be a sellout.
This year’s partnership with the Family Fishing Derby ensures that proceeds will again go to support children with cancer in the East Kootenay.
Last year’s combined total was in excess of $20,000 and the Kin Club of Cranbrook hopes to up that number this year.
The day will start with registration at 11:30 a.m. followed by a shotgun start at 1 p.m. Grooming of the course will again be done by Chill Snowcat Adventures and they are sure to give everyone a challenge or two.
Cost for a four person team is $120 and this includes your nine hole golf fees and dinner. Tickets can be purchased at Mission Hills Golf Course Wednesdays to Fridays from 11 a.m. and Saturdays from 3 p.m. or by calling 250-919-4868.
Remember it’s for the kids.
Kin Club of Cranbrook
Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats> Read More
Elkford Council News> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
New FM station approved for the East Kootenay> Read More
Busy weekend dealing with alcohol for RCMP> Read More
Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing> Read More
Local Food in the Kitchen Workshops teach food preservation> Read More
Columbia Valley Tour of the Arts back for seventh run> Read More